- » Mediterranean Bean Soup
Mediterranean Bean Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean bean soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean bean soup recipes.
Fennel And Bean Soup
Warm the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the onions, fennel, garlic, and oregano.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until softened.
Stir in the tomatoes (with juice) and broth.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Cook the ditalini in a large pot of... - 47.1913
You May Also Like!
Mediterranean Fish Soup With White Beans
1. Put the kettle on heat and warm the olive oil.
2.Saute onions and garlic until soft
3.Now add the tomatoes, bay leaf ,thyme,basil,orange peel and parsley, pepper and cayenne pepper.
4.Pour the water or stock. Bring soup to a boil
5.Add the cooked... - 44.9723
Mediterranean White Bean Soup
1. Rinse beans and soak overnight in cold water.
2. Drain, rinse, and keep aside.
3. Remove and discard ferns from fennel bulbs.
4. Chop fennel bulbs coarsely and set aside.
5. Snip off roots from the bulb and chop into 1/2-inch... - 48.1813
Chunky Chicken Soup Mediterranean Style
1 In a stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
2 Stir in the tomatoes with their juice, the stock, water, rice,... - 33.1389
Peppery Garbanzo Bean Soup
1) Wash the garbanzo beans with cold water for 1 minute. Drain the beans properly.
2) Coat the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat.
3) Put the onions, green pepper and parsley.
4) SautÃ© them well until they... - 48.1568
Creamy Navy Bean Soup
1) Wash the navy beans and put them in a large Dutch oven.
2) Cover the beans with water and soak for overnight.
3) Drain the beans and keep aside.
4) Take a large skillet and coat with the cooking spray.
5) Heat the skillet over... - 46.4644
Navy Bean Soup
1) In a pot combine beans with the stock.
2) Simmer for 25 minutes.
3) Add the tomatoes, parsnips, onions, peppers, garlic, thyme and caraway.
4) Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until the beans are tender.
5) Crush some or the beans with a potato... - 44.9007
Fava Bean Vegetable Soup
1. Rinse beans and clean well.
2. In a 6-quart pan add beans and beef broth. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, cover and keep aside for 1 hour.
4. Add potato and celery.
5. Boil again, cover and simmer for 3 hours until... - 46.6785
Harira - Traditional Moroccan Soup
How to make Harira (Hrira), one of the most delicious soups in Moroccan cuisine. This soup is the National soup of Morocco during the holy month of Ramadan. - 27.8742
Arabian Lentil Soup
Heat oil in soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion, celery, carrot and garlic. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring, just to soften. Do not brown.
Add cumin and coriander. Cook another 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant.
Add water and salt and bring to a boil.
Add... - 101.737
Fava Bean And Chickpea Soup From Andalusia
Dried beans are popular everywhere in the Mediterranean. They also have a flavor a tad different than the fresh bean, which means they are ideal in earthy and deeply flavorful soups such as this one from Granada in Andalusia in southern Spain called potaje... - 37.392