- » Meaty Continental
Meaty Continental Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meaty continental recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meaty continental recipes.
Pork Loin With Herbed Blueberry Sauce
Its a weeknight, and you want to make something effortless yet delicious? This video is sure to come handy. Watch the chef prepare this delectable concoction of tender pork loin with a fresh blueberry sauce. The dish is flavored with fresh herbs that makes it... - 131.958
Roasted Pork Belly
Roasted pork belly - many of you might smell the dish just by watching the video. The only thing about roasting a pork belly is it takes time, but it is among the simplest recipes on earth. The fennel seed seasoning gives a special flavor which makes the... - 115.89
Turkey And Egg Sandwich
If you love sandwich for your lunch or dinner, here is a recipe of heavy sandwich, which will keep you full for quite some time. It is really tasty with all the fillings of butter lettuce, turkey, egg and fresh tomato slices. It also serves a good dose of... - 112.29
Beef Pork Patties
Beef and pork cutlets get their special flavor from grated raw onion. The moist patties cook up quickly and make an excellent weeknight meal. Serve with a salad and buttered boiled or mashed potatoes. - 94.1246
Homemade Chicken Stock
There is no comparison between soup or stew made with canned stock or commercial stock cubes and one made with homemade chicken stock. Homemade stock has an incredible flavor and richness that takes the finished dish to a completely different level and its... - 91.91
Homemade Beef Stock
There is no comparison between soup or stew made with canned stock or commercial stock cubes and one made with homemade beef stock. Homemade stock has an incredible flavor and richness that takes the finished dish to a completely different level and its ten... - 91.7716
Moreish Lamb And Mushroom Stew
For people who love rich stews, here is another addition to your repertoire. Watch this video to see how Jameela's age old recipe of moreish lamb and mushroom stew makes you taste buds water. Slurp! Slurp! - 68.7645
This Beef stroganoff is a great meal idea for a lazy Sunday afternoon. A one dish meal that would give you a lot of free time to spend with family. Enjoy!! - 48.6264
Royal Beef Ribs
1) In a saucepan, mix together all ingredients except ribs and stir well.
2) Heat the vinegar mixture and bring to a boil.
3) Lower the heat; simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Remove the bay leaf.
5) Dredge the ribs... - 46.6631
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Clean and cut the steak in bite-size pieces.
3) In a flat plate, spread the flour and roll the steak in it.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the steak evenly on both sides.
5) In a large... - 46.5536
1. In a saucepan, combine beef, onion, bay leaf, salt, pepper and water.
2. Cover and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours or till meat is tender.
3. Remove beef; skim the fat from the broth.
4. When meat is cool enough to handle, remove meat from bones; cut... - 46.4664
Beef Meatball Stroganoff
1) In a large bowl, place the meat with the salt, pepper, steak sauce, crumbs and the egg till combined well
2) Using the hands, shape the meat into 18 balls
3) In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and then sauté the beef balls in the butter
4)... - 45.2989
Saucy Beef Roulades Continental
1) Beat the steak with mallet and cut into 6 long pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix together stuffing mix, celery and onion.
3) Spoon small amount of celery mixture on end of each steak piece.
4) Tightly roll up the steak and secure with... - 43.6222
Barbecued London Broil
Are you planning to cook-up something excellent? How about this appetizingly scrumptious Barbecued London Broil. This recipe of Barbecued London Broil uses a great choice of ingredients and is of course great to serve for special occasions. - 43.2859