- » Mediterranean Pudding
Mediterranean Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean pudding recipes.
Crunchy Gooseberry Crumble
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Place the gooseberries in a pan with the caster sugar. Cover the pan and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes, until the gooseberries are Just tender. Tip into an ovenproof dish.
2. To make the crumble, place the... - 34.3151
You May Also Like!
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Heat the oil in a large pan, then gently cook the onion, peppers, garlic and thyme for 10 mins until the vegetables are softened and golden. Season lightly, then remove from the heat.
2. Roll out the pastry on a floured... - 33.3894
Prune Crumble Pudding
Put prunes in greased 1-quart shallow baking dish.
Add lemon juice and prune liquid.
Work remaining ingredients together to consistency of fine crumbs; sprinkle over prunes.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for about 20 minutes.
Serve warm with milk. - 34.854
1) Use a grater, to grate the lemon rind.
2) In a bowl, pour water and stir in arrowroot and honey.
3) In a medium sized saucepan, pour the arrowroot mixture. Blend in lemon juice and lemon rind.
4) Heat up the saucepan over medium flame... - 41.6477
Homemade Rice Pudding
Homemade rice pudding is one of the most common desserts in the Asian house holds, but the cooking style and ingredients differ a little. Check out this video to see how it is made in Arabic style, simple, quick and ambrosial. - 108.635
Original Bread Pudding
1. In a bowl place the bread cut into four pieces, cover with water and let it soak for an hour.
2. Draining the water off squeeze the bread in a sieve until it is quite dry.
3. In another bowl mix all the other ingredients together, add the bread and... - 47.3055
Iced Lemon Rice Pudding
1) In a pan, pur pared lemon rind along with milk.
2) Just boil the milk and leave for 30 minutes to infuse the flavor.
MAKING... - 41.7798
The Mishmishieh is a delight to your taste buds. If you are looking for a unique fruit dessert then this is the one for you. You have to experience the addictive taste of Mishmishieh for yourself . - 30.7387
Summer Fruit Pudding With Basil Syrup
1. Take a bowl, add 150 g thawed mixed fruit, half of fresh berries, half of caster sugar and basil leaves and stir thoroughly. Keep to one side.
2. Take a food processor, pass rest of the frozen fruit along with sugar through and blend to a... - 47.4201
Mediterranean Pudding Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Pudding Dish: