- » Mediterranean Fruit Drink
Mediterranean Fruit Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean fruit drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean fruit drink recipes.
Raw Kefir And Strawberry Probiotic Drink
If you are a newbie to the world of pro-biotics and are on the path of natural and organic eating, this is one recipe you must have for a healthy pro-biotic breakfast beverage. Considered by many to be the most healthful of fermented foods, fresh kefir is... - 96.0302
Creamy Citrus Sauce
1) In your blender, add sunflower seeds and blend thoroughly by adding water. Make a smooth and creamy consistency.
2) Pour in honey, orange peel and 1/4 cup orange juice. Mix well.
3) Add this mixture into the remaining part of the fruit juice and... - 37.7612
Moroccan Dried Fruit Smoothies
For those who are fond of smoothies, here is an excellent video that display two Moroccan style smoothies. The video shows how easy it is to prepare these smoothies at home. Try out these amazing and delicious smoothies this summer and enjoy! - 117.268
Vegan Herbed Smoothie
This smoothie has wonderful ingredients and it just goes straight to your cells and helps them do their important job. It is quick to make and really is tasty. You can really make this your own and add whatever you desire to it. - 40.1316
1) In your food processor, add all ingredients and blend through.
2) Serve by garnishing with a pinch of cinnamon powder. - 33.3364
Greek Moussaka is a classic meat dish something like a French casserole. You don't need visit Greece or a Mediterranean country to enjoy it, Nikko and Tina put up the dish together like a team with total ease. Spicy meat with eggplant baked in bechamel sauce... - 68.6668
No Bake Chocolate Fekkas
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, put the powdered crackers. Add chopped walnuts and dried fruits and mix well till well combined.
3. Put the dulce de leche and using clean hands mix them well to... - 118.739
Kumquat Marmalade Moroccan Style
Today we are making Kumquat marmalade Moroccan style! flavored with Star Anise and Orange Blossom Water! Kumquats have been called "the little gold gems of the citrus family". They are believed to be native to China. It is the only citrus fruit that can be... - 123.612
An easy to make Sugar Syrup. One of the important ingredient in many desserts, this is also a very popluar Indian recipe. Please try it and let me know how this Sugar Syrup recipe turns out for you. - 20.6154