- » Mediterranean Casserole
Mediterranean Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean casserole recipes.
Kafta Bil Sanieh
This Middle Eastern dish consisting is like meatloaf served in a casserole. Made with flattened ground beef and topped with tomatoes, tomato sauce and potato slices, it is best enjoyed warm with rice and Greek yogurt on the side. - 121.511
Kefta Bi Tahini (casserole)
1. Preheat the oven to the required temperature.
2. Clean the potatoes slice them thickly and bake. Set aside.
3. Toast the pine nuts in a small pan with a dash of olive oil or butter.
4. In a bowl, put ground beef, onion, salt and seven... - 118.513
Mediterranean Chicken And Quince Casserole
Talking about marrying different flavors, this Mediterranean chicken and quince casserole recipe is an exquisite recipe. The chicken tastes nectarous, infused with the quince and when you eat a mouthful you feel like you bit into apiece of heaven. Check out... - 115.538
Mediterranean Musakka Moussaka
Here is a great video that displays a Mediterranean Musakka moussaka recipe with eggplant and tomatoes. The chef makes this version of Musakka using tomato sauce and chick peas. The video offers fabulous serving suggestions and speaks about the nutritional... - 112.703
Vegetarian Potato Kibbeh
1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, bulgur, 2 tablespoon flour, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and kibbeh seasoning.
2. Knead the mixture, mashing the potatoes and combining the ingredients into dough. Use your fist to mash and knead. If the dough... - 105.243
1. Slice the aubergines and sprinkle salt over it and keep it aside for 30 minute. This will remove all the bitter juice from the aubergines.
2. In a sauce heat the olive oil and add garlic and onions. Saute till it becomes translucent.... - 98.7174
Chickpea And Tahini Casserole
1) In a casserole, place the spring onions, carrots, red pepper and parsnips.
2) To this, add the oil. Toss well.
3) On high power, cook covered for 10 minutes, stirring in between.
4) To this, add the chickpeas, tomatoes along with their juice and... - 47.8784
Sherried Fruit Casserole
1) Take the pineapple slices and the apple rings and cut them in half.
2) Take a casserole that can hold 2 quarts and arrange the fruits in layers before setting it aside.
3) Take a heavy saucepan and melt butter in it over low heat.
4)... - 45.4502
Salmon And Green Olive Casserole
Saute shallots or green onions in butter until wilted.
Stir in flour and about 2 grindings of the pepper mill.
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Add enough light cream to salmon liquid to make 2 cups; stir into flour mixture.
Cook, stirring, until thick and... - 44.7356
Barley Scallion Pine Nut Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Wash barley, drain well, and set it aside.
3. In a 1 1/2 quart casserole or oven proof skillet, melt the butter.
4. Add the onion and sauté for 2 minutes until limp
5. Stir in barley and sauté it with... - 44.7213
Low Cal Lamb Casserole
1) Spread aluminum foil and put lamb on it. Broil it until lightly browned on both sides.
2) Take a 3 1/2-quart casserole, arrange different layers of potatoes, carrots, eggplant, and celery.
3) Season with salt and pepper. Arrange half lamb and half... - 44.3175
Mediterranean Green And White Casserole
Cook noodles until tender, drain; set aside.
In skillet with the vegetable oil, cook onion and beef; stir until brown.
Put tomatoes, tomato paste, herbs, and garlic into a food processor, process thoroughly.
Pour over meat; heat completely.
Combine cheese,... - 43.8733
1. In a small bowl, combine the salt, basil and parsley.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot layer half the vegetables in the given order.
3. Sprinkle with half the herb-salt.
4. Repeat layering with remaining half of vegetables and sprinkle with... - 43.5366
Seafood Casserole With Chicken Bouillon
If frozen, thaw fish overnight in the refrigerator.
If time is short, wrap in a plasic bag and place under cold, running water for an hour or two.
If scallops or shrimps are "individually quick frozen" there is no need to thaw.
Reserve liquid if canned fish... - 42.7463
Italian Bean And Cheese Casserole
1) In a slow cooker, place together beans, onions, garlic, herbs, and salt.
2) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 1 hour.
3) Add carrots, celery and tomatoes.
4) Sprinkle cheese on the top.
5) Cook for 10 minutes over high heat.
6)... - 41.5065
Chicken And Olive Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut chicken into small or medium pieces, as desired.
3. Peel tomatoes and cut into quarters.
4. In a non stick pan, heat butter and fry onion.
5. Add chicken and fry until slightly brown on... - 41.4415
Mediterranean Shrimp Casserole
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Heat quarter cup of the butter or margarine in a skillet and saute the mushrooms for a few minutes.
Add the shrimp and artichokes.
Saute for only one minute longer.
In a separate pan melt the remaining butter or... - 41.1824
Mediterranean Fish Casserole
1. In a saucepan, place the cubed cod and halibut and season with flour, pour 3-4 tablespoons oil and fry the cubes
2. In the same pan, add remaining oil and saute the onions and garlic, also add the tomatoes, tomato puree, white wine, lemon juice and... - 40.2786
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. Halve and core the fennel bulbs and cut them into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Heat the oil in a deep 6-quart flameproof casserole over medium-high heat. Saute the chicken just to stiffen the skin, about 2 minutes per... - 39.927
Slow Cooker Mediterranean Minestrone Casserole
1 In a 3 to 4-quart slow cooker mix all the ingredients except green beans,macaroni and cheese.
2 Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
3 About 20 minutes before serving, stir in the green beans and macaroni. Increase heat setting to High. Cover... - 36.9834
Pour boiling water over scallops and set for 15 minutes; drain well.
Add soup and cracker crumbs.
Bake at 350Â°F until bubbly (1/2-3/4 hour). - 24.9252
Vegan Kofta Casserole Part 2 Of 4
Please watch the video or for the step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.4349
Vegan Kofta Casserole Part 4 Of 4
Please watch the video or for the step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.3556
Mediterranean Casserole Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Casserole Dish: