- » Mediterranean Meat
Mediterranean Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean meat recipes.
Mediterranean Kefta Kabob
Here is a fantastic video that shows how to make a popular Mediterranean Kefta kabobs. The chef here also gives great cooking and serving suggestions. The kabobs can be grilled, baked or cooked in a pan and served with Baba Ganoush or Tabouli or Hummus or ... - 129.31
Stuffed Eggplant And Squash
Wondering how to cook your vegetables and meat together. The video here shows a great way of using eggplant, squash and meat is this wonderful recipe. The dish is nicely spiced up and baked to perfection. See this video to make this simple recipe that you... - 129.036
Pistachio Crusted Rack Of Lamb
If you are not a big turkey fan and are looking for a unique dinner entrée idea for Christmas or New Years feast, this pistachio crusted rack of lamb is indeed an excellent choice! This super easy rack of lamb recipe has “special” pressed all over it and... - 125.422
Mediterranean Lahme Bi Ajeen
Here is a step by step video to make Lahme bi ajeen that is a Mediterranean meat pie. This is a great Mediterranean flat meat pie recipe that will impress your friends. The chef here gives wonderful serving suggestions as well. See this wonderful video and... - 125.072
Mini Lamb Meatballs In A Spicy Eggplant Tomato Sauce
Who doesn't need a little "exotic" in their lives? These spiced lamb meatballs in a fragrant eggplant tomato sauce are moist and just bursting with flavor. They will transport you to the Mediterranean while you prepare it in your kitchen. Chef John includes a... - 122.471
Hummus With Seasoned Meat Or Mushrooms
Hummus is not just a dip, but a complete meal with these simple add-ons for both meat lovers and vegetarians alike! Host Blanche (rhymes with launch) shows you how as she prepares a meal for her stressed out bro. - 122.453
Roasted Breast Of Lamb With Honey Parsley Vinegar
One of the better cuts of lamb and not a very common one to find, the breast, is guaranteed to satisfy even the most dedicated carnivore. Chef John shows us a simple way to get the most out of this beautiful bony, fatty, but richly flavored piece of meat. The... - 119.442
Delicious Garlic Fennel Flank Steak With Grilled Oranges
There is a distinct Mediterranean streak in this dish that you will absolutely enjoy. Watch Chef John as he makes this delicious Garlic Fennel Flank Steak with Grilled Oranges. The meat is perfect and it is the perfect party steak. Bon Appetit! - 119.164
Pan Seared Steak With Lemon Vinaigrette Dressed Arugula
It’s no wimpy little salad here. Thick slices of tender-perfectly cooked lean beef over peppery arugula greens drizzled with a lemony vinaigrette. It's a marriage of summer flavors, entirely healthy and satisfying. Chef Binks and Dr. Derek show you how easy... - 117.287
Mediterranean Style Meat And Okra Stew
Step by Step Bamiya or Bamya (Meat and Okra Stew) recipe on how to make great Mediterranean Diet Recipes. This one is a classic Mediterranean style okra dish. - 116.591
Meat Stuffed Zucchini
Fond of Mediterranean food? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a classic recipe to prepare these delicious meat stuffed zucchinis. Do not give it a miss. - 115.508
Moroccan Lamb Meat Skewers
If you are looking for an easy-to-make meat appetizer, your search ends here! Moroccan Lamb Meat Skewers is an effortless dish that can be made within minutes. Watch this video for more details! - 113.362
Mediterranean Spiced Rice Phyllo Pocket With Meat
Here is an excellent recipe video for Ouzi, that is a Mediterranean- style meat and rice stuffed phyllo pocket. This video is very well explained and in a very simple fashion. The chef updates the viewers with some nice tips to make this recipe a great... - 112.955
Mediterranean Roasted Leg Of Lamb
Mediterranean style roasted leg of lamb is a great dish to serve on holidays or for family dinners as it is very filling, satisfying and appetizing. Here is a great video that presents and explains the recipe in a simple fashion. This video is simply amazing... - 112.843
Lebanese Meat Rolls
Expecting guests? Treat them to these yummy Lebanese Meat Rolls. The chef shares a detailed process to prepare this classic appetizer that is totally delicious. Watch the video to learn how you can replicate this recipe easily in your own kitchen. - 108.346
Mediterranean Lamb Kebab Meatloaf
It's Kebabs in the form on meatloaf! An easy picnic idea! What and easy and quick idea to make ground lamb kebabs without having to shape them. If you want to make gyros or pita sandwiches, try making the kebabs like this! - 104.821
Healthy Lamb Loin Chops With Bulgur Bean Salad And Olive Gremolata
This is an amazing healthier alternative to pork or beef, a recipe for anyone who likes lamb. Grilled lamb loin chops are a healthier pick to regular loin chops. This grilled lamb loin recipe is proof that simple is sometimes best. Healthy ingredients used to... - 101.808
Fond of Mediterranean food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video now and learn how to prepare Mediterranean Moussaka. Surprise your family today with this Mediterranean delicacy. - 99.5759
Mediterranean-style Meatballs With Couscous
These spiced lamb meatballs in a fragrant tomato sauce are just bursting with flavor. They will transport you to the Mediterranean while you prepare it in your kitchen. They are full of breadth with a depth of flavors. Reduce the amount breadcrumbs to make... - 85.5255
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
In a mood to have some veggies? You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the delicious and yummy Stuffed Cabbage Leaves. A nice veggie recipe which can be prepared in a couple of minutes. Everyone should definitely try out this recipe. - 79.1494
A very delicious appetizer coming your way straight from the kitchen of the very talented chef Kamal. Check out the video of the yummy appetizer Lamb Turbans. A very popular appetizer in the Lebanese cuisine. Everyone should definitely try this dish. - 79.0699
It's time for some Lebanese food. Chef Kamal has especially prepare a wonderful main dish just for you. Check out the video of the delicious Kibbi Trays. A very famous recipe in the Lebanese cuisine. - 78.4153
Kibbeh is a traditional Lebanese dish similar to what we call a meat loaf. The video narrates the recipe but ingredient quantity are missing, step by step instructions would have helped the viewer understand the recipe better. - 75.9509
Delicious Turkey Wings
Chicken wings are passé try the Turkey wings shown in the video by a local Medi chef. A very healthy way of preparing wings which result in a flavorful and tender product. Try the wings with a salad or a spicy dip. - 70.1759
Sour Kubbas Iraqi
Make kubbas by putting flour, mince and salt into bowl and mixing to a stiff dough with water.
Knead hard till very soft.
For the filling, fry onions in ghee till brown, add mince and fry well, wet hands, fill mince into centre of dough and form... - 47.5634
Lemon Butterflied Leg Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2) In a small bowl, put together lemon juice, brown sugar, crushed garlic, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3) Add oil little by little mix it thoroughly.
4) Brush the lamb with marinade one hour... - 47.2339
Spaghetti And Meat Sauce
1) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and salt in it for about 11 to 13 minutes.
2) To prepare Spaghetti Meat Sauce, in frying pan heat cooking oil, stir fry ground beef and onion until brown.
3) In a large saucepan add... - 47.1563
1) In a saucepan, place chicken giblets, neck and back.
2) Pour water to cover.
3) Place on heat and simmer for an hour.
4) Measure the broth to be 4 cups.
5) Sprinkle remaining chicken with half the salt.
6) In a skillet, add oil to... - 47.1256
Lamb And Prunes With Almonds Sweet Meat
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine lamb and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine rest of the ingredients (apart from prunes) and mix well. Keep aside.
3. In a heavy bottomed casserole pot, melt butter.
4. When... - 45.9594
1) Cut squid into rings by slicing across the body cavity. Leave the tentacles cluster whole.
2) In a saucepan heat oil over medium heat and stir fry onions until it begins to color. Put squid and garlic into the saucepan and fry about 3... - 45.8336
American Style Mediterranean Stuffed Lamb Loin
1) Preheat the oven to 160° F.
2) Take a medium skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it. Saute garlic and onion in it for about 3 minutes.
3) Add sundried tomatoes, basil, spinach, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper and pine nuts. Cook... - 45.6482
Meat With Courgettes And Chickpeas
1) In a non-stick pan, heat butter or oil and saute onions, garlic cloves until golden.
2) Stir in the meat cubes until browned all over to seal in the juices.
3) Pour in the tomato concentrate.
4) Mix in the chickpeas, and add water to... - 45.2881
Mixed Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375o.
2. In a bowl add all the ingredients, except the hard boiled and raw eggs, season and mix well.
3. In another bowl beat the eggs and stir them into the meat mixture to let all the ingredients bind... - 44.7385
Marrows With Piquant Sauce
1. To prepare the marrows wash and slice them.
2. Fry them such that both sides are golden and tender and when the marrows are fried place them in a deep dish.
3. For the sauce, in a pan fry the onions and the garlic, add the tomato puree and cook for... - 44.4321
Tournedos Of Mutton
1. Clean and cut the meat into neat round pieces about 1.75 cm. (3/4") thick and 7.5 cm. (3") in diameter.
2. Beat with a steak hammer. Season with pepper and salt and keep aside for a while.
3. Heat fat. Put in meat quickly, sear the outside of the meat.... - 44.3206
Stuffed Red Snapper
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) When purchasing the fish, ask the merchant to bone the fish and prepare it for the stuffing.
3) Rub the insides of the fish with a seasoning of butter, salt and pepper.
4) In butter,... - 43.0047
Spinach Filled Mediterranean Meat Roll
In small skillet over medium-high heat, cook 1/2 cup onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Add 1/4 cup pine nuts and garlic.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is browned.
Reduce heat to medium.
Stir in spinach and... - 42.562
Pasticcio! Try this unique and delicious baked dish! This dish is sure to win you some fans. This an amazing Pasticcio recipe! - 42.4611
Kreatopita Spicy Meat Stuffed Appetizers
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add half of chopped green onion and half of minced garlic and saute 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in ground meat and cook until no longer pink.
Pour in all but 2 tablespoons wine and simmer 2 to 3... - 42.2903
Arrange a third of the sliced vegetables in a large (5 to 6-quart) casserole.
Brown the lamb and pork chops in oil, turning once.
Place the lamb chops over the vegetables in the dish; sprinkle with about a third of the seasonings.
Add another third of the... - 42.0513
Meat And Rice Stuffed Green Peppers
1. Slice the top of each pepper and scoop out its seeds.
2. Take a saucepan and fill it with boiling water upto ½ inch
3. Cover it tightly and steam for about 5 minutes.
4. Dust pepper and salt inside the saucepan with a little curry... - 42.0026
Leg Of Lamb
My friends like this Leg of Lamb recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this dish is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also wish to make... - 41.8425
Spaghetti Meat Sauce
1) In a 5-quart Dutch oven saute ground chuck over medium heat for 10 minutes.
2) Mix onion and garlic, stirring frequently for about 10 minutes.
3) Mix sugar, salt, basil, oregano and crushed red pepper thoroughly.
4) Add tomatoes, tomato paste and... - 41.7522
Turkish Lamb And Eggplant Kebabs
Turkish Lamb And Eggplant Kebabs is a succulent and tender meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Turkish Lamb And Eggplant Kebabs recipe. - 41.686
1. In a bowl or a container combine first 6 ingredients and dash pepper.
2. Mix well adding beef and shape meat around olives, forming 20 meatballs.
3. On skewers, thread balls pushing skewer through olive.
4. Brush with barbecue sauce and grill over... - 41.3837
1) Cut 24 pieces out of the liver and place one piece on each bacon rasher.
2) Roll the bacon and insert a cocktail stick to secure the roll. ... - 41.192
Sautéed Chicken Liver Galilee Style
Chicken Liver recipes are hard to find and this one's rather a gem. A quick video showing steps that go into making a classic Galilee chicken liver dish. Serve it with steamed rice and you are set for dinner. - 40.9529
1. In a saucepan add butter and cook the chunks of meat quickly on a high flame till meat is evenly browned.
2. Add the onions, garlic, potatoes cut in cubes and then the tomato puree.
3. Adding the spice with the mixture continue frying for 2... - 39.939
Prepare your pesto sauce as normal using parsley and the rest of the ingredients.
wash the meat, make small but deep slits in the meat, and fill the slits with pesto sauce.
spice up the meat and spread the rest of the leftover pesto on the meat.
Bake in the... - 39.2754
1. Saute the onions and garlic in oil. Add the ground cooked lamb and brown. Add the tomatoes, mushrooms, parsley, salt and pepper and cook until the onion is tender.
2. Mix the tomato paste and stock together and add it to the pan and simmer a further 10... - 38.8657
1. In a pot bring all the vegetables cut into small pieces together with the meat and other ingredients slowly to the boil.
2. Then simmer for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours and season with salt and pepper.
3. The meat can be removed and served separately as a... - 38.8056
Lamb And Butternut Squash Tagine
In a non-stick frying pan, brown the lamb over high-heat, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
After you coated the inside of your tagine with olive oil, place it over the burner on low-medium heat, add the onions and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
... - 38.1173
Meatballs With Avgolemono
Meatballs With Avgolemono is a unique dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Meatballs With Avgolemono recipe. - 38.1128
My brother likes this lamb shank recipe. This recipe was given to him by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, he prepares this dish. All the guests like this dish very much and thank him for preparing it. Which makes my brother very... - 38.1002
While macaroni cooks, prepare Medium White Sauce.
Stir cheese into hot sauce until melted.
Return drained macaroni to kettle.
Stir in ham, mushrooms, pimiento and cheese sauce; heat through.
To serve, sprinkle with cashews.
Garnish with snipped... - 34.3233
Rabbit Cooked In Garlic And Wine
1. Make portions out of the rabbit, cover with the wine and marinate overnight.
2. In a frying pan gently heat some oil and fry the garlic and then the rabbit portions until brown on both sides.
3. Once the rabbit is cooked pour in the wine marinade,... - 33.6279
Cola Leg Of Lamb
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Rub lamb with salt and pepper.
Cut slits about 2 inches apart in fat and insert garlic, Place in a roasting pan and pour cola over.
Cover with pan lid or aluminum foil.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 325° F and... - 29.8407
Mediterranean Meat Recipes By Category