- » Mediterranean Cod With Vegetable
Mediterranean Cod With Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean cod with vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean cod with vegetable recipes.
Classic Mediterranean Cod Pouches
If you don't want to cook fish at home, then this simple but classic recipe of Mediterranean cod pouch is for you. Chef Dani Spies shows the easiest way to pop up the cod fillets into the oven and end up with an exotic result. Once you watch this video,... - 109.253
You May Also Like!
Mediterranean Cod With Vegetables
1. Let frozen cod fillets stand at room temperature about 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1/3 cup hot oil, brown garlic; discard. Add onions and eggplant; cook until browned, stirring often. Add green... - 31.596
• Combine vegetables, tomatoes and basil in large skillet. Bring to boil over medium-high heat.
• Place cod on vegetables. Pour 1/4 cup orange juice over fish. Cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until fish is tender and flakes with fork.
• Remove cod and... - 32.0115
Baked Salt Cod With Potatoes & Fennel
Place salt cod in a large bowl.
Cover with cold water; refrigerate 24 hours, changing water several times.
Break cod into chunks; place in a large saucepan.
Cover with cold water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 7 to 10 minutes or until cod tests... - 42.765
Poached Cod, Portuguese Style
1. Remove fish from freezer; cut each block of fish into 3 pieces with a serrated knife.
2. Combine fish, wine, water, lemon slices, salt and pepper in a large skillet; bring to boiling; lower heat. Simmer, covered, turning pieces once, 20 minutes, or until... - 35.5759
Baked Cod With Rosemary
Ask your fish man to remove bones from cod, leaving two halves attached at one side.
Scale fish, using a descaler or the blunt side of a knife.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Heat half the oil in a flameproof casserole, add the chopped anchovies and heat... - 40.0666
Spicy Cod Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. Rinse cod and pat dry with paper towels
3. Chop mushrooms, carrots and onion finely
4. Use a food processor (to make this job easy)
5. Spread half of this mixture in a greased baking dish
6. Arrange... - 42.8446
Lemon Cod With Basil Bean Mash
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
2. In a baking tray, add tomatoes, rub in some oil and seasoning and roast for five minutes until the skins begin to split
3. Add fish to the tray, top with most of the lemon zest and some... - 41.4157
Bacalhau A Gomes De Sa
1. Cover cod with cold water and soak overnight, changing the water several times in the beginning to leach out excess salt. Next day, drain cod; rinse, place in a saucepan; cover with boiling water and simmer uncovered 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender.... - 34.2974
1. In a shallow bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, white wine, and ginger an stir well,
2. Add fish to the marinade and toss well to bowl.
3. Cover, and let marinate for 2 hours.
4. Use a vegetable peeler, to make thin long ribbons of... - 45.4228
Mediterranean Fish Stew
In 2-quart casserole, combine oil, leek, green pepper, garlic, basil, turmeric and fennel.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except cod.
Microwave at High for... - 44.412