- » Mediterranean Garlic Feta Spread
Mediterranean Garlic Feta Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean garlic feta spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean garlic feta spread recipes.
In a small pot cover the potato slices with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, or until just tender.
Drain, rinse briefly under cold water, and drain thoroughly.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a food processor, pulse the... - 43.4461
In medium bowl, gently combine ground beef, feta cheese, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper (do not mix too vigorously or burgers will be tough).
Divide beef mixture into 4 equal portions; form into 4 patties.
Place burgers on oiled barbecue grill; grill over... - 36.1429
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine oil, garlic, onions, and dill weed.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until onions are soft (about 2 minutes); then add tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
With a slotted spoon, transfer mixture to a bowl and... - 35.8376
Mediterranean Pita Rounds
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 4 ingredients.
Process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
Arrange pita bread rounds on ungreased baking sheets; brush with olive oil.
Bake at 450° for 6... - 40.4281
Spinach Filled Mediterranean Meat Roll
In small skillet over medium-high heat, cook 1/2 cup onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Add 1/4 cup pine nuts and garlic.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is browned.
Reduce heat to medium.
Stir in spinach and... - 44.7612
Mediterranean Hot Water Cornbread
1. In a medium sized bowl, add cornmeal, flour, sugar, and baking powder. Mix well.
2. Pour water into the bowl, about few tablespoons at a time. With a wooden spoon or fork mix them together after each addition. Repeat to form stiff dough.
3.... - 92.723
Mediterranean Tilapia With Lemon Caper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with olive oil cooking spray. Spread asparagus on the cookie sheet and and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast 15 – 20 minutes until asparagus is... - 37.4182
Mamma Mia Crostini
1) On paper towels, spread the eggplant and sprinkle salt on it.
2) Allow it to sit for 30 to 45 minutes.
3) Pat dry the eggplant firmly to soak off the excess water.
4) Pre-heat the broiler.
5) Place a 10-inch skillet on a medium flame... - 42.9543
For those of you who do not know Moussaka, it is a aubergine - based dish. You can eat Moussaka either with pilaf or cacik. Time to try something different! - 40.2439