- » Mediterranean Grilled Chicken
Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mediterranean Grilled Chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mediterranean Grilled Chicken recipes.
Chipotle And Orange Grilled Chicken Breast
As we go through our healthy lifestyle and diet changes, it is important to experiment with different flavors, new combinations of healthy ingredients that work well together. This dish does just that. The sunny mix of orange juice, honey, mustard, balsamic... - 113.454
Mediterranean Whole Grilled Chicken
A yummy grilled chicken the Mediterranean way is a nice change from the usual grilled chicken recipes for chicken lovers. The video and the chef make the dish sound so quick and easy to make. - 76.4759
Chicken Salad And Grilled Vegetables With Thyme Vinaigrette
1. Prepare a charcoal fire Brush
2. Prepare and season the chicken breasts with oil, salt, and pepper.
3. When the coals will become hot with a layer of white ash, you may start grilling the chicken breasts 6 to 8 inches away from the heat for 5... - 46.4096
Chicken With Mediterranean Salsa
Combine olive oil and lemon juice in a shallow glass dish; add chicken.
Turn breasts to lightly coat with mixture; let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove chicken from dish and wipe off excess oil; season with salt and pepper.
Oil hot grid to help prevent... - 46.1606
Grilled Chicken Breasts And Herbed Eggplant With Thyme Cream Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, half the oil, and the soy sauce, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Stir to mix well.
2) Pound or bruise the herbs lightly to release their oils, and mix into the marinade. Let stand, covered, 3 to 4... - 46.0508
Grilled Fattoush Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk 1/3 cup oil, lemon juice, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
Reserve 1/3 cup dressing for the salad; pour the rest over chicken in a resealable plastic bag.
Marinate 30 minutes, chilled.
Toss cucumber,... - 44.219
Lemon Garlic Chicken
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2. Cover the bowl and toss well. Put inside the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Take out chicken from marinade and use a paper towel to pat dry.
4. Lastly, grill or broil.
5. Serve hot. - 36.9594
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl.
2. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and put in to a bowl with the prawns and bay leaves. Pour over the marinade and leave in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat the grill. Lift... - 33.1037
Mediterranean Chicken And Grilled Vegetable Pockets
1. Prepare a medium-hot barbecue fire or preheat a gas grill. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons chopped mint. In another small bowl, stir remaining 3 tablespoons mint into yogurt. Let garlic-mint oil and minted yogurt... - 31.3113
Mediterranean Marinated Chicken
1. Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large self-closing plastic bag. Add chicken, seal the bag and turn gently to coat with marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or longer for extra flavor.
2. Preheat grill. Remove chicken from marinade and discard... - 31.261
Mediterranean Chicken And Hummus Wrap
1. Marinate chicken breast in Italian dressing for 2 hours.
2. Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder, onion powder and paprika. Grill until cooked thoroughly. Cut into thin slices.
3. Spread wrap with hummus.
4. Place lettuce and tomato slices on top of hum - 29.5605
Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Wraps
Combine mayonnaise and goat cheese; beat or whisk until smooth.
Stir in olives.
Spread about 3 tablespoons cheese mixture evenly on each tortilla.
Top with lettuce and chicken, dividing evenly.
Roll up tightly. - 28.916
Grilled Chicken With Eggplant & Tomatoes
1. Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Heat butter in a large skillet; add chicken and brown on both sides. Remove from skillet.
2. Add onion and cook until tender.. Add broth, scraping brown particles from bottom of skillet. Add eggplant and... - 26.6565
Grilled Mediterranean Chicken With Roasted Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place leek and fennel in a shallow roasting pan and drizzle with butter. Roast for 35-40 minutes, or until tender. Remove from oven and keep warm.
3. Quickly char bell peppers over high open flame or under broiler until evenly - 24.2881
Combine lemon juice, garlic and pepper. Marinate chicken pieces in this mixture for at least 1 hour, turning several times. Brush grill rack with oil and add chicken pieces, skin side down. Cook under a preheated grill for about 10 minutes, then turn over.... - 24.1913