- » Mediterranean Pot Roast
Mediterranean Pot Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean pot roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean pot roast recipes.
Spicy Orange Pot Roast
Coat roast with mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
In large skillet brown the meat on all sides in hot shortening. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Pour off excess fat.
Combine next 5 ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover; reduce heat (220°).
Simmer till meat is... - 45.3509
Pot Roast Lamb With Fennel
Trim the lamb and brown the joint all over in melted dripping.
Place in an ovenproof casserole and season well.
Arrange the fennel and onion around the joint, add the lemon rind and juice and stock.
Cover tightly and cook in a moderately hot oven for about 1... - 39.4294
Barley Almond Salad
Delicious food is a soulful treat when healthy and here is one such recipe. Check out David Hu showing how to make Mediterranean Barley Almond Salad using pearl barley, vegetables and roasted almonds. Ideal for potlucks or picnics! - 110.237
Mediterranean Spiced Pumpkin Soup
This pumpkin soup combines the wonderful savory flavors of fall with the Mediterranean to warm you up on a cold day. It combines fresh ingredients with fragrant spices that go together to make this pumpkin soup so flavorful. It is wonderful when served with... - 129.928
Moroccan Roasted Chicken M'kalli And M'hammer
My childhood friend has an amazing Moroccan chicken recipe called "Djaj M'Kalli and M'Hammer", "djaj" means "chicken" in Moroccan, "M'Kalli" means "fried" and "M'Hammer" means "roasted". We will marinate a whole chicken in a flavorful sauce overnight, then... - 132.165
Roast Chicken With Almond And Pistachio Sauce
1. Preheat the oven for 300 degree F
2. Season and truss the chickens as for a roast.
3. Arrange the chickens in a roasting pan.
4. Chop the nuts finely using a cleaver or coarsely grind in a food processor. They should not be ground to finely... - 45.3554
Chicken With Olives - Moroccan Tajine
Chicken with olives is a wonderful Moroccan recipe. This video displays the step-wise procedure for this recipe in a simple manner. This chicken is absolutely tender and delicious with an amazing flavor of olives. Serve this chicken with olives with rice or ... - 129.981
Spatchcock Chicken With Basil Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Covering the bottom of a large pot with 1 inch of water set a steamer or rack in the pot and bring the water to a boil.
3. On the steamer rack, place the chicken with skin side up, cover tightly and... - 47.9098
Lamb Shank With Harissa & Roasted Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
2. In a roasting pan pour olive oil and place the lamb shanks in it.
3. Rub some of the harissa over the shanks.
4. Cover the baking dish with foil and roast it in the oven for 2 hours.
5. In another... - 103.661
Bison Kabobs With Cous Cous
Here is another bison specialty for all the bison-meat lovers. Serve this on any friendly get-together with a glass of exotic wine and enjoy a leisurely afternoon. Watch the video to learn, how to prepare these grilled bison kabobs, without taking much pain. - 126.78
As funky as it sounds, Arabic freekeh is a power house of protein and the best characteristic of this grain is that it can be cooked in many ways and used with many other ingredients, making it a versatile side dish. In this video the simplest way of cooking... - 106.364
Authentic And Traditional Hummus
Hummus is delicious and this hummus recipe is easy to make. Hummus can be spelled many ways, houmous, hommos, hummos or humus. But no matter how you spell hummus, it still refers to a Middle Eastern spread or dip that has grown common throughout the world.... - 126.076
Barley Rice Pilaf
1. In a large stock pot or heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the rice, barley and sesame seeds and dry roast for 5 minutes, sautéing continuously till well toasted.
2. When the grains are toasted, pour in the water or stock and bring to a boil.
3.... - 49.8483
Mixed Fruit Compote
1. In a 3 quart slow-cooker or crock pot, combine all the fruits, canning liquid and water.
2. Cover the pot tightly with its lid.
3. Cook the fruits on HIGH for about 4 hours or on LOW for almost 7 hours until the fruits are soft and mushy.... - 33.5669
1.Start by washing and scraping the fennel
2.Also cut the bulb and stalks into 1 inch pieces
3.In a pot, cover with boiling water, add salt and cook, covered, 15 to 20 minutes
4.Once cooked completely, remove and drain it
5.Serve... - 35.1005
Garlic Mashed Potatoes With Arugula
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. On a small piece of aluminum foil, place garlic cloves and drizzle 1 teaspoon oil.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Loosely wrap garlic in the foil.
5. Chop potatoes into large chunks.
6. In a small... - 45.026
Mashed Potatoes And Fennel
1. Cut the fingers, feathery tops, root end and tough outer shell of the fennel.
2. Slice it into less than 1/4-inch thick slices.
3. In a pot take enough water to boil potatoes and fennel, boil until tender, about 10-13 minutes and drain.
4. In a... - 31.8616
Chicken In Milk
1. Wash the chickens in a colander, and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
2. Using a cleaver or meat knife, joint each chicken into ten curry pieces.
3. In a small bowl, make a marinade mixture of all the spice powders, salt and ginger.
4. Rub this... - 43.4114
Stew With Lentil And Artichokes
Are you looking forward to cooking a quick stew? Then this video recipe is what you’re looking for! This lentil artichoke stew is a recipe packed with calcium, iron and fiber. Besides being quick, this recipe is also a great dose of health food. Watch the... - 126.408
Lamb Chops With Spiced Rice
1. In a saucepan or a stock pot, cover rice with twice the amount of water and add the stock cube.
2. Bring to the boil then reduce the flame.
3. Simmer for 12 minutes until the rice is just cooked.
4. Drain well.
5. Heat the grill
6. Season... - 45.5207
1. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or casserole pot over.
2. Arrange the lamb shanks and sautÃ© it in the oil, until evenly browned.
3. Spoon out the excess fat from the casserole.
4. In a bowl, blend the remaining ingredients and pour the sauce... - 37.5599
Moroccan Beetroot Salad
Today we are making the traditional Moroccan Beetroot Salad. Beetroot is a vegetable that is often ignored because people do not know how to cook it. It is actually very versatile: you can boil it, steam it, or even roast it! It has a rich flavor and it is... - 120.592
Mlukhiyya With Chicken
This is a wonderful dish of chicken, Meloukhyia, spices, etc. that is served in a layered fashion in individual wide bowls. Variations of this recipe are popular in Egypt, Lebanon and much of the Middle East. We love it! The boy on the left is carrying a... - 31.5409
Wegmans Tortellini With Spinach & Roasted Tomatoes
You will feel like you just learned the secret to preparing a restaurant pasta specialty....this one will become a regular for sure. Absolutely delicious! Guaranteed on the dinner table in 10 minutes. This is a great quick meal for a sudden dinner date! Watch... - 124.996
Moroccan Date Almond Truffles
Here is a Moroccan date almond truffles recipe that is specially prepared during the holy month of Ramadan. This recipe would surely bring a variety to your Ramadan table. This video displays how easily this recipe can be prepared at home within no time. - 107.339
Lebanese-style Stuffed Eggplant
Sheik-el Meshi literally translates to Eggplant Boats. This stuffed eggplant recipe is indeed fit for a sheikh! If you really love eggplant and have tried to grill it, fried it, baked it and sauteed it too, then this is one recipe you can not miss and just... - 131.588
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
Mediterranean Pot Roast Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Pot Roast Dish: