- » Meatloaf Tomato Sauce
Meatloaf Tomato Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meatloaf tomato sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meatloaf tomato sauce recipes.
Tomato Sauced Meatloaf
Combine ground meats, 1/2 cup tomato sauce, onion, egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in large bowl.
Spread mixture in loaf pan.
Pour remaining tomato sauce over loaf.
MICROWAVE 20 to 25 MINUTES on '6', or until set in center.
Let stand 5... - 38.4319
1. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a cup, dissolve the instant bouillon in boiling water.
4. In a large bowl, combine the meat with the... - 41.8318
Meatloaf With Tomato Glaze
Meatloaf is a great comfort food that would surely pep up your holiday menu. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for magnificent meatloaf with a flavorful tomato and ginger glaze. Great way to pamper your loved ones and make your food... - 145.67
Meatloaf With Mushroom Cream Sauce
1. Crumble bread and let it soak in the cream about 10 minutes.
2. Work the meat with salt and pepper.
3. Chop celery and parsley and mix in the meat with eggs, tomato puree, and the soaked bread. Season with garlic.
4. Butter an ovenproof dish and put in the... - 34.6626
Turkey Loaf With Courgettes And Tomato
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5 and line a non-stick loaf tin (pan) with parchment. Place the onion, garlic and turkey in a bowl, add the herbs and season. Mix, then add the egg white to bind.
2. Press half of the mixture into the base of the... - 37.9548
Homemade Mini Turkey Meatloaf
If you don't have enough time to bake a traditional meatloaf, these mini meatloaves can be a time saver. These are plain and simple and can be enjoyed in various ways. You can place them inside the buns or serve it by itself. Watch the video to learn the... - 116.838
Mix all ingredients except barbecue sauce.
Spread mixture evenly in loaf dish, 9x5x3 inches.
Spread barbecue sauce over meat mixture.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium-high (70%) 12 minutes; rotate loaf dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave until center is no... - 40.0339
Preheat oven to 350°.
Spray pan with non-stick vegetable spray.
Mix onions and crackers into ground beef in large bowl.
Add eggs, salt, and pepper; mix thoroughly.
Spread beef mixture in pan; cover surface of beef with layer of tomato sauce.
Bake for 45... - 34.0768
This meat loaf recipe is prepared with a minced steak along with bread crumbs and a medley of sauces for flavor. Cooked in the oven, the meatloaf is made with a ix of meat with onions, eggs and cheese along with worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce and barbecue... - 45.8332
Crunchy Family Meatloaf
1. In a bowl mix well to combine beef, potato, carrot, onion, breadcrumbs, egg, tomato sauce or chutney, herbs and black pepper to taste.
2. Into a lightly greased 1 1x21 cm / 4 1/2x8 1/2 in loaf tin press mixture and bake for 1 hour at 210°C /... - 39.843
1. In a small saucepan empty the can of tomato paste and stir in the water. keep aside.
2. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
4. In a large bowl,... - 47.3033
1. Place beef, breadcrumbs, onion, carrot, green pepper, spring onions and parsley in a bowl and combine.
2. In a small bowl whisk egg, barbecue sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Add to beef mixture and mix well.
3. Spoon mixture into a greased 11x21 cm/4 1/2 x... - 33.39
Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Process the bran cereal in a food processor until it has the texture of coarse crumbs.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy-based frying pan over moderate heat. Stir in the bran and cook, stirring constantly, for 2... - 35.5808
Combine minced steak, eggs, chopped onions, tomato sauce, oregano, salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
Blend well on electric mixer or by hand.
Form meat mixture into loaf shape.
Add a little stock or water if too stiff.
Place in greased shallow baking dish.... - 41.9592
This meatloaf is wonderful. I don't usually go for "meatloaf" but this is soooo tasty!! This makes a lot. - 10.5294
Meat Loaf With Sweet Sour Sauce
Combine ground beef, egg, crumbs, 1/2 can tomato sauce, onion, salt and pepper; mix well.
Place in loaf pan.
Mix all remaining ingredients and 1 cup water; pour over meat loaf.
Bake in 375-degree oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes. - 32.0263
Heat oven to 350ºF. Reserve 1/4 cup tomato sauce. In large bowl, combine ground beef, remaining tomato sauce, bread crumbs, onion, egg, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, garlic salt and pepper, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
Divide mixture into thirds and shape... - 35.3342
Stuffed Meatloaf Squares
1. Combine 1 cup stuffing mix with 1 cup stewed tomatoes, chuck, and egg.
2. Prepare rest of stuffing mix as package label directs for entire package of dry, crumbly stuffing, using rest of stewed tomatoes as part of liquid.
3. Start heating oven to... - 30.1848
Sausage And Bell Pepper Meatloaf
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Whisk 1/2 cup tomato sauce, eggs, 1 teaspoon sage, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in large bowl.
Add ground beef, sausage, onion, bell pepper, cracker crumbs, and garlic; blend well.
Pack mixture into 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
Mix... - 33.5813
In medium bowl, combine meat, 1 can of tomato sauce, egg, bread crumbs, green onion, celery, salt and pepper; mix well.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, shape one-half of meat mixture into an 8" x 5" rectangle.
Top with cheese, ham and olives.
Spread rest of... - 44.6854
Favourite Family Meatloaf
1.Combine bran cereal, onion, carrot, zucchini, yoghurt and egg in a mixing bowl.
Set aside for 10 minutes.
2.Mix in meat, lemon rind, lemon juice, herbs and pepper to taste.
Press mixture into a lightly greased and lined 25 cm x 10 cm ovenproof loaf... - 42.7925
Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Add some spunk to the king of comfort food — the mighty meatloaf with this cheesy recipe. This recipe adds a cheesy twist to the otherwise flavorful meatloaf. Flavorful, moist, tasty and cheesy, this totally beefed-up dish is easy on the palate and is easy... - 121.923
Combine ingredients for glaze, set aside.
Mix together all remaining ingredients press into greased 8 in. x 4 in.
Loaf tin, then turn upside down on to aluminium foil-lined oven tray, leaving tin still over loaf.
Bake in moderate oven, Mark 4,350°F., 15... - 39.0117
Progresso Italian-style Meatloaf
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In a large bowl combine beef, 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs, tomato sauce, egg, salt and black pepper.
Mix gently but thoroughly.
Place about one-half of the meat mixture in the bottom of a 12-x 8-x 2-inch baking pan.
Pat into a... - 38.9854
In small bowl, combine tomato sauce, brown sugar, and mustard.
In large mixing bowl, combine eggs, onion, cracker crumbs, ground beef, salt, and pepper.
Add 1/2 cup of tomato sauce mixture and stir thoroughly.
Place meat mixture in glass ring mold,... - 36.0022
Meatloaf In Microwave
Mix all ingredients thoroughly in (9x5-inch) loaf dish.
Spread mixture evenly in dish.
MICROWAVE 16 to 20 MINUTES on '6', or until set in center.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Garnish with slices of cherry tomato and parsley sprigs, if desired. - 34.6652
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Blend thoroughly.
2. Spread mixture evenly in a glass loaf dish. Cover with wax paper. Microwave at Power Level 7 for 20 to 25 minutes, or until center is no longer pink. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before... - 31.027
Cook vegetables in boiling water till tender; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except meat.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into loaf in baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours. - 36.6347
Meatloaf Pie Italiano
1. Grease a 9-inch pie pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a large bowl, combine ground meat, seasoning mix and water. Mix thoroughly breaking up the lumps, using a fork.
4. Turn the mixture into the pie plate and... - 46.288
My Favorite Meatloaf
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch deep-dish pie pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine beef, soup mix, breadcrumbs, tomato sauce, 1/3 cup water, and eggs. Using your hands, mix until well blended. Transfer to prepared pan and form into a loaf.
3. Bake until... - 27.1845
1. In a medium sized bowl, mix together egg, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, rosemary, thyme, pepper, and dry mustard.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, and put ground beef in it.
3. Add egg mixture, mushroom, garlic, and sun dried tomatoes.
4. Put... - 105.253
Mix together ground beef, bread crumbs, half the tomato sauce, egg, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, salt and pepper.
On wax paper, pat into a rectangle 1/2-in thick.
Sprinkle with mozzarella.
Roll up by starting on short side.
Lift paper until meat begins to roll... - 40.3822
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, place the ground turkey.
3. With a fork break it up.
4. In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and milk.
5. Mix this into the ground turkey.
6. Add the egg white to this and mix well.
7. Next, mix... - 46.5036
Meatloaf With Caramelized Onions And Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic, and sugar; cook, stirring occasionally, until golden,... - 33.0866
1) Lightly oil 9x5x3 loaf pan.
2) Place chicken lightly into the prepared pan.
3) Pre-heat oven to 350â€™F
4) In a large mixing bowl, mix together chicken, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper.
5) In another small bowl, beat... - 45.694
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Pulverize toast in a food processor to make fine crumbs; transfer to a large bowl. Add ground meat, tomatoes, beans, egg, carrot, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper; mix gently until just blended.
2. Spoon into 5- by 9-inch loaf... - 28.694
Rector's Meatloaf Old Faithful
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Warm the oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and green peppers and saute until soft, 8 to 10 minutes.
Place in a large bowl, add the ground round, oats,... - 46.4283
Combine beef, crumbs, cheese, onion, green pepper, and seasonings; mix thoroughly.
Add eggs to tomato sauce; blend into meat mixture.
Form in 2 loaves in 9 1/2x6 1/2x1 1/2inch foilware tray or shallow baking pan.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) about 1... - 37.1311