- » Mediterranean Party
Mediterranean Party Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean party recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean party recipes.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Mediterranean Pasta Salad is a quick and tasty salad. You can take it to your next potluck or picnic. Enjoy! - 147.275
Are you looking forward to make cheesecake? Here is a fantastic video that displays a wonderful recipe for Mediterranean style cheesecake. The chef makes the American cheesecake with a great flavorful Mediterranean twist. The recipe is simply awesome and... - 133.547
Mahi Mahi With Spicy Jalapeno Plum Chutney And Cous Cous
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Line up a sheet with parchment paper.
3. For the roasted vegetables: Add the cut tomatoes and onions to the parchment paper.
4. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper and pop into the oven... - 133.253
Hummus With Seasoned Meat Or Mushrooms
Hummus is not just a dip, but a complete meal with these simple add-ons for both meat lovers and vegetarians alike! Host Blanche (rhymes with launch) shows you how as she prepares a meal for her stressed out bro. - 133.193
1. FILLING: In a food mixer put the pistachios, white sugar, and ground cinnamon and pulse to chop (Keep the pistachios into small chunks to get a crunchy texture in the baklawa).
2. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees... - 130.031
Quick Bacon Wrapped Prawns
The wrapped prawns is a refined and tempting appetizer, ready in just a few minutes... seeing is believing! - 128.153
How To Make Halloumi Skewers
1. In a mortar put the thyme, garlic, chopped chili, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
2. Pound everything using the pestle, until well combined.
3. Add olive oil and mix the paste.
4. Put the vegetables and halloumi into a large mixing bowl... - 126.083
Falafel With Tahini Sauce
Falafel is a Middle Eastern food made with garbanzo beans in some regions and fava beans in others. They are vegetarian and deep fried. You can bake them is you want but be careful they do not come put dry. - 125.049
Pork Tenderloin In Parisian Style
Pork tenderloin can interestingly be cut and cooked with flavors. Watch chef Mike cooking pork in Parisian style along with some simple seasonings. Great to serve with wine or drinks! - 124.03
Of the "new" style of cocktails created during the late 1800's, the Washington Cocktail is typical of that era. It contains vermouth like the Manhattan and the martini but uses cognac as its spirit. Watch this video for the detailed recipe and enjoy this... - 123.809
Philadelphia Cream Cheese Mediterranean Roll
A cream cheese roll that gives you the feel of hummus and looks like a sushi roll but is not! Sounds complicated but is not! Using the Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese as its base, this recipe is really simple and makes a great side! - 122.362
Easy Pasta Salad - Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Summer is the perfect time for simple, quick and light salads. Victoria shares her recipe of a colorful, healthy and delicious salad that will transport you to the Mediterranean! This salad is perfect for a quick lunch on a hot day. It is a great dish to pack... - 120.541
Stuffed Dolma Or Sarma
Stuffed Grape leaves or Dolma is a family of stuffed vegetable dishes in Turkish cuisine and the cuisines of the former Ottoman Empire and surrounding regions, including, Albania, Azerbaijan, Armenia, the Levant, the Balkans, Greece, Iran and Central Asia.... - 119.122
Appetizer Recipes: How To Make Mediterranean Pinwheel Appetizers
Need an elegant appetizer recipe that's easy to make and won't break the bank? Lauren Chattman from Pillsbury shows us how to make two different variations of pinwheel appetizers - one with Mediterranean flavors and another with good ole' bacon and cheddar... - 118.749
If the regular cookies aren't enough to kill your sugar cravings, try this Turkish Sekerpare. This sugar cookies are a perfect treat for all with a sweet tooth. - 117.788
Ara'yes Grilled Pita And Kifteh Sandwiches
Today in Blanche's kitchen we see Kifta and Pita sandwiches being prepared. These are very common sandwiches from the Middle East but not as popular around the world. You have to watch the video and try this recipe if you need some fresh and different doze of... - 116.27
How To Make Falafel
1. In a medium bowl, stir together onion, cumin seeds, cumin powder, garlic, green chili, salt, cilantro and parsley.
2. Add in the chickpeas and mix well, followed by whole wheat flour and mix again.
3. In a blender, put the mixture and blend,... - 113.713
1. Mark the eggplant with a knife and insert 2 garlic cloves. Place in a baking dish and broil in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes.
2. Take out the eggplant and let it cool for 40 – 45 minutes and remove the skin. Slice into small cubes and set... - 112.739
Homemade Pita Pizzas And Creamy Hummus
Pita pizzas and creamy hummus - nothing can beat this combination, when you are wondering what to serve to your guests in the afternoon party. This is also a healthy snack option for all of you, who prefer to munch on something nutritious. Now you should... - 109.424
Ramadan is coming up and dates are essential in a Ramadan table. Today I am going to show you how to make Date Truffles, it's a super easy super delicious recipe! All you need is date paste, so refer to my "how to make date paste" video and coating. Today I... - 108.82
Moroccon Lamb Tajine With Almonds
Looking for a meat preparation for a get-together? Try Moroccan Lamb Tajine with Almonds! This dish is prepared from lamb shoulders and seasoned with spices. It is a sure-fire hit with the guests. This delicious meal will definitely leave your guests asking... - 107.078
Stuffed Mushroom is an amazing cocktail party appetizer. The Chef shows a simple way to make it. It's tasty and flavorful, do check out the recipe. - 106.264
Egg Rolls Stuffed With Cheese
Looking for a quick-to-make appetizer, try this Egg Rolls Stuffed with Cheese! This dish can be made in a jiffy and is especially apt when you are hosting dinner parties at home! Treat your guests to this dish to make a delicious start to one of the best... - 106.05
Black Olive Tapenade
This tapenade makes a superb appetizer. Delightful paired with a glass of white wine. - 105.881
Coca - Roast Vegetable Tart
A one minute recipe, in English to prepare a steady mediterranean plate. Mallorca's Coca de Trampó. From our "picknic & enjoy" collection from "see & enjoy" series of upscale how to lifestyles programs. - 105.301
Lamb Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Lamb Stuffed Cabbage Rolls are fun to cook together with friends. They're a great main dish to accompany a Mediterranean Dinner Party Menu. - 102.863
Ice Cream Cup Flower Bouquet
GIRLS=FLOWERS. Make these wonderful little ice-cream desserts for your kids, for your mother, for your granny, for your girl friend or just about any girl or lady! They’re not ultra-gourmet but they’re whimsical, playful, and perfectly yummy, and... - 100.729
Mediterranean Style Pasta Salad With Creamy Herb Dressing
Pasta salads are a great treat for parties, get together, celebrations or on any other occasion. It is always a crowd pleaser. This Mediterranean style pasta salad with creamy herb dressing is surely the most refreshing recipe this summer! - 100.058
Royal Chocolate And Nutella Biscuit Cake (lazy Cake)
A no-bake cake fit for royalty as claimed by Blanche, who prepares it and dedicates it to Prince William. If you consider yourself royal enough for this treat then watch the video for the complete recipe. - 99.6969
How To Make Baklava
Baklava is an amazing Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dessert that seems to be extremely complicated to make. It is not! Here is how I make mine. Enjoy! - 99.2153
Got a party coming up? The make this tasty tapenade! These are fancy little entrees to be served for the party! Jeff takes you through on how to get these little goodies done! - 98.7092
How To Cook Quinoa
1. In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, honey and olive oil, and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, bring stock to boil and add in quinoa.
3. Low the heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes or until quinoa cooks.
4. Remove... - 96.5194
Cheese Fondue With A Mediterranean Twist
Cheese Fondue is the wonderful Swiss tradition that is all about sharing and having fun with loved ones. It is indeed the perfect comfort food for cold winter days. Check out this recipe where Serena shows you how to make a Swiss fondue with a few flavors of... - 95.5895
Mediterranean Chicken Roulade
If you are craving for a chicken preparation, check out the recipe of Mediterranean Chicken Roulade! This dish is basically a roll which is sliced and served. Try this mouthwatering dish today as it can be flavoured and stuffed as per your liking. - 93.1165
Middle Eastern Mussakhan & Harriseh Feast Part 4 Preparing Harriseh
This video is Part 4 of the series where Blanche is cooking up a Middle Eastern Feast of chicken and a Sweet. Harriseh, the sweet is being prepared in this video which is a dense cake made using semolina. This is for all suckers of traditional sweets out... - 89.5418
Spicy Chipotle Hummus
1. In food processor, add chickpeas, yogurt, and garlic.
2. Drop white pepper, lemon juice, and sriracha.
3. Pour chipotle infused olive oil, and blend.
4. Serve spicy hummus with pita chips, flatbread or veggies. - 89.3156
Simple And Colorful Mediterranean Peppers
This colorful Mediterranean stuffed peppers can become a good appetizer for any party. You can serve the dish with any kind of bread. Just check out the recipe video. - 88.4876
Make Dolmas, A Stuffed Grape Leaf Treat
If you love your Mediterranean food, you will kill for these dolams. Chef Bhal Dave tells you easy way to prepare this stuffed grape leaf treat using the freshest of ingredients. All you need is some inspiration to get started with this. Rest assured, your... - 74.7589
Chocolate-dipped strawberries aren't scary enough for Halloween, so we've transformed them into fearful creatures of the dark that can be the start of a special Halloween party! - 71.7172
1) In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and mix well.
2) In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients properly.
3) Add the dry ingredients by sifting into the wet mixture. Stir well but not overbeat.
4) Use an 8 inches pan... - 50.8815
Simple Summer Fruit Salad
1) In a heavy bottomed pan, place water, sugar and grated orange and heat over low flame while stirring until sugar is dissolved.
2) Add orange juice and red currants and boil the syrup.
3) Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4) Strain the syrup in a bowl... - 50.3839
Cranberry Crumble Squares
1) Take a bowl in it combine butter,sugar and vanilla and whisk all together until fluffy.
2) Mix flour,almonds,cinnamon to the mixture and thoroughly mix to make a loose crumbly dough.
3)Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
3)... - 49.9289
Poultry Filled Summertime Melons
For salad mixture, in a medium mixing bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and ginger.
Stir till well blended.
Add chicken or turkey and celery.
Toss lightly to coat.
If desired, cover and chill for up to 8 hours.
Meanwhile, cut cantaloupes... - 49.8975
Layered Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer the macaroni back to the pot.
5) Stir in olive... - 49.6888
Nut Coated Cake
Grease a 450 g -1 lb loaf tin and line the base and sides with grease proof paper.
Grease the paper with melted butter or vegetable oil.
In a large mixing bowl, place the butter, lemon zest and sugar in a mixing bowl, then beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in... - 49.5118
Cold Cheese Souffle
1) In abowl, add Gelozone with cold water and prepare a smooth paste.
2) Pour in remaining water.
3) Place over heat and boil for a minute.
4) Allow cooling in a bowl.
5) In a bowl, combine Maggi and vinegar. Whisk until frothy and... - 49.3155
Turkish Mussel Salad
1. Place the mussels under cold running water and scrub to clean.
2. Snip off the beards.
3. In a large heavy pot, add water and boil mussels in covered pot for 6-8 minutes until the mussels open; shake pan once or twice.
4. Discard any mussels that... - 49.3068
Mediterranean Vegetable Salad In Pita Bread
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and combine olive oil, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and celery in it.
2) Coat the vegetables with oil by tossing them and microwave, after covering tightly with plastic wrap, for 4 to 5 minutes at Power Hi until vegetables... - 49.044
Lemon Mimosa Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 7-inch round cake tin. Line its base with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together till it becomes light and creamy. Add in 3 tablespoons of lemon curd... - 48.8411
Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce
Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce has a distinct taste and makes for a great main dish. The Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce is a fusion of Italian and Mediterranean flavors which will certainly impress your guests. Do try this easy recipe at home. - 48.6231
Fruit Cake Whole Wheat Flour
1) Prepare all fruits in right way.
2) Wash the raisins and place in covered flat pan in 350° oven for several minutes.
3) Preheat oven at 300°.
4) Steam apricots and prunes to soft, finely chop the apricots and prunes.
5) In a bowl,... - 48.3463
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray, oil or unsalted butter.
3) Use a large, clean and grease free glass bowl.
4) Cream the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
5) Gradually add the beaten eggs... - 48.3099
Mediterranean Lentil Vegetable Soup
1. In a heavy soup pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Stir in carrots, celery, and onions.
3. Stir fry for about 10 minutes until the onions are wilted.
4. Add garlic and cook for another 1 minute.
5. Pour broth.
6. Stir in tomatoes, wine, lentils,... - 48.2922
Remove the stalks from the aubergines and cut in half lengthwise.
Plunge into boiling water with a little lemon juice or vinegar added and cook for 10 minutes, or until just tender.
Plunge into cold water until quite cold.
Scoop out the flesh leaving a good... - 48.1029
Almond And Sesame Seed Pies
Make dough by thoroughly mixing semolina, eggs, butter, baking powder and vanilla (add a few tablespoons of water if the dough is thick); form into 2" long rolls, about 3/4" in diameter; set aside.
Make filling by mixing almonds, sesame seeds and sugar.
In... - 47.8538
Minted English Pea Soup
1) Combine the peas, onion, and water in a Dutch oven and bring them to boil.
2) Simmer for 15 minutes on low heat.
3) Remove from the heat and stir in minced mint.
4) Put the mixture into the container of an electric blender and process it until... - 47.6971
Curried Chicken Snack Sandwiches
1 In a medium bowl, combine chicken, apple, raisins, celery, green onion and peanuts.
2 In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt and curry powder.
3 Combine chicken mixture and mayonnaise mixture.
4 Toss lightly to... - 47.6883
Cream the fat and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, adding a tablespoon of flour with the second egg.
Fold in the remaining flour with the bananas.
Divide the mixture between two 18 cm / 7 inch greased and lined sandwich... - 47.6493
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease and flour a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Place walnuts, 2 tablespoons sugar and flour in blender container; blend until walnuts are finely ground.
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter.
Add... - 47.5285
1 In a medium saucepan, boil potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender;drain and allow to cool.
2 Peel the potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
3 As per the package directions, cook the beans; drain.
4 In a shallow baking dish, put the... - 47.5131
1) Properly wash the peppers, slice off their tops and clean out the centers.
2) Shred the carrots and cut the tomatoes into bite-size pieces.
3) In a frying pan, melt the butter and then add the... - 47.408
1.Take a 2 quart large jar and put oil, vinegar, chilies, lemon peel, peppercorns, thyme, bay leaves, tarragon and marjoram in it.
2.Mix well by stirring.
3.Take out the anchovies.
4.Pour the oil from anchovies to the vinegar mixture.
5.Slice the... - 47.1833
Mediterranean Lentil Salad
Rinse the lentils.
In a medium saucepan, bring the lentils, water, bay leaves, thyme, and garlic to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, until tender, stirring occasionally.
While the lentils simmer, cover the sun-dried tomatoes with... - 47.1802
Lemon Butterflied Leg Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2) In a small bowl, put together lemon juice, brown sugar, crushed garlic, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3) Add oil little by little mix it thoroughly.
4) Brush the lamb with marinade one hour... - 46.8514
Courgette And Halloumi Kebabs With Thyme And Lemon Marinade
1. Halve and thickly slice the courgettes
2. Cut the onion into wedges and separate.
3. On 8 pre soaked wooden skewers, thread the halloumi, tomatoes, courgettes and onions onto 8 pre-soaked skewers.
4. Place on a platter and cover with... - 46.788
Grilled Mediterranean Sandwiches
Coat a grill rack with no-stick spray.
Preheat a grill.
Position the rack 4" from the heat and let it get hot.
Add the eggplant, squash, onions, and peppers in a single layer.
Cook the eggplant, squash, and onions for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until lightly... - 46.7203
Moussaka A La Turque
Put lamb through meat grinder to make 3 1/2 cups.
Cut eggplants in two lengthwise.
Saute meat side down in olive oil over moderate heat for 5 minutes.
Add more olive oil if necessary.
Scoop out eggplant meat, leaving skins intact.
Chop eggplant meat fine and... - 46.5427
1) Combine the minced meat with ornage rind, garlic, mixed spice, red pepper and raisins.
2) Season the mixture and mix well.
3) Add the egg yolks and make... - 46.5307
Lamb Shish Kabobs
1) In a bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients and add lamb cubes to it. Stir nicely to coat.
2) Let the lamb marinate for 2 days. Keep turning.
3) Make cups of the onions by peeling and quartering them, then removing the centre... - 46.4873
Heat some of the oil in 2 large frying pans and fry the aubergine slices in batches until golden.
Add a little more oil to the pans, and fry the onions until soft.
Add the meat and garlic and fry briskly, stirring, for 10 minutes.
Drain off excess... - 46.4862
Mediterranean Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Cut bell peppers in half crosswise, deseed and remove piths.
2. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.
3. In a skillet, heat remaining olive oil.
4. Add the onion, eggplant, and mushrooms, and sautÃ© the vegetables... - 46.3448
Grilled Fattoush Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk 1/3 cup oil, lemon juice, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
Reserve 1/3 cup dressing for the salad; pour the rest over chicken in a resealable plastic bag.
Marinate 30 minutes, chilled.
Toss cucumber,... - 46.0656
Roast Loin Of Pork With Caraway Lemon And Garlic
1. Preheat your oven to a setting of 20C/fan 200C/gas 7; remove the pork loin from the fridge and allow it to thaw
2. Crush peeled garlic pods in a pestle and portar alongw ith a teaspoon of sea salt; add ground cloves, lemon juice, pepper,... - 46.0637
This mouthwateringly delicious recipe for Paella Mediterraneo is great to enjoy with your family and friends. This Paella Mediterraneo is indeed a great treat for any occasion or any time of the day. Give it a try and savor this wonderful recipe! - 45.9843
Flaming Mackerel Mediterranean
"Rub mackerel cavity with lemon juice, salt to taste and pepper.
Combine wine, onion, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, peppercorns, clove, bay leaves, thyme and pars- ley in glass or enamel bowl.
Add mackerel; refrig- erate for 3 hours or overnight.
Place mackerel in... - 45.8902
Turban Of Flounder And Macadamia
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan, melt butter and cook celery in it until it turns soft.
3. Blend in rice and ¾ cup broth and boil.
4. Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes until the rice is cooked until the liquid... - 45.8683
Çerkez Tavuğu (circassian Chicken)
Cerkez Chicken (Circassian Chicken) is a favourite mezze o ours. It is served with pita bread triangles and small romaine or endive leaves which I love. - 45.8447
Soften gelatin in water.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Place over hot, not boiling, water to melt.
Add to orange juice.
Stir in sugar, lemon juice, salt, and vanilla.
Chill until the mixture is a little thicker than unbeaten egg whites.
Fold in diced fresh... - 45.8204
Blackcurrant And Almond Paste Tart
1) Preheat oven to moderately hot temperature before baking.
2) In a saucepan, over low heat, cook blackcurrants with sugar and water until they become soft.
3) Drain blackcurrants through a nylon strainer and keep aside to cool, saving... - 45.7518
Chicken Citron With Herbs
1. Start by washing the chickens well and pat them dry using a kitchen towel.
2. Use a jointing knife to cut the chickens into 8 pieces each, keeping the neck and winglets for making stock or gravy.
3. Season the chicken pieces with salt and... - 45.7231
Cold Orange Souffle
1. Separate the eggs, placing yolks in a basin and whites in a clean dry mixing bowl
2. Juice the oranges and strain juice into an enamel or stainless steel saucepan.
3. Add gelatin to juice and leave to soften for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Prepare... - 45.7157
1. In a shallow bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, white wine, and ginger an stir well,
2. Add fish to the marinade and toss well to bowl.
3. Cover, and let marinate for 2 hours.
4. Use a vegetable peeler, to make thin long ribbons of... - 45.6316
Herb Crusted Leg Of Lamb
To make the marinade and lamb: In a 13" X 9" baking dish, combine the broth, vermouth or wine, vinegar, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, thyme, bay leaf, and pepper.
Place the lamb in the marinade and turn to coat.
Cover, refrigerate, and marinate for at least... - 45.5874
Venison With Cognac And Garlic Sauce
Cut the fillet into 4 even-sized pieces, and trim off all the fat and membrane.
Mix the wine and Cognac in whatever proportions suit you and add the garlic, orange rind and juniper berries.
Spoon it over the meat and leave at room temperature for a few hours,... - 45.4621
This Dolmas recipe is a authentic and unique one that will definitely help you produce one of the best dishes you have ever tasted! Trust me, your taste buds will fall in love with Dolmas! - 45.4125
Swordfish And Fruit Kabobs
Remove skin and bones from fish.
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a plastic bag, then set bag in a bowl.
If using pineapple, drain it, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
For marinade, combine orange juice or reserved pineapple juice, chopped onion, sherry, oil,... - 45.3813