- » Mediterranean Bean Tomato
Mediterranean Bean Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mediterranean Bean Tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mediterranean Bean Tomato recipes.
White Beans In Tomato Sauce
Beans are high in protein which ultimately make this a must try recipe for people on a high protein diet. Recipe is simple and the video is a proof of how simple it can get. You may have to figure out a few things but in the end you will know how to make your... - 38.6989
You May Also Like!
Mediterranean White Beans With Tomatoes
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, green pepper, oregano and thyme; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Add tomatoes and vinegar. (Depending on juiciness of fresh tomatoes, you may need to add 2... - 28.6119
Green Beans In Tomato And Olive Oil
Green Beans in Tomato and Olive Oil is one amazing dish that you will ever come across. The specialty of this dish is that it can be prepared days in advance and can be kept in the refrigerator. You can add meat or lamb in this dish and heat it once again. - 78.2399
Cook lima beans according to package directions.
In a skillet over medium-high heat, saute onion and garlic in margarine until tender.
Stir in lima beans, tomatoes and mint leaves.
Heat thoroughly and serve. - 28.0769
Mediterranean White Bean Salsa
Cook the beans for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until tender, adding the salt towards the end.
Drain the beans, allow to cool, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl and thoroughly combine. - 35.2962
Mediterranean White Bean Soup
1. Rinse beans and soak overnight in cold water.
2. Drain, rinse, and keep aside.
3. Remove and discard ferns from fennel bulbs.
4. Chop fennel bulbs coarsely and set aside.
5. Snip off roots from the bulb and chop into 1/2-inch... - 47.3665
1) Cook the lima beans as per its packet instructions.
2) In a saucepan, add margarine and saute onion and garlic.
3) When the onion and garlic soften and begin to change color, add the lima beans, tomato chunks, tomato juice and mint... - 38.3438
Mediterranean White Bean Hummus Dip With Parmesan And Basil
This video shows a recipe which is a great variation to regular plain hummus. The chef here makes the hummus with cannellini bean, parmesan and fresh basil for a flavorful twist. The video also offers great serving ideas for this dip. Try out this recipe with... - 109.669
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
1. Drain the jar of artichokes, reserving 3 tbsp of the oil. Pour the oil into a bowl, stir in the sun-dried tomato paste and vinegar until smooth, then season to taste.
2. Roughly chop the artichokes, then tip into a large bowl with the beans, tomatoes,... - 32.3545
Mediterranean Duck And Two Bean Pasta
1) Take a large bowl and place the duck in it.
2) Allow a pot of salted water to come to a boil and cook the haricots verts for about 3 minutes in it until just soft.
3) Drain the haricots under cold water and dry gently.
4) Mix this with the duck... - 43.6034
Mediterranean Fish Soup With White Beans
1. Put the kettle on heat and warm the olive oil.
2.Saute onions and garlic until soft
3.Now add the tomatoes, bay leaf ,thyme,basil,orange peel and parsley, pepper and cayenne pepper.
4.Pour the water or stock. Bring soup to a boil
5.Add the cooked... - 45.6388