- » Mediterranean Kebab
Mediterranean Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean kebab recipes.
Grilled Lamb Skewers With Fig & Aubergine
1. In a bowl combine olive oil, red wine, lemon juice, dried oregano, fennel seeds, dried thyme leaves and finally the mint leaves.
2. Stir and marinate the lamb chunks for at least 2 hours or overnight.
3. Slice the aubergine, cut the figs in... - 127.206
In medium mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients using 1 teaspoon parsley.
Shape into 12 meatballs.
For each kebab, assemble potato, red pepper, meatball, red pepper, zucchini, meatball, zucchini, red pepper, meatball, red pepper... - 42.8774
Mediterranean Beef Kabobs
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine green onions, oil, lemon juice, tarragon, oregano, pepper, and garlic.
Pour over meat; seal bag.
Marinate in the... - 36.8639
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl.
2. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and put in to a bowl with the prawns and bay leaves. Pour over the marinade and leave in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat the grill. Lift... - 34.7157
1. Remove skin from chicken; cut chicken into fifty-six 1-inch cubes; add yogurt, curry powder, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, dry mustard, mint; blend well; refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Allowing a 1 -inch space from skewer handle, thread 7 chicken cubes on each... - 33.2927
Mediterranean Frank Kabobs
On location, about 45 minutes before serving:
1. Start fire of glowing coals—this takes about 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut frankfurters into thirds; wrap each piece in a strip of pimento.
3. On each long metal skewer alternate frankfurter pieces with... - 28.7292
1. Mix the marinade and vegetables together. Leave to marinate for 2 hrs or overnight.
2. Thread the vegetables onto soaked wooden kebab sticks. Barbecue for 6-8 mins, turning frequently and brushing with the marinade, until charred. - 26.4238
How To Make Halloumi Skewers
1. In a mortar put the thyme, garlic, chopped chili, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
2. Pound everything using the pestle, until well combined.
3. Add olive oil and mix the paste.
4. Put the vegetables and halloumi into a large mixing bowl... - 0
Mediterranean Kebab Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Kebab Dish: