- » Mediterranean Breakfast
Mediterranean Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean breakfast recipes.
Tasty Mushrooms Bourekas
Bourekas is a puff pastry. It's really delicious and is mostly eaten for breakfast. Chef Victoria shows how to make Mushrooms Bourekas in the video. I'm sure you will like it. - 117.265
Pita Bread With Falafel And Tahini
How about some really healthy Falafel? A really simple recipe that is nutritious and tasty! Watch this video and learn how to make this! A little time consuming, but certainly the end result will be worth it! Watch and learn… - 115.09
Greek Baba Ganoush
This Mediterranean eggplant dip is just ideal with grilled chicken or fish. You can even try it with plain and simple crackers. Preparation part is super easy and you can store it in refrigerator for few days. Prepare over the weekend and enjoy throughout the... - 113.223
Mediterranean Vegetable Omelet
1. In a bowl combine eggs, egg white powder and water.
2. In a pan pour the egg mixture and let it cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the Mediterranean vegetables along with parmesan cheese, cook for 2 minutes.
4. Once done fold the eggs into half and let the... - 107.225
Mediterranean Ful Mudammas
Breakfast beans or Mudammas is a great nutritious idea. This is a fantastic video that is very well explained and presents the dish with awesome serving suggestions too. Try this dish for a healthy wholesome breakfast or holiday brunch. - 106.957
Cheesy Sausage And Egg Grilled Sandwich
Nothing like a Sunday morning breakfast with some sausage and eggs!!! But try them differently this time! Watch this video for a new idea for your weekend breakfast! You would sure love this one! - 97.5001
Raw Kefir And Strawberry Probiotic Drink
If you are a newbie to the world of pro-biotics and are on the path of natural and organic eating, this is one recipe you must have for a healthy pro-biotic breakfast beverage. Considered by many to be the most healthful of fermented foods, fresh kefir is... - 96.0302
Mediterranean Zaatar Menaeesh
Here is an amazing video that displays a recipe for zaatar menaeesh, that is a popular breakfast dish in the Mediterranean and Middle East. This a super simple recipe and the dish is really light and very refreshing in the morning. See this great video and... - 95.4005
Mediterranean Hot Water Cornbread
1. In a medium sized bowl, add cornmeal, flour, sugar, and baking powder. Mix well.
2. Pour water into the bowl, about few tablespoons at a time. With a wooden spoon or fork mix them together after each addition. Repeat to form stiff dough.
3.... - 92.723
Pita With Bean And Cheese Filling
Pita bread can be good for wholesome meal or a lunch snack too. Watch the chef in the video showing how to make pita with a spicy bean and cheese filling. Great when had with a drink too! - 84.5318
Its weekend and you want to kick start your day with a great breakfast? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise procedure to prepare this delicious Classic Shakshuka recipe. The dish is full of flavor and makes a perfect... - 83.2536
Mediterranean Mushroom On Toast
How about breakfast with mushroom on toast! It’s the perfect recipe for the start of a new day! An easy dish being cooked by Steve, though the audio is missing the recipe has to be watched! See the video for more! - 81.338
Healthy Couscous Salad
If you are a person who loves eating salads. Then you should definitely check out this salad. The Chef shows how to make couscous salad. It's really easy to make and very healthy too. So don't forget to watch the video for this healthy recipe. - 80.968
Sourdough Crepes With Fresh Blackberries, Creme Fraiche & Honey
The traditional sourdough gets a dressy twist being made into crepes and filled with blackberry and honey by Chef Keith Snow. To experience this original and different dish, all you have to do is follow him making it and you would also strike wonders with it.... - 70.3982
Sunny Date N Nut Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a 9x5-inch loaf pan and grease and flour it.
3) Chop orange pieces for about 15 seconds in a food processor bowl fitted with a Knife Blade.
4) Take a small mixing bowl; mix together dates,... - 48.5854
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
1) Warm 1/4 cup water and sprinkle yeast over it.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add flour, salt and bran (if used). Pulse... - 48.4432
This quiche is very easy to prepare. It is delicious...I love serving it with homemade salsa and chutney. You can really make it your own by adding whatever vegetables you love...delicious served with a beautiful green salad... - 48.0505
Mediterranean Breakfast Bake
Set a strainer over a small bowl.
Pour in the ricotta and let drain for 10 minutes.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the scallions and garlic.
Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender.
Ad the feta and cook for 1 minute, or until... - 45.8583
Tomato And Olive On Toast
1) First, toast the bread and keep it warm.
2) Then, reserve half of the olives and chop the remaining ones.
3) In a medium bowl, combine the onion and butter.
4) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes or until soft. Stir once in... - 45.1789
1 In a frying pan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the onion and saute until cooked but not coloured.
3 Mix in the garlic and mushrooms and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
4 Add in the tomatoes and cook for 1 minute.
5 In a bowl, beat the eggs,... - 43.8733
Beef Steak Sandwiches Mediterranean
Combine tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese, onion, oregano and garlic powder.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Split and toast English muffins.
Brown cubed steaks on both sides in lard over moderate heat.
Place each browned steak on English muffin half.
Spread 2 tablespoons... - 42.0849
Creamy Scrambled Eggs
1. Mix eggs with milk.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a 2-quart casserole, melt butter or margarine on High for 30 seconds.
4. Pour the egg mixture.
5. Cook on Low for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally in the last 3 minutes of... - 41.6222
A Company Brunch
1. Wash red pepper, stem, seed and remove ribs. Slice it into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2. Wipe and slice mushrooms into ¼ inch thick slices.
3. Reserve four asparagus spears whole and break remaining spears into thirds.
4. In medium bowl, whisk... - 41.5215
Mediterranean Omelette is a simple breakfast for your lazy weekend! The Mediterranean Omelette is unique and extremely tasty also. You just have to try it! - 40.7957
Eggplant Bread With Honey
Beat eggs, oil and sugar or honey together until well mixed.
Add flour, baking powder and salt.
Beat until moistened.
Fold in eggplant.
Add chopped dates, nuts and raisins, if desired.
Pour into oiled and floured loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. - 40.6709
1. Slice the eggs. Drain the anchovy fillets, then cut them in half lengthwise. Pit the olives and slice in half.
2.Slice the loaf in half lengthwise. Pull out about 1/2 inch/1 cm of the crumb from the centers, leaving a border all around both halves.
3.... - 40.0074
Scrambled Eggs With Veggies
Scrambled eggs are easy to make in the wok, and a wide variety of ingredients - fresh or left-overs - can be used.
Rice, noodles, beans, or veggies taste great in this setting. - 38.9322
Vermicelli Omelette(froga Tat-tarja )
1. In a pan of water boil the vermicelli for 5 minutes and drain.
2. In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs and mix in the grated parmesan and chopped parsley.
3. Into the pasta stir the egg mixture well and season with salt and pepper.
4. In an omelet pan... - 36.8409
A delicious recipe for Potatoes served next to pancakes or any type of eggs. - 35.5349
Mixed Fruit Compote
1. In a 3 quart slow-cooker or crock pot, combine all the fruits, canning liquid and water.
2. Cover the pot tightly with its lid.
3. Cook the fruits on HIGH for about 4 hours or on LOW for almost 7 hours until the fruits are soft and mushy.... - 33.5669
Scrambled Eggs Maltese Style
1. In a pan fry the onion in oil, stir in the peeled and concassed tomatoes (seeds removed) and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Then add the beaten eggs, season and keep stirring until cooked.
3. Serve with galletti or toast. - 33.1342
Raisins, tomatoes and garbanzos with an accent of feta cheese make this a tasty meal you can put on the table in a snap. - 31.4532
Ever heard of vegetarian omelet! Well, here it is, check out the video for details. - 16.7944
Shakshuka - Tomato And Egg Recipe
Shakshuka is perfect for Breakfast, Lunch or dinner. A Healthy Vegetarian dish. For Written & Printable Recipes Visit My Website www.HowToExpo.com - 16.6348
High Protein-high Fibre-low Fat Healthy Breakfast
Look around and you’ll see everyone counting calories and eating less to cut down their body fat. Today facing the ‘World Nutrition Day’ and ‘Woman’s Day’, I treat myself to an absolutely healthy breakfast filled with the goodness of chick peas,... - 0
Mediterranean Breakfast Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Breakfast Course: