- » Mediterranean Platter
Mediterranean Platter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean platter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean platter recipes.
1. Mix red onion, tomato, cucumber, calamata olive, coriander leaves, salt to taste, olive oil and vinegar and leave on the counter for 15 - 20 minutes.
2. Serve with pita bread slices and Tuscan hummus.
3. Apply the hummus on the pita slices,... - 101.903
Mediterranean Salad Platter
1.Start a fire in the grill.
2.Brushzucchini and bell peppers with olive oil.
3.Once the coals are hot, put zucchini directly on grill rack or in a grill basket on place on rack and grill until lightly golden on the first side, 4-5... - 45.8577
Mediterranean Chicken Salad Platter
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade.
Stir together marinade, oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, and tarragon; set aside.
On a large platter, attractively arrange chicken, olives, peppers, onion, artichoke hearts, and anchovies.
Cluster watercress on 1 side... - 34.2183
Mediterranean Salad Platter
1. Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove stems, seeds, and membranes. Place, cut side down, on a large foil-lined baking sheet. Bake in a 450° oven for 15 to 20 minutes or till skins are blistered and bubbly. Fold up foil on baking pan around peppers to... - 30.7901
You May Also Like!
Mediterranean Lamb And Vegetable Platter
1. Cut the aubergine and courgette into 5 millimeter slices. Quarter or halve the mushrooms if large. Cut the pepper in half, remove the core and seeds and then cut the flesh into eighths.
2. Halve the chilli, scoop out the seeds and finely... - 45.402
Antipasti makes for a quick and easy party appetizer. Irresistible, flavorful and ridiculously simple to make, a plate full of antipasti is what you need to appease your early-evening cravings. Usually loaded with leafy salads, fried fish, marinated veggies... - 57.108
Sardine Luncheon Platter
Arrange the first 7 ingredients on a platter.
Top with dressing.
Garnish with pimento. - 29.9022
Orange And Olive Platter
1) With the help of a sharp knife, cut in a spiral motion to remove the rind and pith for the oranges. Cut the flesh across into neat slices.
2) On a shallow serving plate, arrange the lettuce neatly and then carefully arrange the orange slices in 2... - 42.1136
Tomato & Mint Tabbouleh
This Tomato and Mint Tabbouleh is one of the best accompaniments from the Eastern Mediterranean cuisine ! Try this Tomato and Mint Tabbouleh with pasta, meat, rice dishes and let me know if you like it ! - 40.5336
Mediterranean Cod With Vegetables
1. Let frozen cod fillets stand at room temperature about 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1/3 cup hot oil, brown garlic; discard. Add onions and eggplant; cook until browned, stirring often. Add green... - 30.1824
Mediterranean Scallops And Lentils
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add lentils, broth, and bay leaf; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until lentils are tender.
Remove and discard bay... - 40.1402
Mediterranean Fillets With Shells
In a cup, combine the Parmesan, pepper, and paprika.
Sprinkle on the skin side of each fillet.
Arrange the fish, skin-side down, in a 9" glass pie plate.
In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, zucchini, olives, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 2... - 40.4153
1) Heat the oil in a 12-inch deep skillet.
2) Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and sautÃ© over moderate-high heat, occasionally stirring, till the onion is tender (1 to 2 minutes).
3) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the fish,... - 44.6458
1 In a medium saucepan, boil potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender;drain and allow to cool.
2 Peel the potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
3 As per the package directions, cook the beans; drain.
4 In a shallow baking dish, put the... - 46.8866