- » Mediterranean Chicken Rice Pilaf
Mediterranean Chicken Rice Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean chicken rice pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean chicken rice pilaf recipes.
1) Skin onions and garlic and finely chop them.
2) Trim mushrooms and finely slice.
3) Preheat oven to 350°F.
4) Skin, seed, and roughly chop the tomatoes.
5) In a large flameproof casserole melt butter and sauté onion and garlic till... - 48.4704
You May Also Like!
Classic Mediterranean Chicken Pilaf
Place the chicken thighs in a pan with the water, salt and spices.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and cook, covered, until soft, about twenty-five to thirty-five minutes.
Skim the foam that rises to the surface and discard.
Drain the broth.
Reserve... - 42.5989
Golden Mediterranean Pilaf
Saute onion and rice in Hot oil, stirring constantly until rice is a light golden color and the oil absorbed.
Add saffron, garlic and broth.
Stir well, then cover and let cook gently until rice is tender and all broth absorbed.
If still wet, although tender,... - 31.331
Vegetable Rice Pilaf
1. Place a deep frying pan on medium heat, pour olive oil, add onion, carrot, and garlic cloves in it. Stir and saute for 3 minutes or until lightly brown.
2. Sprinkle cayenne, oil, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander, and cumin in a side of pan. Mix... - 105.483
Brown Rice Pilaf
1) Take a large saucepan and combine onion, rice, chicken stock and seasonings in it. Stir to coat well.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Cover and simmer until rice is cooked and all liquid is absorbed.
3) Transfer to a platter and serve... - 35.5762
Rice Pilaf In The Microwave
1) In a deep microwavable container, place together butter, onion and celery.
2) Put the lid on and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Stir in the rice, stock and seasoning to taste.
4) Cook without lid for 10 minutes.
5) Mix quickly and leave to stand for 5-10... - 41.6376
Rice And Rye Pilaf
Rice And Rye Pilaf is a simple and delicious dish that can be prepared in no time. I served it just last weekend and my family loved it. Follow this easy Rice And Rye Pilaf recipe, donâ€™t miss it! - 41.876
Brown Rice Pilaf With Fennel
Microwave method: Put the oil, onion, yellow pepper, and fennel in a 2-quart casserole, and microwave for about 3 minutes on high, until sizzling.
Stir the rice into the vegetables until all the grains are coated with oil.
Add the broth, tomatoes, salt, and... - 39.8073
Turkish Carrot Pilaf
1) In a saucepan place together, rice, carrots, pepper, cumin and chicken stock.
2) Heat the rice mixture to a boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for about 17 minutes, until rice is tender but firm and dry
4) Stir in pine nuts and serve hot. - 35.6106
Bulgur Pilaf With Currants And Pine Nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place pine nuts on a baking tray and toast them in the oven, stirring frequently until golden. Remove and set aside.
3. In a 3-quart casserole or Dutch oven heat the oil over moderate heat.
4. Add the onion... - 43.9082
Sesame Pilaf With Fennel
1. Finely chop the fennel tops and keep aside.
2. In a large sized sauce pan, melt butter.
3. Add onions, pepper, turmeric and finely chopped fennel bulb. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till they start to... - 47.8391