- » Mediterranean Others
Mediterranean Others Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean others recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean others recipes.
Rice Stuffed Dolmas
Looking for a recipe that is easy to make and will leave all your guests pleasantly surprised? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect stuffed dolmas that can be whipped up in minutes! - 83.4648
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pot, bring the salted water to boil and blanch the cabbage leaves for 2 minutes.
3) Immerse cabbage in chilled water and drain well.
4) In a pan, melt the lard and saute the onion and garlic for 5... - 44.192
Are you planning for some picnic? This dolma recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare .It is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your party. You will be thankful for this dolma Recipe. - 44.115
This Dolmas recipe is a authentic and unique one that will definitely help you produce one of the best dishes you have ever tasted! Trust me, your taste buds will fall in love with Dolmas! - 42.5529
In a skillet with a cover, saute onion in 1/2 cup of the olive oil until soft. Add rice and stir well. Mix in salt, pepper and currants.
Pour in 1 cup boiling water. Stir, then cover tightly. Cook over low heat until liquid is absorbed, about 20 to 30... - 34.205
1) Take a saucepan and bring consommé to a boil.
2) Add lemon juice, cayenne and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Pour mixture into a shallow dish and chill until firm.
4) Cut into small cubes and serve in chilled bouillon cups.
5) Sprinkle the egg... - 33.7012
For more information please visit: http://www.pattyjames.com - 32.5497
Homemade Jellied Consommé
1. Peel the onions and carrots. Wash the carrots and stud 1 onion with 4 cloves. Add some coarse salt to a saucepan filled with
3 litres (5 1/4 pints) water. Add the calf's foot and veal knuckle, the chicken wings and legs, bay leaves, sprigs of thyme and... - 31.4108
Wash the cabbage leaves and cook for 5 minutes in boiling salted water until just soft and pliable, drain well.
Mince or grind the pork and onion, add seasoning, Tabasco and marjoram.
Spread over the cabbage leaves, roll firmly and put into a casserole.
Add... - 30.9657
Dolmas are made with rice, herbs, and ground meat. Some use beef, some use lamb, and some use 1/2 lamb & half beef. I always lay some lemon slices between the layers of cooking dolmas.
In this video cilantro is used, but I actually usually use dill and... - 20.9771
Jellied Consomme Surprise
Mix 1/4 cup of sour cream and 1/2 t. curry powder into 1 can of consomme.
Make sure they are well blended.
Pour into two bouillon cups and refrigerate.
When thoroughly jellied, take another can of consomme which is at room temperature and spoon a little... - 16.9237