- » Mediterranean Salmon
Mediterranean Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean salmon recipes.
Ok… anyone that knows me knows that I absolutely hate salmon. To me it’s way too fishy. BUT, this recipe will change your mind. My mom and I came up with this recipe after I brought home a huge chunk of feta from Greece (I’m pretty sure I snuck it in... - 115.745
Barry shows you how to make some super easy, super tasty salmon burgers with a wicked redcurrant cous cous - 94.5299
Grilled Fennel Smoked Wild Alaskan Salmon
For those who love to cook and eat salmon and love grilled fish for its wonderfully smoky flavor, this recipe of fennel smoked salmon teaches you how to cook and serve this much loved fish like a fine dining restaurant. Chef John teaches you to experiment... - 92.526
Salmon With Mustard Basil Rosemary Marinade
If your got some fresh herbs and then make an easy run and marinate the salmon for a light meal! Chef Marshall shows you how to get this dish going! Simple and easy! See the video for more! - 73.1282
Sweet Potato Salmon Dish
This recipe is a meal in itself..once served on your plate you could add raw nuts of your choice on top and that would be awesome! Very quick and easy to put together, add your favorite vegetables to this dish...make it your own and make it often. - 47.8735
Barbecued Salmon With Strawberry, Mint And Cucumber Salsa
1) In a medium portable bowl, add cucumber, green onion, mint and vinegar and mix well.
2) Seal with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. Keep it in cooler.
3) In a separate portable container put strawberries and refrigerate. Keep it in... - 47.0086
Pasta With Salmon Cream Sauce
1. Take a 9-inch skillet and melt margarine in it.
2. Add onion in heated margarine and saute for 1-2 minutes or until onion turns crunchy and brownish.
3. Now drizzle flour over the cooked onion and dissolve it quickly; continue to cook for 1 minute.... - 46.9898
Super Veggie And Salmon Lasagna
Healthy and delicious Lasagna recipe made with Salmon & Veggie ( courgettes, aubergines, carrots, onion, tomatoes, peper) . - 46.9372
Salmon And Puy Lentil Salad With Olive Dressing
1. In a bowl, chop bout half of the olives and mix it in with the remaining dressing ingredients
2. In a saucepan, boil the green beans and five minutes and run them under cold water
3. Add eggs in cold water, bring to a boild and leave... - 46.6313
Salmon Mediterranean Stir-fry
Salmon is a beautiful colored, delicious fish, popular all over the world. The flavor of salmon can be infused with all five
flavor groups, this is a fish with unlimited seasoning opportunities. TIP: prep time is 10 minutes if you have to cut the... - 46.0982
Grilled Salmon Salad With Watercress Yogurt Dressing
1. In a pan of boiling water cook the eggs for 8 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh under running water.
3. Shell the eggs and cut them into quarters.
4.Heat grill to medium
5. Onto a baking tray, arrange the salmon, skin-side down.
6... - 45.9747
Salmon En Papillote
1. Fold 2 large pieces of parchment paper into half and cut out half-heart shape from each.
2. Combine the herbs in a small bowl.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F.
4. Make the couscous by combine water, oil, salt and black pepper in small... - 45.9322
Spice And Honey Salmon With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Add juice of ½ a lemon and zest with garlic, spice, ½ portion of spring onions and 2 tsp of oil. Season thoroughly.
3. Take a shallow dish, arrange salmon in it and cover with marinade. Keep... - 45.3064
Salmon And Green Olive Casserole
Saute shallots or green onions in butter until wilted.
Stir in flour and about 2 grindings of the pepper mill.
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Add enough light cream to salmon liquid to make 2 cups; stir into flour mixture.
Cook, stirring, until thick and... - 44.7356
Baked Wild Alaska Salmon With Cherry Tomatoes Fennel And Dill
1. Preheat the oven to 170C to 190C
2. Cut out four 30cm squares of foil or baking parchment.
3. Place a frozen salmon fillet in the centre of each piece of foil.
4. Top each fillet with equal quantities of the fennel, cherry tomatoes,... - 43.2611
Glazed Salmon With Green Bean And Bulgar Salad
1. Prepare the bulgur according to the instructions on the pack
2. In a frying pan, heat olive oil over a medium heat.
3. Add the salmon fillets, to the hot oil and cook for three minutes of both sides till done.
4. Gently add the spring... - 43.22
Spiced Salmon With Puy Lentils
1. Cook lentils until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Drain excess water and add lentils to a bowl.
3. Add lemon juice, garlic and seasoning and toss to mix
4. Keep aside.
5. Rub the salmon fillets on both side with garam masala
6. Grill in oven or on a... - 42.8045
Moroccan Grilled Salmon
1) In a steamer, steam the julienned carrots for about 5 minutes.
2) Add the carrots into a bowl and season with lemon juice. Set aside to keep warm.
3) Preheat the broiler. Wrap the broiling pan with aluminium foil and brush with a little olive oil... - 42.6621
Superhealthy Salmon Salad
1. In a tier steamer, add water and boil it
2. In a bowl, add couscous with some seasoning and a teaspoon of oil; pour just enough of s=the boiling watre over it to cover about one centimeter above and set aside
3. When the water boils, add broccoli to... - 42.4341
Broiled Salmon Steaks
1. Place salmon on a well greased broiler pan
2. Combine 1/3 cup live oil, parsley, dill weed, salt, garlic and bread crumbs, mix well and set aside
3. Melt butter, stir in 1-1/2 tablespoon olive oil, and brush half over salmon steaks
4. Broil 4" from... - 41.8715
Salmon Salad With Oranges
Turn salmon into a bowl, discard skin and bones, and break salmon into bite-size pieces.
Add celery, onion, parsley, and the 1/4 cup olives.
Mix together lightly; chill for at least 15 minutes.
Just before serving, peel oranges and remove all white... - 41.2467
Citrus Salmon With Mesclun And Raspberry Vinegar
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a heavy broiling tray, place the salmon, season with the salt and pepper, then drizzle the orange juice and lemon juice evenly over the fish.
3) Place the fish 4 inches from the heat and broil for about 7... - 39.3459
Cheesy Salmon Supper
Mix all ingredients, except soup and milk.
Bake in a loaf pan or a casserole dish in a 350Â°F oven for 40-50 minutes.
Remove from pan.
Combine soup and milk and have it heated ready to pour over the loaf as a sauce. - 38.644
Mediterranean Salmon Soup With Rouille
1. Heat the oil and butter in a large saucepan, add the onion and cook gently for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened. Add the carrot and potato and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the garlic, paprika, saffron and tomatoes and cook for 1 minute.... - 36.6049
1. Preheat the oven to 375 ° F
2. Split salmon entirely in order to lay flat on a broiler pan
Use a pair of scissors for this
3. Broil 5" below heat source about 10 minutes, until backbone and ribs can be removed in one piece, pull from... - 36.4374
1. With two layers of aluminum foil 6" longer than the length of the salmon, make a pan that has 2" turned up on all four sides
2. Melt butter over low heat, add wine and soy sauce
3. Place pan over hot coals on a grill with a cover and pour butter... - 35.396
Salmon Stuffed Tomatoes
1.Cut away tops of tomatoes and scoop out the pulp leaving hollow tomatoes.
2.Drain on paper towels by inverting tomatoes over them.
3.Mix together salmon, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce.
4.Spoon in 1 1/2 teaspoons of the filling into each tomato... - 34.8718
1. Heat a dry, non-stick frypan over high heat and place the salmon fillet in, skin side down.
2. Leave to sear until the top colours.
3. Put in the peas, butter, orange juice and dill and cook for a few minutes (7 minutes per 1" thickness of fish). - 29.376
Salmon With Mediterranean Vegetable Medley
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Preheat broiler.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add squash and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add undrained tomatoes, beans and olives. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat - 27.3624
Mediterranean Artichoke & Smoked Salmon Dip
This Mediterranean Artichoke & Smoked Salmon Dip was pretty easy to put together and also tasted awesome. My family was elated after I made this Mediterranean Artichoke & Smoked Salmon Dip for them. Yours will be too! - 25.2081
Mediterranean Salmon Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Salmon Dish: