- » Mediterranean Olive
Mediterranean Olive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean olive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean olive recipes.
Olive Tapenade For Toddlers
Olives are super healthy, so why are you not feeding them to your baby? Well, if you are one of those parents who don’t feed olives to babies, here is a video for you. Weelicious host is making tapenade for her baby and this is something the entire family... - 131.388
Almond Olive And Sesame Falafel
Would you like to enjoy healthy, raw and delicious falafel. See this outstanding video that shows a fantastic recipe for falafel made with almonds, olives and sesame seeds. Surely see this video and try out this super healthy falafel that would serve as a... - 109.196
Healthy Lamb Loin Chops With Bulgur Bean Salad And Olive Gremolata
This is an amazing healthier alternative to pork or beef, a recipe for anyone who likes lamb. Grilled lamb loin chops are a healthier pick to regular loin chops. This grilled lamb loin recipe is proof that simple is sometimes best. Healthy ingredients used to... - 101.808
Got a party coming up? The make this tasty tapenade! These are fancy little entrees to be served for the party! Jeff takes you through on how to get these little goodies done! - 98.3212
Energizing Lentil Salad And Fresh Olive Bread
Mediterranean recipes use varied flavors, fruits and vegetables in their recipes. Check out this video showing how to make quick and easy and nutritious lentil salad and stuffed olive bread. Ideal for a potluck meal or picnic with friends! - 93.6842
Tombo Tuna Poached In Olive Oil
Most of us associate the word “poaching” with gently simmering tender fish in stock or wine. Learn a new culinary technique with Chef John, as he teaches us a restaurant-style method of poaching tuna in herb and garlic infused olive oil. This oil cooked... - 90.0611
Green Beans In Tomato And Olive Oil
Green Beans in Tomato and Olive Oil is one amazing dish that you will ever come across. The specialty of this dish is that it can be prepared days in advance and can be kept in the refrigerator. You can add meat or lamb in this dish and heat it once again. - 79.8786
Green Olive Salad With Homemade Dressing
You will love the crisp garden salad of greens, olives, croutons, pepperoncini, and parmesan, dressed with a creamy, flavorful dressing. Exceptionally fabulous! This salad is a “pat yourself on the back” creation, an interesting and adventurous dish,... - 78.0364
Have you heard about the classic Turkish technique of salting dry black olives? Watch this video to learn how you can do it at home. - 71.9795
Spinach Olive And Onion Bread
1) Take a large bowl to place the yeast based dough.
2) Take a large frying pan for preparing the filling. Heat olive oil and cook the onions until translucent. Next add garlic and sultanas to the frying pan and cook for another minutes or so.... - 47.6809
Olive And Lemon Studded Chicken
1) In a large heavy pot, saute the onions in heated olive oil over a medium-low heat for about 10 minutes, until wilted.
2) Stir in the garlic, saffron, cumin, ginger, and cayenne, then stir and cook for further 2 minutes.
3) Rinse and remove any... - 46.8157
Salmon And Puy Lentil Salad With Olive Dressing
1. In a bowl, chop bout half of the olives and mix it in with the remaining dressing ingredients
2. In a saucepan, boil the green beans and five minutes and run them under cold water
3. Add eggs in cold water, bring to a boild and leave... - 45.2465
Salmon And Green Olive Casserole
Saute shallots or green onions in butter until wilted.
Stir in flour and about 2 grindings of the pepper mill.
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Add enough light cream to salmon liquid to make 2 cups; stir into flour mixture.
Cook, stirring, until thick and... - 43.5995
Tomato And Olive On Toast
1) First, toast the bread and keep it warm.
2) Then, reserve half of the olives and chop the remaining ones.
3) In a medium bowl, combine the onion and butter.
4) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes or until soft. Stir once in... - 43.4499
Okra With Olive Oil And Pomegranate Molasses
This is a very simple vegetarian recipe for Okra cooked Olive Oil and Pomegranate molasses. This recipe is very simple and light on the stomach. When people try this recipe out they will be wondering about the secret of the delicious taste and be surprised... - 43.3144
1. Take 1 Â½ cups of hot water and add 2 beef bouillon cubes in it for melting.
2. Again, take a medium sized saucepan and melt two tablespoons butters in it against medium high flame.
3. Slowly blend 2 tablespoons flour in it.
4. Pour in the broth... - 43.1042
Beef Olive Stew
1.Make thin 4 x 3 inch pieces of meat.
2.Take a board, place the pieces on it and flatten them.
3.Cut onion and carrot.
4.Prepare the forcemeat by mixing breadcrumbs with suet, lemon juice, parsley, theyme and onion.
5.Spread forcemeat... - 42.7835
Kalamata Olive Sauce
1) In a food processor, mince together shallots and garlic.
2) While the processor is still on add chilli pepper and mince.
3) Add parsley, thyme, oregano, and vinegar, pulsing to blend.
4) Slowly stream in olive oil through feed tube, blend until... - 42.1902
Orange And Olive Platter
1) With the help of a sharp knife, cut in a spiral motion to remove the rind and pith for the oranges. Cut the flesh across into neat slices.
2) On a shallow serving plate, arrange the lettuce neatly and then carefully arrange the orange slices in 2... - 42.1136
Chicken And Olive Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut chicken into small or medium pieces, as desired.
3. Peel tomatoes and cut into quarters.
4. In a non stick pan, heat butter and fry onion.
5. Add chicken and fry until slightly brown on... - 41.9544
Olive Caper Fish Bake
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Place steaks in a single layer in a well-greased baking dish, about 8 by 12 inches in size.
Sprinkle with salt.
Combine butter or margarine, oregano, and pepper.
Pour sauce over fish.
Bake in a moderate oven, 350°F., for 20 to... - 41.8996
Potato Ham And Olive Salad
1.Boil the potatoes until soft.
2.Remove the peel and cut them in 8 pieces each.
3.Scatter the lettuce leaves and rinse them well.
4.Put the leaves in bowl containing ice cold water for half an hour.
5.Once done, drain and wipe using a kitchen... - 41.3951
Olive Oil Fruit Cake
In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and stir in the caster sugar.
Pour in the milk and orange juice.
Stir the mixture using a wooden spoon and beat in the flour and sugar.
Pour in the olive oil stirring all the time and mix all the ingredients well... - 40.3917
Shortcut Olive Flatbread
Lightly grease 2 large baking sheets; set aside.
Prepare hot roll mix according to .package directions for basic dough, using the 1 egg and substituting the 2 tablespoons oil for margarine.
Stir in 1 tablespoon of the fresh or 1/2 teaspoon of the dried... - 39.797
Olive Rosemary Crostini
1. In a small skillet in oil over low heat saute 2 cloves garlic.
2. Under hot broiler Toast bread slices on both sides.
3. Using a pastry brush, with garlic oil dab charred bread and in a small bowl, place rest of oil with chopped olives.
4. On a... - 38.8694
1. In a large ceramic bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, parsley, basil, and red onion and toss to mix.
2. Let the mixture stand for 30 minutes.
3. Drain liquid that has accumulated and stir in olive oil, seasonings, and a few dashes of balsamic... - 36.5523
Olive Oil Lemon Dressing
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the garlic until finely minced.
2) With the machine running, pour in oil, lemon juice.
3) Then add salt, sugar, pepper, vinegar and oregano and process until well blended.
4) Allow to stand in a... - 35.1168
Olive Fold Overs
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Flatten the biscuits, brush thoroughly with butter and fold each of them.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg yolk and milk together.
4) Brush each biscuit top with the egg mixture and firmly press an olive... - 34.5826
1) In a bowl, cream the cream cheese and milk together.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
3) Refrigerate the dip until thoroughly chilled.
4) Use the Olive Dip as required. - 33.8274
Cream butter and cheese until blended.
Add remaining ingredients except olives and mix well.
Chill for 15 to 20 minutes.
Shape a small portion of dough around each olive.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for about 15 minutes.
Good hot or cold. - 31.2743
Olive Oyster Dip
1.Drain oysters reserving liquid then chop it, add oyster liquor to cream cheese and blend well
2. Add ripe olives, lemon juice , garlic salt and the oysters too in the blender and carefully blend it
3. Serve with crisp crackers and a sauce of... - 27.4293
Mediterranean Olive Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Olive Dish: Mediterranean Olive Ingredient: