- » Mediterranean Fruit Beverage
Mediterranean Fruit Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean fruit beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean fruit beverage recipes.
Vegan Herbed Smoothie
This smoothie has wonderful ingredients and it just goes straight to your cells and helps them do their important job. It is quick to make and really is tasty. You can really make this your own and add whatever you desire to it. - 40.1316
Moroccan Dried Fruit Smoothies
For those who are fond of smoothies, here is an excellent video that display two Moroccan style smoothies. The video shows how easy it is to prepare these smoothies at home. Try out these amazing and delicious smoothies this summer and enjoy! - 117.268
Creamy Citrus Sauce
1) In your blender, add sunflower seeds and blend thoroughly by adding water. Make a smooth and creamy consistency.
2) Pour in honey, orange peel and 1/4 cup orange juice. Mix well.
3) Add this mixture into the remaining part of the fruit juice and... - 37.7612
Moroccan Style Summer Juices
Here is an amazing video that presents recipes to make delicious summer juices with a Moroccan twist. There are three different recipes, almond milk, peach juice with orange blossom water, and watermelon juice. These are three refreshing juices to perfectly... - 120.597
1) In your food processor, add all ingredients and blend through.
2) Serve by garnishing with a pinch of cinnamon powder. - 33.3364
Moroccan Rose Water And Strawberry Lemonade
Want to cool down this summer? Here is an amazing video for juice on hot summer days. This strawberry based juice is usually made during the holy month of Ramadan. Impress your family and friends with this sweet soothing lemonade to cool down. Surely this... - 126.986
1) Cut the grapes and banana into silvers.
2) In a cup place together lemon juice and sugar syrup, and place in refrigerator until chill.
3) In a large jug, place together the fruit juices and syrup mixture and stir well.
4) In a 4 tall... - 42.1404
A Company Brunch
1. Wash red pepper, stem, seed and remove ribs. Slice it into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2. Wipe and slice mushrooms into ¼ inch thick slices.
3. Reserve four asparagus spears whole and break remaining spears into thirds.
4. In medium bowl, whisk... - 41.5215