- » Mediterranean Platter
Mediterranean Platter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean platter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean platter recipes.
1. Mix red onion, tomato, cucumber, calamata olive, coriander leaves, salt to taste, olive oil and vinegar and leave on the counter for 15 - 20 minutes.
2. Serve with pita bread slices and Tuscan hummus.
3. Apply the hummus on the pita slices,... - 98.5351
Mediterranean Salad Platter
1.Start a fire in the grill.
2.Brushzucchini and bell peppers with olive oil.
3.Once the coals are hot, put zucchini directly on grill rack or in a grill basket on place on rack and grill until lightly golden on the first side, 4-5... - 47.9959
Mediterranean Chicken Salad Platter
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade.
Stir together marinade, oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, and tarragon; set aside.
On a large platter, attractively arrange chicken, olives, peppers, onion, artichoke hearts, and anchovies.
Cluster watercress on 1 side... - 36.1887
Mediterranean Salad Platter
1. Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove stems, seeds, and membranes. Place, cut side down, on a large foil-lined baking sheet. Bake in a 450° oven for 15 to 20 minutes or till skins are blistered and bubbly. Fold up foil on baking pan around peppers to... - 31.1171
You May Also Like!
Mediterranean Lamb And Vegetable Platter
1. Cut the aubergine and courgette into 5 millimeter slices. Quarter or halve the mushrooms if large. Cut the pepper in half, remove the core and seeds and then cut the flesh into eighths.
2. Halve the chilli, scoop out the seeds and finely... - 47.7409
Antipasti makes for a quick and easy party appetizer. Irresistible, flavorful and ridiculously simple to make, a plate full of antipasti is what you need to appease your early-evening cravings. Usually loaded with leafy salads, fried fish, marinated veggies... - 55.5211
Sardine Luncheon Platter
Arrange the first 7 ingredients on a platter.
Top with dressing.
Garnish with pimento. - 30.9818
Orange And Olive Platter
1) With the help of a sharp knife, cut in a spiral motion to remove the rind and pith for the oranges. Cut the flesh across into neat slices.
2) On a shallow serving plate, arrange the lettuce neatly and then carefully arrange the orange slices in 2... - 42.6094
Homemade Tasty Moussaka
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly oil a two quart casserole; set aside.
Wash and peel the eggplant.
Cut into slices, cross wise, about one half inch thick.
Add two tablespoons oil to a large skillet and place over medium heat.
Add eggplant slices, a few at a... - 41.6985
Tomato & Mint Tabbouleh
This Tomato and Mint Tabbouleh is one of the best accompaniments from the Eastern Mediterranean cuisine ! Try this Tomato and Mint Tabbouleh with pasta, meat, rice dishes and let me know if you like it ! - 41.734
Fennel Salad With Olives & Mint
This Fennel Salad With Olives & Mint tastes incredible ! Try this mixed vegetable salad with meat or pasta and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Fennel Salad With Olives & Mint are welcome ! - 32.5835
Cut fennel bulbs into 5mm slices crosswise.
Separate rings, place in a salad bowl.
To make dressing : Combine oil, lemon juice, parsley and chives in a screwtop jar, shake until well combined.
Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Pour dressing... - 31.4942
Philadelphia Cream Cheese Mediterranean Roll
A cream cheese roll that gives you the feel of hummus and looks like a sushi roll but is not! Sounds complicated but is not! Using the Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese as its base, this recipe is really simple and makes a great side! - 120.428