- » Mediterranean Coffee
Mediterranean Coffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean coffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean coffee recipes.
1) In a slow cooker, add the coffee, chocolate syrup, sugar, and anise, if using ; in a small cheesecloth bag, tie the cinnamon and cloves and put into the cooker.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 2-3 hrs ; remove the cheesecloth bag. ... - 38.3048
1. In a deep chafing dish, mix cofee, chocolate syrup, sugar, cinnamon, cloves and anise; steep over low flame for fifteen minutes without boiling
2. Pour into demitasse cups, garnish with twists of lemon and orange peels and a spoon some... - 36.576
Combine coffee, chocolate syrup, sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and anise in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
Serve in cups with twist of lemon, twist of orange, and cap of whipped cream in each.
Makes 12 servings - 36.1585
1. Combine the hot coffee, chocolate syrup, sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and anise in a deep chafing dish or a large carafe with a flame underneath it. Steep over very low heat for 15 minutes, but do not boil.
2. Serve in demitasse cups or small mugs with a... - 31.3472
Combine first 6 ingredients in saucepan.
Bring to boiling point over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat and let simmer until ready to serve.
Strain into warmed coffee mugs and top with orange and lemon twists and whipped cream. - 31.1176
You May Also Like!
Turkish Coffee With Cardamom
Nothing smells better than coffee. This video prepares coffee with a special touch of cardamom. It uses special Mediterranean coffee with a rich flavor. The inclusion of cardamom pods makes it ultra refreshing. It is an absolute stress buster. - 92.3822
Boil water, sugar and coffee in saucepan 10 seconds.
Remove from heat.
Pour into warm demitasse cups.
Allow grounds to settle before serving. - 28.2457
1) In a saucepan, mix together coffee and water and bring to a boil.
2) Stir in the sweetener and put off the heat at once.
3) The top of the coffee should be frothy.
4) Divide the froth equally in 4 demi-tasse cups.
5) Pour the evenly in the... - 32.2072
Roast Lamb Cafe Made With Stock Coffee Espresso Liqueur
1. Trim fat from leg of lamb.
2. With point of sharp knife, make slits in lamb surface, including underside.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients and rub over the meat.
4. Let marinate for 2 hours.
5. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees... - 46.1124
Measure the water into a rakweh or small saucepan.
Add the sugar and dissolve it by bringing the water to the boil and stirring.
Remove from the heat, stir in the coffee, and very slowly bring to a boil again.
As soon as the coffee begins to rise, take it off... - 31.865
1. In a cup, mix instant coffee, chocolate flavoured drink mix, sugar and water; add in sugar and stir till it dissolves
2. Fill two tall glasses with ice and pour coffee mixture on top; fill with the bitter lemon beverage, garnish with slices... - 34.9506
In a small saucepan, heat coffee, chocolate syrup, brandy, coffee liqueur and nutmeg.
While coffee mixture is heating, whip cream until stiff.
Fold in orange liqueur.
Pour hot coffee mixture into 4 mugs or heatproof glasses.
Top with whipped cream, then... - 36.0536
Baklava Rolls - Ramadan
To all those people who are craving for something sweet should definitely try this out. Baklava and coffee is a good combination. A variety of fillings are used but the chef has used nuts and dry fruits. Watch the video for the recipe of this amazing dess - 93.2607
A Company Brunch
1. Wash red pepper, stem, seed and remove ribs. Slice it into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2. Wipe and slice mushrooms into ¼ inch thick slices.
3. Reserve four asparagus spears whole and break remaining spears into thirds.
4. In medium bowl, whisk... - 41.5215