- » Mediterranean Bean
Mediterranean Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean bean recipes.
I often make this hummus dish when I'm entertaining guests and I'm in a bit of a rush. It's the perfect snack that everyone loves and it's so quick and easy to prepare. The addition of a Serrano chile and chipotle pepper gives this homemade recipe a subtle... - 124.279
Mediterranean Fish Soup With White Beans
1. Put the kettle on heat and warm the olive oil.
2.Saute onions and garlic until soft
3.Now add the tomatoes, bay leaf ,thyme,basil,orange peel and parsley, pepper and cayenne pepper.
4.Pour the water or stock. Bring soup to a boil
5.Add the cooked... - 45.6388
Mediterranean Duck And Two Bean Pasta
1) Take a large bowl and place the duck in it.
2) Allow a pot of salted water to come to a boil and cook the haricots verts for about 3 minutes in it until just soft.
3) Drain the haricots under cold water and dry gently.
4) Mix this with the duck... - 43.6034
Mediterranean Bean Salad
1. Prepare the string beans by trimming them and if they are small, leave whole and cut beans in half crosswise, if large.
2. In a saucepan simmer prepared beans in boiling water to almost cover with a little salt for about 10 minutes such that... - 40.9829
1) Cook the lima beans as per its packet instructions.
2) In a saucepan, add margarine and saute onion and garlic.
3) When the onion and garlic soften and begin to change color, add the lima beans, tomato chunks, tomato juice and mint... - 38.3438
Mediterranean Green Beans
1. Take a saucepan and steam the beans for 5 minutes or till they turn soft.
2. In a large bowl, whisk some vinegar, mustard, garlic, oregano and pepper together.
3. Add the steamed beans and toss to coat properly.
4. Serve hot in a serving... - 34.7521
Mediterranean Green Beans
Steam the beans for 5 minutes, or until just tender.
In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, garlic, oregano and pepper.
Add the beans and toss to coat. - 32.7953
Mediterranean Style Bean Salad
1. Drain the jar of artichokes, reserving 3 tbsp of the oil. Pour the oil into a bowl, stir in the sun-dried tomato paste and vinegar until smooth, then season to taste.
2. Roughly chop the artichokes, then tip into a large bowl with the beans, tomatoes,... - 32.3545
Cook lima beans according to package directions.
In a skillet over medium-high heat, saute onion and garlic in margarine until tender.
Stir in lima beans, tomatoes and mint leaves.
Heat thoroughly and serve. - 28.0769
Sauteed Mediterranean Green Fava Beans
1. In a skillet or frying pan heat olive oil. Once hot add onions and sauté it for around 5 minutes or till it turns light brown.
2. Add in the fava beans and stir to mix well. Season with salt to taste, cover and reduce the heat to low. Cook for... - 0
Mediterranean Bean Recipes By Category