- » Mediterranean Cheese
Mediterranean Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean cheese recipes.
Grilled Eggplant Tomato And Cheese Summer Salad
Simple to make, lovely to view and easy to love, a miniature tower salad made of grilled adagio baby eggplants beefsteak tomatoes, and manchego cheese, dressed with a sherry vinaigrette is Chef Ned's newest creation for Windset Farms™. As beautiful it is... - 149.172
Homemade Cream Cheese Cake
Homemade cream cheese cake is a recipe that brings gourmet cooking to your kitchen without all the technical difficulties. Take a look at this video clip and see how easily the chef makes it at home and it comes out so perfect that anyone can make it. So give... - 117.681
The Quesadilla is one the classic Mexican dishes that you'll absolutely love. With the help of this recipe video, there is no way that you can go wrong. The recipe is simplified here. Watch and learn folks. Enjoy! - 108.297
Cheese Salad - Greek And Italian Style
Looking for a salad recipe to try tonight? Watch the video, it has not one but two recipes of salad of Italian and Greek influence using their local cheese. They are simple yet delicious and perfect for a dinner side. - 107.604
How about a nice savory bread pastry for breakfast? Combine this nice piece of bread with some hummus and that’s that! A video showcasing some feast from the middle eastern cuisine! A video to watch if your attempting the same. - 106.687
Mediterranean Vegetable And Goat's Cheese Puff
Finding different and unique vegetarian recipes to please your guests during holiday parties can be quite a task. This recipe of Mediterranean Roasted vegetables and goat’s cheese puffs is a show-stopping vegetarian one that will dazzle your... - 105.264
Garlic Flavored Salad Dressing
This is an awesome tasting salad. It definitely has a strong garlic taste but if you love garlic, this a must try recipe. It goes great with grilled steaks or any barbecue. Check out the recipe right away. - 102.931
Haloumi Cheese And Melon Appetizer By Karishma P
Craving for some cheesy appetiser? Why not try haloumi cheese with watermelon…its delicious, filling and so easy to make. Watch the video to make this delicious treat fro friends and family. - 98.4874
Cheese Fondue With A Mediterranean Twist
Cheese Fondue is the wonderful Swiss tradition that is all about sharing and having fun with loved ones. It is indeed the perfect comfort food for cold winter days. Check out this recipe where Serena shows you how to make a Swiss fondue with a few flavors of... - 96.8775
Egg Rolls Stuffed With Cheese
Looking for a quick-to-make appetizer, try this Egg Rolls Stuffed with Cheese! This dish can be made in a jiffy and is especially apt when you are hosting dinner parties at home! Treat your guests to this dish to make a delicious start to one of the best... - 95.3525
Homemade Chevre Cheese - Part 1
This easy recipe for homemade goat cheese needs no help from an older, wiser dairy farmer. This is almost as easy as making a pot of tea. It yields soft, fresh goat cheese that tastes like yummy rich smooth French goat cheese, "Chevre". It's a cheese you can... - 90.6293
Vegan Mana-eesh Bil Za'tar And Nabulsi Cheese Pizzas
Expecting guests at home and running short of time? This recipe will come as a savior. Watch the chef prepare this Arabic Mana-Eesh Bil Za'tar, which is a yummy snack and is healthy at the same time. You will certainly love it. - 89.1169
Pita With Bean And Cheese Filling
Pita bread can be good for wholesome meal or a lunch snack too. Watch the chef in the video showing how to make pita with a spicy bean and cheese filling. Great when had with a drink too! - 87.7345
Homemade Chevre Cheese - Part 2
There is something so satisfying about making your own dairy products like Farm fresh goat cheese. You can easily buy it from a farmer’s markets, but if you love the whole science of creating your own and the smell of cheese curd hanging in the fridge,... - 87.6985
Mediterranean Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Looking for a filling sandwich recipe? Here is the recipe of Mediterranean Grilled Cheese Sandwich that you would want to try. This is a simple and easy to make sandwich which uses sundried tomatoes, cheese and basil. You can make your own variation of this... - 84.8068
To all you people who are in a mood to have an appetizer. You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the delicious and lip smacking Cheese Crescents. A great appetizer which is not only easy to prepare but can be prepared in couple of minutes. - 81.7864
Pomegranate Beef Cheese Pies
In a mood to have some beef? You have come to the right place. Check out the yummy and delicious Pomegranate Beef Cheese Pies. A great recipe which is usually prepared for lunch. Goes great with a glass of wine or soda whatever you prefer. - 80.9644
Green Gulch Lettuces With Sonoma Goat Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Trim off the damaged parts of the watercress, red leaf, Boston and romaine lettuces. Rinse thoroughly in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Tear the green into bite-size pieces.
3) Cut the orange zest from... - 48.8887
Leek Celery And Cheese Pie
1) Chop and thoroughly wash celery and leeks .
2) Take a pan and add celery, leeks, milk, salt, and pepper. Cover the pan and simmer the mixture for about 30 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
3) Drain mixture and reserve the cooking... - 48.6595
Roast Chicken With Leek Tarragon And Goat's Cheese Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180degree C to 200 degree C
2. In a sauté pan, melt 25g of the butter
3. Add leeks and onion and sauté for about 10 minutes until soft.
4. Take pan off the heat and set the pan aside.
5. In a food processor... - 47.3727
Chicken And Goat Cheese Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the oil, parsley, thyme, bay leaf, garlic and peppercorns together.
3) Add the goat cheese slices and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
4) Rinse and drain arugula, watercress and... - 47.3336
Herbed Cottage Cheese
1) Collect all the required ingredients.
2) In a large salad or mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3) Xtra parsley can be added for the garnishing. ... - 47.2616
Cold Cheese Souffle
1) In abowl, add Gelozone with cold water and prepare a smooth paste.
2) Pour in remaining water.
3) Place over heat and boil for a minute.
4) Allow cooling in a bowl.
5) In a bowl, combine Maggi and vinegar. Whisk until frothy and... - 47.187
Deep Dish Mediterranean Pizza
1) Prepare the pizza sauce and set it aside.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
3) Combine ¾ cup of warm water and yeast together and let the mixture stand for 5 minutes.
4) In a processor bowl, position knife blade and top... - 47.0117
Courgette And Halloumi Kebabs With Thyme And Lemon Marinade
1. Halve and thickly slice the courgettes
2. Cut the onion into wedges and separate.
3. On 8 pre soaked wooden skewers, thread the halloumi, tomatoes, courgettes and onions onto 8 pre-soaked skewers.
4. Place on a platter and cover with... - 46.4723
Pear, Walnut And Goat Cheese Salad
Wash and trim the watercress, removing and discarding the tough stems and old leaves.
Drain, dry and wrap in a clean, damp kitchen towel.
Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to chill and crisp.
Peel, quarter and core the pears.
Cut each quarter into... - 46.1206
Grape Leaf Packages With Soft Cheese And Almonds
1. Soak the grape leaves in water to remove saltiness, if mentioned on the package.
2. Drain them and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. In a small skillet melt the butter.
4. Add the slivered almonds, and sautÃ© them for 2-3 minutes... - 45.4676
Farmer Or Pot Cheese With Herbs
1) In a large pan of hot water, place a saucepan.
2) In the saucepan, slowly heat the milk to a temperature of 80° F.
3) To this, add the buttermilk.
4) Stir well, cover and let stand for up to 24 hours at a room temperature of 65° to 70° F. (If the... - 45.4371
Mediterranean Phyllo Twists With Grapes And Cheese
Mediterranean Phyllo Twists With Grapes And Cheese is a wonderful and fresh baked phyllo preparation. Made with a seasoned goat cheese and basil filling topped with grapes and wrapped in phyllo, it is baked in the oven. Served with a dressed green salad,... - 45.3105
Mediterranean Breakfast Bake
Set a strainer over a small bowl.
Pour in the ricotta and let drain for 10 minutes.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the scallions and garlic.
Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender.
Ad the feta and cook for 1 minute, or until... - 45.2706
Small Ricotta Pies
1. To prepare the dough, in a basin mix flour, baking powder and salt, rub in the margarine and add enough water to form dough.
2. Knead well, roll out the pastry and cut using a round 18 cm pastry cutter.
3. To prepare the filling mix in the egg with... - 44.8962
Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches
1. Take a 2-quart glass casserole and add butter, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots into it. Wrap it with all –glass lid or plastic wrap. Microwave it for about 3 -4 minutes at high until the vegetables turn soft.
2. Blend the fried vegetables with... - 44.3963
Cornets Filled With Ricotta
1. In a bowl place flour, rub in the fats and mix in sugar.
2. Then add the wine and the water to form dough and roll out pastry thinly on a floured surface.
3. With a round pastry cutter, cut out the rolled pastry and over a horned or cornet pastry... - 44.2607
Preheat oven to 400CF (205°C).
Prick skin of eggplant several times with a fork.
Place punctured eggplant in a shallow 9-inch square baking pan.
Bake about 1 hour in preheated oven until eggplant collapses.
Cool, peel and chop eggplant.
In blender or food... - 44.2214
Winter Greens Pear And Goat Cheese Salad
To make the dressing: Heat the oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the shallots and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Uncover and continue... - 44.2089
Cottage Cheese Spring Salad
1. In a medium bowl into cottage cheese stir in parsley, mint, chives or green-onion tops and chopped olives.
2. Season with salt and pepper and let it stand for 15 minutes if using dried herbs.
3. Into cottage-cheese mixture stir ham and... - 43.8689
Goat's Cheese Salad
1) In a serving bowl, put the sliced cheese
2) Sprinkle little black pepper over it.
3) Chop the celery.
4) Beat 2 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp vinegar together and pour over cheese.
5) In the bowl, add celery and nuts.
6) Toss everyting... - 43.3061
Lamb & Cheese Moussaka
Heat half the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the lamb and cook until it loses its pinkness.
Add the tomatoes and can juice, rosemary and salt and pepper to taste, and stir well.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 20... - 42.9057
Italian Bean And Cheese Casserole
1) In a slow cooker, place together beans, onions, garlic, herbs, and salt.
2) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 1 hour.
3) Add carrots, celery and tomatoes.
4) Sprinkle cheese on the top.
5) Cook for 10 minutes over high heat.
6)... - 41.9764
Grilled Cheese Pita Sandwiches
1) Cut a opening from one side of each pita.
2) Stuff one-fourth cheese and any optional additions into the opening.
3) The optional addition should be wedged in the middle of the cheese, to let cheese melt evenly.
4) Heat a large skillet sprayed... - 41.9719
Mamma Mia Crostini
1) On paper towels, spread the eggplant and sprinkle salt on it.
2) Allow it to sit for 30 to 45 minutes.
3) Pat dry the eggplant firmly to soak off the excess water.
4) Pre-heat the broiler.
5) Place a 10-inch skillet on a medium flame... - 41.3783
Mediterranean Cheese Pasties
1) Preheat oven to temperature to 400 degrees.
2) Roll out the puff pastry to thickness of about 2 mm. and then cut it into 10 cm. squares.
3) Mix together the fromage frais, egg yolk, cottage cheese, salt and pepper.
4) In the middle of... - 41.3106
Strong Potted Cheese
1) In a bowl, combine the fresh and dried cheeses.
2) On the cheese, sprinkle the brandy and olive oil.
3) Season with pepper.
4) Then, add the garlic.
5) Finally, add the salt and herbs, and knead till the mixture is blended well.
6) In a pot with a... - 41.152
Cream Cheese Lettuce Balls
1) To prepare the dressing, in a shallow bowl, put the oil and mix in the mustard and vinegar with the help of a fork. Add seasoning to taste.
2) With lightly floured hands, spoon out the cream cheese into 20 small pieces. Roll each piece into a... - 40.516
Mediterranean Fillets With Shells
In a cup, combine the Parmesan, pepper, and paprika.
Sprinkle on the skin side of each fillet.
Arrange the fish, skin-side down, in a 9" glass pie plate.
In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, zucchini, olives, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 2... - 40.4153
Barley, Mushroom And Cheese Pilaf
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, mushrooms, carrots, salt, paprika, rosemary, and barley.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; pour bouillon and tomato juice over barley mixture.
Cover and cook at low setting until... - 38.4728
Salad In A Pita
1) Take a small bowl and combine together cucumber, lettuce, tomato, onion rings and salad dressing. Toss to coat evenly.
2) Fill each of the pockets with prepared vegetable mixture.
3) Top each pocket with half the sprouts and half the cheese. - 38.1828
Fresh Soft Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 180o C.
2. Grease a pie dish and line the bottom and sides with 3/4 of pastry.
3. In a bowl mix the ricotta and the eggs, season the mixture and spoon it into the pie dish.
4. With the remaining pastry cover the... - 37.8806
Seasoned Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
1.Cut tops and scoop out pulp of tomatoes leaving tomato shells.
2. Place them inverted o n kitchen towels to drain.
3.Mix together cottage cheese, onion, salt and caraway seeds.
4. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons of the stuffing into the tomato shells.
5.... - 37.5181
Chilled Tomato Cheese Soup
1) Combine together the cream, tomato soup, lemon juice, horseradish and some dashes of hot pepper sauce.
2) Beat well till the ingredients have blended thoroughly.
3) Add the cottage cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a dash of pepper. Stir well.
4) Chill... - 37.2201
1. Using cheese coat the bread slices.
2. Shred lettuce and arrange the shredded lettuce on cheese.
3. Over the lettuce arrange cucumber and smoked salmon in an attractive pattern.
4. On a platter place the open-faced sandwiches and garnish... - 37.2028
Marinated artichokes add flavor to both the crust and the topping of this delicious pizza. - 36.5834
Cheese Polenta With Herbed Tomato Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lightly grease a 1 1/2 quart souffle dish or deep baking dish.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine the water, stock, cornmeal, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat, whisking constantly.
Lowerthe heatand simmer,... - 35.3407
Grease an 8-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a medium bowl, beat eggs until pale and thickened.
Stir in yogurt, salt, onions, parsley, cheese and pepperoni.
Pour evenly into prepared pan.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake... - 35.3069
Chicken And Cheese Toasts
1. Add salt, pepper and cayenne to the white sauce to season it and combine it with the mustard.
2. Add the mushrooms and chicken into the sauce and stir them well, cook them over heat until it is heated through.
3. Spread the chicken mixture on the... - 34.3851
Two Cheese Mediterranean Stir Fry
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, place 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet or wok. Heat over medium-high heat 1 minute. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini, bell pepper, onion, basil, salt and black... - 34.0394
Lentil Goat Cheese Salad
1. Sort lentils and discard debris. Rinse, drain, and put in a 4- to 5-quart pan. Add onion, carrot, celery, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1 quart water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until lentils are tender to bite, about... - 33.4873
Place ground beef in a large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Shape into 4 patties.
Put burgers in a hinged wire grill and place on barbecue over medium-hot coals.
Cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side, turning burgers only once with flat metal... - 32.8934
1. In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, sugar, basil, and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in feta cheese, chopped olives, and tomatoes. Make a well in center of dry... - 32.7964
Peaches Filled With Cheese
Mix cheeses with butter; season to taste with salt and cayenne.
Fill peach halves.
Arrange on platter or on individual dishes on bed of lettuce.
Beat together cream cheese and cream; spoon over peaches.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 32.1121
Raisins, tomatoes and garbanzos with an accent of feta cheese make this a tasty meal you can put on the table in a snap. - 31.233
Cottage Cheese Fluff
1. In blender container blend combining cottage cheese, sweetener and lemon juice till creamy.
2. Add milk, a tablespoon at a time, till the desired consistency is attained.
3. Serve with lettuce. - 31.0547
Cheese Filled Zucchini
I love baby zucchini and in the summer when the plants are so prolific it is the time to pick the male blosooms and the baby zucchinis and enjoy this dish. I especially love it as it is not deep fried like most. - 30.9445
Creamy Dill Dressing
1. In a small mixing bowl, with an electric mixer at its highest speed, beat the cottage cheese until smooth
2. Add in lemon juice, dill weed, celery salt and lemon peel to it and beat at a lower speed
3. Add in the milk and blend once again; cover and... - 30.7905
Cheese Olive Raisin Sandwiches
Mix cheese and dressing until smooth.
Add olives and raisins.
Spread on 8 bread slices.
Top with remaining slices. - 29.4227
Bread And Goat Cheese
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) On each bread slice, spread the goat cheese.
3) Toast the slices until cheese turns to brown for around 3-5 minutes.
4) Serve the cheese toast in breakfast or as anytime snack. - 29.4044
Crusty Stuffed Rolls
1. Slash the rolls open lengthways. Drizzle the olive oil over the cut sides and sandwich together with layers of avocado, basil leaves, peppers and goats cheese. Wrap in foil and barbecue in the cooling coals for 10-15 mins, turning occasionally, until hot... - 27.267
Mediterranean Mixed Cheese Linguine
Mediterranean Mixed Cheese Linguine is a lovely example of Mediterranean's adventurous exploits into flavors and combinations. You must try this Mediterranean Mixed Cheese Linguine recipe. A great one to eat and make! - 25.283
Mediterranean Cheese Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Cheese Course: Mediterranean Cheese Dish: