- » Mediterranean Fruit
Mediterranean Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean fruit recipes.
Healthy Mediterranean Fruit Salad
This luscious fruit salad is the perfect way to refresh you on a hot summer day and makes an easy and healthy weeknight dessert. Fresh Mediterranean fruits like melon, grapes, figs, pear, plums, peaches and pomegranate mixed in a bowl and dressed with fruit... - 87.3567
Simple Summer Fruit Salad
1) In a heavy bottomed pan, place water, sugar and grated orange and heat over low flame while stirring until sugar is dissolved.
2) Add orange juice and red currants and boil the syrup.
3) Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4) Strain the syrup in a bowl... - 50.1712
Summer Fruit Pudding With Basil Syrup
1. Take a bowl, add 150 g thawed mixed fruit, half of fresh berries, half of caster sugar and basil leaves and stir thoroughly. Keep to one side.
2. Take a food processor, pass rest of the frozen fruit along with sugar through and blend to a... - 49.4416
Baked Lamb Shanks In Fruit Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a baking pan or casserole.
3. Place the lamb shanks in the baking pan or casserole and sprinkle them with salt, pepper and flour.
4. Toss to coat well.
5. Cover the pan with foil or a lid and... - 48.9649
Fruit Cake Whole Wheat Flour
1) Prepare all fruits in right way.
2) Wash the raisins and place in covered flat pan in 350° oven for several minutes.
3) Preheat oven at 300°.
4) Steam apricots and prunes to soft, finely chop the apricots and prunes.
5) In a bowl,... - 48.1285
Best Ever Fruit Crumble
1. Trim and slice the rhubarbs into chunks; peel, core and slice the plums and apples and place in a shallow, oven proof dish
2. Sprinkle lemon zest and juice, add about fifty grams of sugar if too tart; meanwhile, heat the oven to 170C/fan... - 45.9671
Sherried Fruit Casserole
1) Take the pineapple slices and the apple rings and cut them in half.
2) Take a casserole that can hold 2 quarts and arrange the fruits in layers before setting it aside.
3) Take a heavy saucepan and melt butter in it over low heat.
4)... - 45.4502
Swordfish And Fruit Kabobs
Remove skin and bones from fish.
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a plastic bag, then set bag in a bowl.
If using pineapple, drain it, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
For marinade, combine orange juice or reserved pineapple juice, chopped onion, sherry, oil,... - 45.1689
Grilled Fruit Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk yogurt, marmalade, vinegar, and salt together in a small bowl; cover and chill.
Grill pineapple until marks appear, 1 -2 minutes per side; cut into chunks.
Grill peach halves, cut side down, until marked, about 3 minutes; slice... - 44.9046
Triple Fruit Mold
1) In a medium-size bowl, stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve.
2) Stir in the cold water, lemon juice and bitters and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until thickened.
3) In a larger bowl or pan partially filled with ice and water, place a 6-cup... - 43.0873
Olive Oil Fruit Cake
In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and stir in the caster sugar.
Pour in the milk and orange juice.
Stir the mixture using a wooden spoon and beat in the flour and sugar.
Pour in the olive oil stirring all the time and mix all the ingredients well... - 42.7953
Fish And Fruit Salad
1. If using frozen fish, unwrap the fish fillets and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to very hot (450°).
3. Place the frozen or fresh fish on a sheet of greased aluminum foil large enough to enclose the fish fillets.... - 40.1314
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) First prepare the fruit and then add sugar or honey to taste. Place in an ovenproof dish which has a lid and cook in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or till the fruit is soft and... - 36.1773
Mixed Fruit Compote
1. In a 3 quart slow-cooker or crock pot, combine all the fruits, canning liquid and water.
2. Cover the pot tightly with its lid.
3. Cook the fruits on HIGH for about 4 hours or on LOW for almost 7 hours until the fruits are soft and mushy.... - 33.5669
Fruit Salad With Palm Sugar Syrup
1. In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan over medium heat, stir anchovy paste until warm, about 30 seconds.
2. Add 1 cup water, palm sugar, tamarind concentrate, chilies, and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 28.5269
Mediterranean Fruit Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Fruit Course: Mediterranean Fruit Dish: Mediterranean Fruit Ingredient: