- » Mediterranean Cheese Appetizer
Mediterranean Cheese Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean cheese appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean cheese appetizer recipes.
Cheese Salad - Greek And Italian Style
Looking for a salad recipe to try tonight? Watch the video, it has not one but two recipes of salad of Italian and Greek influence using their local cheese. They are simple yet delicious and perfect for a dinner side. - 105.893
Egg Rolls Stuffed With Cheese
Looking for a quick-to-make appetizer, try this Egg Rolls Stuffed with Cheese! This dish can be made in a jiffy and is especially apt when you are hosting dinner parties at home! Treat your guests to this dish to make a delicious start to one of the best... - 105.778
To all you people who are in a mood to have an appetizer. You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the delicious and lip smacking Cheese Crescents. A great appetizer which is not only easy to prepare but can be prepared in couple of minutes. - 80.2047
Haloumi Cheese And Melon Appetizer By Karishma P
Craving for some cheesy appetiser? Why not try haloumi cheese with watermelon…its delicious, filling and so easy to make. Watch the video to make this delicious treat fro friends and family. - 73.3665
Cold Cheese Souffle
1) In abowl, add Gelozone with cold water and prepare a smooth paste.
2) Pour in remaining water.
3) Place over heat and boil for a minute.
4) Allow cooling in a bowl.
5) In a bowl, combine Maggi and vinegar. Whisk until frothy and... - 49.1117
Preheat oven to 400CF (205°C).
Prick skin of eggplant several times with a fork.
Place punctured eggplant in a shallow 9-inch square baking pan.
Bake about 1 hour in preheated oven until eggplant collapses.
Cool, peel and chop eggplant.
In blender or food... - 46.7095
Green Gulch Lettuces With Sonoma Goat Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Trim off the damaged parts of the watercress, red leaf, Boston and romaine lettuces. Rinse thoroughly in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Tear the green into bite-size pieces.
3) Cut the orange zest from... - 46.5856
Courgette And Halloumi Kebabs With Thyme And Lemon Marinade
1. Halve and thickly slice the courgettes
2. Cut the onion into wedges and separate.
3. On 8 pre soaked wooden skewers, thread the halloumi, tomatoes, courgettes and onions onto 8 pre-soaked skewers.
4. Place on a platter and cover with... - 46.5719
Grape Leaf Packages With Soft Cheese And Almonds
1. Soak the grape leaves in water to remove saltiness, if mentioned on the package.
2. Drain them and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. In a small skillet melt the butter.
4. Add the slivered almonds, and sautÃ© them for 2-3 minutes... - 46.0613
Farmer Or Pot Cheese With Herbs
1) In a large pan of hot water, place a saucepan.
2) In the saucepan, slowly heat the milk to a temperature of 80° F.
3) To this, add the buttermilk.
4) Stir well, cover and let stand for up to 24 hours at a room temperature of 65° to 70° F. (If the... - 45.297
Small Ricotta Pies
1. To prepare the dough, in a basin mix flour, baking powder and salt, rub in the margarine and add enough water to form dough.
2. Knead well, roll out the pastry and cut using a round 18 cm pastry cutter.
3. To prepare the filling mix in the egg with... - 44.4346
Goat's Cheese Salad
1) In a serving bowl, put the sliced cheese
2) Sprinkle little black pepper over it.
3) Chop the celery.
4) Beat 2 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp vinegar together and pour over cheese.
5) In the bowl, add celery and nuts.
6) Toss everyting... - 43.6789
Mamma Mia Crostini
1) On paper towels, spread the eggplant and sprinkle salt on it.
2) Allow it to sit for 30 to 45 minutes.
3) Pat dry the eggplant firmly to soak off the excess water.
4) Pre-heat the broiler.
5) Place a 10-inch skillet on a medium flame... - 42.9543
Cream Cheese Lettuce Balls
1) To prepare the dressing, in a shallow bowl, put the oil and mix in the mustard and vinegar with the help of a fork. Add seasoning to taste.
2) With lightly floured hands, spoon out the cream cheese into 20 small pieces. Roll each piece into a... - 40.8413
Fresh Soft Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 180o C.
2. Grease a pie dish and line the bottom and sides with 3/4 of pastry.
3. In a bowl mix the ricotta and the eggs, season the mixture and spoon it into the pie dish.
4. With the remaining pastry cover the... - 38.2561
Grease an 8-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a medium bowl, beat eggs until pale and thickened.
Stir in yogurt, salt, onions, parsley, cheese and pepperoni.
Pour evenly into prepared pan.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake... - 36.9054
Chilled Tomato Cheese Soup
1) Combine together the cream, tomato soup, lemon juice, horseradish and some dashes of hot pepper sauce.
2) Beat well till the ingredients have blended thoroughly.
3) Add the cottage cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a dash of pepper. Stir well.
4) Chill... - 35.0775
Peaches Filled With Cheese
Mix cheeses with butter; season to taste with salt and cayenne.
Fill peach halves.
Arrange on platter or on individual dishes on bed of lettuce.
Beat together cream cheese and cream; spoon over peaches.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 34.0244
Cottage Cheese Fluff
1. In blender container blend combining cottage cheese, sweetener and lemon juice till creamy.
2. Add milk, a tablespoon at a time, till the desired consistency is attained.
3. Serve with lettuce. - 30.7377
Mediterranean Cheese Appetizer Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Cheese Appetizer Course: