- » Mediterranean Pie
Mediterranean Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean pie recipes.
How To Make A Spinach Pie
This pie is a great vegetarian meal! Serve it with garden salad and you are set! If you don’t want to eat vegetarian go ahead and serve it a side with milanesas or breaded chicken. Yummy! - 114.831
Mediterranean Spinach Pie
Spinach pies are found in almost every country along the Mediterranean but in various forms and names. This is just one of the versions of spinach pie that is very popular and can be served as a main dish or appetizer. This wonderful video for Mediterranean... - 108.357
Leek Celery And Cheese Pie
1) Chop and thoroughly wash celery and leeks .
2) Take a pan and add celery, leeks, milk, salt, and pepper. Cover the pan and simmer the mixture for about 30 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
3) Drain mixture and reserve the cooking... - 48.1468
Chicken Pie With Olives
1 Preaheat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
3 In a covered flameproof casserole,heat oil over medium heat.Add the chicken pieces and cook till browned.Remove from the pan.
4 Add garlic,... - 48.1193
This quiche is very easy to prepare. It is delicious...I love serving it with homemade salsa and chutney. You can really make it your own by adding whatever vegetables you love...delicious served with a beautiful green salad... - 48.0505
Almond And Sesame Seed Pies
Make dough by thoroughly mixing semolina, eggs, butter, baking powder and vanilla (add a few tablespoons of water if the dough is thick); form into 2" long rolls, about 3/4" in diameter; set aside.
Make filling by mixing almonds, sesame seeds and sugar.
In... - 47.6528
1. Cut the fish into portions, dip in flour and shallow fry without letting it overcook.
2. Then set aside the fish after removing the bones.
3. In a large size saucepan fry the finely chopped onions.
4. Then add the tomatoes along with the tomato... - 47.1119
Lamb And Potato Pies
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 450° F
2. Prepare the pastry and cut it into saucer sized rounds after rolling it out thinly.
3. Cut the meat into tiny pieces and mix with the herbs, seasoning, onion and potato.
4. Add 2 to 3... - 46.526
Mediterranean Vegetable Tart
Knead a loose dough from the flour, yeast, the milk, egg, salt and olive oil and set aside to rise 30 minutes.
Wash and pat the zucchini dry, slice and saute briefly in the butter, stirring constantly.
Quarter the green peppers and cut into 1/4-inch... - 45.8409
Lemon Curd Pie
In 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate, microwave butter at High for 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in crumbs until moistened; press against sides and bottom of pie plate to form crust.
Microwave at High for 1-1/2 minutes or until set.
Let cool completely.
Filling: In... - 45.7063
Tuna Rice Pie
1) Cook rice as per package instructions. Do not add salt. Keep aside.
2) Cook the broccoli as per package instruction. Drain and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, mix rice and egg.
4) In a buttered 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish, put the rice... - 45.6978
1 Prepare piecrust mix, following label directions, or make pastry from your own favorite two-crust recipe. Roll out half to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate and trim the overhang to 1/2 inch.
2 In... - 44.9046
Small Ricotta Pies
1. To prepare the dough, in a basin mix flour, baking powder and salt, rub in the margarine and add enough water to form dough.
2. Knead well, roll out the pastry and cut using a round 18 cm pastry cutter.
3. To prepare the filling mix in the egg with... - 44.4346
Mediterranean Chicken Pie
Rub a 5-lb. chicken with soft, unsalted dripping.
Place on a greased rack, in a roasting pan, uncovered, breast-side up, with the oven pre-heated to 450°F, Reg 8.
Reduce heat immediately to 350°F, Reg 4.
Baste frequently with the pan dripping and cook about... - 44.3883
Mediterranean Potato Pie
Boil potatoes and mash until smooth.
Mix in flour and blend well; season with salt & pepper.
Press potato mixture in a 1/2 inch thick layer in the bottom of a greased shallow baking dish.
Spoon olive oil over top.
Melt margarine in a skillet and stir in... - 44.0289
Mediterranean One Crust Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. To make the pastry, sift both the flours into a bowl, tipping the bran into the bowl. Rub or cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, then stir in the Parmesan. Mix in just enough chilled water... - 43.3071
Frozen Lime Pie
1) In top of a double boiler, mix together egg yolks, sugar, lime peel and juice.
2) Stir cook this mixture over hot water until slightly thickened.
3) Let cool.
4) Mix in stiffly beaten egg whites.
5) Stir in whipped cream.
6) In a large refrigerator... - 43.0628
Chocolate Pecan Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Beat the eggs, sugar, syrup, salt and flour together.
3) Melt the butter and chocolate together, then stir into the flour mixture alongwith the vanilla and pecans.
4) In a 9-inch pastry-lined pie pan,... - 42.3234
Fresh Soft Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 180o C.
2. Grease a pie dish and line the bottom and sides with 3/4 of pastry.
3. In a bowl mix the ricotta and the eggs, season the mixture and spoon it into the pie dish.
4. With the remaining pastry cover the... - 38.2561
Baklava is a delicious dessert recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Baklava; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 36.0573
1. Start heating oven to 425°F. Mix grated orange rind with sugar, cinnamon.
2. Add cheese to piecrust mix; mix as label directs. Place pastry on 17"xl4" baking sheet. With narrow end of baking sheet facing you, roll out pastry to fit baking sheet.
3. On... - 32.0539
Mediterranean Pie Recipes By Category