- » Mediterranean Dried Olive
Mediterranean Dried Olive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mediterranean Dried Olive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mediterranean Dried Olive recipes.
Mediterranean Spiced Olives
1) In a bowl, place the olives, orange zest, oil, honey, and garlic.
2) Using a rubber spatula, mix well.
3) Add the thyme, allspice, salt, and pepper.
4) Fold to combine.
5) Now, fold in the parsley.
6) Pack the olives into an airtight... - 46.8147
Mediterranean Shrimp Bowl
1) In a medium mixing bowl, combine together the olive oil, wine vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic, oregano leaves lemon juice and onion. Stir properly. Add the shrimos and toss.
2) Cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours, tossing... - 38.8468
American Style Mediterranean Stuffed Lamb Loin
1) Preheat the oven to 160° F.
2) Take a medium skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it. Saute garlic and onion in it for about 3 minutes.
3) Add sundried tomatoes, basil, spinach, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper and pine nuts. Cook... - 47.8908
Kalamata Olive Sauce
1) In a food processor, mince together shallots and garlic.
2) While the processor is still on add chilli pepper and mince.
3) Add parsley, thyme, oregano, and vinegar, pulsing to blend.
4) Slowly stream in olive oil through feed tube, blend until... - 42.2097
Couscous With Chicken, Artichokes And Sun-dried Tomatoes
1. In a pan bring chicken broth and water to boil. Add couscous to it. Stir and turn off the heat. Cover it with lid and allow it to sit for 5-8 minutes to bloom.
2. Discard the skin and cut the chicken breast into bite size pieces.
3. Drain sun-dried... - 109.126
Sun Dried Tomato Spinach And Chickpea Couscous
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add bell pepper and garlic; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broth; bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat; stir in couscous and next 4 ingredients. Cover; let stand 5 minutes or until... - 29.0175
Remove the stalks from the aubergines and cut in half lengthwise.
Plunge into boiling water with a little lemon juice or vinegar added and cook for 10 minutes, or until just tender.
Plunge into cold water until quite cold.
Scoop out the flesh leaving a good... - 48.1029
1.Take a 2 quart large jar and put oil, vinegar, chilies, lemon peel, peppercorns, thyme, bay leaves, tarragon and marjoram in it.
2.Mix well by stirring.
3.Take out the anchovies.
4.Pour the oil from anchovies to the vinegar mixture.
5.Slice the... - 47.1833
1. Take 1 Â½ cups of hot water and add 2 beef bouillon cubes in it for melting.
2. Again, take a medium sized saucepan and melt two tablespoons butters in it against medium high flame.
3. Slowly blend 2 tablespoons flour in it.
4. Pour in the broth... - 43.676
Moroccan Black Olive Bread
Here is an outstanding reipe video to make delicious Moroccan olive bread and baguettes that would go perfectly with your summer picnic sandwiches and dips. This recipe is so simple and easy that you can make this awesome bread in your own kitchen. - 118.05
Lemon Chicken And Potatoes
Looking for some tangy chicken recipe for upcoming dinner, here is a recipe with a side as well. Chef David shows how to make Lemon Chicken in Mediterranean style along with potatoes and other seasonings. Flavor and texture unique and interesting! - 109.055
Shortcut Olive Flatbread
Lightly grease 2 large baking sheets; set aside.
Prepare hot roll mix according to .package directions for basic dough, using the 1 egg and substituting the 2 tablespoons oil for margarine.
Stir in 1 tablespoon of the fresh or 1/2 teaspoon of the dried... - 39.9461
Olive Oil Lemon Dressing
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the garlic until finely minced.
2) With the machine running, pour in oil, lemon juice.
3) Then add salt, sugar, pepper, vinegar and oregano and process until well blended.
4) Allow to stand in a... - 37.5265
Orange And Olive Platter
1) With the help of a sharp knife, cut in a spiral motion to remove the rind and pith for the oranges. Cut the flesh across into neat slices.
2) On a shallow serving plate, arrange the lettuce neatly and then carefully arrange the orange slices in 2... - 42.8158
Chicken With Lemon And Olives
1. Remove just the outer yellow rind with a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler from half of the lemon. Coarsely chop the rind; reserve. Squeeze and measure out 2 tablespoons of juice from the lemon.
2. Place the rind and the juice in a 12 x 8-inch microwave-safe... - 35.6847
Olive Oil Fruit Cake
In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and stir in the caster sugar.
Pour in the milk and orange juice.
Stir the mixture using a wooden spoon and beat in the flour and sugar.
Pour in the olive oil stirring all the time and mix all the ingredients well... - 41.3377
Rock Cornish Hens With Olives
1) Skin onion and chop.
2) Skin carrot and chop.
3) Deseed green pepper and chop.
4) Trim and chop celery.
5) Truss birds.
6) Heat 3 tablespoons butter in a skillet and sauté the vegetables over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring... - 43.6863
Olive And Lemon Studded Chicken
1) In a large heavy pot, saute the onions in heated olive oil over a medium-low heat for about 10 minutes, until wilted.
2) Stir in the garlic, saffron, cumin, ginger, and cayenne, then stir and cook for further 2 minutes.
3) Rinse and remove any... - 45.7544
Braised Rosemary Chicken With Olives
In 3-quart saucepan heat oil over medium-high heat; place chicken skinned-side down in saucepan and cook, turning occasionally, until browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
Transfer chicken to plate and set aside.
To same saucepan add onions and saute, stirring... - 35.9998
Spicy Chicken With Olives
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Peel the garlic and crush under a flat blade.
3) Wash chicken breasts and cut into halves. Place in a 14 x 7 x 2-inch non-aluminum baking dish, with skin side up.
4) Place a saucepan over medium heat... - 46.0136
Chicken Pie With Olives
1 Preaheat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
3 In a covered flameproof casserole,heat oil over medium heat.Add the chicken pieces and cook till browned.Remove from the pan.
4 Add garlic,... - 48.3373
1. Saute the onions and garlic in oil. Add the ground cooked lamb and brown. Add the tomatoes, mushrooms, parsley, salt and pepper and cook until the onion is tender.
2. Mix the tomato paste and stock together and add it to the pan and simmer a further 10... - 39.1138
Potato Moussaka With Parmesan Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Grease 2-3 jelly roll pans.
3) Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Brush the potato slices on both sides with 1 tablespoon oil.
4) On the prepared pans, place the potatoes and bake for about 7 minutes.... - 47.0122
Traditional Athenian Moussaka
Preheat browning dish 5 minutes.
Add 1/4 cup oil.
Stir to coat bottom of dish.
Add eggplant slices.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until soft.
Meat Sauce: Add 1 tablespoon oil to browning dish.
Crumble meat into dish and add onion and... - 46.8782
Tuna And Sun Dried Tomato Crostini
Spray both sides of each bread slice with cooking spray; arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 300° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine basil, mayonnaise, yogurt, and garlic; stir well.
Add tuna and next 3 ingredients; stir well. - 35.1605
Fennel Curly Endive And Dry Fig Salad
1. In a small bowl, soak figs in hot water for 15 minutes to soften slightly; drain. Cut each fig into quarters.
2. In a salad bowl, combine fennel, endive, and figs. Toss to mix.
3. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Beat with a... - 28.7762
Dry Roasted Squid With Garlic Mayonnaise
1) Clean the squid after washing it thoroughly, discarding the innards and cutting away the eyes and alimentary tract from the head.
2) Cut the squid body open lengthwise.
3) Portion the body into 3 or 4 large slices and score the pieces gently... - 41.1827
Tagine Of Lamb With Dried Apricots And Orange Flower Water
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine curry powder, ras el hanout, coriander and 2 tablespoons olive oil
2. Add the cubed lamb to the bowl and toss with the marinade to mix well.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight, allowing the meat to... - 42.3078
Turkey Saltimbocca With Spinach And Olive Oil Mash
1. Peel the potato and cut into small cubes. In a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and add potatoes, simmer for about 12 minutes until tender.
2. Slice the turkey escallops, at an angle, into 6 pieces. Place between 2 sheets of... - 47.17
Roasted Squabs Stuffed With Turnips Olives And Figs
Tasty Roasted Squabs Stuffed With Turnips Olives And Figs is perfect for an elaborate weekend Luncheon. This squab preparation is my husbands favorite and so I serve it on certain weekends just for him! Try this excellent Roasted Squabs Stuffed With Turnips... - 48.4266
Mediterranean Spinach And Orzo Salad
1. To prepare the vinaigrette, combine all ingredients in a jar and shake to mix.
2. Cook orzo according to package directions.
3. While the pasta is cooking, combine spinach with sun-dried tomatoes, cucumber, olives and oregano in a large bowl.
4. When t - 33.6406
Best Pita Bread
Pita is a round pocket bread widely consumed in many Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and Balkan cuisines. It is prevalent from the Balkans through Turkey, the Levant and the Arabian Peninsula. The "pocket" in pita bread is created by steam, which puffs up the... - 114.792
Mediterranean Caesar Salad
To Make Croutons: Preheat oven lo 300°F.
Remove crusts and cut bread into 1- to 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 to 20 minutes, tossing occasionally, until toasted and very dry.
(If croutons are not thoroughly dry, they will absorb... - 43.871
Mediterranean Tabouleh Salad
Would you like to try some Mediterranean-style salad? Here is an excellent video that would equip you to make Mediterranean Tabouleh salad at home. The chef here explains the recipe nicely and updates you with the minute details that are relevant to the... - 107.029
Hot Mediterranean Chicken Salad
Poach chicken breasts in defatted chicken stock or season breasts lightly with salt, freshly ground pepper and a pinch of ground cloves.
Saute in olive oil until cooked through.
Cool, discard skin and pull - 35.2157
Mediterranean Meatball Soup
In a medium saucepan, bring broth to a boil.
Keep warm over low heat.
Heat olive oil in a medium skillet.
Add garlic, onion and celery.
Saut6 over medium-high heat until onion is tender.
Place tomatoes in boiling water for 30 seconds.
Lift from water and... - 45.5609
How-to Make Mediterranean Tuna Salad
If you are in a mood for a bowl of nice and healthy salad, then try this Mediterranean recipe of tuna salad. It is loaded with nutrition and at the same time, too delicious. Watch the video to learn how fast you can prepare this salad and serve on table. - 124.226
Chicken Breasts Mediterranean
For sauce: Heat oil with butter in Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until golden.
Stir in remaining sauce ingredients except parsley and simmer for 1 hour.
Remove from heat and add minced parsley to taste.
Heat butter with oil in large... - 41.2257
Mediterranean Tomato Salad
1) Cut the garlic into into two halves.
2) Rub a large salad bowl with cut side of garlic and then discard garlic.
3) In a salad bowl,mix together tomatoes, olives and cheese.
4) Now add vinegar, oil, oregano and thyme and toss to... - 46.4101
Salmon With Mediterranean Vegetable Medley
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Preheat broiler.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add squash and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add undrained tomatoes, beans and olives. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat - 27.5907
Place fish on one sheet of foil.
In a small bowl toss together the olive oil, vinegar, tomatoes, capers, olives, red pepper flakes and basil.
Spoon over the fish.
Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold edges... - 33.6371
Mediterranean Style Baked Cod
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Put the cod fillets on a baking tray and season with black pepper.
In a blender, whizz the plum tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice, chilli, olive oil, basil and sun-dried tomatoes until roughly blended.
Spoon some... - 34.4862
1. Flavor the chicken by adding salt and pepper.
2. Take a 12 inch skillet, put olive oil and once heated, add chicken to it.
3. Brown the chicken by cooking at medium high flame for 4-5 minutes.
4. Once done, take the chicken out and... - 43.9133
Mediterranean Potato Salad
In a small heatproof bowl, cover the sun-dried tomatoes with boiling water and set aside.
Cut the potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes.
As you do so, place them in a saucepan of salted water to prevent discoloration.
Then cover the pan and bring the water to a... - 44.7934
Mediterranean Poached Chicken Salad
1) In a 12-inch skillet, cover the chicken breasts with water, allow to simmer, cover and gently poach the chicken over low heat for 10 minutes, until just cooked. Remove on a plate and allow to cool.
2) Bring the cooking liquid to a boil over high... - 47.6412
Mediterranean Fattoush Salad
For those of you who are fond of salads, here is an excellent video for Fattoush that is one of the staple Lebanese salads. The chef here also gives some great serving ideas for this flavorful and colorful vegetable salad with crispy pita bread or grilled... - 110.84
Chicken Breasts Mediterranean
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add chicken breasts and cook until well browned (about 5 minutes on each side).
Lift out chicken and set aside.
Add onion, olives, and thyme to pan drippings; cook, stirring, until onion is golden (about 5... - 34.851
Saute garlic in olive oil.
Add wine, tomatoes, oregano, bay leaves, salt, and pepper; mix thoroughly.
Cover and simmer 4 to 5 minutes; add shrimp.
Cover and simmer 3 minutes until shrimp is pink.
Stir in crabmeat, parsley, and chives.
Heat thoroughly. - 33.8833
Mediterranean Eggplant Noodles
In this demonstration, Chef Lisa shows you how to make noodles from eggplant. Then she sautés them in olive oil with garlic and red pepper flakes. Add some tomatoes, wine, a bit of cream, roasted peppers or kalamata olives. Finish with fresh basil and feta... - 118.326
Mediterranean Roast Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F before roasting.
2) In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
3) Marinate the whole chickens with this mixture and keep them covered in refrigerator for a... - 43.4014
Mediterranean Minted Eggplant
1) The oven is pre-heated to 450 degrees.
2) Cubed eggplant is tossed in olive oil.
3) They are placed on a cookie sheet and baked.
4) The cubes are turned once in a while, till they are tender and brown (it takes about 15 to 20... - 45.0773
Mediterranean Chicken Salad Platter
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade.
Stir together marinade, oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, and tarragon; set aside.
On a large platter, attractively arrange chicken, olives, peppers, onion, artichoke hearts, and anchovies.
Cluster watercress on 1 side... - 34.732
Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Wraps
Combine mayonnaise and goat cheese; beat or whisk until smooth.
Stir in olives.
Spread about 3 tablespoons cheese mixture evenly on each tortilla.
Top with lettuce and chicken, dividing evenly.
Roll up tightly. - 31.3589
Mediterranean Fish Stew
In 2-quart casserole, combine olive oil, leek, green pepper, garlic, basil, turmeric and fennel.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except cod.
Microwave at - 36.129
Rock Shrimp With Mediterranean Stvie Bow Tie Pasta
1)Boil broccoli with salt and pepper for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and add cool water. Drain once again.
2)Fry bacon until crisp and brown over medium heat. Remove from fire and blot on paper towels.
3)Boil 4 quarts of water with salt and... - 45.6625
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Mediterranean Pasta Salad is a quick and tasty salad. You can take it to your next potluck or picnic. Enjoy! - 147.275
Stuffed Mediterranean Chicken For Company
1. In a bowl combine sun-dried tomatoes, half the parsley, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese. With a sharp knife, slice each chicken breast lengthwise along one side, almost in half. Open each breast like a book; season with salt and pepper. Spoon in parsley... - 31.119
Mediterranean Tuna Salad
1. Place the tuna in a large serving bowl. Mix in the onion and celery, and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, basil, mustard, and salt.
3. Pour the dressing over the tuna. Toss to blend, and serve on lettuce leaves or use as a sandwich... - 32.303
Lightly fry the vegetables in the heated cooking oil in the uncovered cooker for about 5 minutes, until they are just brown.
Stir in the garlic, herbs, tomato juice and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Reduce... - 46.2011
Mediterranean Marinated Tuna
Put the tuna pieces in a large mixing bowl and add the sun-dried tomato paste, garlic, spring onions, olives, oil, basil and pine nuts.
Add the lemon juice just before serving and stir in well.
Press the mixture into metal pastry rings to give it a... - 30.7807
Mediterranean Wild Rice
Saute wild rice and brown rice in 2 tablespoons hot olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat 2 minutes.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Saute onion in remaining 1 tablespoon hot olive oil in a medium skillet... - 39.5343
Mediterranean Style Chicken
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. In a 12-inch skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes, turning to brown evenly. Drain well.
2 Stir together the undrained tomatoes, wine or broth, and soup mix. Add to... - 32.5793
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
1. Drain the jar of artichokes, reserving 3 tbsp of the oil. Pour the oil into a bowl, stir in the sun-dried tomato paste and vinegar until smooth, then season to taste.
2. Roughly chop the artichokes, then tip into a large bowl with the beans, tomatoes,... - 32.5593
Mediterranean Rice Salad
1) In a large saucepan, place all the ingredients. Bring the liquid to a boil by gentle stirring.
2) Put on a lid and reduce the heat to simmer for another 40 minutes.
3) Remove the saucepan from heat without taking off the lid. Allow this to sit for... - 43.8884
1. Slice zucchini and green pepper thinly of about 1-inch long.
2. In a bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, vinegar, dill weed, salt, oregano and pepper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the vegetables and add tomatoes, cheese,... - 49.1973
1. In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, sugar, basil, and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in feta cheese, chopped olives, and tomatoes. Make a well in center of dry... - 34.4182
Mediterranean Oregano Chicken Salad
Measure 4 quarts of water into a large kettle.
Add the onion, carrots, leek, thyme, bay leaf, parsley, peppercorns, cloves and salt to taste.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
Add the chicken breasts, return to the boil,... - 41.254
Fond of Mediterranean food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video now and learn how to prepare Mediterranean Moussaka. Surprise your family today with this Mediterranean delicacy. - 99.9389
Mediterranean Chicken Nicoise
1. Heat the broiler and line the broiler pan with aluminium foil.
2. In a food processor put tomatoes, olives and capers and make it into a sauce.
3. In small bowl put olive oil, pepper, anchovy paste, tarragon and garlic and mix... - 44.3358
Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, fennel seeds, coriander, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Set aside to allow the flavours to blend while making the rest of the salad.
Mix the olives and vegetables together in a large salad bowl.
Add the feta... - 35.756
1) Slice the squid body into 1/2-inch dimension. Keep it aside.
2) Use a large skillet to heat olive oil.
3) Sauté onion and garlic, until the onion is tender.
4) Add squid and remaining ingredients.
5) Bring the mixture to a boil.
6)... - 43.4173
In a small pot cover the potato slices with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, or until just tender.
Drain, rinse briefly under cold water, and drain thoroughly.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a food processor, pulse the... - 43.6598
Mediterranean Lentil Salad
Rinse the lentils.
In a medium saucepan, bring the lentils, water, bay leaves, thyme, and garlic to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, until tender, stirring occasionally.
While the lentils simmer, cover the sun-dried tomatoes with... - 47.1802
In large heavy pan, brown veal in oil.
Add soup, wine, water and garlic.
Cover; cook over low heat 45 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook 15 minutes more or until done Stir occasionally. - 34.3514
Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
Lay all the prepared vegetables on a large square of oiled foil, shiny side up.
Drizzle with the remaining oil and sprinkle with the oregano and some pepper.
Wrap the foil over to form a parcel, twisting the edges together to seal.
Place on the barbecue for... - 36.8773
Marinated artichokes add flavor to both the crust and the topping of this delicious pizza. - 37.2141
1. Remove the fish from the package. Arrange in the center of a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave the fish, uncovered, on defrost for 6 minutes, turning the fish over after 3 minutes. Cover the defrosted fish with a double thickness of damp microwave-safe... - 41.2809
Chicken With Mediterranean Salsa
Combine olive oil and lemon juice in a shallow glass dish; add chicken.
Turn breasts to lightly coat with mixture; let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove chicken from dish and wipe off excess oil; season with salt and pepper.
Oil hot grid to help prevent... - 44.3038
Roast unpeeled eggplant directly over a low flame on stove burner or in a 375° F oven, until skin appears charred and eggplant collapses.
Remove from heat and cool.
Scoop out pulp and place in work bowl of food processor fitted with a steel knife or in a... - 26.1123
Chicken Saute Mediterranean
Sprinkle breast halves lighdy with salt and generously with pepper; press herbs into chicken.
In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add chicken and brown 2 minutes on each side.
Add garlic and sun-dried tomatoes; cook and stir 1... - 34.6867
Mediterranean Style Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Spray a 10 inch skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat over medium heat.
Add chicken and brown for 10 to 15 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
Add undrained tomatoes, wine, sugar, basil, garlic, and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling;... - 42.4474
Mediterranean Fish Stew
1. In a large skillet, gently warm olive oil on a very low flame.
2. Add onion and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes or until onion turns soft.
3. Add parsley, basil, oregano, black pepper, turmeric and a pinch of saffron. Stir it well.
4. Add tomatoes and... - 43.0754
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, then cook pasta according to pack instructions.
2. Meanwhile, place the passata, red pepper, olives, capers, garlic puree, vinegar. Tabasco and seasoning in a medium pan. Gently bring to the boil, then simmer... - 37.2164
1) Take a medium bowl to mix soup, water, raisins, olives, garlic powder and oregano.
2) Combine all ingredients properly and keep the bowl aside.
3) Take a large nonstick skillet and spray this with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Add... - 45.4768
Mediterranean Fish Stew
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium flame.
2. Add garlic, sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add the fennel, sauté for about 5 minutes until soft.
4. Add chili and paprika, and pour in the wine.
5. Simmer until wine has... - 44.2615
Mediterranean Fish Soup With White Beans
1. Put the kettle on heat and warm the olive oil.
2.Saute onions and garlic until soft
3.Now add the tomatoes, bay leaf ,thyme,basil,orange peel and parsley, pepper and cayenne pepper.
4.Pour the water or stock. Bring soup to a boil
5.Add the cooked... - 45.847
Hearty Mediterranean Soup
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium heat; add leeks, onions, and garlic and saute briefly.
Add water, cabbage, beans, and rosemary.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer 1/2 hour; remove lid and simmer 1 more hour.
Add spinach 5 minutes before serving.
You can... - 38.6366
Mediterranean Fish Stew
1. In a frypan heat the oil over high heat and saute the onion, hot peppers and garlic.
2. Stir in the tomatoes, thyme, salt and pepper and bring to the boil.
3. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Put in the chopped parsley, wine and lemon juice and for the last... - 41.1095
Spaghetti mediterranean is a anchovy pasta recipe made with tomatoes and green olives. Herbed with a three herb medley, this vegetable pasta is flavored with garlic. Cooked with saucy tomato base, spaghetti mediterranean is a flavorful and zesty lunch for... - 45.1363
Mediterranean Stuffed Grape Leaves
1) The oven is heated to 350 degrees C.
2) The vine leaves are rinsed with hot water and drained well.
3) The leaves are patted dry.
4) They are placed on linen towels, with the shiny side facing down.
5) Olive oil is warmed in a... - 47.5459
Mediterranean White Bean Hummus Dip With Parmesan And Basil
This video shows a recipe which is a great variation to regular plain hummus. The chef here makes the hummus with cannellini bean, parmesan and fresh basil for a flavorful twist. The video also offers great serving ideas for this dip. Try out this recipe with... - 109.94
Mediterranean Duck And Two Bean Pasta
1) Take a large bowl and place the duck in it.
2) Allow a pot of salted water to come to a boil and cook the haricots verts for about 3 minutes in it until just soft.
3) Drain the haricots under cold water and dry gently.
4) Mix this with the duck... - 43.8146
Mediterranean Pasta And Seafood Salad
Mediterranean Pasta And Seafood Salad is a tasty seafood dish that is a meal in itself. I serve this dish for parties quiet often. Try this wonderful Mediterranean Pasta And Seafood Salad recipe especially if you are cooking a seafood based dinner! - 45.2096
Mediterranean Wheat Berry Salad
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine wheat berries, rice, and 6 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover and simmer until grains are tender to bite, 30 to 35 minutes. Drain. Pour into a large bowl.
2. Drain artichoke marinade into bowl with grains.... - 30.4523
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine oil, garlic, onions, and dill weed.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until onions are soft (about 2 minutes); then add tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
With a slotted spoon, transfer mixture to a bowl and... - 36.0551
Chargrilled Mediterranean Vegetable Skewers
1) Preheat the grill or broiler to medium.
2) Halve, deseed and cut the peppers into 1 inch pieces . Then trim and slice the courgettes into 1 inch pieces.
3) Trim and quarter the aubergines lengthwise. Also peel and chop the onions... - 47.7841