- » Mediterranean Coffee
Mediterranean Coffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean coffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean coffee recipes.
1) In a slow cooker, add the coffee, chocolate syrup, sugar, and anise, if using ; in a small cheesecloth bag, tie the cinnamon and cloves and put into the cooker.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 2-3 hrs ; remove the cheesecloth bag. ... - 39.1946
Combine coffee, chocolate syrup, sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and anise in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
Serve in cups with twist of lemon, twist of orange, and cap of whipped cream in each.
Makes 12 servings - 35.6394
1. In a deep chafing dish, mix cofee, chocolate syrup, sugar, cinnamon, cloves and anise; steep over low flame for fifteen minutes without boiling
2. Pour into demitasse cups, garnish with twists of lemon and orange peels and a spoon some... - 34.9283
1. Combine the hot coffee, chocolate syrup, sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and anise in a deep chafing dish or a large carafe with a flame underneath it. Steep over very low heat for 15 minutes, but do not boil.
2. Serve in demitasse cups or small mugs with a... - 30.3056
Combine first 6 ingredients in saucepan.
Bring to boiling point over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat and let simmer until ready to serve.
Strain into warmed coffee mugs and top with orange and lemon twists and whipped cream. - 29.5052
You May Also Like!
Turkish Coffee With Cardamom
Nothing smells better than coffee. This video prepares coffee with a special touch of cardamom. It uses special Mediterranean coffee with a rich flavor. The inclusion of cardamom pods makes it ultra refreshing. It is an absolute stress buster. - 114.047
Boil water, sugar and coffee in saucepan 10 seconds.
Remove from heat.
Pour into warm demitasse cups.
Allow grounds to settle before serving. - 25.7264
1) In a saucepan, mix together coffee and water and bring to a boil.
2) Stir in the sweetener and put off the heat at once.
3) The top of the coffee should be frothy.
4) Divide the froth equally in 4 demi-tasse cups.
5) Pour the evenly in the... - 31.6004
Roast Lamb Cafe Made With Stock Coffee Espresso Liqueur
1. Trim fat from leg of lamb.
2. With point of sharp knife, make slits in lamb surface, including underside.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients and rub over the meat.
4. Let marinate for 2 hours.
5. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees... - 46.0508
Measure the water into a rakweh or small saucepan.
Add the sugar and dissolve it by bringing the water to the boil and stirring.
Remove from the heat, stir in the coffee, and very slowly bring to the boil again.
As soon as the coffee begins to rise, take it... - 29.0863
Banana Sponge Coffee Cake
In a small mixer bowl beat the egg yolks on high speed of an electric mixer till light.
Set aside 2 tablespoons sugar.
Gradually add the remaining sugar to the egg yolks and continue beating about 5 minutes or till thick and lemon colored.
Beat in... - 36.7977
Banana Streusel Coffee Cake
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1 1/2 cups sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition.
Stir in banana and vanilla.
Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; add to butter... - 45.4984
Swedish Coffee Basted Lamb
Wipe lamb and weigh to calculate cooking time.
Place in a roasting pan (without rack) and rub salt and pepper into fat surface.
Bake in a moderately slow oven for 30 minutes per lb.
After 1 hour add coffee mixed with cream and sugar to pan and baste lamb... - 38.5797
Coffee Basted Lamb
1. Rub salt and pepper over the surface of the lamb and bake in a moderate oven 350°F (180°C) for 1 hour.
2. Mix the coffee, cream and sugar and pour over the lamb. Continue cooking for the remainder of the cooking time, calculated at 30 minutes per pound... - 34.8777
1. In a cup, mix instant coffee, chocolate flavoured drink mix, sugar and water; add in sugar and stir till it dissolves
2. Fill two tall glasses with ice and pour coffee mixture on top; fill with the bitter lemon beverage, garnish with slices... - 32.6304