- » Meatloaf Top
Meatloaf Top Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meatloaf top recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meatloaf top recipes.
Cheese Topped Meatloaf
Combine all ingredients; mix lightly.
Spoon into 2-quart baking ring.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with wax paper.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 5 minutes and MEDIUM-LOW for 22 minutes.
During cooking remove excess fat with baster as it accumulates.
TO HEAT BY... - 44.4049
Mexican Meatloaf Roll
The mexican meatloaf roll is a beef and oats meatloaf. Flavored with green chilies and combined with cream cheese for flavor, the mexican meatloaf roll also has eggs in it. Baked in the oven, this beef meatloaf is topped off with salsa for a definite mexican... - 40.3752
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl add bread crumbs and milk, add the turkey, and mix thoroughly.
3) Gently add egg white, onion, garlic, green pepper, catsup, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Pour the... - 45.6574
Meatloaf Ring is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of flavored beef, soup mix and cheese; I am sure you would love to try this Meatloaf Ring again-n-again. - 41.7613
Meatloaf is the ultimate comfort food. Joanne Hoff for the Kraft Kitchens shares tips on how to make a moist and flavorful meatloaf. - 38.729
French Country Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (160°C).
2. In a large bowl, combine beef, veal, pork, onion, parsley, green onions, basil, mustard, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
3. Combine eggs, breadcrumbs and cream; stir into mixture.
4. Lay six bacon slices side by side... - 35.7715
Homemade Mini Turkey Meatloaf
If you don't have enough time to bake a traditional meatloaf, these mini meatloaves can be a time saver. These are plain and simple and can be enjoyed in various ways. You can place them inside the buns or serve it by itself. Watch the video to learn the... - 116.838
Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf
Cut cheese slices in half diagonally; reserve half the cheese triangles.
Chop remaining cheese slices finely.
Combine chopped cheese, eggs, ground beef, milk, oats, onion, green pepper and seasonings.
Press beef mixture into greased loaf pan.
Invert... - 40.662
Favourite Family Meatloaf
1.Combine bran cereal, onion, carrot, zucchini, yoghurt and egg in a mixing bowl.
Set aside for 10 minutes.
2.Mix in meat, lemon rind, lemon juice, herbs and pepper to taste.
Press mixture into a lightly greased and lined 25 cm x 10 cm ovenproof loaf... - 42.7925
Combine all ingredients, saving 1/3 cup picante sauce for top of meatloaf.
Form into a loaf and place in greased ovenproof pan.
Top with the remaining sauce.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. - 23.1168
Easy Meatloaf With Medeterenian Twist
1. In food processor, add garlic, celery, onion, olives, and juice from olives. Blitz well.
2. Add oregano, cilantro, Dijon mustard, and sour cream. Pulse.
3. In a large bowl, combine minced beef, and pork.
4. Drop garlic onion mixture, and... - 105.991
Solar Cooked Meatloaf
1. Arrange the solar cooker with an outside temperature of 50 degrees Farenheit or more.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Bring the mixture together in a mound and shape it like a bread loaf.
4. Grease the black pan of... - 85.967
1. In a small saucepan empty the can of tomato paste and stir in the water. keep aside.
2. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
4. In a large bowl,... - 47.3033
Meatloaf For Dinner
Meatloaf has to be the best comfort food and is equally good for entertaining too. In this recipe video, Betty shares with her viewers the secrets of making the perfect meatloaf at home. Not only does it add great value to your suppertime, but also makes for... - 90.1416
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, place the ground turkey.
3. With a fork break it up.
4. In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and milk.
5. Mix this into the ground turkey.
6. Add the egg white to this and mix well.
7. Next, mix... - 46.5036
1. In a medium sized bowl, mix together egg, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, rosemary, thyme, pepper, and dry mustard.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, and put ground beef in it.
3. Add egg mixture, mushroom, garlic, and sun dried tomatoes.
4. Put... - 105.253
1. Place the potato in a small saucepan and cover with cold water by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 20 minutes; drain and let cool about 10 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.Spray an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with nonstick... - 35.3549
Here is an excellent video for Mediterranean style Meatloaf. This recipe is a variation of the traditional American style meatloaf and incorporates some traditional Mediterranean flavors with original meat loaf ingredients. The video is a must watch for some... - 119.144
In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Form meat mixture in loaf shape on broiler rack in broiler pan.
Top with catsup.
Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes. - 33.0488
Rector's Meatloaf Old Faithful
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Warm the oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and green peppers and saute until soft, 8 to 10 minutes.
Place in a large bowl, add the ground round, oats,... - 46.4283
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you how to keep your meatloaf moist and light with Memphis BBQ sauce, Basting Oil, eggs, and Panko bread crumbs. Our Demi Glace finishes it off with amazing flavor. - 0
Chilli Meatloaf And Potato Casserole
Heat oven to 375ºF. In large bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients (first 7 ingredients), mixing lightly but thoroughly; gently press into bottom of 9-inch square baking pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Carefully pour off... - 33.7858
1. Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until golden and then transfer to a small bowl and cool in the fridge or freezer.
2. Heat oven to 350°. Combine beef, herbs, chilled onion, garlic, bread crumbs, egg, and ketchup. Shape into 2 loaves.
3. Cover with a... - 27.5768
Classic Moist Meatloaf
You think getting the moist meatloaf is next to impossible, chef is here to show you the right way. Perfectly moist and soft with an equally delicious glaze; what more to ask for in a classic meatloaf! Get ready to amaze your guests with an amazing dish that... - 133.581
Cookin’ Greens Mini Muffin Meatloaf
Preheat over to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook gently for 2 minutes, being careful not to let it color.
Add the Cookin’ Greens... - 37.8314
All Bran Meatloaf
1. Place bran in a food processor and process until it has the texture of coarse crumbs.
2. Melt butter in a heavy-based skillet over medium heat, stir in bran. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
3. Transfer bran to a bowl, add beef, veal, pork, spring... - 35.5215
Crunchy Family Meatloaf
1. In a bowl mix well to combine beef, potato, carrot, onion, breadcrumbs, egg, tomato sauce or chutney, herbs and black pepper to taste.
2. Into a lightly greased 1 1x21 cm / 4 1/2x8 1/2 in loaf tin press mixture and bake for 1 hour at 210°C /... - 39.843
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Add the next eight ingredients; mix well.
Add the sausage; mix well.
Press into an ungreased 9-in.x 5-in.x 3-in.loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour; drain often.
Increase temperature to 375° and bake 30... - 42.2783
Never Fail Meatloaf
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease loaf pan.
Mix all ingredients (except soup) together.
Pat into pan.
Top with soup.
Bake for 1-1 1/2 hours. - 37.4293
1) In a bowl add all ingredients except half of taco seasoning and mix thoroughly .
2) Make into the shape of loaf.
3) Put at the bottom of slow cooker.
4) Sprinkle with taco seasoning on top.
5) Cook covered on low for 8-10 hours.
6) Serve... - 42.9223
Mix all ingredients except barbecue sauce.
Spread mixture evenly in loaf dish, 9x5x3 inches.
Spread barbecue sauce over meat mixture.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium-high (70%) 12 minutes; rotate loaf dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave until center is no... - 40.0339
Meatloaf recipe by Dave is not just another recipe. He has a totally different recipe that can make your meatloaf all the more delicious. He is using some of his chicken broth along with the other ingredients, don't be surprised because it is this ingredients... - 103.765
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cut 2 pieces of waxed paper, approximately 12-inches by 17-inches.
3. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients reserving ½ cup cracker crumbs and the Cheddar cheese.
4. Mix well,... - 46.6829
Blue Cheese Meatloaf In Bacon Wrap
If you are sick and tired of the regular meatloaf, you can try this excellent recipe of meatloaf blended with blue cheese and wrapped in bacon. It is a gourmet dish which you can prepare for any special occasion. Watch the video to go through the step-by-step... - 142.618
1. In food processor, drop celery, onion, carrot, green pepper, and garlic. Pulse to chop finely.
2. Pulse bread in a food processor and set it aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
4. Place a pan on medium heat, and drop bacon in it.... - 117.444
Baked Meatloaf With Paprika
Are you looking for a simple solution for your dinner menu, which everyone will like? This is the right place to be, in this video chefs MJ & Natasha are showing step by step instructions to bake spicy meatloaf with barbecue sauce and paprika which is sure to... - 99.0505
This meatloaf is wonderful. I don't usually go for "meatloaf" but this is soooo tasty!! This makes a lot. - 10.5294
Meatloaf Top Recipes By Category