- » Mediterranean Salad
Mediterranean Salad Recipes
Mediterranean salad is a popular side dish in Mediterranean cuisine and also across the world. Ingredients such as lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, black olives and cheese are mixed together and tossed with pepper, olive ... More »
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Mediterranean Pasta Salad is a quick and tasty salad. You can take it to your next potluck or picnic. Enjoy! - 145.345
Cucumber Salad With Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Cucumber salad was never so delicious and appetizing. Check out this excellent video that shares an outstanding recipe for cucumber salad with pomegranate vinaigrette. The chef here presents the recipe in such an interesting way that it would definitely... - 142.236
Mediterranean Roasted Potato Salad
Trade mayonnaise for a mixture of this zesty and herby vinegar and olive oil dressing, and add in olives and capers for an upgrade on what you might expect from this classic picnic fare. Combining the potatoes with the herbed vinegar dressing while they're... - 133.833
Bison Kabobs With Cous Cous
Here is another bison specialty for all the bison-meat lovers. Serve this on any friendly get-together with a glass of exotic wine and enjoy a leisurely afternoon. Watch the video to learn, how to prepare these grilled bison kabobs, without taking much pain. - 126.78
Warm Mediterranean Salad
Would you like to have some grilled vegetables? Here is a wonderful video that shows a great way to toss up your salad. The chef here speaks about the nutritional aspects of this unconventional salad that is truly impressive. Kick start your day with this... - 122.366
Quinoa And Vegetable Salad
Vegetarians can’t stop enjoying the goodness of taste and nutrition, just like this grain salad. The salad is simple and comprises of quinoa - a protein rich grain which is low in fat content. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 117.752
Roasted Mediterranean Caprese Salad
If you have enough mozzarella cheese, then you can make this Caprese salad. It is a very popular Mediterranean salad made with very less ingredients such as tomatoes, garlic and cheese. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 116.67
Mediterranean Chop Salad
Looking for a yummy, healthy salad recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! - 115.13
Nothing beats a dish which has color, texture and taste all put together. This is one such dish which is totally delectable. watch this video to learn how you can create this gourmet delicacy for your friends and family, almost effortlessly. Missing out on... - 114.54
Papaya, Chickpea And Feta Salad
Today I'll be making a Papaya, Chickpea and Feta salad - a light, cool and easy to make salad, perfect for hot days when you just can't be bothered to turn the oven on. The dish is packed with flavour thanks to the lemon and lime juice zinging out on every... - 112.955
Apple And Walnut Salad
1. In a large bowl take orange juice, orange zest, honey and olive oil, whisk well.
2. Add in the apples and apricots to the dressing. Toss well, all the ingredients.
3. Stir in the walnuts and toss again.
4. Serve apple and walnut salad... - 112.741
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
This traditional Provencal salad is great served for lunch or after the meal as the cheese course. You can use any of your favorite salad greens to change it up a bit. Flavored olive oil such as lemon or roasted garlic to drizzle on the toasts will add... - 111.468
Barley Almond Salad
Delicious food is a soulful treat when healthy and here is one such recipe. Check out David Hu showing how to make Mediterranean Barley Almond Salad using pearl barley, vegetables and roasted almonds. Ideal for potlucks or picnics! - 110.237
Mediterranean Orange & Arugula Salad
This salad is so simple and easy to make! The light peppery flavors of the arugula combined with the sweetness of the oranges, red wine, and onions combine to make the healthiest and best tasting salad. Make, eat, and enjoy Juliana's salad creation! - 104.616
Simple Mediterranean Salad
To those who are fond of eating salads, will definitely like this one. The chef shows how to make the quick Mediterranean salad. It's a nice and veggie salad. You can serve the salad with hummus and crackers. So don't forget to check out the video. - 90.6157
1. Slice zucchini and green pepper thinly of about 1-inch long.
2. In a bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, vinegar, dill weed, salt, oregano and pepper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the vegetables and add tomatoes, cheese,... - 50.6583
Mediterranean Poached Chicken Salad
1) In a 12-inch skillet, cover the chicken breasts with water, allow to simmer, cover and gently poach the chicken over low heat for 10 minutes, until just cooked. Remove on a plate and allow to cool.
2) Bring the cooking liquid to a boil over high... - 49.1036
Mezzeh - Tabouleh
Tabouleh is a salad, which is an essential part of the Middle eastern mezze. Mezze is an appetizer course with many salads and dips served with flatbreads called pita or khabous. Tabouleh in itself is a very healthy and a fresh dish, which always reminds you... - 48.8804
1) Wash the bell peppers and cut them into halves.
2) Remove the seeds and keep the bell peppers aside.
3) Take oil in a saucepan and heat it.
4) Put onions and eggplant cubes. Cook for 5 minutes.
5) Put rice, water and salt.
6) Cover... - 46.9556
1. In a bowl, add milk and soak the anchovy fillets in it for an hour; drain and chop them
2. Slice olives and pickles and cut ham into strips
3. In a bowl, mix anchovy fillets with pickles, capers, olives and ham
4. Chop an onion finely and add it to... - 44.9167
Grilled Tuna Salad Mediterranean Style
Cut tuna into 3/4-inch strips.
Brush tuna with oil.
Sprinkle tuna with garlic powder and cook over medium-high heat, 2 minutes on each side.
Tuna will be firm to the touch and opaque.
Do not overcook.
Remove tuna to mixing bowl.
Flake into... - 43.8804
Mediterranean Caesar Salad
To Make Croutons: Preheat oven lo 300°F.
Remove crusts and cut bread into 1- to 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 to 20 minutes, tossing occasionally, until toasted and very dry.
(If croutons are not thoroughly dry, they will absorb... - 43.661
1. Remove the fish from the package. Arrange in the center of a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave the fish, uncovered, on defrost for 6 minutes, turning the fish over after 3 minutes. Cover the defrosted fish with a double thickness of damp microwave-safe... - 41.0714
1. Take a bowl, add parsley and vegetables.
2. Spray a little vegetable cooking spray and olive oil.
3. Mix thoroughly.
4. Sprinkle black pepper and vinegar and toss well.
5. Place in the refrigerator and allow to chill for 1 hour.
6. Take... - 40.8705
1) Crumble the cheese into small pieces.
2) Cut the olives into halves.
3) In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, lettuce, radishes and cucumber.
4) Add the cheese and the olives.
5) Toss with the French dressing, until well... - 39.6005
Mediterranean Eggplant Salad
Prepare the rice as directed on package.
Wash the eggplant and remove stem.
Cut into 1 in. (2.5 cm) cubes.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Add eggplant and cook, stirring, until eggplant starts to brown.
Add a small amount of water, cover tightly and reduce... - 39.5342
1) In a serving bowl, mix together tomatoes, cucumber and onion and then chill, covered in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
2) For the dressing, mix together garlic, yogurt and honey.
3) Drain any accumulated liquid from vegetables and blend with yogurt... - 39.1454
Hot Mediterranean Chicken Salad
Poach chicken breasts in defatted chicken stock or season breasts lightly with salt, freshly ground pepper and a pinch of ground cloves.
Saute in olive oil until cooked through.
Cool, discard skin and pull - 36.6748
Mediterranean Chopped Salad
Combine all ingredients except salad dressing, lettuce and pita breads in large bowl; toss lightly. Add dressing; toss lightly. Cover; refrigerate 2 hours to blend flavors.
Just before serving, add lettuce and pita bread; toss lightly. - 35.7574
Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, fennel seeds, coriander, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Set aside to allow the flavours to blend while making the rest of the salad.
Mix the olives and vegetables together in a large salad bowl.
Add the feta... - 35.5368
Mediterranean Rocket Salad
1. Arrange rocket, endive, onion, chickpeas, tomatoes, feta cheese, olives, artichokes and pine nuts on a large serving platter.
2. Drizzle balsamic or red wine vinegar over salad and season with black pepper. Cover and chill salad until required. - 35.4634
Cook beans following package directions; drain and cool.
In skillet, melt butter.
Add bread cubes and cook till crisp, turning occasionally.
Combine beans, corn, mayonnaise, pimiento, basil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; chill.
Before serving, add toasted bread... - 32.8766
1) Place the green beans in boiling water and cook, covered for 15 minutes or until they begin to soften. Drain and place in cold water. Drain again. Pour 1/3 cup of your favorite oil and vinegar dressing and toss well. Refrigerate the beans for 1 hour.
2)... - 26.4849
How To Cook Quinoa
1. In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, honey and olive oil, and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, bring stock to boil and add in quinoa.
3. Low the heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes or until quinoa cooks.
4. Remove... - 0
Black Olives Salad
Black Olives Salad, as improbable as it might sound, this combination is utterly fantastic, both savory and refreshing at the same time. - 0
Mediterranean Salad Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Salad Dish: