- » Mediterranean Rub
Mediterranean Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean rub recipes.
Mixed Peppercorn Rub
1) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it.
2) Grind them coarsely with the aid of a blender or spice grinder.
3) Use as required. - 31.3582
You May Also Like!
Mediterranean Spice Rubbed Flank Steak
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Trim fat from steak. Combine mustard, water, lemon juice, and garlic. Rub over steak.
3. Combine coriander and next 5 ingredients, pat into mustard mixture on steak. Cover and chill 10 minutes.
4. Place steak on a broiler pan coated... - 35.388
Liver & Rice Stuffed Roast Chicken
Wash and dry chicken.
Combine remaining ingredients except lemon juice.
Stuff chicken with mixture and sew up vent.
Rub with lemon juice and roast, uncovered, in preheated slow oven (300°F.) for 2 hours, basting every 30 minutes with lemon and pan juices. - 31.7745
Mint Rubbed Leg Of Lamb
1. Trim excess fat from meat. Cut 1/2-inch-wide slits into lamb leg in 16 different places. Cut the garlic cloves in half lengthwise and insert each half-clove deep into each slit.
2. Combine the dried mint, pepper, and salt; rub mixture over entire surface... - 33.1585
Pear Salad Dressing, Catfish Rub And Falafel Sandwich
Looking to whomp up something super delicious for your backyard bash? Try these easy-to-make pear salad dressing and catfish rub. Chef Bhal Dave uses choicest yet easily available ingredients to make innovative yet mouth-watering delicacies that are sure... - 78.6348
Moroccan Harissa Rub
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Use as is over chicken or beef, or mix with mayonnaise or sour cream and use as a garnish. - 29.1864
Mediterranean Style Sardines
1. Clean and gut the fish if this has not already been done.
2. Remove the scales by rubbing the back of a knife from head to tail along the body. Wash and pat the sardines dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
3. Tuck a sprig of fresh thyme into the body of each... - 38.4377
Mediterranean Tomato Salad
1) Cut the garlic into into two halves.
2) Rub a large salad bowl with cut side of garlic and then discard garlic.
3) In a salad bowl,mix together tomatoes, olives and cheese.
4) Now add vinegar, oil, oregano and thyme and toss to... - 47.8768