- » Mediterranean Fish Sauce
Mediterranean Fish Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mediterranean Fish Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mediterranean Fish Sauce recipes.
Mediterranean Tilapia With Lemon Caper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with olive oil cooking spray. Spread asparagus on the cookie sheet and and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast 15 – 20 minutes until asparagus is... - 37.4182
Celery Garlic Sauce For Broiled Fish
Melt butter in saucepan.
Saute celery, onion, and garlic until tender and onion is transparent.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer 10-15 minutes.
Brush fish with half of sauce.
Brush with other half of sauce.
Fish is done when it flakes... - 37.2968
Mediterranean Fish Casserole
1. In a saucepan, place the cubed cod and halibut and season with flour, pour 3-4 tablespoons oil and fry the cubes
2. In the same pan, add remaining oil and saute the onions and garlic, also add the tomatoes, tomato puree, white wine, lemon juice and... - 40.2786
Mediterranean Fish Cutlets
1. To make the sauce, place the chopped tomatoes, garlic, pastis or liqueur, capers and olives in a saucepan. Season to taste with salt and pepper and cook over a low heat for about 15 minuts, stirring occasionally.
2. Place the fish in a frying pan, pour... - 34.5768
Mediterranean Baked Fish
Place 1 cup Onion-Tomato Sauce in bottom of shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
Arrange in baking dish.
Spoon remaining 1 cup sauce over fish.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes, or until fish flakes when tested... - 30.4991
Mediterranean Fish Stew
In 12-cup (3 L) casserole, combine, oil, garlic, onion and leek; microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion and leek are softened.
Stir in tomato paste.
Add tomatoes, stock, wine, bouquet garni and saffron; mix well.
Cover with lid or vented plastic... - 47.3872
Baked Fish Mediterranean
1. In a blender, add coarsely chopped tomatoes along with scallions, garlic, oil, tamari and basil and process at low speed till smooth
2. In an 8"X8" casserole dish, arrange the fish fillet in a thick layer at the bottom and pour the tomato sauce all... - 36.0632
Mediterranean Fish And Pasta Stew
Peel and clean shrimp; cut in half.
Scrub mussels under cold water, removing any beards.
Discard any mussels that do not close.
Set seafood aside.
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat; add onion, garlic, carrot, celery and hot pepper... - 43.9971
Fish Kebabs With Banana Sauce
1.Thread fish onto twelve oiled wooden skewers.
Brush with oil and grill or barbecue for 3-4 minutes each side.
2.To make sauce, melt margarine in a trypan.
Remove pan from heat.
3.Dissolve brown sugar in evaporated milk.
Stir evaporated milk mixture and... - 41.2086
Sauteed Fish With Parsley Garlic Sauce
1. Fifteen minutes before cooking, remove the fillets from the refrigerator and allow to thaw to room temperature
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil to smoking point and place the fillets in it, skin side up; cook till the edges are... - 41.1984
Poached Fish Dinner With Mustard Dill Sauce
1) Allow potatoes and carrots to be steamed for 15 minutes.
2) Stir in zucchini and again steam for 10 more minutes until required texture is reached.
3) In a broad shallow pan or skillet, allow the poaching ingredients (water, lemon juice, lemon peel,... - 46.1824
Mediterranean Tahini Sauce
Have you ever tried a Mediterranean Tahini sauce? Here is a wonderful video that shows you how to make a versatile Tahini sauce at home. The chef presents the recipe in a simple fashion and offers great serving ideas for the sauce. The video also updates... - 105.576
Broiled Fillets With Tangerine Sauce
1. Thaw fish if frozen
2. Place in a single layer in a well-greased baking pan
3. Combine melted butter with juice and brush over fish and sprinkle with salt and pepper
4. Broil fish for 10 minutes as per inch of thickness and baste... - 32.9403
Fish Fondue With Sauces
1. In a bowl, mix the fish with a white sauce, also add lemon juice and seasoning to taste and beat well and then chill it
2. Take the mixture and form into walnut-sized balls with floured hands, then coat with egg and breadcrumbs
3. In plates, place a... - 40.9285
Juliana teaches you how to make fresh sword fish with olives, capers, and mint leaves. This Mediterranean Diet recipe is delicious and easy to make for your healthy meal plan. Fresh fish is an important part of Mediterranean cuisine. It's a lean protein that... - 80.1452
Baked Tilefish With Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. Grease a baking dish
3. Mix the tomato sauce, onion, seasoning, oil and fresh lemon juice together properly and pour over fish
4. Bake at 425° F for 10 minutes per inch of thickness
5.Can be... - 33.8305
Plaice In Lemon Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix together the butter and parsley. Spread the mixture over the skin side of the plaice fillets.
2) Roll the fillets, with the thick end facing inwards.
3) Arrange the rolled-up fillets in a microwavable container.
4) Sprinkle salt and... - 43.7233
Halibut With Dill Pickle Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Arrange halibut in a 9"x13" baking pan and mix yogurt, onions, pepper, dilli pickle, parsley, lemon juice, dry mustard, sweet basil, salt and pepper properly together and spread overt the steaks
4. Bake... - 39.5317
Fluke With Lemon Sauce
1) In the egg white, drop the fish fillet and then drop it into the bread crumbs. Coat both sides of the fillet evenly. Repeat the process with the remaining fillets. Ensure that all the breadcrumbs and egg white have been used up.
2) Heat the oil in a... - 43.6217
Lemony Bass With Avocado Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil.
2) In cold water, rinse the bass fillets. Pat them dry.
3) In a shallow dish, add lemon juice, soy sauce, lemon rind and mustard.
4) Coat the fillets in this mixture.... - 42.2569
Lampuki With Piquant Sauce
1. To prepare the fish, clean it and cut into slices across the bone.
2. Dip the pieces into seasoned flour and fry in hot oil till golden brown and well cooked.
3. Once slightly cooled remove the bones and any skin.
4. Place in a warm dish and pour... - 36.6026
1. In 8- by 8-inch microwave-safe baking dish, stir soup until smooth; stir in milk, onions, lemon juice, mustard and garlic until blended. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 3 minutes or until hot and bubbling, stirring once during cooking.... - 30.9925
Turbans Of Whiting With Orange Caper Sauce
1) Orange Caper Sauce : In a bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients together in the given order.
2) Mix thoroughly and refrigerate until serving time.
3) Brush each Whiting fillet thoroughly with the melted butter.
4) Sprinkle with the... - 44.8044
Easy Pan Roasted Sea Bass With Mint Chili Sauce
This is a wonderful yet simple way to prepare sea bass. The mint-chili sauce blends nicely with the mild flavor of this light and flaky fish that is seared to crispy perfection. This recipe is a restaurant-quality fish supper, ready in just half an hour.... - 103.243
Fish In Fennel Sauce
Heat oil in a pan, add saunf, stir fry till they start turning brown.
Saute for 2-3 minutes.
Add chopped and sliced onions and celery.
Cook till onions turn soft.
Add tomato puree, salt, sugar and pepper.
Add cornflour mixed in 1/2 cup water.
Give... - 41.6925
Fish Sausage With Fennel Sauce
This Fish Sausage With Fennel Fauce is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Fish Sausage With Fennel Sauce recipe and share your feelings with us! - 45.3336
Crusty Fillets With Sweet Sour Sauce
1. Thaw fish if frozen
2. Cut in serving size portions
3. Mix cracker crumbs and coconut Combine eggs, milk and salt and
dip fish in egg mixture
4. Shake off excess and coat wel with cracker-coconut mixture and
heat 2 to 3 tablespoons... - 40.7022
Cilantro Pesto Halibut With Chile Garlic Dipping Sauce
Process cilantro, soy sauce, black pepper, oil, 1/2 t sugar, and garlic cloves in a food processor until minced.
Spread onto both sides of fish fillets to coat and let stand at room temperature 10-15 minutes.
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Simmer 1/2 cup... - 43.1419
Pan Roasted Chilean Sea Bass
Pan Roasted Chilean Sea Bass is a straight forward way to cook this delicious moist fish topped off with a Mediterranean compote. The wonderful sauce has the capers, orange juice, thyme, raisins and the caramalized onions. Try out this simple, easy to make... - 112.136
Mediterranean Caesar Salad
To Make Croutons: Preheat oven lo 300°F.
Remove crusts and cut bread into 1- to 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 to 20 minutes, tossing occasionally, until toasted and very dry.
(If croutons are not thoroughly dry, they will absorb... - 43.661
Halibut With Fennel Sauce
Preheat oven to 150°F (70°C).
Heat oil in large frying pan.
When hot, add fish and cover; cook 3 minutes over medium-high heat.
Turn pieces over, season and drop in 2 fennel sprigs.
Continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
Remove fish from pan and... - 39.1202
Basic Poached Fish
1. Wrap fish in cheescloth
2. Place fish in single layer in poacher or large pan
3. Add liquid just to cover fish also add salt and seasoning to it
4. Boil over medium heat and then turn down heat to a lower simmer
5. Cook for 10... - 34.7563
Perch In Creamy Fennel Sauce
Sprinkle a sheet of wax paper with bread crumbs, flour, salt and pepper.
Dredge fish with mixture.
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Over moderate heat, lightly brown fish.
Remove fillets from pan.
In the same pan, add fennel and cream.
Simmer until... - 38.2876
Basic Broiled Fish
1. Preheat the oiled broiler pan
2. Place fish steaks in a single layer on the broiler pan
3. Mix or combine the remaining ingredeints and pour them over the fish
4. Broil the fish for 4 to 6 minutes
5. Turn the fish around and baste it... - 39.0963
Basic Oven Fried Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 500° F
2. Cut the fillets into serving portions
3. Add salt to milk, and dip fillets into milk and then into crumbs
4. Place fillets in a single layer in a buttered baking dish
5. Then drizzle butter evenly over... - 36.6836
Basic Pan Fried Fish
1. Cut fillets into serving size pieces
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both side of the fillets
3. Add milk to egg and beat well, now dip the fish in milk mixture
and roll in crumbs
4. Take a large frying pan and melt butter and oil in... - 38.7982
Swordfish With Cucumber Sauce
1. Soften butter and cream the anchovy paste. Spread this paste on steaks very evenly, covering every bit.
2. Broil for 5 minutes at least 4 inches from heat on both the sides, till the fish starts flaking easily.
3. In a saucepan cook... - 44.1433
Baked Fish In White Wine
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. Dry fish with paper towels
3. Butter a large baking dish and arrange fish in it, separate onions into rings and scatter over fish
4. Combine shallots, mushrooms, lemon juice, salt, pepper, nutmeg and... - 43.8966
Amberjack With Tomato Fennel Sauce
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add chicken broth.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; cook until vegetables are tender and liquid evaporates.
Stir in stewed tomatoes and tomato sauce.
Cook, uncovered,... - 41.4022
Peel and grate the apple.
Mix immediately with remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl, season to taste. - 28.1507
1. In a shallow bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, white wine, and ginger an stir well,
2. Add fish to the marinade and toss well to bowl.
3. Cover, and let marinate for 2 hours.
4. Use a vegetable peeler, to make thin long ribbons of... - 45.4228
Bring water, vegetables, herbs, seasonings and oil to boil, cover, lower heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Wrap fish in cheesecloth, raise heat, add fish, lower heat and poach gently 10 to 12 minutes until just tender.
Place a slice of bread into each of 8 bowls,... - 39.7571
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. Arrange fillets in a single layer in a greased baking dish add salt and pepper to taste
3. Pour melted butter and cream over fish and bake at 425° F 10 minutes per inch of thickness
4. Serve... - 29.6606
Happy As A Clam Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
2. Add garlic to the butter and saute lightly until soft but not browned.
3. Stir in the flour and cook until it begins to froth with the butter.
4. Gradually add in half and... - 45.6227
Red Mullet With Ricard
1. Preheat the grill to medium.
2. For marinating the red mullet, sprinkle two tablespoons of Ricard and the fines herbes over the mullet and set aside for 10 minutes.
3. On a rack in the grill, place the mullet and grill for 6 minutes... - 36.7903
Fish Fillets With Spiced Onions
Thaw fillets, if frozen, and pat dry.
In a shallow baking dish melt butter for 30 seconds in microwave oven.
Place fillets in a single layer (making sure the butter coats bottom of dish evenly) and cook, with dish covered, for 2 minutes.
Turn the fish over... - 38.5963
Escalloped Fish With Nuts
Combine fish, white sauce, nuts and eggs.
Pour into greased casserole, cover with cracker crumbs and dot with butter.
Bake in moderate oven (350°F.) 25 minutes, or until crumbs are brown.
Serves 4. - 29.4184
Saucy Fish Fillets With Honey
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C.)
2. On an 8-inch baking dish, arrange the fish fillets, in a single layer. Keep aside.
3. In a saucepan, combine the ingredients for the sauce.
4. Heat over moderate flame, stirring and bring to... - 42.5988
Fish With Orange Butter
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. Melt butter in a large frying pan and cook spring onions and garlic for 1-2 minutes. Remove pan from heat and stir in orange segments, parsley, breadcrumbs and black pepper to taste. Fill cavity of each fish with... - 34.2103
Fresh Fish Salad
Combine all ingredients and chill for at least 1 hour before serving - 30.9673
Olive Caper Fish Bake
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Place steaks in a single layer in a well-greased baking dish, about 8 by 12 inches in size.
Sprinkle with salt.
Combine butter or margarine, oregano, and pepper.
Pour sauce over fish.
Bake in a moderate oven, 350°F., for 20 to... - 42.7873
Open Faced Fish Sandwich
1. Skin, flake and debone dish
2. Add celery, if desired and blend in enough tarter sauce to bind mixture together
3. Season with dill, salt and pepper
4. Thinly slice the tomatoes and dry each side on paper towels and
arrange on... - 40.0251
Summer Fish Stew With Quick Rouille
1. Twist and discard prawn heads. Peel off shells and legs, leaving tail intact. Devein prawns.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil, add prawn shells and fry for about 5 min to allow shells to develop dark pink and golden patches.
3. Mix in wine, reduce to... - 45.8597
Poached Fish With Fennel & Tomato
Remove fennel leaves and cut off tough stems.
Trim bruises from fennel, then cut head into quarters lengthwise; remove and discard core.
Thinly slice fennel quarters crosswise.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add onion and sliced... - 42.4722
1) Arrange all the ingredients to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, melt the butter.
3) In the pan, add shallots... - 47.4766
Mediterranean Pasta And Seafood Salad
Mediterranean Pasta And Seafood Salad is a tasty seafood dish that is a meal in itself. I serve this dish for parties quiet often. Try this wonderful Mediterranean Pasta And Seafood Salad recipe especially if you are cooking a seafood based dinner! - 44.9982
Poached Fish With Fennel & Tomato
Rinse fennel well; trim and discard bulb bases and any discolored or bruised portions.
Cut off and discard coarse tops of stalks, reserving a few of the green leaves for garnish.
Cut bulbs lengthwise into quarters; thinly slice quarters crosswise.
Heat oil in... - 43.2288
Moroccan Baked Fish
Moroccan baked fish with charmoula is an excellent dish that is presented so nicely in this video. This is a simple recipe made with fish, vegetables and charmoula, Moroccan marinade. This recipe is easy to prepare, healthy and flavorful with all the... - 126.459
In a large saucepan cook chopped green pepper, onion, and garlic in cooking oil till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, wine, parsley, salt, oregano, basil, and pepper to saucepan.
Bring mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat;... - 38.8264
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. Pour oil into a 13 x9x 2-inch baking dish, stir in flour
3. Sprinkle mushrooms, onions and tarragon over flour also stir in wine and cream
4. Dry fillets with paper towels and place them over duxelles... - 44.4944
Chuck With Herb Anchovy Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Trim fats from chuck and arrange it in baking dish. (12x8x2) inches.
3. Roast chuck for an hour and strain off the fat.
4. Take a bowl and combine cream of celery soup, chopped onions, chopped canned... - 39.3374
Fennel Sauce is an irresistible mouth watering side dish recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Fennel Sauce; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 26.9777
Hawaiian Grown Kitchen - Escabeche
FOR THE ESCABECHE SAUCE
1. In a pan, heat olive oil.
2. Add the tri colored peppers and onions.
3. Let it cook until they look translucent.
4. Add garlic and cook until it gets browned.
5. Pour in the mix of white wine and clam juice.
6. Add oregano... - 114.04
Easy Garlic Sauce
1) In a mixing bowl, briskly beat the garlic, lemon juice and salt together.
2) Gradually beat in the olive oil with a wooden spoon, until the sauce acquires a desired consistency.
3) Store the sauce in an airtight jar in the refrigerator.
4)... - 31.4389
1. Pat steaks dry with paper towels
2. Place in greased baking dish in single layer
3. Melt butter, add garlic and saute until limp
5. Remove from heat and stir in soy sauce and lemon juice
6. Pour over steaks and allow to marinate at least 15 minutes,... - 36.6808
1.Preheat the oven to 450° F
2. Wash and pat turbot dry with paper towels
3. Arrange in greased baking dish and sprinkle salt and pepper over fish
4. Spread over fish, dust with paprika
5. Bake at 450° F for 10 minutes per inch of... - 41.4039
Cucumber Dill Sauce
In a blender, combine yogurt and light mayonnaise; process until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Serve as a sauce on baked chicken or fish, or as a vegetable dip. - 28.8781
Poached Pickerel With Fresh Herb And Mango Salsa
Poaching fish in parchment paper is one of the easiest and healthiest way to prepare fish without skimping on flavor! Serve this dish as a summer meal when you have company and let your guests enjoy the pleasure of opening the heart shaped packages to... - 129.88
1. Pat fillets dry with paper towel
2. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small skillet and Saute almonds until lightly browned
3. Set aside
4. Season flour with salt and pepper and dredge fillets in seasoned flour
5. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in... - 39.2631
Broiled Salmon Steaks
1. Place salmon on a well greased broiler pan
2. Combine 1/3 cup live oil, parsley, dill weed, salt, garlic and bread crumbs, mix well and set aside
3. Melt butter, stir in 1-1/2 tablespoon olive oil, and brush half over salmon steaks
4. Broil 4" from... - 41.8715
Basil Aioli Sauce
1) In blender jar, put 4 to 6 cloves fresh garlic, peeled, 2 egg yolks, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon mustard and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2) Cover with lid and process until mixture of smooth consistency forms.
3) While the blender is running,... - 41.008
Bayou Blackened Catfish
1. Sauce: In small bowl combine yogurt, green onion, and salt. Refrigerate sauce, covered.
2. Heat cast-iron skillet or other heavy skillet over medium heat until very hot, 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Coat fish fillets on both sides with spice mix.
4. Add oil to... - 33.9553
1. Preheat the oven to 375 ° F
2. Split salmon entirely in order to lay flat on a broiler pan
Use a pair of scissors for this
3. Broil 5" below heat source about 10 minutes, until backbone and ribs can be removed in one piece, pull from... - 36.4374
Steamed Opakapaka With Vegetables
1. Place fillets on a steamer rack and sprinkle with salt, minced ginger and minced garlic
2. Place over simmering water and cover
3. Steam for 15-20 minutes until cooked
4. To serve, arrange one cup of chinese cabbage on a platter and place... - 43.1971
1. With two layers of aluminum foil 6" longer than the length of the salmon, make a pan that has 2" turned up on all four sides
2. Melt butter over low heat, add wine and soy sauce
3. Place pan over hot coals on a grill with a cover and pour butter... - 35.396
Homemade Shrimp Seafood
mix last five ingredients to make s smooth cocktail sauce.set it in refrigrator.
make court boullion wtih water ,onion,leeks ,celery,carrots ,onion,peppercorn,wine,bayleaf.whn liquid starts boiling add shrimps and cook them till cooked .(takes bout 2 -3... - 27.2169
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Take a shallow ovenproof dish and butter it nicely. Add onions to its bottom.
3. Spread parsley and thinly sliced mushrooms over it.
4. Fold every single fillet in thirds and position them over the... - 41.31
1. Place fillets in a plastic bag or container with a tight lid and combine teriyaki sauce, sherry and sesame seeds and pour over fillets
2. Marinate for an hour or more, turn the container frequently
3. Broil 5" from heat about 10 minutes per inch of... - 31.7111
Remove the seeds from the peppers and soak in the water for 1/2 hour.
Drain, discard the water, and mash the peppers in a mortar and pestle along with the garlic.
Work until smooth.
Blend in the mashed potato and the oil.
Gradually beat in the stock or clam... - 31.567
Spicy Cod Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. Rinse cod and pat dry with paper towels
3. Chop mushrooms, carrots and onion finely
4. Use a food processor (to make this job easy)
5. Spread half of this mixture in a greased baking dish
6. Arrange... - 42.8446
Fillets In Parchment
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F
2. Fold each parchment paper in half and cut as you would make a Valentine
3. Place fish near fold line and cover with vegetable layers, beginning with carrot matchsticks and ending with onion... - 38.3386
Wild And Wonderful Stuffed Trout
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F
2. Open slit in trout as far as possible
3. Working fingers from tail toward heac, loosen bones from flesh and gently pull out with the help of a pair of scissors
4. Make stuffing: slice onions and... - 43.7563
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2.Dry fish with paper towels, grease 4 six-ounce Pyrex custard cups
3. Arrange two pieces of fish in an "X" pattern in the cups and
make sure to have the fillets touching the sides and bottom of the... - 42.5897
1) Lightly coat top of the broiler rack with butter.
2) Cut the fish into 1-inch pieces.
3) Put the fish in a sealable plastic bag.
4) In a bowl place together parsley, basil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, oil, garlic and seasoning.
5)... - 46.5436
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the water to a boil.
Stir in the couscous and parsley.
Remove from the heat, cover the pan, and let stand for at least 5 minutes.
Place the fish in a 9" glass pie plate, with the thickest portions toward the... - 44.6685
Spinach pesto is a very unique dish in itself as it solves the purpose of a pesto sauce and at the same time you don't have to bother about getting a lot of fresh basil for pesto as it has the flavor of basil in. A perfect alternate to the traditional pesto.... - 110.831
Sweet and tart creamy topping that tastes great with shortcakes, ice cream, angel food cake, cheesecake, and even chicken! Watch how easy it is to make citrus curd in this video by Chef Lisa. Another quick cooking recipe for you to enjoy! - 130.555
Baked Crab Spread
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Pick over the crab to remove all cartilage
3. Mix the cheesecloth, water,salt and herbs and spices in an oven proof casserole
4. Serve hot with an assortment of crackers or vegetables - 32.7753
Baked Red Snapper With Mushroom Filling
1) Ask the fishmonger to remove the center bone of the red snapper without separating the two sides of the fish. Head may be left intact or can be removed.
2) Wash and pat dry the fish.
3) In a bowl,... - 47.147
Trout With Mushrooms
1. Roll the trout over the seasoned flour and shake off the excess.
2. Take a large, heavy skillet and soften the clarified butter in it. Saute trout for about 5 minutes on each side until its skin gets crispy and brown.
3. Wash and trim the... - 39.673
Mackerel A La Kiev
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils well in advance.
2) In a large frying pan, place the mackrel and cover it with water.
3) Simmer and cook for 5 minutes or... - 39.3084
Sardine Salad Vinaigrette
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 4 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. Arrange fresh sardine fillets on a broiler rack and broil for 3 to 4 minutes on each side... - 47.2689
Baked Salt Cod With Potatoes & Fennel
Place salt cod in a large bowl.
Cover with cold water; refrigerate 24 hours, changing water several times.
Break cod into chunks; place in a large saucepan.
Cover with cold water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 7 to 10 minutes or until cod tests... - 42.765
Blackfish With Spinach Mushroom Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven at 400° F
2. Cut off the head and tail of the fish
3. Line a shallow baking dish with foil then grease foil
4. Rinse the fish and then pat dry and sprinkle cavity with salt and pepper, also put spinach in cavity and... - 38.3027
Halibut Pieces In White Wine
1. Grease a microwaveable dish large enough to accommodate the fish fillets.
2. In the buttered dish, arrange the fillets in a single layer.
3. Season them with salt.
4. Spoon lemon juice and wine evenly over the fish.
5. Dot with... - 41.0221
Trout With Herbs
1) Coat the trout with flour, salt and pepper mixture.
2) In a heavy frying pan, heat the oil.
2)... - 42.7745
Tuna Lentil Creole
1) In a medium saucepan, add lentils and water enough to cover them and 2 teaspoons of the salt. Bring to a quick boil.
2) Then, cover the pan and cook on medium heat for 1 1/2 hours. Drain water and set aside.
3) In a large saucepan melt butter and... - 44.8696