- » Mediterranean Dressing
Mediterranean Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean dressing recipes.
Balsamic Dressed Quinoa Salad In A Jar
Have you planned a special romantic dinner on the beach or a picnic with your love? Here is a salad that is so easy to make and carry and is sure to impress your girl! Since it is made in a mason jar, you need not pack the dressing and salad separately, it is... - 121.364
Orange And Fennel Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck loves this salad for its palate-refreshing qualities for between courses. Watch as she shows you how its done. This is a great salad when you want a terrific change of flavors. The combination of citrus and fennel is light on the... - 119.555
Mediterranean Orange & Arugula Salad
This salad is so simple and easy to make! The light peppery flavors of the arugula combined with the sweetness of the oranges, red wine, and onions combine to make the healthiest and best tasting salad. Make, eat, and enjoy Juliana's salad creation! - 104.616
Garlic Flavored Salad Dressing
This is an awesome tasting salad. It definitely has a strong garlic taste but if you love garlic, this a must try recipe. It goes great with grilled steaks or any barbecue. Check out the recipe right away. - 101.264
Low Fat Chicken Scallopini On Spring Greens With Lemon Wine Dressing
Salad is always good in summer, it makes an awesome lunch but why not for dinner as well? Egg white and whole wheat breaded, pan-fried chicken breast served on a bed of spring greens, spiked with a lemon wine and shallot vinaigrette, this is healthy carefree... - 100.589
Mediterranean Style Pasta Salad With Creamy Herb Dressing
Pasta salads are a great treat for parties, get together, celebrations or on any other occasion. It is always a crowd pleaser. This Mediterranean style pasta salad with creamy herb dressing is surely the most refreshing recipe this summer! - 98.1192
Green Olive Salad With Homemade Dressing
You will love the crisp garden salad of greens, olives, croutons, pepperoncini, and parmesan, dressed with a creamy, flavorful dressing. Exceptionally fabulous! This salad is a “pat yourself on the back” creation, an interesting and adventurous dish,... - 76.3677
Orange, Onion And Tomato Piles
1. Wash the lettuce and place in a bowl of ice-chilled water for about 30 minutes.
2. Drain before using and pat dry on paper towels.
3. Peel onions and cut 6 (¼-inch thick) slices from the middle of each
4. Soak in ice water for 1 hour.
5.... - 50.8452
Grapefruit Avocado Salad With Orange Cumin Dressing
1) Pare and slice thin the avocados.
2) Using a sharp knife on a cutting board, pare grapefruits by cutting from top to bottom.
3) Remove every last trace of white pith.
4) Placing fruit over a bowl, section it by cutting from outside to core,... - 50.4587
Watercress And Redleaf Lettuces With Oranges, Red Onions And Fennel
1) In a plastic bag put watercress and lettuces.
2) Chill in refrigerator before packing in a cooler.
3) With a knife cut the ends of oranges.
4) Keeping the oranges upright peel and skin the oranges.
5) Halve lengthwise and then cut into thin... - 49.545
Turkey Salad With Yogurt And Buttermilk Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain, cool slightly and dice the unskinned potatoes into ¾ inch cubes.
3. Set aside, keeping warm.
4. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat,... - 49.2913
Honeydew And Strawberry Salad With Cooled Cucumber Dressing
1. Line 4 salad plates with shredded lettuce.
2. Halve the melon lengthwise and then slice each half into half to get 4 equal slices.
3. Remove the seeds and fibers and thinly slice off the skin.
4. Dice the melon slices into 1-inch pieces.
5.... - 47.8042
Raw Cauliflower Salad With Sour Cream Parmesan Dressing
1. In a large glass bowl, combine the prepared and cut vegetables.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving time.
3. To prepare the dressing, in a bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients.
4. Use a fork to whisk... - 47.2382
Goat Cheese With Walnuts In Warm Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
2. Place the pan on a low flame on stove or over the barbecue coals and heat until warmed through, whisking occasionally.
3.... - 46.8153
Salmon And Puy Lentil Salad With Olive Dressing
1. In a bowl, chop bout half of the olives and mix it in with the remaining dressing ingredients
2. In a saucepan, boil the green beans and five minutes and run them under cold water
3. Add eggs in cold water, bring to a boild and leave... - 46.6313
Grilled Salmon Salad With Watercress Yogurt Dressing
1. In a pan of boiling water cook the eggs for 8 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh under running water.
3. Shell the eggs and cut them into quarters.
4.Heat grill to medium
5. Onto a baking tray, arrange the salmon, skin-side down.
6... - 45.9747
Christmas Turbot Salad With Green Olives
1. Wash and clean the turbot.
2. Slice the fish in 3/4 inch thick slices.
3. In a saucepan, bring salted water to a rapid boil.
4. Pour in milk.
5. Gently add the fish slices to the liquid.
6. Reduce heat to low and simmer the fish... - 45.9579
Curly Endive Salad With Mustard Dressing
1. Pluck endive leaves from base of head, discarding wilted and damages leaves.
2. Place leaves in a colander and wash them thoroughly.
3. Drain and wrap in a towel
4. Place in the refrigerator to chip and keep them crisp.
5. Wash or wipe... - 45.464
Roasted Squash And Lentils With Harissa Dressing
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas
2. Slicing the top and bottom off the squash, peel the skin and halve.
3. Remove the seeds after quartering the bulbs and slice the sections into wedges.
4. Cut halves out of the remaining cylindrical trunks... - 44.4818
Skewered Lemon Chicken With Parsley Dressing
1. Take a shallow glass dish and arrange the chicken breasts pieces in it.
2. In a small bowl, stir juice of 1 lemon, rosemary, honey, 3 tbsp of oil and seasoning.
3. Pour half the marinade over the chicken breasts.
4. Turn strips and pour the... - 44.0805
Avocado And Orange Salad
1. Soak lettuce in ice-chilled water for 20 minutes.
2. Halve the avocados lengthwise remove stone and then pare with a sharp paring knife.
3. Slice them crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices.
4. Immediately place in a bowl and sprinkle... - 44.034
1. In a seed grinder or in a small mortar, add the caraway seeds and use the pestle to crush the seeds to release the aroma.
2. In a blender or food processor jar, combine the chopped beets, carrot juice, rejuvelac or water, oil, lemon juice, kelp and... - 43.4646
Smoked Haddock With Tomatoes And Chive Dressing
1, In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients along with a teaspoon of water and set aside
2. Add water in a shallow pan, add vinegar and bay leaf and bring it to a boil; turn the heat down
3. Add the fish in and poach it for five minutes; remove... - 42.7395
Creamy Spice Dressing
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the cheese, yogurt, oil and ½ the water.
2. Pulse the mixture for 30 seconds so that all the ingredients are blended into one homogeneous mixture.
3. Add spice, herbs, seasonings and remaining water to... - 41.562
Cucumber Lemon And Dill Dressing
1. Wash the cucumbers and use a vegetable peeler or a paring knife to peel them
2. Halve them lengthwise and chop them into dices.
3. In a blender or food processor jar, combine the chopped cucumbers, lemon juice, honey and kelp.
4.... - 41.2918
Lettuce And Orange Salad With Almond Dressing
1. In a salad bowl place lettuce ripped into pieces.
2. To prepare the oranges remove peel and white pith, section and add orange sections to lettuce pieces squeezing orange juice from membranes over top.
3. In a medium saucepan over medium heat oil... - 41.0494
Parsley Tahini Dressing
1. Wash the parsley and roughly chop it.
2. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the chopped parsley with the other ingredients.
3. Pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts of 10 seconds each so that they are blended to a smooth... - 38.5286
Warm Seafood Salad
1. Arrange watercress and lettuce leaves on individual dinner plates.
2. In a non-stick frypan, heat oil and cook onion and garlic until soft. Add scallops, prawns (shrimp) and fish and cook for 5-6 minutes or until prawns turn pink and fish is just cooked.... - 38.0793
Tangerine Salad Bowl
1 In separate small bowls, place tangerine sections and onion .
2 Drizzle each with French dressing and honey; toss lightly to mix. Chill.
3 In a large salad bowl,place greens.
4 Arrange tangerine sections in a rosette on the top; place onion rings... - 37.7254
Olive Oil Lemon Dressing
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the garlic until finely minced.
2) With the machine running, pour in oil, lemon juice.
3) Then add salt, sugar, pepper, vinegar and oregano and process until well blended.
4) Allow to stand in a... - 37.3089
Sweet Onion Salad
1) Arrange equal portions of onion and tomato slices in a decorative way on two dinner plates.
2) Sprinkle oil, then vinegar on each of the arranged vegetable slices.
3) Scatter basil, then cheese over the salad and serve with french bread - 36.5794
Fresh Fig, Apple And Date Salad
1. Core the apples. Slice thinly, then cut into fine matchsticks. Moisten with lemon juice to keep them white.
2. Remove the stones from the dates and cut the flesh into fine strips, then combine with the apple slices.
3. Soften the marzipan with orange... - 36.1721
Green Gem Salad
1. Over a large platter scatter the leaves, red onion and sliced radishes.
2. Whisk together the orange juice, oil and vinegar with some seasoning.
3. Drizzle over the salad to serve. - 34.5436
Lemon Zing Dressing
1. In a cup of cold water, sprinkle gelatin and soften it; when soft, place in inside a bowl and add boiling water; stir till gelatin dissolves completely
2. Beat in all the rest of the ingredients; store in the refrigerator
3. Allow to come... - 33.505
Tuna Caper Dressing
1) In the container of a food processor or a blender, process a mixture of tuna, mayonnaise, lemon juice, milk, salt and pepper until smooth.
2) Take a bowl; spoon the mixture into it and then mix in capers.
3) Refrigerate the dressing, covered, until... - 33.1837
Creamy Dill Dressing
1. In a small mixing bowl, with an electric mixer at its highest speed, beat the cottage cheese until smooth
2. Add in lemon juice, dill weed, celery salt and lemon peel to it and beat at a lower speed
3. Add in the milk and blend once again; cover and... - 32.6584
Greeny Tahini Dressing
1. In a blender or liquidizer jar, combine the cooked peas, carrot juice, tahini and tamari
2. Pulse in bursts, 3 or 4 times until all ingredients are well blended to a smooth and thick liquid.
3. Pour this gorgeously dressing over your... - 31.8914
Hearts Of Romaine And Cucumber Salad With Yogurt Garlic Dressing
Wash lettuce and dry thoroughly; tear into bite-sized pieces, wrap in tea towel and place inside plastic bag in refrigerator until serving time.
Yogurt-Garlic Dressing: Mix together all ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate until serving... - 31.8514
Cheese Olive Raisin Sandwiches
Mix cheese and dressing until smooth.
Add olives and raisins.
Spread on 8 bread slices.
Top with remaining slices. - 31.0184
Honey And Lemon Dressing
1. Place all ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake until well mixed and the oil has broken up. Shake again before serving. - 23.3801
Mediterranean Dressing Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Dressing Dish: