- » Mediterranean Pork
Mediterranean Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean pork recipes.
Pork Tenderloin Cutlets In Fig Port Sauce
With this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make Pork Tenderloin Cutlets with a fig and Port wine sauce. This dish showcases how deliciously pork complements the sweet and tart tastes of fruit. This beautiful healthy pork recipe is perfect for a... - 100.853
Delicious Pepper Pork With Pomegranate Molasses
Robin shows us an excellent way to use the pomegranates. She makes a beautiful Mediterranean inspired dish here. Watch and learn how to make this Pan-fried Pepper-Crusted Pork Medallions drizzled with Pomegranate Molasses from this video. Enjoy! - 80.8813
Mediterranean Black Bean & Rice Skillet
Mediterranean black beans and rice skillet is a meaty rice preparation made with vegetables. Skillet cooked with onion and garlic to taste, the black beans and rice is cooked in wine with the fruitiness of prunes and added veggies. Spiced with cayenne, the... - 50.1278
Lean Pork Pitas
Cut the pork across the grain into 1/2" cutlets, then slice each piece into thin strips.
In a large bowl, combine the mustard, oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano.
Add the pork and toss well to coat all the pieces.
Let stand about 10 minutes.
In a small... - 48.2242
Roast Loin Of Pork With Caraway Lemon And Garlic
1. Preheat your oven to a setting of 20C/fan 200C/gas 7; remove the pork loin from the fridge and allow it to thaw
2. Crush peeled garlic pods in a pestle and portar alongw ith a teaspoon of sea salt; add ground cloves, lemon juice, pepper,... - 45.8376
1) Take a 3-quart casserole and mix butter, eggplant, celery and onion.
2) Seal tightly with a plastic wrap.
3) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 9 to 10 minutes.
4) Cook till vegetables are tender and stir in between.
5) Add remaining ingredients.
6)... - 45.252
Pork With Tomato And Garlic Sauce
1) Arrange all the utensils and ingredients to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil.
3) Fry the chops until brown from all the sides for 3 minutes.
4) Remove the... - 44.2117
Tabouleh Stuffed Pork Chops
With a sharp knife, cut an opening in the rib side of each chop, forming a pocket.
Be careful not to cut through to the other side of chop.
In a small saucepan, combine water and salt; bring to a boil.
Stir in bulgur.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer over... - 43.9824
Portuguese Marinated Pork
1. In a bowl, put the pork and stir well adding the remaining ingredients, except the oil to mix.
2. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight, stirring the mixture once or twice.
3. Strain the pork and reserve the marinade.
4. In a pan, heat... - 43.6413
Fried Sweet And Sour Pork
Sweet And Sour Pork has a defining taste. Sweet And Sour Pork gets its taste from boneless pork mixed with eggs and soy sauce. Sweet And Sour Pork is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.5128
Portuguese Pork Tenderloin
1. Season flour with salt, pepper, paprika.
2. Roll tenderloins in seasoned flour.
3. In a pan heat butter and saute until golden brown.
4. Add sliced onion and mushrooms and saute" for a minute or two.
5. Add wine and rosemary and cook with cover over... - 41.4201
Roast Pork Or Beef
1. Cover the bottom of a deep baking dish with onions cut in slices and put the meat on them.
2. Chop the garlic, rub into the meat, place the potatoes cut in half around the meat and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add 250 ml of stock and top the... - 40.9407
Pork Cooked In Milk
1) Bone the meat and trim fat off the pork.
2) Rub salt and freshly ground pepper on the meat.
3) Peel garlic and cut into small strips.
4) With the point of a knife make small incisions in the meat and push in the garlic strips and coriander... - 40.895
Mediterranean Pork Roast
Mediterranean Pork Roast has a different taste. Mediterranean Pork Roast gets its taste from pork flavored with grape juice. Mediterranean Pork Roast is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 40.7989
Mediterranean Pork And Vegetable Skewers
1. Whisk together oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Add tomatoes, onions, pork, zucchini, and bell peppers. Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 8 hours.
2. Half an hour before cooking,... - 38.3725
Pork And Peach Kebabs
1. Soak 8 wooden skewers in cold water for at least 5 minutes.
2. Cube the pork fillets on a meat board.
3. On a fruit board halve, stone and cut peaches into similar size pieces.
4. Grate the zest from half the lemon and squeeze out the... - 36.27
Arabic Pork Chops
Slowly brown chops; drain off excess fat.
Sprinkle seasoning over meat.
Add rice, onion and chopped green peppers.
Cover with pepper rings.
Pour enough water around meat to reach top.
Cover well; bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees.
Cook for 25 to 35... - 35.4825
Mediterranean Pork Recipes By Category