- » Mediterranean Party
Mediterranean Party Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean party recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean party recipes.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Mediterranean Pasta Salad is a quick and tasty salad. You can take it to your next potluck or picnic. Enjoy! - 145.345
Are you looking forward to make cheesecake? Here is a fantastic video that displays a wonderful recipe for Mediterranean style cheesecake. The chef makes the American cheesecake with a great flavorful Mediterranean twist. The recipe is simply awesome and... - 131.619
Mahi Mahi With Spicy Jalapeno Plum Chutney And Cous Cous
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Line up a sheet with parchment paper.
3. For the roasted vegetables: Add the cut tomatoes and onions to the parchment paper.
4. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper and pop into the oven... - 131.325
Hummus With Seasoned Meat Or Mushrooms
Hummus is not just a dip, but a complete meal with these simple add-ons for both meat lovers and vegetarians alike! Host Blanche (rhymes with launch) shows you how as she prepares a meal for her stressed out bro. - 131.255
1. FILLING: In a food mixer put the pistachios, white sugar, and ground cinnamon and pulse to chop (Keep the pistachios into small chunks to get a crunchy texture in the baklawa).
2. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees... - 128.09
Quick Bacon Wrapped Prawns
The wrapped prawns is a refined and tempting appetizer, ready in just a few minutes... seeing is believing! - 126.219
Falafel With Tahini Sauce
Falafel is a Middle Eastern food made with garbanzo beans in some regions and fava beans in others. They are vegetarian and deep fried. You can bake them is you want but be careful they do not come put dry. - 123.11
Pork Tenderloin In Parisian Style
Pork tenderloin can interestingly be cut and cooked with flavors. Watch chef Mike cooking pork in Parisian style along with some simple seasonings. Great to serve with wine or drinks! - 122.096
Of the "new" style of cocktails created during the late 1800's, the Washington Cocktail is typical of that era. It contains vermouth like the Manhattan and the martini but uses cognac as its spirit. Watch this video for the detailed recipe and enjoy this... - 121.874
Philadelphia Cream Cheese Mediterranean Roll
A cream cheese roll that gives you the feel of hummus and looks like a sushi roll but is not! Sounds complicated but is not! Using the Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese as its base, this recipe is really simple and makes a great side! - 120.428
Easy Pasta Salad - Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Summer is the perfect time for simple, quick and light salads. Victoria shares her recipe of a colorful, healthy and delicious salad that will transport you to the Mediterranean! This salad is perfect for a quick lunch on a hot day. It is a great dish to pack... - 118.608
If the regular cookies aren't enough to kill your sugar cravings, try this Turkish Sekerpare. This sugar cookies are a perfect treat for all with a sweet tooth. - 117.529
Stuffed Dolma Or Sarma
Stuffed Grape leaves or Dolma is a family of stuffed vegetable dishes in Turkish cuisine and the cuisines of the former Ottoman Empire and surrounding regions, including, Albania, Azerbaijan, Armenia, the Levant, the Balkans, Greece, Iran and Central Asia.... - 117.182
Ara'yes Grilled Pita And Kifteh Sandwiches
Today in Blanche's kitchen we see Kifta and Pita sandwiches being prepared. These are very common sandwiches from the Middle East but not as popular around the world. You have to watch the video and try this recipe if you need some fresh and different doze of... - 116.009
Braised Moroccan Chicken With Garbanzo Beans
Its a weeknight and you want to make something which can be prepared easily? Try this wonderful Braised Moroccan Chicken with Garbanzo Beans. The recipe is packed with flavor and is totally drool worthy. Do give it a try. - 113.626
Homemade Pita Pizzas And Creamy Hummus
Pita pizzas and creamy hummus - nothing can beat this combination, when you are wondering what to serve to your guests in the afternoon party. This is also a healthy snack option for all of you, who prefer to munch on something nutritious. Now you should... - 107.491
Ramadan is coming up and dates are essential in a Ramadan table. Today I am going to show you how to make Date Truffles, it's a super easy super delicious recipe! All you need is date paste, so refer to my "how to make date paste" video and coating. Today I... - 106.878
Stuffed Mushroom is an amazing cocktail party appetizer. The Chef shows a simple way to make it. It's tasty and flavorful, do check out the recipe. - 105.998
Egg Rolls Stuffed With Cheese
Looking for a quick-to-make appetizer, try this Egg Rolls Stuffed with Cheese! This dish can be made in a jiffy and is especially apt when you are hosting dinner parties at home! Treat your guests to this dish to make a delicious start to one of the best... - 105.778
Moroccon Lamb Tajine With Almonds
Looking for a meat preparation for a get-together? Try Moroccan Lamb Tajine with Almonds! This dish is prepared from lamb shoulders and seasoned with spices. It is a sure-fire hit with the guests. This delicious meal will definitely leave your guests asking... - 105.2
Coca - Roast Vegetable Tart
A one minute recipe, in English to prepare a steady mediterranean plate. Mallorca's Coca de Trampó. From our "picknic & enjoy" collection from "see & enjoy" series of upscale how to lifestyles programs. - 103.368
Ice Cream Cup Flower Bouquet
GIRLS=FLOWERS. Make these wonderful little ice-cream desserts for your kids, for your mother, for your granny, for your girl friend or just about any girl or lady! They’re not ultra-gourmet but they’re whimsical, playful, and perfectly yummy, and... - 100.462
Royal Chocolate And Nutella Biscuit Cake (lazy Cake)
A no-bake cake fit for royalty as claimed by Blanche, who prepares it and dedicates it to Prince William. If you consider yourself royal enough for this treat then watch the video for the complete recipe. - 99.4426
Got a party coming up? The make this tasty tapenade! These are fancy little entrees to be served for the party! Jeff takes you through on how to get these little goodies done! - 98.4431
Mediterranean Style Pasta Salad With Creamy Herb Dressing
Pasta salads are a great treat for parties, get together, celebrations or on any other occasion. It is always a crowd pleaser. This Mediterranean style pasta salad with creamy herb dressing is surely the most refreshing recipe this summer! - 98.1192
Cheese Fondue With A Mediterranean Twist
Cheese Fondue is the wonderful Swiss tradition that is all about sharing and having fun with loved ones. It is indeed the perfect comfort food for cold winter days. Check out this recipe where Serena shows you how to make a Swiss fondue with a few flavors of... - 95.3245
Mediterranean Chicken Roulade
If you are craving for a chicken preparation, check out the recipe of Mediterranean Chicken Roulade! This dish is basically a roll which is sliced and served. Try this mouthwatering dish today as it can be flavoured and stuffed as per your liking. - 92.8479
Middle Eastern Mussakhan & Harriseh Feast Part 4 Preparing Harriseh
This video is Part 4 of the series where Blanche is cooking up a Middle Eastern Feast of chicken and a Sweet. Harriseh, the sweet is being prepared in this video which is a dense cake made using semolina. This is for all suckers of traditional sweets out... - 89.2753
Simple And Colorful Mediterranean Peppers
This colorful Mediterranean stuffed peppers can become a good appetizer for any party. You can serve the dish with any kind of bread. Just check out the recipe video. - 88.2187
Spicy Chipotle Hummus
1. In food processor, add chickpeas, yogurt, and garlic.
2. Drop white pepper, lemon juice, and sriracha.
3. Pour chipotle infused olive oil, and blend.
4. Serve spicy hummus with pita chips, flatbread or veggies. - 87.3789
Make Dolmas, A Stuffed Grape Leaf Treat
If you love your Mediterranean food, you will kill for these dolams. Chef Bhal Dave tells you easy way to prepare this stuffed grape leaf treat using the freshest of ingredients. All you need is some inspiration to get started with this. Rest assured, your... - 72.8182
Chocolate-dipped strawberries aren't scary enough for Halloween, so we've transformed them into fearful creatures of the dark that can be the start of a special Halloween party! - 71.449
Cranberry Crumble Squares
1) Take a bowl in it combine butter,sugar and vanilla and whisk all together until fluffy.
2) Mix flour,almonds,cinnamon to the mixture and thoroughly mix to make a loose crumbly dough.
3)Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
3)... - 51.3769
Layered Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer the macaroni back to the pot.
5) Stir in olive... - 51.1564
Turkish Mussel Salad
1. Place the mussels under cold running water and scrub to clean.
2. Snip off the beards.
3. In a large heavy pot, add water and boil mussels in covered pot for 6-8 minutes until the mussels open; shake pan once or twice.
4. Discard any mussels that... - 50.7695
1) In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and mix well.
2) In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients properly.
3) Add the dry ingredients by sifting into the wet mixture. Stir well but not overbeat.
4) Use an 8 inches pan... - 50.6761
Simple Summer Fruit Salad
1) In a heavy bottomed pan, place water, sugar and grated orange and heat over low flame while stirring until sugar is dissolved.
2) Add orange juice and red currants and boil the syrup.
3) Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4) Strain the syrup in a bowl... - 50.1712
Mediterranean Lentil Vegetable Soup
1. In a heavy soup pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Stir in carrots, celery, and onions.
3. Stir fry for about 10 minutes until the onions are wilted.
4. Add garlic and cook for another 1 minute.
5. Pour broth.
6. Stir in tomatoes, wine, lentils,... - 49.7402
Poultry Filled Summertime Melons
For salad mixture, in a medium mixing bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and ginger.
Stir till well blended.
Add chicken or turkey and celery.
Toss lightly to coat.
If desired, cover and chill for up to 8 hours.
Meanwhile, cut cantaloupes... - 49.7021
Nut Coated Cake
Grease a 450 g -1 lb loaf tin and line the base and sides with grease proof paper.
Grease the paper with melted butter or vegetable oil.
In a large mixing bowl, place the butter, lemon zest and sugar in a mixing bowl, then beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in... - 49.3107
Minted English Pea Soup
1) Combine the peas, onion, and water in a Dutch oven and bring them to boil.
2) Simmer for 15 minutes on low heat.
3) Remove from the heat and stir in minced mint.
4) Put the mixture into the container of an electric blender and process it until... - 49.1607
Cold Cheese Souffle
1) In abowl, add Gelozone with cold water and prepare a smooth paste.
2) Pour in remaining water.
3) Place over heat and boil for a minute.
4) Allow cooling in a bowl.
5) In a bowl, combine Maggi and vinegar. Whisk until frothy and... - 49.1117
Mediterranean Vegetable Salad In Pita Bread
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and combine olive oil, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and celery in it.
2) Coat the vegetables with oil by tossing them and microwave, after covering tightly with plastic wrap, for 4 to 5 minutes at Power Hi until vegetables... - 48.8359
Lemon Mimosa Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 7-inch round cake tin. Line its base with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together till it becomes light and creamy. Add in 3 tablespoons of lemon curd... - 48.6303
Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce
Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce has a distinct taste and makes for a great main dish. The Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce is a fusion of Italian and Mediterranean flavors which will certainly impress your guests. Do try this easy recipe at home. - 48.4136
Lemon Butterflied Leg Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2) In a small bowl, put together lemon juice, brown sugar, crushed garlic, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3) Add oil little by little mix it thoroughly.
4) Brush the lamb with marinade one hour... - 48.3025
Grilled Mediterranean Sandwiches
Coat a grill rack with no-stick spray.
Preheat a grill.
Position the rack 4" from the heat and let it get hot.
Add the eggplant, squash, onions, and peppers in a single layer.
Cook the eggplant, squash, and onions for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until lightly... - 48.1698
Fruit Cake Whole Wheat Flour
1) Prepare all fruits in right way.
2) Wash the raisins and place in covered flat pan in 350° oven for several minutes.
3) Preheat oven at 300°.
4) Steam apricots and prunes to soft, finely chop the apricots and prunes.
5) In a bowl,... - 48.1285
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray, oil or unsalted butter.
3) Use a large, clean and grease free glass bowl.
4) Cream the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
5) Gradually add the beaten eggs... - 48.0889
Remove the stalks from the aubergines and cut in half lengthwise.
Plunge into boiling water with a little lemon juice or vinegar added and cook for 10 minutes, or until just tender.
Plunge into cold water until quite cold.
Scoop out the flesh leaving a good... - 47.9032
Almond And Sesame Seed Pies
Make dough by thoroughly mixing semolina, eggs, butter, baking powder and vanilla (add a few tablespoons of water if the dough is thick); form into 2" long rolls, about 3/4" in diameter; set aside.
Make filling by mixing almonds, sesame seeds and sugar.
In... - 47.6528
Curried Chicken Snack Sandwiches
1 In a medium bowl, combine chicken, apple, raisins, celery, green onion and peanuts.
2 In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt and curry powder.
3 Combine chicken mixture and mayonnaise mixture.
4 Toss lightly to... - 47.4851
Cream the fat and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, adding a tablespoon of flour with the second egg.
Fold in the remaining flour with the bananas.
Divide the mixture between two 18 cm / 7 inch greased and lined sandwich... - 47.4408
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease and flour a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Place walnuts, 2 tablespoons sugar and flour in blender container; blend until walnuts are finely ground.
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter.
Add... - 47.3224
1 In a medium saucepan, boil potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender;drain and allow to cool.
2 Peel the potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
3 As per the package directions, cook the beans; drain.
4 In a shallow baking dish, put the... - 47.3072
1) Properly wash the peppers, slice off their tops and clean out the centers.
2) Shred the carrots and cut the tomatoes into bite-size pieces.
3) In a frying pan, melt the butter and then add the... - 47.2004
Herb Crusted Leg Of Lamb
To make the marinade and lamb: In a 13" X 9" baking dish, combine the broth, vermouth or wine, vinegar, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, thyme, bay leaf, and pepper.
Place the lamb in the marinade and turn to coat.
Cover, refrigerate, and marinate for at least... - 47.0445
1.Take a 2 quart large jar and put oil, vinegar, chilies, lemon peel, peppercorns, thyme, bay leaves, tarragon and marjoram in it.
2.Mix well by stirring.
3.Take out the anchovies.
4.Pour the oil from anchovies to the vinegar mixture.
5.Slice the... - 46.9726
Mediterranean Lentil Salad
Rinse the lentils.
In a medium saucepan, bring the lentils, water, bay leaves, thyme, and garlic to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, until tender, stirring occasionally.
While the lentils simmer, cover the sun-dried tomatoes with... - 46.9691
Mediterranean Stuffed Shells
1. ln a small bowl, cover the anchovies with the milk and let soak for 1 hour, then drain and discard the milk.
2. Chop the anchovy fillets. Keep aside until required
3. Preheat the oven to 375degree F
4. Lightly grease a large baking dish with... - 46.7266
Courgette And Halloumi Kebabs With Thyme And Lemon Marinade
1. Halve and thickly slice the courgettes
2. Cut the onion into wedges and separate.
3. On 8 pre soaked wooden skewers, thread the halloumi, tomatoes, courgettes and onions onto 8 pre-soaked skewers.
4. Place on a platter and cover with... - 46.5719
Baked Eggplant Stuffed With Mushrooms And Chick Peas
1. Use a sharp tipped knife to score a criss-cross pattern on the cut side of eggplant halves
2. Rub salt on each and keep aside for 1 hour.
3. Squeeze out water then rinse eggplants under tap water.
4. Place between paper towel sheets and pat... - 46.5077
Classic Curried Butternut Squash Soup
1) Coat the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat.
2) Put the onion and sautÃ© until tender.
3) Add the squash and next four ingredients.
4) Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Remove from heat and pour the mixture... - 46.39
Moussaka A La Turque
Put lamb through meat grinder to make 3 1/2 cups.
Cut eggplants in two lengthwise.
Saute meat side down in olive oil over moderate heat for 5 minutes.
Add more olive oil if necessary.
Scoop out eggplant meat, leaving skins intact.
Chop eggplant meat fine and... - 46.3469
1) Combine the minced meat with ornage rind, garlic, mixed spice, red pepper and raisins.
2) Season the mixture and mix well.
3) Add the egg yolks and make... - 46.3106
Lamb Shish Kabobs
1) In a bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients and add lamb cubes to it. Stir nicely to coat.
2) Let the lamb marinate for 2 days. Keep turning.
3) Make cups of the onions by peeling and quartering them, then removing the centre... - 46.2903
Heat some of the oil in 2 large frying pans and fry the aubergine slices in batches until golden.
Add a little more oil to the pans, and fry the onions until soft.
Add the meat and garlic and fry briskly, stirring, for 10 minutes.
Drain off excess... - 46.2658
Mediterranean Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Cut bell peppers in half crosswise, deseed and remove piths.
2. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.
3. In a skillet, heat remaining olive oil.
4. Add the onion, eggplant, and mushrooms, and sautÃ© the vegetables... - 46.1222
Grilled Fattoush Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk 1/3 cup oil, lemon juice, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
Reserve 1/3 cup dressing for the salad; pour the rest over chicken in a resealable plastic bag.
Marinate 30 minutes, chilled.
Toss cucumber,... - 45.8606
Roast Loin Of Pork With Caraway Lemon And Garlic
1. Preheat your oven to a setting of 20C/fan 200C/gas 7; remove the pork loin from the fridge and allow it to thaw
2. Crush peeled garlic pods in a pestle and portar alongw ith a teaspoon of sea salt; add ground cloves, lemon juice, pepper,... - 45.8376
This mouthwateringly delicious recipe for Paella Mediterraneo is great to enjoy with your family and friends. This Paella Mediterraneo is indeed a great treat for any occasion or any time of the day. Give it a try and savor this wonderful recipe! - 45.7605
Flaming Mackerel Mediterranean
"Rub mackerel cavity with lemon juice, salt to taste and pepper.
Combine wine, onion, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, peppercorns, clove, bay leaves, thyme and pars- ley in glass or enamel bowl.
Add mackerel; refrig- erate for 3 hours or overnight.
Place mackerel in... - 45.685
Turban Of Flounder And Macadamia
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan, melt butter and cook celery in it until it turns soft.
3. Blend in rice and ¾ cup broth and boil.
4. Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes until the rice is cooked until the liquid... - 45.6627
Soften gelatin in water.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Place over hot, not boiling, water to melt.
Add to orange juice.
Stir in sugar, lemon juice, salt, and vanilla.
Chill until the mixture is a little thicker than unbeaten egg whites.
Fold in diced fresh... - 45.6119
Çerkez Tavuğu (circassian Chicken)
Cerkez Chicken (Circassian Chicken) is a favourite mezze o ours. It is served with pita bread triangles and small romaine or endive leaves which I love. - 45.6116
Blackcurrant And Almond Paste Tart
1) Preheat oven to moderately hot temperature before baking.
2) In a saucepan, over low heat, cook blackcurrants with sugar and water until they become soft.
3) Drain blackcurrants through a nylon strainer and keep aside to cool, saving... - 45.5207
Chicken Citron With Herbs
1. Start by washing the chickens well and pat them dry using a kitchen towel.
2. Use a jointing knife to cut the chickens into 8 pieces each, keeping the neck and winglets for making stock or gravy.
3. Season the chicken pieces with salt and... - 45.513
Cold Orange Souffle
1. Separate the eggs, placing yolks in a basin and whites in a clean dry mixing bowl
2. Juice the oranges and strain juice into an enamel or stainless steel saucepan.
3. Add gelatin to juice and leave to soften for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Prepare... - 45.5081
1) Soak the bulgur for about 1 hour.
2) Take a pan and prepare bulgur according to package directions.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and combine bulgur with all other ingredients in it.
4) Cut meat into bite-size pieces, if desired.
5)... - 45.475
1. In a shallow bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, white wine, and ginger an stir well,
2. Add fish to the marinade and toss well to bowl.
3. Cover, and let marinate for 2 hours.
4. Use a vegetable peeler, to make thin long ribbons of... - 45.4228
Moroccan Chicken Tagine
1. In a large saucepan place the chicken over medium heat. Add cinnamon sticks.
2. Mix onions. Sprinkle coriander and ginger. Add salt as per taste.
3. Add water. Cover and simmer for 60 minutes.
4. Combine honey and apricots.
5. Cook 30 minutes... - 45.3783
Microwaved Brown Rice Pilaf
1. In a 2-quart microwavable casserole, put together vegetables, almonds, and margarine and cook on High for 1 minute.
2. Add rice, apricot nectar and 1 cup water; cover and cook on High for 4 minutes.
3. Add fruits, stir, cover and cook on Medium... - 45.3352
Spice And Honey Salmon With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Add juice of ½ a lemon and zest with garlic, spice, ½ portion of spring onions and 2 tsp of oil. Season thoroughly.
3. Take a shallow dish, arrange salmon in it and cover with marinade. Keep... - 45.3064
Venison With Cognac And Garlic Sauce
Cut the fillet into 4 even-sized pieces, and trim off all the fat and membrane.
Mix the wine and Cognac in whatever proportions suit you and add the garlic, orange rind and juniper berries.
Spoon it over the meat and leave at room temperature for a few hours,... - 45.248
This Dolmas recipe is a authentic and unique one that will definitely help you produce one of the best dishes you have ever tasted! Trust me, your taste buds will fall in love with Dolmas! - 45.2117
Swordfish And Fruit Kabobs
Remove skin and bones from fish.
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a plastic bag, then set bag in a bowl.
If using pineapple, drain it, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
For marinade, combine orange juice or reserved pineapple juice, chopped onion, sherry, oil,... - 45.1689
Baked Fish With Bulgur Pilaf
Partially thaw fish steaks, if frozen.
Cut fish into 4 serving-size pieces.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
In a small saucepan cook mushrooms, onion, and celery in hot oil for 1 minute.
Stir in water, bulgur, apricots, and bouillon granules.
Bring to... - 45.0382
Bacon With Garlic Orange Sauce
Put the bacon into a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 2 minutes, then drain.
Return the bacon to the pan, pour over the orange juice with enough water so that the joint is covered by about 2.5 cm/1 inch of liquid.
Add the... - 44.9206
Red Snapper In Coriander
1. Under running cold water rinse the fish, pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper and keep aside.
2. Rub the fish with half of the lime or lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
3. In a lightly oiled heavy frying pan place with the skin... - 44.892
Turbans Of Whiting With Orange Caper Sauce
1) Orange Caper Sauce : In a bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients together in the given order.
2) Mix thoroughly and refrigerate until serving time.
3) Brush each Whiting fillet thoroughly with the melted butter.
4) Sprinkle with the... - 44.8044
Tabbouleh Stuffed Cucumbers
1 Using a fork,score the unpeeled cucumber and cut lengthwise into half .
2 Scrape the seeds and pulp out completely to form a hollow.
3 Reserve the pulp.
4 Refrigerate the hollowed cucumbers and chill.
5 Soak the beans in water overnight.... - 44.701
1) Cut the chunks out of the plaice.
2) Make the sardine halves.
3) Combine all the marinade ingredients and mix well with all the... - 44.5852