- » Mediterranean Dressing
Mediterranean Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean dressing recipes.
Balsamic Dressed Quinoa Salad In A Jar
Have you planned a special romantic dinner on the beach or a picnic with your love? Here is a salad that is so easy to make and carry and is sure to impress your girl! Since it is made in a mason jar, you need not pack the dressing and salad separately, it is... - 121.345
Low Fat Chicken Scallopini On Spring Greens With Lemon Wine Dressing
Salad is always good in summer, it makes an awesome lunch but why not for dinner as well? Egg white and whole wheat breaded, pan-fried chicken breast served on a bed of spring greens, spiked with a lemon wine and shallot vinaigrette, this is healthy carefree... - 118.938
Garlic Flavored Salad Dressing
This is an awesome tasting salad. It definitely has a strong garlic taste but if you love garlic, this a must try recipe. It goes great with grilled steaks or any barbecue. Check out the recipe right away. - 102.931
Green Olive Salad With Homemade Dressing
You will love the crisp garden salad of greens, olives, croutons, pepperoncini, and parmesan, dressed with a creamy, flavorful dressing. Exceptionally fabulous! This salad is a “pat yourself on the back” creation, an interesting and adventurous dish,... - 78.0364
Grapefruit Avocado Salad With Orange Cumin Dressing
1) Pare and slice thin the avocados.
2) Using a sharp knife on a cutting board, pare grapefruits by cutting from top to bottom.
3) Remove every last trace of white pith.
4) Placing fruit over a bowl, section it by cutting from outside to core,... - 50.4633
Turkey Salad With Yogurt And Buttermilk Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain, cool slightly and dice the unskinned potatoes into ¾ inch cubes.
3. Set aside, keeping warm.
4. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat,... - 47.8604
Honeydew And Strawberry Salad With Cooled Cucumber Dressing
1. Line 4 salad plates with shredded lettuce.
2. Halve the melon lengthwise and then slice each half into half to get 4 equal slices.
3. Remove the seeds and fibers and thinly slice off the skin.
4. Dice the melon slices into 1-inch pieces.
5.... - 47.3096
Goat Cheese With Walnuts In Warm Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
2. Place the pan on a low flame on stove or over the barbecue coals and heat until warmed through, whisking occasionally.
3.... - 47.1169
Raw Cauliflower Salad With Sour Cream Parmesan Dressing
1. In a large glass bowl, combine the prepared and cut vegetables.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving time.
3. To prepare the dressing, in a bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients.
4. Use a fork to whisk... - 46.6479
Salmon And Puy Lentil Salad With Olive Dressing
1. In a bowl, chop bout half of the olives and mix it in with the remaining dressing ingredients
2. In a saucepan, boil the green beans and five minutes and run them under cold water
3. Add eggs in cold water, bring to a boild and leave... - 45.2465
Grilled Salmon Salad With Watercress Yogurt Dressing
1. In a pan of boiling water cook the eggs for 8 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh under running water.
3. Shell the eggs and cut them into quarters.
4.Heat grill to medium
5. Onto a baking tray, arrange the salmon, skin-side down.
6... - 44.6809
Skewered Lemon Chicken With Parsley Dressing
1. Take a shallow glass dish and arrange the chicken breasts pieces in it.
2. In a small bowl, stir juice of 1 lemon, rosemary, honey, 3 tbsp of oil and seasoning.
3. Pour half the marinade over the chicken breasts.
4. Turn strips and pour the... - 44.429
Roasted Squash And Lentils With Harissa Dressing
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas
2. Slicing the top and bottom off the squash, peel the skin and halve.
3. Remove the seeds after quartering the bulbs and slice the sections into wedges.
4. Cut halves out of the remaining cylindrical trunks... - 44.3881
Curly Endive Salad With Mustard Dressing
1. Pluck endive leaves from base of head, discarding wilted and damages leaves.
2. Place leaves in a colander and wash them thoroughly.
3. Drain and wrap in a towel
4. Place in the refrigerator to chip and keep them crisp.
5. Wash or wipe... - 44.041
1. In a seed grinder or in a small mortar, add the caraway seeds and use the pestle to crush the seeds to release the aroma.
2. In a blender or food processor jar, combine the chopped beets, carrot juice, rejuvelac or water, oil, lemon juice, kelp and... - 44.0196
Creamy Spice Dressing
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the cheese, yogurt, oil and ½ the water.
2. Pulse the mixture for 30 seconds so that all the ingredients are blended into one homogeneous mixture.
3. Add spice, herbs, seasonings and remaining water to... - 42.1934
Lettuce And Orange Salad With Almond Dressing
1. In a salad bowl place lettuce ripped into pieces.
2. To prepare the oranges remove peel and white pith, section and add orange sections to lettuce pieces squeezing orange juice from membranes over top.
3. In a medium saucepan over medium heat oil... - 41.4049
Cucumber Lemon And Dill Dressing
1. Wash the cucumbers and use a vegetable peeler or a paring knife to peel them
2. Halve them lengthwise and chop them into dices.
3. In a blender or food processor jar, combine the chopped cucumbers, lemon juice, honey and kelp.
4.... - 41.2624
Smoked Haddock With Tomatoes And Chive Dressing
1, In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients along with a teaspoon of water and set aside
2. Add water in a shallow pan, add vinegar and bay leaf and bring it to a boil; turn the heat down
3. Add the fish in and poach it for five minutes; remove... - 40.8833
Parsley Tahini Dressing
1. Wash the parsley and roughly chop it.
2. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the chopped parsley with the other ingredients.
3. Pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts of 10 seconds each so that they are blended to a smooth... - 38.1
Olive Oil Lemon Dressing
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the garlic until finely minced.
2) With the machine running, pour in oil, lemon juice.
3) Then add salt, sugar, pepper, vinegar and oregano and process until well blended.
4) Allow to stand in a... - 35.1168
Hearts Of Romaine And Cucumber Salad With Yogurt Garlic Dressing
Wash lettuce and dry thoroughly; tear into bite-sized pieces, wrap in tea towel and place inside plastic bag in refrigerator until serving time.
Yogurt-Garlic Dressing: Mix together all ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate until serving... - 32.3358
Greeny Tahini Dressing
1. In a blender or liquidizer jar, combine the cooked peas, carrot juice, tahini and tamari
2. Pulse in bursts, 3 or 4 times until all ingredients are well blended to a smooth and thick liquid.
3. Pour this gorgeously dressing over your... - 31.8012
Lemon Zing Dressing
1. In a cup of cold water, sprinkle gelatin and soften it; when soft, place in inside a bowl and add boiling water; stir till gelatin dissolves completely
2. Beat in all the rest of the ingredients; store in the refrigerator
3. Allow to come... - 31.5292
Tuna Caper Dressing
1) In the container of a food processor or a blender, process a mixture of tuna, mayonnaise, lemon juice, milk, salt and pepper until smooth.
2) Take a bowl; spoon the mixture into it and then mix in capers.
3) Refrigerate the dressing, covered, until... - 31.2229
Creamy Dill Dressing
1. In a small mixing bowl, with an electric mixer at its highest speed, beat the cottage cheese until smooth
2. Add in lemon juice, dill weed, celery salt and lemon peel to it and beat at a lower speed
3. Add in the milk and blend once again; cover and... - 30.7905
Honey And Lemon Dressing
1. Place all ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake until well mixed and the oil has broken up. Shake again before serving. - 21.0338
Mediterranean Dressing Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Dressing Dish: