- » Mediterranean Pasta Dish
Mediterranean Pasta Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mediterranean Pasta Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mediterranean Pasta Dish recipes.
Easy Pasta Salad - Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Summer is the perfect time for simple, quick and light salads. Victoria shares her recipe of a colorful, healthy and delicious salad that will transport you to the Mediterranean! This salad is perfect for a quick lunch on a hot day. It is a great dish to pack... - 118.608
Mediterranean Macaroni Yogurt Pasta
1. In a bowl, mix yogurt, dried mint, fresh mint and garlic till combined.
2. In a large bowl, take the cooked pasta, mix the yogurt into it and stir well to incorporate and coat all the pasta well.
3. Season with salt to taste and mix... - 109.717
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Prepare tortellini as package directs, except add Italian style vegetables during last 2 minutes of cooking; reserve seasoning packet. Drain.
Drain pineapple; reserve 1/4 cup juice. Combine reserved juice, vinegar, oil and seasoning packet in large serving... - 30.5916
This mediterranean pasta is a herbed sausage pasta. Made with country sausage cooked with the flavor of onions and garlic, it also has zucchini slices in it. Herbed with basil and oregano, the mediterranean sausage pasta is finished with tomatoes and served... - 39.048
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, then cook pasta according to pack instructions.
2. Meanwhile, place the passata, red pepper, olives, capers, garlic puree, vinegar. Tabasco and seasoning in a medium pan. Gently bring to the boil, then simmer... - 36.9901
Mediterranean Chicken & Pasta
Traditional pasta dishes, such as Chicken Tetrazzini, rely on lavish use of butter and cream for a sumptuous sauce.
But ours derives its tempting flavors from fresh vegetables, garlic, herbs, and pine nuts.
It's colorful, innovative, and light! In a... - 43.7909
Mediterranean And Basil Pasta
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Scatter the peppers, red onions, chillies and garlic in a large roasting tin. Sprinkle with the sugar, drizzle over the olive oil, then season well with salt and black pepper. Roast for 15 mins, toss in the tomatoes, then... - 37.601
Rock Shrimp With Mediterranean Stvie Bow Tie Pasta
1)Boil broccoli with salt and pepper for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and add cool water. Drain once again.
2)Fry bacon until crisp and brown over medium heat. Remove from fire and blot on paper towels.
3)Boil 4 quarts of water with salt and... - 47.1203
Pasta Shells With Mediterranean Vegetables
Pasta shells with mediterranean vegetables is a lovely pasta recipe. Cooked with large pasta shells, this recipe is flavored with garlic, oregano and basil to taste. Prepared with veggies like eggplants, zucchini and tomatoes, the pasta shells with... - 40.0101
Mediterranean Duck And Two Bean Pasta
1) Take a large bowl and place the duck in it.
2) Allow a pot of salted water to come to a boil and cook the haricots verts for about 3 minutes in it until just soft.
3) Drain the haricots under cold water and dry gently.
4) Mix this with the duck... - 43.6034
1. Take a 10-inch nonstick skillet and heat oil in it.
2. Add in the hot oil leeks and garlic and continue cooking by sauteing until leeks are turned soft.
3. Use frequent stirring process, and maintain medium â€“high heat
4. Add tomatoes into... - 46.228
Mediterranean Orzo Salad With Artichokes Feta Cheese
This colorful and healthy cold salad reminds you of a hot summer day and instantly transports you to the Mediterranean. Whole wheat orzo is a versatile base and excellent substitute for rice or pasta in side dishes, and this one is chock-full of zesty... - 101.262
Spaghetti mediterranean is a anchovy pasta recipe made with tomatoes and green olives. Herbed with a three herb medley, this vegetable pasta is flavored with garlic. Cooked with saucy tomato base, spaghetti mediterranean is a flavorful and zesty lunch for... - 44.9241
Mediterranean Style Pasta Salad With Creamy Herb Dressing
Pasta salads are a great treat for parties, get together, celebrations or on any other occasion. It is always a crowd pleaser. This Mediterranean style pasta salad with creamy herb dressing is surely the most refreshing recipe this summer! - 98.1192
Pasta With Mediterranean Chicken Sauce
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 12 to 14-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add pine nuts and cook, stirring, until lightly toasted (about 1 minute).
With a slotted spoon, lift nuts from pan; set aside.
Add onion, garlic, basil, oregano, and pepper to... - 44.8966
1. In a bowl, mix together tomatoes and hot water, cover it and set aside for fifteen minutes or so
2. Drain all the water afterwards, chop the tomatoes and set aside
3. On a small nonstick skillet, apply a coat of cooking spray and heat it over medium... - 41.1429
Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce
Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce has a distinct taste and makes for a great main dish. The Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce is a fusion of Italian and Mediterranean flavors which will certainly impress your guests. Do try this easy recipe at home. - 48.4136
Mediterranean Pasta And Seafood Salad
Mediterranean Pasta And Seafood Salad is a tasty seafood dish that is a meal in itself. I serve this dish for parties quiet often. Try this wonderful Mediterranean Pasta And Seafood Salad recipe especially if you are cooking a seafood based dinner! - 44.9982
Mediterranean Linguine is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of linguine and varieties of vegetables will surely tempt you to serve this Mediterranean Linguine to your loved ones. - 38.7547
Fettuccine With Calamari In A Spicy Mediterranean Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large saucepan.
Add and cook until golden.
Add and cook 1 minute.
Add and stir until combined.
Simmer for approx 15-20 minutes, or until sauce has... - 43.9942
1. In a bowl blend pasta, cheese, parsley and olive oil
2. Press into an oiled 4-cup ring mold
3. Unmold onto a serving plate
4. Serve with a sauce of your choice - 29.4737
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Mediterranean Pasta Salad is a quick and tasty salad. You can take it to your next potluck or picnic. Enjoy! - 145.345
1. Combine tomatoes and hot water in a small bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Drain well. Chop tomatoes, and set aside.
2. Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add bell pepper and green onions; saute 2... - 26.4432
Roasted Broccoli And Red Pepper Pasta Salad
If you are looking for a healthy pasta salad that’s not drowning in an oily dressing, this recipe is for you. This one is packed with good nutrients and no-unhealthy fats. Something pretty amazing happens when you roast vegetables in the toaster. You... - 105.329
Four Pepper Pasta
Four Pepper Pasta is a simple colourful, healthy and tasty dish. The pasta is nicely tossed in the peppers and flavoured with the basil and cheese. Try out this wonderful Four Pepper Pasta meal and you are surely bound to enjoy! - 36.2405
Pasta With Tomato Sauce
In a mood for Italian food?? Try this easy to make pasta with tomato sauce. The video makes the preparation very simple. This pasta when combined with spinach, cheese and tomato sauce makes it a very filling food and quiet ideal for a wholesome main dish. - 80.1295
Tasty Pasta Salad
If you're fond of trying different types of salads then you will surely like this one. The Chef shows how to make Pasta Salad in the video. This is really easy to make and delicious too. - 116.135
Pasta, Broccoli And Pine Nuts
1. In a large pot boil so much water that it can hold a basket, add the pasta and cook until it is al dente, about 7-10 minutes.
2. Add the broccoli florets to the basket 5 minutes before pasta is cooked and cook
for 5 minutes.
3. In serving bowls put... - 41.8869
Seafood Supreme In A Pasta Ring
1. In a Dutch oven, cook mushrooms, peppers, onion and garlic in olive oil until just tender also add broccoli
2. Blend wine and flour and add to pan; cook, stirring until thickened and smooth, blend in skim milk, tomato paste and pepper
3. Add... - 39.608
Scallops With Lemon Pasta
1. Rinse scallops
2. Combine wine, water and lemon juice in a small pan and heat to simmering
3. Add scallops and simmer just until scallops turn white then drain the scallops and set aside to cool
4. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8... - 43.0919
Favas With Tiny Pasta
1) In a saucepan, boil the water and blanch the lime beans for 5 minutes.
2) Drain the carrots in a large bowl.
3) Add the favas beans, pasta, and chives.
4) In a cup, whisk together the vinegar, oil, basil and mustard.
5) Pour the vinegar... - 45.3206
Linguine With Clam Sauce
1. Melt butter in saucepan over medium-low heat
2. Add garlic and saute for 5 to 8 minutes
3. Make sure that butter does not burn
4. Add cream, salt, pepper and reserved clam liquor, keep mixture warm over low heat
5. Boil noodles until done then... - 40.0296
Tuna Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes
Mediterranean style pasta has its own charm and this Tuna Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes recipe proves it again. Have a look at this delicious looking pasta dish in this video. It is very easy to prepare and quite economical. Perfect lunch for any day. - 116.563
Pasta With Salmon Cream Sauce
1. Take a 9-inch skillet and melt margarine in it.
2. Add onion in heated margarine and saute for 1-2 minutes or until onion turns crunchy and brownish.
3. Now drizzle flour over the cooked onion and dissolve it quickly; continue to cook for 1 minute.... - 46.9898
Pasta Salad With Vegetables
Wondering what to take to your next potluck? Here is a delicious pasta salad video recipe. Flavored with parsley and filled with the goodness of vegetables, this makes a great salad. Hardly any effort required for this dish, it is a great recipe and should... - 123.831
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms and next 3 ingredients; saute until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add artichokes, Italian dressing, olives, and parsley; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly... - 36.7013
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms and next 3 ingredients; saute until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add artichokes, Italian dressing, olives, and parsley; cook 3 minutes or until... - 33.2737
Mediterranean Spinach And Orzo Salad
1. To prepare the vinaigrette, combine all ingredients in a jar and shake to mix.
2. Cook orzo according to package directions.
3. While the pasta is cooking, combine spinach with sun-dried tomatoes, cucumber, olives and oregano in a large bowl.
4. When t - 33.4314
Mediterranean Orzo And Chicken Salad
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss well.
2. Combine lemon juice and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl,- stir well with a whisk. Pour over orzo mixture,- add cheese, tossing gently to coat. Serve at room temperature, or cover and chill... - 32.5111
Fettuccine With Calamari In A Spicy Mediterranean Sauce
1) Cook the Fettuccine al dente, for about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil and saute garlic on medium till golden. Mix in olives, anchovies, capers and continue to cook for 1 minute.
3) Turn down the flame, add in... - 41.1962
Mediterranean Chicken On Orzo
1. In a large frying pan, cook chicken in 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat, turning once or twice, until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add onions to drippings in pan, reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring, until golden, 3... - 32.2418
Stuffed Turkey Rolls And Pasta
Combine first 4 ingredients; stir and set aside.
Place turkey cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Spoon artichoke mixture evenly onto centers of turkey cutlets.
Roll up... - 42.5123
Pan Fried Mediterranean Lamb
1. Trim any excess fat from the lamb, then fry without fat in a non-stick pan until golden brown.
2. Add the onion and peppers to the pan. Cook, stirring, for a few minutes to soften, then add the plum tomatoes, garlic and basil.
3. Cover and simmer for 20... - 31.7778
Pasta With Amatriciana Sauce
Fond of Italian cuisine? Try this yummy Pasta with Amatriciana Sauce. Watch this video for a step wise guide to prepare this Italian delicacy at home. We bet, this one is sure to bag you a lot of compliments. D not miss it out. - 80.1221
Barley And Garbanzo Bean Salad With Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette
Here is a healthy recipe for a lighter, side dish. Fortunately healthy can also mean high in flavor, such as this anti-cholesterol, high fiber high protein salad! It is a great twist to the traditional pasta side dish. It is hearty and delicious salad that... - 101.619
In a large high-sided skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
Saute shallots and garlic until soft.
Add Chardonnay and reduce by one-third.
Add cream, tarragon, dry mustard, paprika, salt, white pepper, and lemon zest.
Simmer until thickened, about 10... - 42.4947
1. In a slow cooker or a crock pot, combine all ingredients except the anchovies and pine nuts.
2. Cover with lid and cook the mixture slowly, on LOW for 5 to 6 hours
3. Stir in the anchovies.
4. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature and then... - 43.4329
Simple Carbonara Pasta
This is one dish for which you are likely to have all the ingredients right in your kitchen! This is a simple and easy pasta dish! See the video on more on how to get this meal done for two! - 94.5123
Filling And Closing Beef Tortellini
Chef Kamal has a classic Lebanese cuisine for all of you. Check out the video of the delicious Filling and Closing Beef Tortellini. A great main dish which can be served to your guests. A dish which leaves a good impression on everyone. - 78.5759
Mediterranean Style Meat And Okra Stew
Step by Step Bamiya or Bamya (Meat and Okra Stew) recipe on how to make great Mediterranean Diet Recipes. This one is a classic Mediterranean style okra dish. - 118.954
Rotissiere Chicken And Tomato Linguine
1. Remove the breast from the Rotisserie chicken and dice.
2. Sliver garlic, slice red onions and kalamata olive and chop the Prosciutto ham.
3. In a large saute pan with some olive oil, caramelize the onions and garlic.
4. Add the... - 117.746
Lamb & Orzo Mediterranean Style
Sprinkle salt into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Crumble lamb into pan and cook, stirring often, until meat begins to brown (3 to 5 minutes).
Reduce heat to medium, stir in onion, and continue to cook, stirring, until onion is soft but not brown... - 43.0712
Juliana teaches you how to make fresh sword fish with olives, capers, and mint leaves. This Mediterranean Diet recipe is delicious and easy to make for your healthy meal plan. Fresh fish is an important part of Mediterranean cuisine. It's a lean protein that... - 80.1452
1) Cut squid into rings by slicing across the body cavity. Leave the tentacles cluster whole.
2) In a saucepan heat oil over medium heat and stir fry onions until it begins to color. Put squid and garlic into the saucepan and fry about 3... - 46.2649
Two Cheese Mediterranean Stir Fry
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, place 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet or wok. Heat over medium-high heat 1 minute. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini, bell pepper, onion, basil, salt and black... - 36.0521
Mediterranean Stuffed Shells
1. ln a small bowl, cover the anchovies with the milk and let soak for 1 hour, then drain and discard the milk.
2. Chop the anchovy fillets. Keep aside until required
3. Preheat the oven to 375degree F
4. Lightly grease a large baking dish with... - 46.7266
Ever tried couscous? Even though this is a commonly used food item, many people don’t know how to cook or eat this? Commonly served as a side, couscous is easy to prepare and very high in nutrition. Watch the video recipe to learn how to cook this. - 106.57
Whole Wheat Pasta With Sausage And Fennel
1. In a medium skillet on low heat, cook the sausage, breaking it up with a wooden fork into small pieces. Saute until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. If you're using homemade sausage, you may have to add a small amount of olive oil; if it's store-bought,... - 29.6454
Chicken Pasta Bake With Fennel And Raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Trim the fennel, reserving the green fronds for garnishing, and slice the bulbs thinly. Coat the onions in the lemon juice. Quarter the mushrooms.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan (skillet) and fry the... - 38.1272
Asparagus Fennel Pasta Salad
Place asparagus, onions and fennel in a 15-inch x 10-inch x 1 inch baking pan.
Drizzle with the oil; toss to coat.
Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the... - 44.0951
Pasticcio! Try this unique and delicious baked dish! This dish is sure to win you some fans. This an amazing Pasticcio recipe! - 45.2269
Cook fusilli according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water. Set aside.
Combine all dressing ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
Add cooked fusilli and all salad ingredients to dressing; toss to coat well. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour... - 31.1188
– In a saucepan, heat cream of celery and milk, add the diced fennel, and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the cappelletti and heat it in the sauce for a few minutes. Garnish with fennel leaves and serve. - 20.1358
Salmon With Mediterranean Vegetable Medley
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Preheat broiler.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add squash and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add undrained tomatoes, beans and olives. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat - 27.3624
Mediterranean Vegetarian Lasagna
For the sauce, saute onion in olive oil until soft.
Add garlic and celery and saute 3 more minutes.
Add tomatoes and simmer until very soft, 10 to 15 minutes.
Add Sauvignon Blanc, stock, basil, oregano, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, and sugar.
Add salt and... - 45.7263
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Combine beef and next 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Shape into 8 (2-inch) meatballs.
Thread meatballs onto 2 (10-inch) skewers.
Thread mushrooms and onion alternately onto 2 (10-inch)... - 38.4323
Seared Halibut With Mediterranean Couscous
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
For the couscous, in a 4 quart (4 1) saucepan, bring chicken broth and water to a boil.
Add couscous and cook as you would pasta, until just al dente.
For the fish, in a hot skillet, add olive oil and sear halibut fillets on... - 42.974
Mediterranean Fillets With Shells
In a cup, combine the Parmesan, pepper, and paprika.
Sprinkle on the skin side of each fillet.
Arrange the fish, skin-side down, in a 9" glass pie plate.
In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, zucchini, olives, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 2... - 41.3672
In a large saucepan cook cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots, covered, in boiling salted water about 5 minutes or till crisp-tender; drain.
Cut up any large pieces of cauliflower.
Set vegetables aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
In a Dutch oven or saucepan melt... - 44.5206
This Mackerel Mediterranean is simply awesome ! I've never known tastier seafood than this ! Just try this Mackerel Mediterranean with rice or pasta for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 40.5005
Mediterranean Lemon Cilantro Shrimp Stir Fry
Are you looking for Mediterranean style stir fry recipe? Here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean lemon cilantro shrimp stir fry recipe. The recipe is fresh and light and easy to prepare with a refreshing lemon and wonderful shrimp. This video is a must... - 107.719
Mediterranean Chicken Two Ways
I was in the mood for using these Mediterranean style ingredients but I couldn't decide how to use them so I made two dinners using chicken breasts, zucchini, olives, grape tomatoes, parsley. See how a slight difference in way you cook can make a whole new... - 122.799
Fennel Flavored Spaghetti Sauce
Put the tomatoes through a food mill or rub them through a fine sieve.
Discard the seeds and pour the pureed tomatoes into a large kettle.
Add the basil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil and simmer slowly.
Simmer one hour before adding... - 43.7741
Moroccan Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
Place pasta in deep bowl.
Toss with tomato, onion, and beans.
Cut bell peppers into thirds; discard seeds.
Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
Brush peppers lightly with oil.
Grill 1/2 minutes per... - 43.5823
Algerian Steamed Pasta Stuffed Chicken
In a large bowl, combine the acini di pepe, walnuts, almonds, raisins, melted butter, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, and honey, and blend well with a fork.
Stuff the chicken with this mixture, close the cavity with skewers, and truss the chicken.
Pour boiling water... - 43.1235
Super Veggie And Salmon Lasagna
Healthy and delicious Lasagna recipe made with Salmon & Veggie ( courgettes, aubergines, carrots, onion, tomatoes, peper) . - 46.9372
Fusilli With Fennel And Peppers
1. Cook the fusilli according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the fennel. Cook, stirring frequently, until the fennel begins to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir... - 33.4634
1 ln a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onions and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden.
Add the carrots, potatoes, and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Stir in the stock,... - 41.4742
Baked Macaroni In Pastry
1. In a pan fry the onion in butter, add the minced meat, bacon and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Then add the liver and cook for three more minutes.
3. Then add the tomato puree and stock, let it simmer gently for 15 minutes and season with salt & pepper.
4.... - 45.2475
1. Peel eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch pieces to measure 4 1/2 cups. Combine eggplant and flour in a zip-top plastic bag, seal bag, and shake to coat.
2. Cook lamb, onion, cinnamon, and garlic in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until lamb is browned,... - 28.8913
Rice With Artichoke Stew And Toasted Orzo
At the end of a long day, when the last thing you feel like doing is cooking an elaborate meal, something tasty and filling as this would satiate you fully. Tasty artichoke stew served with rice and lightly toasted orzo. This video details a simple recipe to... - 71.3541
Lemon Filet Wiith Spinach And Orzo Salad
A gourmet meal for a price that is a steal! This recipe for Lemon Baked Tilapia with Spinach and Orzo Rice Salad is not only fresh, fast and fancy, it’s an affordable entree to serve when you have lots of guests over for dinner or just a healthy meal that... - 92.6148
Fettuccine Garlic Mari
Press garlic cloves.
Clean calamari, cut into filets and slice the filet into Â¼-inch strip, each.
Stir-fry garlic into 1 Â½ tablespoon butter and olive oil with frequent stirring method until garlic turns tender and gets a golden... - 44.0738