- » Mediterranean Rice Pilaf
Mediterranean Rice Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean rice pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean rice pilaf recipes.
Mediterranean Lentils And Rice Pilaf
Would you like to make a simple lentil recipe that is absolutely healthy and delicious? Here is a video that shows a Mediterranean lentils and rice pilaf recipe popular all over the Middle East. The chef here presents the recipe in a simple way, updates about... - 126.885
Vegan Pilaf With Tomato And Bulgar
Have you tried any pilaf recipes from the Mediterranean cuisine? There is a vast range of recipe hidden in the cuisine. So if you wish to learn one such recipe, here is a nice video showing to make tomato bulgar pilaf. Watch the video for the recipe. - 120.295
Upside Down Eggplant Pilaf
Have you tried the eggplant pilaf recently? Eggplant is a very delicious vegetable with lot of nutrients and a meaty taste too. Here is a video with the upside down eggplant pilaf recipe. This recipe is fit for vegan eating. Watch the video for the recipe. - 114.569
Vegetable Rice Pilaf
1. Place a deep frying pan on medium heat, pour olive oil, add onion, carrot, and garlic cloves in it. Stir and saute for 3 minutes or until lightly brown.
2. Sprinkle cayenne, oil, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander, and cumin in a side of pan. Mix... - 104.755
Barley Rice Pilaf
1. In a large stock pot or heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the rice, barley and sesame seeds and dry roast for 5 minutes, sautéing continuously till well toasted.
2. When the grains are toasted, pour in the water or stock and bring to a boil.
3.... - 49.048
1) Skin onions and garlic and finely chop them.
2) Trim mushrooms and finely slice.
3) Preheat oven to 350°F.
4) Skin, seed, and roughly chop the tomatoes.
5) In a large flameproof casserole melt butter and sauté onion and garlic till... - 48.416
1) In a thick pan, gently saute the dry rice in the oil and butter over low heat, until pale brown.
2) Stir in the onion and celery and cook for further 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the water, sultanas and mushrooms, then simmer covered until the rice is just... - 43.9381
Microwaved Brown Rice Pilaf
1. In a 2-quart microwavable casserole, put together vegetables, almonds, and margarine and cook on High for 1 minute.
2. Add rice, apricot nectar and 1 cup water; cover and cook on High for 4 minutes.
3. Add fruits, stir, cover and cook on Medium... - 43.2515
1) In a thick pan or iron casserole, gently saute the dry rice in the fat and oil until pale yellow.
2) Stir in the onions and garlic, saute for further 2-3 minutes .
3) Stir in the saffron, ginger, coconut, apricots, raisins and almonds, simmer... - 43.0208
Bulgur Pilaf With Currants And Pine Nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place pine nuts on a baking tray and toast them in the oven, stirring frequently until golden. Remove and set aside.
3. In a 3-quart casserole or Dutch oven heat the oil over moderate heat.
4. Add the onion... - 42.3955
1. Melt margarine in a large skillet.
2. Add onion to the pan and fry them on a low flame, stirring frequently, until soft and golden.
3. Add rice and sautÃ© until lightly colored.
4. Season with salt
5. Pour in the water.
6. Bring to a boil,... - 40.2027
Rice And Rye Pilaf
Rice And Rye Pilaf is a simple and delicious dish that can be prepared in no time. I served it just last weekend and my family loved it. Follow this easy Rice And Rye Pilaf recipe, donâ€™t miss it! - 40.1377
Rice Pilaf In The Microwave
1) In a deep microwavable container, place together butter, onion and celery.
2) Put the lid on and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Stir in the rice, stock and seasoning to taste.
4) Cook without lid for 10 minutes.
5) Mix quickly and leave to stand for 5-10... - 39.2616
Turkish Carrot Pilaf
1) In a saucepan place together, rice, carrots, pepper, cumin and chicken stock.
2) Heat the rice mixture to a boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for about 17 minutes, until rice is tender but firm and dry
4) Stir in pine nuts and serve hot. - 34.2616
Lentil And Rice Pilaf With Onions
Soak the lentils overnight, drain, then cook in the stock or water for 15 minutes.
Add the rice and cook for another 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
Reduce the heat to a minimum, remove the lid and cover the pan with a thick tea-cloth, and firmly... - 34.1371
Brown Rice Pilaf
1) Take a large saucepan and combine onion, rice, chicken stock and seasonings in it. Stir to coat well.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Cover and simmer until rice is cooked and all liquid is absorbed.
3) Transfer to a platter and serve... - 33.5865
About 20, minutes before serving:
1. In butter, in Dutch oven, saute almonds until golden. Add hot rice, instant minced onion, pepper, salt, and rosemary; toss.
2. Cut tomatoes in eighths; sprinkle with seasoned salt. Add with peas to rice mixture; toss. - 31.6607
Melt butter in casserole and saute bulgur briefly.
Add onion, which has been separately sauteed until soft.
Heat bouillon and add with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 30 minutes.
Stir with fork and bake for 15... - 29.1326
Golden Mediterranean Pilaf
Saute onion and rice in Hot oil, stirring constantly until rice is a light golden color and the oil absorbed.
Add saffron, garlic and broth.
Stir well, then cover and let cook gently until rice is tender and all broth absorbed.
If still wet, although tender,... - 29.0452
Lentil Rice And Prune Pilaf
Cook rice in salted water for approximately 35 minutes, or until tender and all water is absorbed. - 27.5625