- » Mediterranean Beef
Mediterranean Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean beef recipes.
Today in Blanche's kitchen we see Kifta and Pita sandwiches being prepared. These are very common sandwiches from the Middle East but not as popular around the world. You have to watch the video and try this recipe if you need some fresh and different doze of... - 127.49
Mediterranean Lahme Bi Ajeen
Here is a step by step video to make Lahme bi ajeen that is a Mediterranean meat pie. This is a great Mediterranean flat meat pie recipe that will impress your friends. The chef here gives wonderful serving suggestions as well. See this wonderful video and... - 125.072
Stuffed Grape Leaves
Here is video that displays an outstanding recipe for meat and rice stuffed grape leaves. The dish is nice, lemony and absolutely flavorful. The video shows the perfect art of making these classic meat stuffed grape leaves . Treat your friends to this... - 125.005
Hummus With Ground Beef And Pine Nuts
Hummus with meat is a variation of the traditional hummus dish that is usually served as a dip or spread. This dish is a bit more heartier than the traditional hummus and can actually be served as more of a meal with crispy pita bread and a nice salad. - 124.303
Mediterranean Kefta Burger
Here is a fabulous video for Mediterranean style kefta burger that is simply incredible. The chef serves the American style grilled beef burgers with a Mediterranean flavored garlic mayonnaise and salad. See the video for this great Mediterranean-American... - 122.912
Lean Beef And Vegetable Kebabs
Beef and Vegetable kebab, is a great healthy, all inclusive meal on a stick! It’s all about the cooking method on this one! The act of grilling adds so much of flavor onto its self. Watch Chef Bink and Dr. Derek make these colorful lean beef and veggie... - 122.838
Mediterranean Kibbeh Part 1- Preparation
For all those who thought that cooking Kibbeh or Kibbe at home is almost impossible, this video series is a must watch. The video is in 2 parts - In this video the chef introduces the ingredients and equipment that would be required to make this dish in a... - 121.789
Turkish Kofta In Pita Pocket Bread
As a weight watcher you must be avoiding many dishes. But still there are some you can’t resist. Here is one such tempting recipe of Turkish koftas. These koftas are amazingly tasty and a must learn recipe. Watch the video for quick learning. - 119.162
Mediterranean Burgul Tomato Pilaf
Here is a video that displays a simple and delightful recipe for burgul tomato pilaf. The chef here presents this Burgul Tomato pilaf as an exotic Mediterranean main course meal. This recipe can also be made meatless as a variation. This recipe is indeed... - 118.229
Kefta Bi Tahini (casserole)
1. Preheat the oven to the required temperature.
2. Clean the potatoes slice them thickly and bake. Set aside.
3. Toast the pine nuts in a small pan with a dash of olive oil or butter.
4. In a bowl, put ground beef, onion, salt and seven... - 117.8
Beef Kabobs In Red Wine
Super delicious beef kabobs. This is an amazing video of grilled beef with a dash of red wine. A zesty marinade gives tongue-tingling flavor to this special dish. Easy to make and extremely tasty, this makes a easy entrée. Enjoy it with grilled vegetables... - 114.925
Mediterranean Spiced Rice Phyllo Pocket With Meat
Here is an excellent recipe video for Ouzi, that is a Mediterranean- style meat and rice stuffed phyllo pocket. This video is very well explained and in a very simple fashion. The chef updates the viewers with some nice tips to make this recipe a great... - 112.955
Mexican food enthusiasts are going to love this video. It show recipe to make Esfijas a Mexican dish which is extremely easy to make. The chef uses some ground beef for the purpose of the recipe. Watch the video and enjoy the dish. - 104.81
How To Marinade Kosher Fillet Steak With Tofu Red Wine Marinade
Upgrade your “Healthy Sandwich” repertoire with this easy and delicious kosher recipe. It has the tofu which will please the vegetarians and tender and succulent beef for the meat lovers. This makes for a healthy and satisfying lunch or dinner and is... - 103.251
This is not your average meatball recipe, as this is not fried! Watch this video and you would not be disappointed trying out this recipe! - 93.694
Pomegranate Beef Cheese Pies
In a mood to have some beef? You have come to the right place. Check out the yummy and delicious Pomegranate Beef Cheese Pies. A great recipe which is usually prepared for lunch. Goes great with a glass of wine or soda whatever you prefer. - 80.9644
Filling And Closing Beef Tortellini
Chef Kamal has a classic Lebanese cuisine for all of you. Check out the video of the delicious Filling and Closing Beef Tortellini. A great main dish which can be served to your guests. A dish which leaves a good impression on everyone. - 80.1412
Rice With Artichoke Stew And Toasted Orzo
At the end of a long day, when the last thing you feel like doing is cooking an elaborate meal, something tasty and filling as this would satiate you fully. Tasty artichoke stew served with rice and lightly toasted orzo. This video details a simple recipe to... - 72.9926
Beef Patty With Grilled Zucchini
Nothing like a beef grilled and some veggies to accompany it! It’s a meat feast for the hungry! Watch the video on how to make this easy dish! - 61.9177
Arabic Beef Kefta With Saffron Yogurt
Beef Kefta with Saffron Yogurt, is an Arabic dish but blends well globally. A fantastic combination of meat with herbs and spices served with an absolutely different cool saffron yogurt; this definitely is a keepsake dish! - 49.4377
Lamb & Beef Moussaka
Crumble lamb and beef into 3-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once.
Stir in remaining filling ingredients.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium-High).
Microwave, uncovered, 25 to 30... - 48.5373
Spaghetti And Meat Sauce
1) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and salt in it for about 11 to 13 minutes.
2) To prepare Spaghetti Meat Sauce, in frying pan heat cooking oil, stir fry ground beef and onion until brown.
3) In a large saucepan add... - 47.1563
1.Dredge the beef in flour.
2.In a pan, heat the drippings and put the beef in it and brown well.
3.Add the leftover flour.
4.Put onions and carrots in the pan and stir.
5.In a measuring jar, combine orange juice with cider to make 2... - 47.1519
Mediterranean Steaks Mirabeaux With Anchovies, Olives, And Couscous
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Season steaks with salt and cayenne.
3. Cut each pimento-stuffed olive into 4 slices.
4. In a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil.
5. Add the oil and couscous; stir once and remove the pan from the... - 46.9241
1) In a bowl, combine meat, butter, onion, mint leaves and parsley.
2) Thoroughly mix the ingredients by adding marjoram, cumin, cayenne, paprika and cinnamon. Season salt and pepper to taste.
3) Make marble sized ball shapes out of the meat... - 46.2485
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a heavy skillet, brown meat.
3) Add onion and cook until soft.
4) Gradually stir in tomato paste, water, salt and pepper.
5) Simmer the mix for 5 minutes.
6) In another pan, heat milk and cream... - 46.1304
1. Prepare veal forcemeat. Prepare and slice onion.
2. Using the knife, trim the fat off meat if necessary. Cut the meat into thin slices, cutting across the grain. The slices should be about 1/4 inch thick, 3 inch wide and 4 inch long.
3. Evenly apply... - 45.719
Moussaka In A Hurry
1 Thoroughly wash and dry the unpeeled eggplant and zucchini.
2 Cut the eggplant into quarters, lengthwise.
3 Crosswise slice eggplant and zucchini to 1/4 inch thickness.
4 In a large skillet, heat the oil.
5 Add in eggplant,... - 45.4893
Spicy Orange Pot Roast
Coat roast with mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
In large skillet brown the meat on all sides in hot shortening. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Pour off excess fat.
Combine next 5 ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover; reduce heat (220°).
Simmer till meat is... - 45.2793
Grilled Beef Gyros
In a blender or food processor, place the onion, garlic, sugar, mustard, ginger, pepper and cayenne; cover and process until onion is finely chopped.
Add soy sauce and water; process until blended.
Place the beef in a large re sealable plastic bag.
Add... - 45.1491
Slice the beef into thin strips against the grain.
Put the strips in a ceramic dish.
Whisk together all the marinade ingredients, pour over the beef and stir to coat thoroughly.
Set aside for about 30 minutes.
Preheat a wok.
Add 1 tablespoon of the oil, swirl... - 44.6311
Couscous With Beef And Vegetables
1. In a large shallow pan, combine couscous, 2 cups salted water and olive oil. Using you palms, mix till well combined.
2. Cling wrap and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3. In a deep casserole, place water for boiling.
4. Place a colander... - 44.2515
The eggplant moussaka is a spicy and savory eggplant and beef recipe. Mediterranean in origin, this eggplant moussaka is prepared with a cheese topping and spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg. Rich and filling, the eggplant moussaka can be served with pita bread... - 44.2151
1) Take a medium bowl to combine soup, water and beans. Thoroughly mix and set aside.
2) Take a large saucepan and spray the cooking side with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat up the saucepan and cook the beef till the meat turns light... - 44.2149
Brush both sides of eggplant slices with the oil; sprinkle with salt.
In large skillet brown eggplant slices, about 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
Drain and set aside.
In, same skillet cook lamb or beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender;... - 44.165
Mediterranean Beef And Vegetable Grill
1.Freeze the flank steak for about 30 minutes.
2. Cut away any excess fat from steak.
3.Slice beef into thin slices.
4.Thread steak slices through the skewers. Use only 4.
5. Thread vegetables in the remaining 4. Alternate the... - 44.1097
Moussaka With Crunchy Topping
1.Heat a non-stick trypan.
Cook onion, garlic, mince and rosemary over medium heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
2.Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, soy sauce, wine, sugar and nutmeg.
Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until mixture... - 43.9371
Mediterranean Beef Stew
1. Preheat oven hot to 325°F.
2. Keep beef in large covered dish.
3. Pour brandy and orange juice over meat.
4. Marinate for 3 hours.
5. In a Dutch oven sautÃ© bacon.
6. Stir in onions and fry until transparent.
7. Add meat,... - 43.9266
Mediterranean Beef Recipes By Category