- » Mediterranean Curry
Mediterranean Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean curry recipes.
Chickpea And Vegetable Curry With Couscous
There is something so heartwarming and inviting about digging into a big bowl of vegetable curry. But instead of adding a couple of tablespoons of store-bought curry powder to the sauce, make your own homemade curry spice blend. This bowl of warm satisfying... - 137.901
Five A Day Tagine
1.Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) Over a couple of baking trays, spread the vegetables.
3) Drizzle half of oil over veggies season, then rub the oil over the veggies with your hands to coat.
4) In the hot oven, roast the seasoned... - 41.739
You May Also Like!
1) Cook the lima beans as per its packet instructions.
2) In a saucepan, add margarine and saute onion and garlic.
3) When the onion and garlic soften and begin to change color, add the lima beans, tomato chunks, tomato juice and mint... - 38.3438
Calamari Del Mediterranean
1) Slice the calamaru into thick strips and rings.
2) In a skillet, melt 3 tablespoons of butter and 3 tablespoons of oil. Add in 5 garlic cloves, calamari, salt and pepper and saute all for about 2 minutes making suring not to overcook... - 46.8264
Pan Fried Mediterranean Lamb
1. Trim any excess fat from the lamb, then fry without fat in a non-stick pan until golden brown.
2. Add the onion and peppers to the pan. Cook, stirring, for a few minutes to soften, then add the plum tomatoes, garlic and basil.
3. Cover and simmer for 20... - 31.7778
1. Cut the beef into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes and brown in hot oil on all sides. Lift out and set aside.
2. Saute the onions and garlic in the pan until soft, add tomatoes, tomato paste, wine, bay leaf, cloves, sugar, salt and pepper, return the beef to the... - 34.7357
Soften the fennel, onion and garlic in the oil and butter then add the contents of the can of tomatoes and cook until quite thick, at least 10-15 minutes.
(To save time you could thicken this with 1 teaspoon of cornflour.) Meanwhile toss the black olives into... - 39.6862
Mediterranean Shrimp Bowl
1) In a medium mixing bowl, combine together the olive oil, wine vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic, oregano leaves lemon juice and onion. Stir properly. Add the shrimos and toss.
2) Cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours, tossing... - 38.6269
Mediterranean Broccoli And Carrot
Place water in 2-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 2 to 5 minutes, or until water boils.
Place bulgur in small mixing bowl.
Add boiling water.
Cover and let stand for 30 minutes to soften.
Drain and press out excess moisture.
In 1 1/2-quart... - 45.5113
American Style Mediterranean Stuffed Lamb Loin
1) Preheat the oven to 160° F.
2) Take a medium skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it. Saute garlic and onion in it for about 3 minutes.
3) Add sundried tomatoes, basil, spinach, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper and pine nuts. Cook... - 47.6667
1. Saute the onions and garlic in oil. Add the ground cooked lamb and brown. Add the tomatoes, mushrooms, parsley, salt and pepper and cook until the onion is tender.
2. Mix the tomato paste and stock together and add it to the pan and simmer a further 10... - 38.8954
Remove the stalks from the aubergines and cut in half lengthwise.
Plunge into boiling water with a little lemon juice or vinegar added and cook for 10 minutes, or until just tender.
Plunge into cold water until quite cold.
Scoop out the flesh leaving a good... - 47.9032
Cook onion in butter but don't brown.
Add soup, stirring until smooth.
Stir in sour cream and curry; add shrimp and heat.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Serve over hot rice.
Makes 4 servings. - 36.2243
Mediterranean Curry Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Curry Dish: