- » Mediterranean Cheese Pie Dough
Mediterranean Cheese Pie Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean cheese pie dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean cheese pie dough recipes.
Mediterranean Vegetable Tart
Knead a loose dough from the flour, yeast, the milk, egg, salt and olive oil and set aside to rise 30 minutes.
Wash and pat the zucchini dry, slice and saute briefly in the butter, stirring constantly.
Quarter the green peppers and cut into 1/4-inch... - 43.9766
Mediterranean One Crust Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. To make the pastry, sift both the flours into a bowl, tipping the bran into the bowl. Rub or cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, then stir in the Parmesan. Mix in just enough chilled water... - 41.9902
Small Ricotta Pies
1. To prepare the dough, in a basin mix flour, baking powder and salt, rub in the margarine and add enough water to form dough.
2. Knead well, roll out the pastry and cut using a round 18 cm pastry cutter.
3. To prepare the filling mix in the egg with... - 44.8962
How To Make A Spinach Pie
This pie is a great vegetarian meal! Serve it with garden salad and you are set! If you don’t want to eat vegetarian go ahead and serve it a side with milanesas or breaded chicken. Yummy! - 46.7199
Fennel And Swiss Luiche
To make the crust: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Goat a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl or food processor, combine the flour, salt, and sugar.
Blend with a pastry blender or process briefly to mix.
Add the oil and butter or margarine and stir... - 49.3567
This flan, with its black olives and anchovy fillets, is typical of dishes from Nice on the French Mediterranean.
Method Make pastry dough and chill; line flan ring and chill again.
Heat half the oil in a pan and cook onions slowly for 20 minutes, or until... - 22.3317