- » Mediterranean Grill
Mediterranean Grill Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean grill recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean grill recipes.
Grill Roasted Eggplant
Add grilled eggplant to your summertime menu. Watch this video to learn a simple way to roast eggplant on a grill, flavored with garlic and olive oil. When properly cooked it is a great addition to many dishes and naturally high in fiber and low in calories,... - 99.2962
Mediterranean Beef And Vegetable Grill
1.Freeze the flank steak for about 30 minutes.
2. Cut away any excess fat from steak.
3.Slice beef into thin slices.
4.Thread steak slices through the skewers. Use only 4.
5. Thread vegetables in the remaining 4. Alternate the... - 44.3629
Mixed Grill Of Garden Vegetables With Three Mediterranean Garnishes
Bring a pot of water and half of the lemon juice to a rolling boil.
Add the artichokes and set a small plate or bowl on top of the artichokes to keep them submerged.
Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the stem end is easy to pierce with the tip of a paring... - 42.5846
Mediterranean Beef & Vegetable Grill
The Mediterranean Beef & Vegetable Grill is a filling dish that I am personally crazy about. I never get tired of this wonderful dish no matter how many times I prepare it. Try this original Mediterranean Beef & Vegetable Grill recipe for yourself! - 41.4435
Crevettes Grill Au Beurre Basilic
1) Cut the prawns from the belly and split them. Do not cut the back shell.
2) Lay each prawn flat by opening them.
3) Season the open side of the... - 40.7161
You May Also Like!
Grilled Mediterranean Chicken With Roasted Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place leek and fennel in a shallow roasting pan and drizzle with butter. Roast for 35-40 minutes, or until tender. Remove from oven and keep warm.
3. Quickly char bell peppers over high open flame or under broiler until evenly - 26.103
Mediterranean Grilled Sardines
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Make slits along the sardine bellies. Keep the head intact.
3) Rinse the sardine under cold running water. Pat them dry over kitchen towels.
4) Place the fish on the grill.
5) Brush the sardines with a rosemary... - 38.6547
Mediterranean Grilled Tuna Sandwich
1. Mix oil, thyme, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic. Pour half of oil mixture over fish fillets in shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable plastic food-storage bag; turn fish to coat with marinade. Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate at least 30... - 34.9759
Mediterranean Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Looking for a filling sandwich recipe? Here is the recipe of Mediterranean Grilled Cheese Sandwich that you would want to try. This is a simple and easy to make sandwich which uses sundried tomatoes, cheese and basil. You can make your own variation of this... - 95.1459
Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Wraps
Combine mayonnaise and goat cheese; beat or whisk until smooth.
Stir in olives.
Spread about 3 tablespoons cheese mixture evenly on each tortilla.
Top with lettuce and chicken, dividing evenly.
Roll up tightly. - 31.1625
Grilled Mediterranean Vegetables With Bean Mash
1. In a sauce pan, combine the beans with the garlic and stock.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the beans are tender.
3. Once cooked take the pan off the heat and mash the... - 46.5496
Mediterranean Grilled Eggplant & Summer Squash
Prepare vinaigrette: In small bowl, with wire whisk, mix olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Brush 1 side of each vegetable slice with some vinaigrette.
Place vegetables on grill over medium heat and cook, turning once and brushing with... - 44.415
Grilled Mediterranean Scallops
Bored of eating the same roasted veggies and pasta for dinner? Break the dinner rut with tasty, healthy, and oh-so Mediterranean grilled scallops that is anything but bland. Gloriously flavorful, this quick and easy seafood delight is easy to prepare and... - 80.2336
Grilled Tuna Salad Mediterranean Style
Cut tuna into 3/4-inch strips.
Brush tuna with oil.
Sprinkle tuna with garlic powder and cook over medium-high heat, 2 minutes on each side.
Tuna will be firm to the touch and opaque.
Do not overcook.
Remove tuna to mixing bowl.
Flake into... - 43.8804
Mediterranean Chicken And Grilled Vegetable Pockets
1. Prepare a medium-hot barbecue fire or preheat a gas grill. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons chopped mint. In another small bowl, stir remaining 3 tablespoons mint into yogurt. Let garlic-mint oil and minted yogurt... - 32.4648