- » Mediterranean Cheese Ball
Mediterranean Cheese Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean cheese ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean cheese ball recipes.
Cream Cheese Lettuce Balls
1) To prepare the dressing, in a shallow bowl, put the oil and mix in the mustard and vinegar with the help of a fork. Add seasoning to taste.
2) With lightly floured hands, spoon out the cream cheese into 20 small pieces. Roll each piece into a... - 40.8413
Deep Dish Mediterranean Pizza
1) Prepare the pizza sauce and set it aside.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
3) Combine ¾ cup of warm water and yeast together and let the mixture stand for 5 minutes.
4) In a processor bowl, position knife blade and top... - 47.6733
Mediterranean Eggs In Nest
In bowl combine mashed potatoes, margarine, cheese, and chives.
Divide mixture into 4 equal balls; flatten and shape each ball into an 8-inch round.
Place on nonstick baking sheet and bake at 375°F.
for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
With a broad... - 36.4626
Mediterranean Pizza With Whole Wheat Crust
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Stir in 1 tablespoon oil. Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Stir flours and 1/2 teaspoon salt into yeast mixture. Gradually add 1/3 cup cold water, stirring... - 39.1977
1. Preheat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2.Roll the pastry out and cut it into four rectangles; with a sharp knife, score a centimeterlong edge on each rectangle carefully and place it on the baking sheet
3. Spread a tablespoon of... - 37.4527
Turkish Bread Rounds With Mediterranean Zucchini Salad
For bread rounds: Oil large bowl; set aside.
Combine water, yeast and sugar in another mixing bowl and let proof until foamy, about 10 minutes.
Add 2 cups flour, oil and salt and blend well; add remaining flour if dough is too wet (dough should be... - 44.969
Mediterranean One Crust Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. To make the pastry, sift both the flours into a bowl, tipping the bran into the bowl. Rub or cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, then stir in the Parmesan. Mix in just enough chilled water... - 43.3071
Garlic Fennel Pizza With Two Cheese
To make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the flours, fennel seeds, and salt; mix well.
In a small bowl, mix the yeast into the warm water, stirring until completely dissolved.
Add the oil and mix well.
Mixing with your hands, add the yeast mixture to the... - 47.8217
Fish Fondue With Sauces
1. In a bowl, mix the fish with a white sauce, also add lemon juice and seasoning to taste and beat well and then chill it
2. Take the mixture and form into walnut-sized balls with floured hands, then coat with egg and breadcrumbs
3. In plates, place a... - 40.9285
Fennel Flavored Spaghetti Sauce
Put the tomatoes through a food mill or rub them through a fine sieve.
Discard the seeds and pour the pureed tomatoes into a large kettle.
Add the basil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil and simmer slowly.
Simmer one hour before adding... - 43.7741
Mid Summer Salad
1. Quarter melon into, remove and discard seeds and skin and with a melon bailer scoop into balls or cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Make thin slices out of strawberries and cucumber.
3. To serve, on a large serving plate or 4 individual plates arrange... - 46.2585
Batbout - Cute Little Moroccan Breads
Today's tip is sandwilicious! I am going to show you how to make 'batbout', small little Moroccan breads that are perfect from yummy sandwiches. You can fill them up with cheese, meat, chicken, or any other filling of your choice! They are cute, they are... - 100.013
Stuffed Dates - Ramadan Specials
For those of you who like dates, here is a wonderful video that shows a great way to use your dates. Simply prepare a sweet version and a savory version too of this stuffed dates to bring a special touch to your Ramadan table or enjoy on any other special... - 129.975
Fennel Onion Casserole Loaf
Combine 1/2 cup all-purpose flour and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine cottage cheese, milk, and margarine in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until margarine melts, stirring occasionally.
Cool to 120° to... - 43.5
Moroccan Style Burger - July 4th Special
Fun Fact: Did you know that Morocco was one of the first nations to recognize the U.S. as an independent country in 1777? July 4th is the American independence day - it's a holiday here in the U.S. People go to parks with family and friends, barbecue, have a... - 129.87
Harcha - Moroccan Ramadan Special Bread
Here is an excellent video for traditional Moroccan semolina bread known as Harcha. These are little round breads made of semolina, similar to the American corn bread. Harcha is a versatile snack as it can be serve with either honey, jam or cheese. Try out... - 114.974
Algerian Chickpea Bread
TO MAKE THE SPONGE: In a small bowl, combine the flour with the water and yeast.
Stir the mixture until blended, cover, and let sit in a warm place for 24 hours.
In a bowl of a heavy-duty electric mixer, stir the sponge with the honey, water, and yeast.
Let... - 45.1689
White, Red, And Green Italian Braid
Fill a large shallow pan or roaster half full of water and bring to a boil to use for rising.
To Make Dough: Place flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add oil and egg and process until... - 43.366