- » Mediterranean Couscous
Mediterranean Couscous Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean couscous recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean couscous recipes.
Seared Halibut With Mediterranean Couscous
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
For the couscous, in a 4 quart (4 1) saucepan, bring chicken broth and water to a boil.
Add couscous and cook as you would pasta, until just al dente.
For the fish, in a hot skillet, add olive oil and sear halibut fillets on... - 42.974
Mediterranean Vegetable Couscous
1. Dissolve the stock cube in 1 1/2 mugs boiling water.
2. Pour into a saucepan and add the couscous to it.
3. Cover pan and keeping warm for 10 minutes.
4. As soon as the water has been absorbed, lightly mix in the chopped vegetables.
5. Slowly... - 37.7347
Mediterranean Chicken With Dried Fruits And Couscous
1. In a medium size skillet, melt butter. Add chicken; saute for 2 minutes per side, until golden. Remove chicken from skillet. Set aside.
2. Add onion to skillet; saute for 3 minutes, until softened.
3. Add stock, raisins, apricots, prunes, orange rind,... - 37.6598
Mediterranean Turkey With Couscous
1. In a large bowl, mix turkey, garlic, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon of the lemon peel, salt (if used), and pepper; set aside.
2. To prepare sauce, in a bowl, smoothly blend cornstarch and vinegar. Stir in 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the broth. Set aside.
3. In a 3- to... - 37.3135
Mediterranean Meatballs And Couscous
1. Pour chicken broth and water into 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat. Add couscous, raisins, parsley, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons lemon peel, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, turmeric and cumin. Cover and let stand 5... - 33.5552
Raisins, tomatoes and garbanzos with an accent of feta cheese make this a tasty meal you can put on the table in a snap. - 31.4532
In 2-quart saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil; stir in couscous.
Cover; remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
Fluff with fork; set aside 10 minutes to cool.
In large bowl, toss couscous with remaining ingredients; refrigerate. - 28.9414
Basic Cous Cous
Although many people think of it as a grain, Couscous is really another form of pasta. It is made of coarsely ground durum wheat. When it comes to making a side dish it really doesn't get much easier than this! - 18.6747
Mediterranean Couscous Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Couscous Dish: