- » Mediterranean Beef
Mediterranean Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean beef recipes.
Stuffed Grape Leaves
Here is video that displays an outstanding recipe for meat and rice stuffed grape leaves. The dish is nice, lemony and absolutely flavorful. The video shows the perfect art of making these classic meat stuffed grape leaves . Treat your friends to this... - 122.223
Mediterranean Kefta Burger
Here is a fabulous video for Mediterranean style kefta burger that is simply incredible. The chef serves the American style grilled beef burgers with a Mediterranean flavored garlic mayonnaise and salad. See the video for this great Mediterranean-American... - 118.9
Kefta Bi Tahini (casserole)
1. Preheat the oven to the required temperature.
2. Clean the potatoes slice them thickly and bake. Set aside.
3. Toast the pine nuts in a small pan with a dash of olive oil or butter.
4. In a bowl, put ground beef, onion, salt and seven... - 118.513
Mediterranean Kibbeh Part 1- Preparation
For all those who thought that cooking Kibbeh or Kibbe at home is almost impossible, this video series is a must watch. The video is in 2 parts - In this video the chef introduces the ingredients and equipment that would be required to make this dish in a... - 118.476
Mediterranean Burgul Tomato Pilaf
Here is a video that displays a simple and delightful recipe for burgul tomato pilaf. The chef here presents this Burgul Tomato pilaf as an exotic Mediterranean main course meal. This recipe can also be made meatless as a variation. This recipe is indeed... - 114.899
How To Marinade Kosher Fillet Steak With Tofu Red Wine Marinade
Upgrade your “Healthy Sandwich” repertoire with this easy and delicious kosher recipe. It has the tofu which will please the vegetarians and tender and succulent beef for the meat lovers. This makes for a healthy and satisfying lunch or dinner and is... - 109.382
Mediterranean Lahme Bi Ajeen
Here is a step by step video to make Lahme bi ajeen that is a Mediterranean meat pie. This is a great Mediterranean flat meat pie recipe that will impress your friends. The chef here gives wonderful serving suggestions as well. See this wonderful video and... - 101.743
Mexican food enthusiasts are going to love this video. It show recipe to make Esfijas a Mexican dish which is extremely easy to make. The chef uses some ground beef for the purpose of the recipe. Watch the video and enjoy the dish. - 101.537
Lean Beef And Vegetable Kebabs
Beef and Vegetable kebab, is a great healthy, all inclusive meal on a stick! It’s all about the cooking method on this one! The act of grilling adds so much of flavor onto its self. Watch Chef Bink and Dr. Derek make these colorful lean beef and veggie... - 101.147
Beef Kabobs In Red Wine
Super delicious beef kabobs. This is an amazing video of grilled beef with a dash of red wine. A zesty marinade gives tongue-tingling flavor to this special dish. Easy to make and extremely tasty, this makes a easy entrée. Enjoy it with grilled vegetables... - 99.692
Mediterranean Spiced Rice Phyllo Pocket With Meat
Here is an excellent recipe video for Ouzi, that is a Mediterranean- style meat and rice stuffed phyllo pocket. This video is very well explained and in a very simple fashion. The chef updates the viewers with some nice tips to make this recipe a great... - 95.205
This is not your average meatball recipe, as this is not fried! Watch this video and you would not be disappointed trying out this recipe! - 92.0336
Turkish Kofta In Pita Pocket Bread
As a weight watcher you must be avoiding many dishes. But still there are some you can’t resist. Here is one such tempting recipe of Turkish koftas. These koftas are amazingly tasty and a must learn recipe. Watch the video for quick learning. - 89.5734
Filling And Closing Beef Tortellini
Chef Kamal has a classic Lebanese cuisine for all of you. Check out the video of the delicious Filling and Closing Beef Tortellini. A great main dish which can be served to your guests. A dish which leaves a good impression on everyone. - 78.5759
Pomegranate Beef Cheese Pies
In a mood to have some beef? You have come to the right place. Check out the yummy and delicious Pomegranate Beef Cheese Pies. A great recipe which is usually prepared for lunch. Goes great with a glass of wine or soda whatever you prefer. - 77.7704
Rice With Artichoke Stew And Toasted Orzo
At the end of a long day, when the last thing you feel like doing is cooking an elaborate meal, something tasty and filling as this would satiate you fully. Tasty artichoke stew served with rice and lightly toasted orzo. This video details a simple recipe to... - 71.3541
Beef Patty With Grilled Zucchini
Nothing like a beef grilled and some veggies to accompany it! It’s a meat feast for the hungry! Watch the video on how to make this easy dish! - 60.2586
Mediterranean Steaks Mirabeaux With Anchovies, Olives, And Couscous
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Season steaks with salt and cayenne.
3. Cut each pimento-stuffed olive into 4 slices.
4. In a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil.
5. Add the oil and couscous; stir once and remove the pan from the... - 49.0111
Lamb & Beef Moussaka
Crumble lamb and beef into 3-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once.
Stir in remaining filling ingredients.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium-High).
Microwave, uncovered, 25 to 30... - 48.4907
1.Dredge the beef in flour.
2.In a pan, heat the drippings and put the beef in it and brown well.
3.Add the leftover flour.
4.Put onions and carrots in the pan and stir.
5.In a measuring jar, combine orange juice with cider to make 2... - 47.8304
Arabic Beef Kefta With Saffron Yogurt
Beef Kefta with Saffron Yogurt, is an Arabic dish but blends well globally. A fantastic combination of meat with herbs and spices served with an absolutely different cool saffron yogurt; this definitely is a keepsake dish! - 47.8077
Moussaka With Crunchy Topping
1.Heat a non-stick trypan.
Cook onion, garlic, mince and rosemary over medium heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
2.Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, soy sauce, wine, sugar and nutmeg.
Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until mixture... - 46.3696
The eggplant moussaka is a spicy and savory eggplant and beef recipe. Mediterranean in origin, this eggplant moussaka is prepared with a cheese topping and spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg. Rich and filling, the eggplant moussaka can be served with pita bread... - 46.3687
Brush both sides of eggplant slices with the oil; sprinkle with salt.
In large skillet brown eggplant slices, about 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
Drain and set aside.
In, same skillet cook lamb or beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender;... - 45.8985
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a heavy skillet, brown meat.
3) Add onion and cook until soft.
4) Gradually stir in tomato paste, water, salt and pepper.
5) Simmer the mix for 5 minutes.
6) In another pan, heat milk and cream... - 45.8644
Moussaka In A Hurry
1 Thoroughly wash and dry the unpeeled eggplant and zucchini.
2 Cut the eggplant into quarters, lengthwise.
3 Crosswise slice eggplant and zucchini to 1/4 inch thickness.
4 In a large skillet, heat the oil.
5 Add in eggplant,... - 45.8452
1) In a bowl, combine meat, butter, onion, mint leaves and parsley.
2) Thoroughly mix the ingredients by adding marjoram, cumin, cayenne, paprika and cinnamon. Season salt and pepper to taste.
3) Make marble sized ball shapes out of the meat... - 45.8222
Spaghetti And Meat Sauce
1) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and salt in it for about 11 to 13 minutes.
2) To prepare Spaghetti Meat Sauce, in frying pan heat cooking oil, stir fry ground beef and onion until brown.
3) In a large saucepan add... - 45.814
1. Prepare veal forcemeat. Prepare and slice onion.
2. Using the knife, trim the fat off meat if necessary. Cut the meat into thin slices, cutting across the grain. The slices should be about 1/4 inch thick, 3 inch wide and 4 inch long.
3. Evenly apply... - 45.7428
Mediterranean Meatball Soup
In a medium saucepan, bring broth to a boil.
Keep warm over low heat.
Heat olive oil in a medium skillet.
Add garlic, onion and celery.
Saut6 over medium-high heat until onion is tender.
Place tomatoes in boiling water for 30 seconds.
Lift from water and... - 45.3509
Spicy Orange Pot Roast
Coat roast with mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
In large skillet brown the meat on all sides in hot shortening. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Pour off excess fat.
Combine next 5 ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover; reduce heat (220°).
Simmer till meat is... - 45.3509
Slice the beef into thin strips against the grain.
Put the strips in a ceramic dish.
Whisk together all the marinade ingredients, pour over the beef and stir to coat thoroughly.
Set aside for about 30 minutes.
Preheat a wok.
Add 1 tablespoon of the oil, swirl... - 44.7751
Mediterranean Beef Stew
1. Preheat oven hot to 325°F.
2. Keep beef in large covered dish.
3. Pour brandy and orange juice over meat.
4. Marinate for 3 hours.
5. In a Dutch oven sautÃ© bacon.
6. Stir in onions and fry until transparent.
7. Add meat,... - 44.4767
Mediterranean Beef And Vegetable Grill
1.Freeze the flank steak for about 30 minutes.
2. Cut away any excess fat from steak.
3.Slice beef into thin slices.
4.Thread steak slices through the skewers. Use only 4.
5. Thread vegetables in the remaining 4. Alternate the... - 44.3629
Beef Olive Stew
1.Make thin 4 x 3 inch pieces of meat.
2.Take a board, place the pieces on it and flatten them.
3.Cut onion and carrot.
4.Prepare the forcemeat by mixing breadcrumbs with suet, lemon juice, parsley, theyme and onion.
5.Spread forcemeat... - 44.3381
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, crumble beef or lamb into a 1 1/2-quart casserole; stir in onion.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 4 to 5 minutes or till meat is done and onion is tender, stirring... - 44.3208
Brisket With Olives And Preserved Lemons
Preheat oven to 350°.
Make s (1/4-inch-deep) slits into brisket; place 1 garlic clove in each slit.
Sprinkle brisket evenly with salt and black pepper.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add brisket to... - 44.2585
1) Take a medium bowl to combine soup, water and beans. Thoroughly mix and set aside.
2) Take a large saucepan and spray the cooking side with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat up the saucepan and cook the beef till the meat turns light... - 44.1283
Grilled Beef Gyros
In a blender or food processor, place the onion, garlic, sugar, mustard, ginger, pepper and cayenne; cover and process until onion is finely chopped.
Add soy sauce and water; process until blended.
Place the beef in a large re sealable plastic bag.
Add... - 44.1213
Mediterranean Green And White Casserole
Cook noodles until tender, drain; set aside.
In skillet with the vegetable oil, cook onion and beef; stir until brown.
Put tomatoes, tomato paste, herbs, and garlic into a food processor, process thoroughly.
Pour over meat; heat completely.
Combine cheese,... - 43.8733
Spaghetti Meat Sauce
1) In a 5-quart Dutch oven saute ground chuck over medium heat for 10 minutes.
2) Mix onion and garlic, stirring frequently for about 10 minutes.
3) Mix sugar, salt, basil, oregano and crushed red pepper thoroughly.
4) Add tomatoes, tomato paste and... - 43.6712
1) Using a knife slit each pita half to form a pocket.
2) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© the beef, onion and celery until meat is browned.
3) Pour of liquid from the pan if any.
4) Fold the pizza sauce, mustard and pepper in the beef... - 43.6681
1) In a large skillet, heat olive oil saute add onion and garlic until tender.
2) Fold in ground beef and cook until browned. Crumble it. Drain drippings.
3) Add the next 7 ingredients to the beef and mix well.
4) Simmer it uncovered for 20 to 25... - 43.4052
Mix ground beef, onion and green pepper in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until beef loses pink color, 5 to 9 minutes, stirring once to break up beef.
Stir in remaining ingredients except Parmesan.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 2... - 43.1051
Couscous With Beef And Vegetables
1. In a large shallow pan, combine couscous, 2 cups salted water and olive oil. Using you palms, mix till well combined.
2. Cling wrap and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3. In a deep casserole, place water for boiling.
4. Place a colander... - 43.0389
Beef Steak Sandwiches Mediterranean
Combine tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese, onion, oregano and garlic powder.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Split and toast English muffins.
Brown cubed steaks on both sides in lard over moderate heat.
Place each browned steak on English muffin half.
Spread 2 tablespoons... - 42.0849
1. In a pan with oil fry the minced meat and bacon with the garlic, mix in the breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and pepper.
2. Bind with the eggs, lay out the slices of meat and spread the mixture in each one.
3. Roll meat, secure by tying up with string and... - 42.0719
Mediterranean Beef & Vegetable Grill
The Mediterranean Beef & Vegetable Grill is a filling dish that I am personally crazy about. I never get tired of this wonderful dish no matter how many times I prepare it. Try this original Mediterranean Beef & Vegetable Grill recipe for yourself! - 41.4435
1. In a saucepan add butter and cook the chunks of meat quickly on a high flame till meat is evenly browned.
2. Add the onions, garlic, potatoes cut in cubes and then the tomato puree.
3. Adding the spice with the mixture continue frying for 2... - 41.2051
Shish Kabob With Mushrooms
1) Cut the green peppers into four equal slices.
2) Cut the asparagus into 2 inch pieces and peel small onions.
3) Take wooden skewers and thread the beef alternately with green peppers, asparagus pieces, mushrooms and onions.
4) Take a baking dish and... - 41.0261
Roast Pork Or Beef
1. Cover the bottom of a deep baking dish with onions cut in slices and put the meat on them.
2. Chop the garlic, rub into the meat, place the potatoes cut in half around the meat and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add 250 ml of stock and top the... - 40.9407
1. In a pot bring all the vegetables cut into small pieces together with the meat and other ingredients slowly to the boil.
2. Then simmer for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours and season with salt and pepper.
3. The meat can be removed and served separately as a... - 40.8945
Spicy Mediterranean Meatballs
Prepare Herbed Meatballs and set aside.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onions and cook, stirring, until they begin to soften (about 5 minutes).
Stir in garlic, ginger, cumin, paprika, cilantro, vinegar, tomatoes, broth, and bouillon... - 40.6334
Beef With Green Peas
1. Preheat the oven to 325 °F.
2. Cut the garlic into slivers and stuff them to the meat. Before that make shallow incisions on the meat.
3. Sprinkle freshly ground pepper and salt over the meat for seasoning it.
4. Soften half of... - 40.4342
1) Trim the steaks for any visible fat.
2) Preheat the oven.
3) Take a 1.6 litre (2 3/4 pint) casserole dish and place the steaks in it.
4) Cover the steak with the onion and green pepper.
5) In a bowl, place the flour and gradually... - 40.0852
1 Preheat the oven to 180Â°C, 350Â°F,gas4.
2 Boil the cabbage leaves in salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain and dry on absorbent paper.
3 Put the mince with the chopped onion in a saucepan and fry gently in the oil until the meat is brown, about 10... - 39.7089
Grilled Dill Steak
1. In a large shallow, non-metallic dish, combine the olive oil, dill pickle liquid and garlic.
2. Whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
3. Add the dill pickle slices and the meat and toss to mix.
4. Cover and refrigerate overnight,... - 39.6228
Mediterranean Beef & Artichokes
Drain tomato wedges; reserve juice.
Add water to juice to make 2-1/3 cups liquid.
Drain artichoke hearts, reserve marinade.
Cut artichokes in half.
Heat marinade in skillet.
Add meat and brown, turning as needed.
Add tomato wedges, liquid and salt;... - 39.3428
Chuck With Herb Anchovy Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Trim fats from chuck and arrange it in baking dish. (12x8x2) inches.
3. Roast chuck for an hour and strain off the fat.
4. Take a bowl and combine cream of celery soup, chopped onions, chopped canned... - 39.3374
Vegetable Beef Kabobs
1) Cube the beef into 1 1/4-inch pieces and place in a self-sealing plastic bag.
2) In a small bowl, mix the wine or broth, soy sauce, oil, ginger, garlic and tarragon together and pour into the bag with beef.
3) Seal the bag and allow to stand at... - 39.0707
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Combine beef and next 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Shape into 8 (2-inch) meatballs.
Thread meatballs onto 2 (10-inch) skewers.
Thread mushrooms and onion alternately onto 2 (10-inch)... - 38.4323
1 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F,gas6.
2 Mix the beef, onion, rice, breadcrumbs, egg and seasoning together.
3 Divide into four and mould on to short skewers in long, oval shapes.
4 Heat the oil in a frying pan (skillet) and brown for 15 minutes... - 37.5086
Mediterranean Beef Kabobs
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine green onions, oil, lemon juice, tarragon, oregano, pepper, and garlic.
Pour over meat; seal bag.
Marinate in the... - 36.8639
In small bowl, combine feta cheese, 2 tablespoons steak sauce, olives and mayonnaise.
Cover; chill until ready to serve.
Shape beef into 4 patties; grill over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until done, brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons steak... - 36.7042
– In a 12-cup (3 L) microwave-safe dish, mix together water, cornmeal and oil; covei and cook in microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes. Stir and cook 3 minutes longer or until liquid is completely absorbed. Spread cheese evenly over cornmeal.
– In an 8-cup... - 36.2291
In medium bowl, gently combine ground beef, feta cheese, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper (do not mix too vigorously or burgers will be tough).
Divide beef mixture into 4 equal portions; form into 4 patties.
Place burgers on oiled barbecue grill; grill over... - 36.1429
Trim slices of steak into neat portions.
Melt butter in a heavy frying pan, add steak and sear over a high heat for 1 minute on each side, reduce heat to medium and cook for a further 4-5 minutes on each side—a little longer if steak is preferred medium... - 35.8089
1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, egg, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Shape the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls. Dust the meatballs lightly with the flour.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet... - 35.0272
1. Cut the beef into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes and brown in hot oil on all sides. Lift out and set aside.
2. Saute the onions and garlic in the pan until soft, add tomatoes, tomato paste, wine, bay leaf, cloves, sugar, salt and pepper, return the beef to the... - 34.7357
Steak And Onions
Steak and Onions are best partners! Taste this easy-to-make Steak and Onions dish from the Mediterranean cusine and feel free to comment on it! - 34.6911
In large heavy pan, brown veal in oil.
Add soup, wine, water and garlic.
Cover; cook over low heat 45 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook 15 minutes more or until done Stir occasionally. - 34.1359
Make Consomme and allow to cool, when it will set into a light jelly.
If the weather is hot and you have no refrigerator, dissolve 2 level teaspoons powdered gelatine in consomme.
Beat lightly before putting into soup cups.
Garnish with slices of cucumber or... - 34.1119
Filet Mignon With Roasted Garlic Sauce
Combine the wine vinegar and shallots in a small saucepan.
Boil until nearly all the liquid has evaporated.
Add the chicken broth and boil until reduced to about 1 cup.
Squeeze the garlic from the roasted cloves and puree in the food processor or... - 33.1303
Beef With Garlic Sauce
1. Slice beef into 2 cm / 3/4 in thick slices. Place each slice between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound with a mallet until 1/2 cm / 1/4 in thick.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat. Add garlic, sugar, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce,... - 32.7379
Steamed Beef With Garlic
1. In a greased soup plate layer the meat, garlic, bacon and chopped parsley, place the lard on top and season with salt and pepper.
2. Cover with foil and steam over hot water or a saucepan of simmering soup for 1 1/2 hours.
3. Serve hot with... - 32.4463
Giant Beef-lobster Kebabs
Giant Beef-Lobster Kebabs is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Giant Beef-Lobster Kebabs dish. - 30.7724
Cumin Kufta Stew Part 2 Of 2
Please watch the video or for step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at http://www.HowToExpo.com - 19.8944
Lahmajun - Pizza - Part 1 Of 2
Pizza need not always be unhealthy as seen in this video recipe for Lahmajun Pizza. Watch the 2 part video recipe for details - 19.0177
Cumin Kufta Stew Part 1 Of 2
Please watch video or for step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at http://www.HowToExpo.com - 18.2426
Mortadela Part 3 - Frying
For the step by step ingredients and directions please visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.1074
Lahmajun - Pizza Part 2 Of 2
Pizza is mostly considered as junk but not you will beg to differ after watching this recipe video for Lahmjun pizza. Check out the 2nd part of the video for detailed directions. - 17.7854
Potato Kebab Part 2 Of 2
although meat based kababs are more popular the vegetarian ones are good enough too. Here is the 2nd part of the potato kebab recipe . - 15.8618
Potato Kebab Part 1 Of 2
One of the famous exports from the West Asia, kebabs can come in all forms. Here we learn how to cook potato kebab. - 15.6537
Squash Soup Part 1 Of 2
For step by step printable ingredients and directions please visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 14.7212
Squash Soup Part 2 Of 2
In the 2nd part of this video recipe we continue to learn how to prepare Squash Soup - a Halloween special. - 13.8553
Mediterranean Beef Recipes By Category