- » Mediterranean Roast
Mediterranean Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean roast recipes.
Mediterranean Roast Turkey
Serena shows you how to flavor a turkey with the Mediterranean condiments and then carve the turkey ready to be served! Want to know more, then check out this video for more! - 93.9854
Mediterranean Pork Roast
Mediterranean Pork Roast has a different taste. Mediterranean Pork Roast gets its taste from pork flavored with grape juice. Mediterranean Pork Roast is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 40.7989
Mediterranean Roasted Leg Of Lamb
Mediterranean style roasted leg of lamb is a great dish to serve on holidays or for family dinners as it is very filling, satisfying and appetizing. Here is a great video that presents and explains the recipe in a simple fashion. This video is simply amazing... - 93.5639
Mediterranean Roasted Chicken
Are you looking for a roasted whole chicken recipe? Here is an excellent video for Mediterranean -style roasted chicken recipe that is very flavorful and spicy. This video has nicely presented the recipe with all minute cooking and flavoring details. Try out... - 94.4804
Roasted Lamb With Mediterranean Vegetables
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Coat a large roasting pan with olive-oil cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine the garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
Place the tomatoes, onion, zucchini, yellow squash, and potatoes in the prepared pan.
Add 1 1/2... - 41.4464
Salt Crusted Mediterranean Sea Bass
This is a simple dish of the sea bass which is light and healthy! Hardly a few ingredients used and the fish is roasted to a moist and juicy tenderness! Watch the video for more! - 94.4972
Grilled Mediterranean Chicken With Roasted Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place leek and fennel in a shallow roasting pan and drizzle with butter. Roast for 35-40 minutes, or until tender. Remove from oven and keep warm.
3. Quickly char bell peppers over high open flame or under broiler until evenly - 26.103
Mediterranean Roast Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F before roasting.
2) In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
3) Marinate the whole chickens with this mixture and keep them covered in refrigerator for a... - 43.2058
Roasted Mediterranean Caprese Salad
If you have enough mozzarella cheese, then you can make this Caprese salad. It is a very popular Mediterranean salad made with very less ingredients such as tomatoes, garlic and cheese. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 116.67
Mediterranean Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Here is a great way to spice up your food. Here is a video that shows a recipe for roasted red pepper hummus which is a modern variation of traditional hummus with a southwestern twist. The chef in this video offers great serving suggestions too. Simply spice... - 109.644
Mediterranean Crusted Cod With Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
1. Place the garlic in a bowl with the chilli flakes, parsley, half the olive oil and seasoning, then mash to a paste.
2. Place the cod fillets in a shallow dish. Spread the garlic mixture all over the cod, then cover and leave in the fridge to marinate for... - 36.8007
Mediterranean-style Roasted Beet Salad
This is such a wonderful beet salad is delicious on its own as an appetizer but it goes well with almost any roast meat, and is a great topping for sandwiches and wraps too. Beets are so healthy, they are rich in vitamins, iron, calcium and potassium and are... - 132.238
Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
Lay all the prepared vegetables on a large square of oiled foil, shiny side up.
Drizzle with the remaining oil and sprinkle with the oregano and some pepper.
Wrap the foil over to form a parcel, twisting the edges together to seal.
Place on the barbecue for... - 36.6741
Mediterranean Roasted Potato Salad
Trade mayonnaise for a mixture of this zesty and herby vinegar and olive oil dressing, and add in olives and capers for an upgrade on what you might expect from this classic picnic fare. Combining the potatoes with the herbed vinegar dressing while they're... - 133.833
Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken
Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken! For a person like me who loves the combined flavors of roasted eggplant and chicken, this dish is God given! Try the Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken, then you will understand why I love it so much! - 48.2212
Vegan Mediterranean Butter
1. Roast the eggplant whole in a moderate hot oven or under the broiler, until skin is charred and soft to the touch, about 40 minutes.
2. Place in a plastic bag and let it cool.
3. Peel the skin and then mince the eggplant pulp finely.
4. In a large... - 42.7754
Set oven to 375°F. Lightly oil a large roasting pan or deep casserole.
1. Place chicken in roasting pan, breast side up. Peel and halve garlic cloves, rub surface of chicken with cut garlic, then place cloves inside chicken.
2. Mix together olive oil,... - 36.2361
Mediterranean Style Turkey Breast
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Place turkey breast in a roasting pan and brush with 2 tablespoons of the reserved pepper oil. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and black pepper and roast for 1 hour.
2. Remove pan from oven. Add potatoes in a single layer to pan and cover... - 31.3085
Mediterranean And Basil Pasta
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Scatter the peppers, red onions, chillies and garlic in a large roasting tin. Sprinkle with the sugar, drizzle over the olive oil, then season well with salt and black pepper. Roast for 15 mins, toss in the tomatoes, then... - 37.601
Mediterranean Cornish Hens
1 Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2 As per the package directions, cook the rice.
3 Stir in the spinach and sun-dried tomatoes.
4 Allow to cool.
5 Spoon 1/2 the rice mixture into the cavity of each hen.
6 Tie the drumsticks... - 40.4909
Polenta With Mediterranean Veggs
This Polenta is a Mediterranean treat that is absolutely delicious and healthy too. A quick and easy way to make a great tasting meal. Serve your family a sumptuous and nutritious meal with the Polenta with Mediterranean veggs recipe. - 48.2312
Leg Of Lamb With Mediterranean Vegetables
1. Place a rack in center of oven and heat oven to 425°F. In a 3-quart shallow casserole, combine potatoes, onions, eggplant, bell pepper, and tomatoes. In a measuring cup, stir together lemon juice, oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Spoon half the... - 36.8072
Roast Mediterranean Chicken
1. Prepare pilaf mix according to package directions. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a frying pan, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add onion and cook over medium heat until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in half of mint. Toss... - 31.1096
Lemon Roasted Chicken
The chicken looks so succulent, I could not help salivating and wanting to bite into the juicy chicken leg. I am on a high protein diet and think I am going to make this healthy and simple lemon roasted chicken with a salad, for dinner every other day. - 90.2593
Pan Roasted Chilean Sea Bass
Pan Roasted Chilean Sea Bass is a straight forward way to cook this delicious moist fish topped off with a Mediterranean compote. The wonderful sauce has the capers, orange juice, thyme, raisins and the caramalized onions. Try out this simple, easy to make... - 112.136
Roasted Fennel With Broccoli
Seriously, making sides is a big deal! Either its too simple or too fancy to get along. Well to kill this problem here is a steaming snazzy roasted fennel with broccoli recipe that will lighten up your meals with it's bright colors and delectable flavors.... - 112.554
Roasted Breast Of Lamb With Honey Parsley Vinegar
One of the better cuts of lamb and not a very common one to find, the breast, is guaranteed to satisfy even the most dedicated carnivore. Chef John shows us a simple way to get the most out of this beautiful bony, fatty, but richly flavored piece of meat. The... - 93.8321
Garlic Roasted Beets With Beet Hummus
This is a great way to use fresh beets. You can get two delicious side dishes out of this one vegetable. Watch Roberto Cerini roast fresh ruby red beets with garlic and salt and makes a beet hummus to go with them. This sweet roasted vegetable with chickpea... - 97.1991
Snack Time! Hummus With Roasted Eggplant
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and spray a thin coating of cooking spray.
3. Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans. Place the beans, tahini sauce, greek yogurt, olive oil, Grand Diamond All Purpose... - 129.1
Tying A Leg Of Lamb
This video is a creation of cookingwithkamal. You can visit cookingwithkamal for complete recipes, and more videos. - 12.5408
Italian-style Curried Eggplant And Tomato
Adam shares a wonderful side dish or even a whole meal using only vegetables. It is completely vegan and takes only 5 minutes to prepare. He shares a wonderful tip to curry up your food without having to simmer and fill up your whole house with the aroma of... - 91.19
Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Please watch video or for printable step by step ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.3958
Wegmans Roasted Veggies With Chestnuts
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck show you this amazing veggie side dish that's a great way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. This recipe is good with any vegetables. You can leave out the chestnuts and it is still delicious. - 135.172
Pan Roasted Chicken Breast With Lemon Walnut Brown Rice
This is a one pan wonder meal and a must have on your list of low-fat high protein recipes. The whole-wheat flour egg white breaded chicken breast is pan roasted to crispy tender perfection and served with a lemon-walnut pilaf fragrant with fresh parsley. A... - 97.2436
Barley Almond Salad
Delicious food is a soulful treat when healthy and here is one such recipe. Check out David Hu showing how to make Mediterranean Barley Almond Salad using pearl barley, vegetables and roasted almonds. Ideal for potlucks or picnics! - 110.237
1) In a very large bowl, place the aubergine along with salt and marjoram.
2) On high power, cook covered for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the aubergine turns soft, stirring occasionally. Let stand covered.
3) In a small bowl, put the onion, garlic and... - 48.5135
Roasted Leg Of Lamb
Place the lamb in a 13" X 9" baking dish.
With a sharp knife, cut 4 evenly spaced thin slits in the lamb and insert the garlic into tae slits.
Brush with the oil and sprinkle with the thyme and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or up to 24... - 37.2073
Hummus With Roasted Red Bell Pepper
Those who are fond of Mediterranean cuisine must have heard of the hummus. This is a popular side dish which is normally served with pita bread or kabab. The chef uses roasted red bell pepper in the recipe. Hummus is easy to serve when you have guests at... - 103.546
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Season lamb well with salt and cayenne pepper, rubbing them into the meat.
3. Place the lamb in a large roasting pan.
4. In a saucepan, combine the catsup, vinegar, garlic and water
5. Place on a... - 42.9896
Roast Lamb Cafe Made With Stock Coffee Espresso Liqueur
1. Trim fat from leg of lamb.
2. With point of sharp knife, make slits in lamb surface, including underside.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients and rub over the meat.
4. Let marinate for 2 hours.
5. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees... - 46.1124
Roast Lamb With Garlic
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Peel the garlic cloves and cut each into thin slivers.
3) In roasting pan, place the lamb with the thickest fat uppermost.
4) Using a sharp, thin bladed knife, make incisions about 1 inch deep in the... - 38.543
Veal Roast With Anchovies And Garlic
1. Peel and sliver the garlic cloves.
2. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F before you roast the veal.
3. Coat the anchovies with chopped basil.
4. Stuff them along with the garlic slivers into the folds on the veal roast.
5. Arrange... - 40.1196
Grill Roasted Eggplant
Add grilled eggplant to your summertime menu. Watch this video to learn a simple way to roast eggplant on a grill, flavored with garlic and olive oil. When properly cooked it is a great addition to many dishes and naturally high in fiber and low in calories,... - 99.2962
Roasted Lemon Garlic Shrimp
Nothing brings out the flavour of shrimp like roasting them in garlic and lemon! Give these shrimp a try over pasta or rice, add them to your favourite sauce recipe, or serve them as is for an appetizer! - 103.206
Lemon Roasted New Potatoes
1. Preheat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2. In a large pan, boil water, add potatoes in it and when the water boild again, cook for five minutes
3. Drain it completely and tip it back into the pan and rough the edges up by shaking a... - 33.8813
Easy Pan Roasted Sea Bass With Mint Chili Sauce
This is a wonderful yet simple way to prepare sea bass. The mint-chili sauce blends nicely with the mild flavor of this light and flaky fish that is seared to crispy perfection. This recipe is a restaurant-quality fish supper, ready in just half an hour.... - 103.243
Slow Roasted Leg Of Lamb
1. To make marinade, place rosemary, mint, vinegar, oil and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Cut several deep slits in the surface of the lamb. Fill each slit with a slice of garlic. Place lamb in a glass or ceramic dish, pour over... - 34.7292
Slow Roasted Leg Of Lamb
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, in a bowl mix rosemary, mint, vinegar, oil and black pepper to taste to combine.
3. in the surface of the lamb Cut several deep slits and fill each slit with a slice of... - 44.1748
Roasted Autumn Vegetables With A Garlic Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C / 425°F/ Gas Mark 7.
2) In the boiling salted water, place the garlic head for about 5 minutes. Drain well and dry on a kitchen paper.
3) In a large roasting pan, place all the herbs and vegetables with... - 43.0506
Roasted Vegetables With Vinaigrette
1) Preheat the oven to 500°.
2) In a large bowl, add zucchini, summer squash and red peppers.
3) Pour over 1/4 cup olive oil to toss well.
4) In a large rimmed baking sheet or jelly-roll pan, spread all vegetables in a single layer.
5)... - 47.6777
Roasted Broccoli And Tomatoes
Join Toby on this video as she prepares a dish from the Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Dummies (2012, Jogn Wiley & Sons), written by fellow Registered Dietitians Meri Raffetto and Wendy Jo Peterson. Simple, easy and 12 grams of carbohydrate will fit your... - 0
Filet Mignon With Roasted Garlic Sauce
Combine the wine vinegar and shallots in a small saucepan.
Boil until nearly all the liquid has evaporated.
Add the chicken broth and boil until reduced to about 1 cup.
Squeeze the garlic from the roasted cloves and puree in the food processor or... - 33.1303
Mediterranean Chicken And Hummus Wrap
1. Marinate chicken breast in Italian dressing for 2 hours.
2. Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder, onion powder and paprika. Grill until cooked thoroughly. Cut into thin slices.
3. Spread wrap with hummus.
4. Place lettuce and tomato slices on top of hum - 31.4399
Roast Chicken With Leek Tarragon And Goat's Cheese Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180degree C to 200 degree C
2. In a sauté pan, melt 25g of the butter
3. Add leeks and onion and sauté for about 10 minutes until soft.
4. Take pan off the heat and set the pan aside.
5. In a food processor... - 48.6383
Roasted Eggplant Dip
Roberto shows a quick and delicious eggplant dip which has a lovely roasted flavor to it. Best served with nachos this dip is perfect when friends come over or as a snack for kids. Watch and make some tonight. - 104.162
Lamb With Roasted Garlic Sauce
1. Place 4 cloves garlic, anchovy fillets, 1 teaspoon oil and black pepper to taste in a food processor or blender and process to make a smooth paste.
2. Using a sharp knife make several slits in the lamb. Push a little paste into each slit, then rub... - 38.5
Roasted Tomato And Pepper Salad
1. Preheat an oven to 200C (400F).
2. On a large baking tray, place tomatoes and peppers and roast in middle rack of pre heated oven for 20 minutes. Ensure that you keep turning the vegetables for even roasting on all sides.
3. Remove tomatoes... - 44.437
1. In a saucepan, mix the beef broth, water, onion, bay leaf, garlic, celery and salt and pepper and cook for about twenty minutes
2. Strain the contents of this saucepan into another clean one
3. Add cream into the new saucepan and heat over a low... - 46.0869
Roasted Broccoli And Red Pepper Pasta Salad
If you are looking for a healthy pasta salad that’s not drowning in an oily dressing, this recipe is for you. This one is packed with good nutrients and no-unhealthy fats. Something pretty amazing happens when you roast vegetables in the toaster. You... - 105.329
Chickpea Salad With Roasted Tomatoes
1. Wash the chickpeas and soak them in sufficient water leaving overnight.
2. Drain chickpeas, rinse well and place in a saucepan. Cover with double the amount of water and 1 teaspoon salt.
3. Place on a medium flame and boil till they are... - 48.3485
Roast Loin Of Pork With Caraway Lemon And Garlic
1. Preheat your oven to a setting of 20C/fan 200C/gas 7; remove the pork loin from the fridge and allow it to thaw
2. Crush peeled garlic pods in a pestle and portar alongw ith a teaspoon of sea salt; add ground cloves, lemon juice, pepper,... - 45.8376
Roast Chicken With Almond And Pistachio Sauce
1. Preheat the oven for 300 degree F
2. Season and truss the chickens as for a roast.
3. Arrange the chickens in a roasting pan.
4. Chop the nuts finely using a cleaver or coarsely grind in a food processor. They should not be ground to finely... - 45.3554
Monkfish Roast With Couscous
1) Season and preheat the plank to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the celery seeds, coriander, cumin, ginger, paprika, pepper, oil, mustard and lemon juice in a small mixing bowl. Stir well to form a smooth paste.
3)... - 44.1182
Roasted Red Bell Pepper Hummus
1. With the motor running, add the garlic to a food processor through the feed tube and process until finely chopped. Add the chickpeas, roasted pepper, water, tahini, lemon juice, salt, and cayenne and process, stopping once to scrape down the sides of the... - 29.0243
Healthy Roasted Beet Salad
All you need to pull off this great meal together is yummy, colorful, earthy flavored beet. A powerhouse of antioxidants, this yummy salad makes for a great side dish and goes well with all non-vegetarian dishes. - 131.895
The veal roast with potatoes is a traditional holiday dish, to cook when you have free time or if you're looking for something special! - 128.044
Roasted Eggplant And Tapenade Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F
2) Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper and brush with oil.
3) Peel and slice the eggplants lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices.
4) Separate the garlic cloves , peel and reserve 1 garlic clove.
... - 45.923
Liver & Rice Stuffed Roast Chicken
Wash and dry chicken.
Combine remaining ingredients except lemon juice.
Stuff chicken with mixture and sew up vent.
Rub with lemon juice and roast, uncovered, in preheated slow oven (300°F.) for 2 hours, basting every 30 minutes with lemon and pan juices. - 31.7745
Roasted Squash And Lentils With Harissa Dressing
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas
2. Slicing the top and bottom off the squash, peel the skin and halve.
3. Remove the seeds after quartering the bulbs and slice the sections into wedges.
4. Cut halves out of the remaining cylindrical trunks... - 44.4818
Roasted Red Peppers
1) Preheat oven moderate to 450F.
2) Wash red peppers, drain and pat dry.
3) On a cookie sheet arrange peppers.
4) Bake for about 20 minutes till charred. Turn peppers every 5 minutes while baking with tongs.
5) In a large kettle put hot... - 40.978
Coca - Roast Vegetable Tart
A one minute recipe, in English to prepare a steady mediterranean plate. Mallorca's Coca de Trampó. From our "picknic & enjoy" collection from "see & enjoy" series of upscale how to lifestyles programs. - 103.368
Roasted Leg Of Lamb With Oyster Sauce
1) Take the leg of lamb and clean it well.
2) With the help of mortar and pestle, pound all herbs and spices .
3) Now add oyster sauce and oil.
4) Stir well and use as a marinade.
5) Using a small knife,pierce the lamb .
6) Ladle marinade into... - 42.3205
Pistachio Crusted Rack Of Lamb
If you are not a big turkey fan and are looking for a unique dinner entrée idea for Christmas or New Years feast, this pistachio crusted rack of lamb is indeed an excellent choice! This super easy rack of lamb recipe has “special” pressed all over it and... - 94.2113
Roast Pork Or Beef
1. Cover the bottom of a deep baking dish with onions cut in slices and put the meat on them.
2. Chop the garlic, rub into the meat, place the potatoes cut in half around the meat and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add 250 ml of stock and top the... - 40.9407
Dry Roasted Squid With Garlic Mayonnaise
1) Clean the squid after washing it thoroughly, discarding the innards and cutting away the eyes and alimentary tract from the head.
2) Cut the squid body open lengthwise.
3) Portion the body into 3 or 4 large slices and score the pieces gently... - 42.6246
Hummus With Roasted Red Pepper
If you are tired of the regular taste of hummus, you are going to find it delicious. The chef has his way of playing with flavors and roasted red pepper definitely adds a zing to this recipe. The video is worth your time and so is the recipe! - 112.866
Hummus With Roasted Red Pepper
The roasted red pepper hummus is such a preparation, which you can stock up for several days in your refrigerator. You can serve this on the pita or over the bread, for a quick snacks option. Watch the video, to learn the easy process of preparing the hummus. - 114.159
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Have you ever tried making a variation of hummus? Katherine demonstrated a delicious variation to your otherwise regular hummus. She adds in some roasted bell peppers and scallions. Besides being delicious, hummus has high nutritional value. Watch and learn! - 118.607
Spicy Orange Pot Roast
Coat roast with mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
In large skillet brown the meat on all sides in hot shortening. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Pour off excess fat.
Combine next 5 ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover; reduce heat (220°).
Simmer till meat is... - 45.3509
Roasted Peppers With Capers
1.Preheat the broiler.
2. Take baking sheets lined with heavy duty foil. Place peppers on the sheets and broil them after placing sheet about 3 inches from heat.
3.Keep turning peppers to ensure that peppers are charred in all sides.... - 44.1658
Comfort Food Mediterranean Style
Nina teaches viewers how to cook her healthy Chicken Rollatine with Tomato Roasted Red Pepper Sauce paired with Cumin Scented Quinoa with Peas and Sauteed Zucchini Zucchini with Garlic, Mint & Feta; a comfort food menu Mediterranean Style. - 112.447
Mediterranean Eggplant Noodles
In this demonstration, Chef Lisa shows you how to make noodles from eggplant. Then she sautés them in olive oil with garlic and red pepper flakes. Add some tomatoes, wine, a bit of cream, roasted peppers or kalamata olives. Finish with fresh basil and feta... - 114.729
Warm Mediterranean Salad
Would you like to have some grilled vegetables? Here is a wonderful video that shows a great way to toss up your salad. The chef here speaks about the nutritional aspects of this unconventional salad that is truly impressive. Kick start your day with this... - 122.366
Mandarin Sesame Duck
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Prick the duck skin all over. Slash the breast skin diagonally at intervals with a sharp knife.
2. Place the duck on a rack in a roasting tin and roast for 1 hour. Mix 15 ml / 1 tbsp soy sauce with 30 ml / 2 tbsp... - 32.9371
Rock Cornish Hens With Olives
1) Skin onion and chop.
2) Skin carrot and chop.
3) Deseed green pepper and chop.
4) Trim and chop celery.
5) Truss birds.
6) Heat 3 tablespoons butter in a skillet and sauté the vegetables over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring... - 43.473
Moroccan Ras El Hanout Chicken Roast
If you want to enjoy little bit of Mediterranean flavor in your dinner tonight, then try this option of Ras el Hanout Chicken roast. Being an authentic Moroccan recipe, it uses exotic fresh spices in proper quantity, which gives the roasted chicken this... - 105.367
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Recipe in the video is by far the simplest hummus ever. Using readymade roasted peppers you can create a wonderful hummus to accompany any chips or crackers you like. This is a super quick recipe which is ideal to make when you get back from work and want to... - 108.277
Leg Of Lamb
My friends like this Leg of Lamb recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this dish is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also wish to make... - 40.1529
Lemon Butterflied Leg Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2) In a small bowl, put together lemon juice, brown sugar, crushed garlic, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3) Add oil little by little mix it thoroughly.
4) Brush the lamb with marinade one hour... - 48.3025
Pimiento Stuffed Lamb
1) Get the lamb boned into a butterfly fashion by the butcher
2) Place the lamb flat side down and brush with olive oil
3) Into a bowl, mix together the parsley, crumbs, basil, rosemary, garlic salt and pepper
4) Rub the meat with half... - 45.6879
Mint Rubbed Leg Of Lamb
1. Trim excess fat from meat. Cut 1/2-inch-wide slits into lamb leg in 16 different places. Cut the garlic cloves in half lengthwise and insert each half-clove deep into each slit.
2. Combine the dried mint, pepper, and salt; rub mixture over entire surface... - 33.1585
Mediterranean Roast Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Roast Dish: