- » Mediterranean Drink
Mediterranean Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean drink recipes.
Mediterranean Date Shake
Here is a video that displays a wonderful recipe for date shake. Date shake is a marvelous dish to prepare for your family. This shake is amazing and can be served as a dessert too. Surely this video is superb and date shake can be tried out any time! - 121.298
Turkish Coffee With Cardamom
Nothing smells better than coffee. This video prepares coffee with a special touch of cardamom. It uses special Mediterranean coffee with a rich flavor. The inclusion of cardamom pods makes it ultra refreshing. It is an absolute stress buster. - 114.047
Instant Hot Cocoa
When it comes to hot cocoa, this instant hot cocoa recipe is an instant hit as it gets ready in a jiffy and tastes like the same old hot chocolate. Watch the video clip for quick and easy steps. - 104.802
Raw Kefir And Strawberry Probiotic Drink
If you are a newbie to the world of pro-biotics and are on the path of natural and organic eating, this is one recipe you must have for a healthy pro-biotic breakfast beverage. Considered by many to be the most healthful of fermented foods, fresh kefir is... - 97.5973
Organic Almond Milk
Almond milk is a very important substitute for cow’s milk or even soy milk. Watch this video to learn how to make homemade raw and organic almond milk. It’s such a great alternative for people who are dairy intolerant and for children under two years old.... - 95.8151
Venison With Cognac And Garlic Sauce
Cut the fillet into 4 even-sized pieces, and trim off all the fat and membrane.
Mix the wine and Cognac in whatever proportions suit you and add the garlic, orange rind and juniper berries.
Spoon it over the meat and leave at room temperature for a few hours,... - 45.2892
Orange Almond Turkish Delight
1. Take an 8 x 8 in cake pan and line the bottom and sides with waxed paper.
2. Use arrowroot flour to sprinkle the bottom.
3. Into a saucepan add the orange juice freshly squeezed from oranges followed by adding the almonds and honey.
4.... - 42.1792
1) In a slow cooker, add the coffee, chocolate syrup, sugar, and anise, if using ; in a small cheesecloth bag, tie the cinnamon and cloves and put into the cooker.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 2-3 hrs ; remove the cheesecloth bag. ... - 39.1946
Hot Cocoa Drink
Put cocoa powder and sugar substitute in a saucepan.
Whisk together coconut milk, cream, and water in a bowl.
Stir a bit of liquid into cocoa mixture, then gradually stir in remaining liquid.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until hot.
Add vanilla... - 36.7667
Creamy Citrus Sauce
1) In your blender, add sunflower seeds and blend thoroughly by adding water. Make a smooth and creamy consistency.
2) Pour in honey, orange peel and 1/4 cup orange juice. Mix well.
3) Add this mixture into the remaining part of the fruit juice and... - 36.2106
Sidibou Said Minted Tea
1) In a teapot or a large saucepan, place the mint and sugar together.
2) Stir in the boiling water, cover and soak for 5 minutes.
3) In each of 4 teacups or heatproof glasses, add 1 teaspoon nuts.
4) Strain the tea into the cups and serve... - 32.9147
1. In a cup, mix instant coffee, chocolate flavoured drink mix, sugar and water; add in sugar and stir till it dissolves
2. Fill two tall glasses with ice and pour coffee mixture on top; fill with the bitter lemon beverage, garnish with slices... - 32.6304
1. Combine the hot coffee, chocolate syrup, sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and anise in a deep chafing dish or a large carafe with a flame underneath it. Steep over very low heat for 15 minutes, but do not boil.
2. Serve in demitasse cups or small mugs with a... - 30.3056
Combine first 6 ingredients in saucepan.
Bring to boiling point over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat and let simmer until ready to serve.
Strain into warmed coffee mugs and top with orange and lemon twists and whipped cream. - 29.5052
Mix the sugar and lime j uice together in a pitcher.
Add water and taste.
Add more sugar if necessary.
Pour over ice and decorate with lemon wedge and serve. - 27.9822
Orange Mint Cooler
1) In a jar, combine mint and juice and let it stand for overnight inside your refrigerator to blend the flavor.
2) Alternately, you can use your food processor to blend the ingredients.
3) Serve chilled by garnishing with mint sprigs. - 27.4329
Mediterranean Drink Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Drink Drink: