- » Meatloaf Shredded Vegetable
Meatloaf Shredded Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meatloaf shredded vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meatloaf shredded vegetable recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C)
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
3. To the hot pan, add together all the vegetables and water.
4. SautÃ© the vegetables until they are limp and the water has evaporated.
5. Take pan... - 45.9767
Meat Loaf Vegetable Pie
Cook eggplant in about 1 cup of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
Mix together the ground meat, half of the chopped onion, the egg, 1 teaspoon of the salt, curry powder, and garlic salt; use two-thirds of the meat mixture to line a greased 2-quart,... - 41.2445
1. Melt butter or margarine in skillet; saute zucchini and onion until tender. Chop 2 of the canned tomatoes; add to zucchini mixture. Cool the entire mixture slightly.
2. Combine zucchini mixture, meat-loaf mixture, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, salt, pepper,... - 33.4326
Meatloaf Ring is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of flavored beef, soup mix and cheese; I am sure you would love to try this Meatloaf Ring again-n-again. - 42.8639
Chilli Meatloaf And Potato Casserole
Heat oven to 375ºF. In large bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients (first 7 ingredients), mixing lightly but thoroughly; gently press into bottom of 9-inch square baking pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Carefully pour off... - 30.4974
Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Meatloaf
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
In lg.bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
In medium bowl, combine filling ingredients; mix well.
Set aside.Place beef mixture on waxed paper and pat into 14 x 10 inch rectangle.
Spread filling over... - 42.5295
Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
Make meatloaf mixture: In large mixing bowl, mix together beef, bread, milk, salt and pepper.
Make cheese stuffing: In 1 1/2-qt casserole place onion, pepper, celery and lemon juice.
Microwave at High (10) 3 Minutes, until lightly sauteed.
Add egg to hot... - 42.6199
Pie Plate Meatloaf
1. Cook mixed vegetables, following label directions and drain.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, 1 cup bread crumbs, tomato juice, garlic and seasonings and mix lightly but thoroughly.
3. Add half of the mixture to a 9-inch glass... - 45.8854
Meatloaf take more than an hour to cook in an conventional oven. The chef teaches you how to make quick and easy meatloaf in a few easy steps. - 94.5933
1) In slow cooker put potatoes and carrots.
2) Sprinkle salt over it to season.
3) In a bowl mix egg, shredded wheat, chili sauce, onion, salt, marjoram, and pepper.
4) Stir in ground beef. Mix thoroughly.
5) Make into the shape of loaf, slightly... - 47.7556
1.In a bowl, make a mixture of groun beef, bread crumbs, egg, milk, onion, salt and pepper by mixing gently.
2.Take a 2 quart glass loaf dish, put half of the beef mixture in it and make a cavity in the center.
3.Take a 1 quart glass... - 45.0463
Here is an excellent video for Mediterranean style Meatloaf. This recipe is a variation of the traditional American style meatloaf and incorporates some traditional Mediterranean flavors with original meat loaf ingredients. The video is a must watch for some... - 117.554
Meatloaf Hamburger Barbecue
Prepare a classic meatloaf that is real easy to do on your backyard grill! This is meatloaf the way it ought to be! - 109.808
Meatloaf Ring With Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1) Take a medium bowl to combine beef, 1/3 cup soup, bread crumbs, egg substitute, carrots, zucchini, pepper and onion. Add 1 tablespoon parsley and Italian seasoning to this mixture. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients. Keep it aside.
2)... - 44.9511
Turkey Loaf With Dried Tomatoes And Jarlsberg
Microwave first 4 ingredients on HIGH 6 minutes; let stand 2 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine vegetable mixture with nuts, crumbs, egg whites, turkey and 2 to 2 1/2 cups of the cheese.
On baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed with... - 42.2778
Vegetable Terrine Spiced With Pepper And Nutmeg
Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add carrots and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer carrots until tender (about 15 minutes).
Coarsely chop carrots and set aside in a large mixing... - 43.8598
Low Calorie Meat Loaf
Thoroughly combine all ingredients.
Shape into round loaf place accessory meat rack in crock pot.
Place meat loaf on rack.
Cover and cook on high setting for 4 to 6 hours. - 30.3329
Potato Topped Meat Loaf
For four 1/2 inch slices meat loaf, prepare instant mashed potato puffs as directed on package for 4 servings; set aside.
Set oven control at broil and/or 550Â°.
Broil slices with tops 3 to 4 inches from heat 5 minutes.
Spread potatoes on slices and... - 20.2333
Meat Loaf And Mashed Potato Pie
1. In a large saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender. Drain well and return to saucepan; place over low heat for 1 minute to dry. Mash using potato masher or electric mixer at low speed until smooth. Beat in sour cream; season with salt... - 31.9071
One Apiece Meat Loaves
1. Peel cucumber. Cut cucumber lengthwise in half. Using spoon, scoop out seeds from each cucumber half. Coarsely shred enough cucumber to make 1 cup. Slice any remaining cucumber to use as garnish.
2. In medium-sized bowl, combine shredded cucumber, ground... - 28.3849
Meat Loaf With Spinach & Mozzarella
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, thoroughly combine ground beef, savory herb with garlic soup mix, bread crumbs and eggs.
Place between two 10x12-inch sheets of waxed paper.
Using hands or rolling pin, press into 10 x 10-inch square.
Remove top sheet... - 39.2736
Summertime Meat Loaf
Soften gelatine in cold water.
Heat over hot water until dissolved.
Stir in remaining ingredients and scrape into oiled loaf pan.
Chill until set.
Unmold and garnish with thin slices of dill pickle. - 33.1662
This beef tofu loaf is a vegetable filled loaf made with ground beef. Herbed with oregano and parsley, this beef and tofu loaf is quite filling and has the goodness of tofu. Served with fresh veggies of choice, the beef tofu loaf is quite savory. - 46.775
Pizza Meat Loaf Dinner
Combine the first seven ingredients.
Shape into an oval with wet hands and roll the meat shape in the crushed flakes.
Centre in a large greased bake dish or covered roast pan.
Dry prepared vegetables and toss with the fat.
Arrange around the... - 47.325
Meat Loaf With Garden Sauce
In a small mixing bowl stir together soup mix, yogurt, and dillweed.
Cover and refrigerate mixture till needed.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together egg and 1/2 cup of the yogurt mixture.
Stir in ground beef, carrot, celery, and oats till well mixed.
In a 9... - 32.4243
Garden Style Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine vegetables, ground beef, oats, eggs, 1/4 cup of the chili sauce, herbs and seasoning and mix well
3. Turn meat mixture into a loaf pan.
4. Place in preheated oven and bake... - 46.7794
Party Meat Loaf
1. Combine the meat-loaf mixture, bread crumbs, cheese, dill pickle and juice, 2 teaspoons of the salt, pepper and 1 1/3 cups of the evaporated milk in a large bowl. (Reserve remaining salt and milk for pastry.) Beat eggs in a small bowl. (Reserve 2... - 42.6138
Parisienne Meat Loaf
1. Combine veal, pork, crumbs, carrot, onion, sour cream and 2 teaspoons of salt in large bowl; mix lightly. Set aside for Step 4.
2. Sift 2 cups of the flour and remaining 1 teaspoon of salt into a medium-size bowl; cut in shortening with a pastry blender or... - 45.8937
Vegetable Beef Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a 9X5X3-inch baking pan.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter or margarine. Add in the zucchini and onions and saute till they turn tender.
3) Chop 2 tomatoes from the can and add into the sauteing... - 44.179
Rolled Beef Swirls
How to Microwave Rolled Beef Swirls Mix meatloaf ingredients in large bowl.
In 1 1/2-qt casserole combine mushrooms, green onion, celery, parsley and olive oil; cover.
Microwave at High 2 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in... - 44.1292
1. Mix meat-loaf mixture lightly with eggs, bread crumbs, parsley and 1 teaspoon of the salt until well-blended; shape into 48 small balls.
2. Brown, half at a time, in a large frying pan; remove and set aside.
3. Pour all drippings from pan, then measure 3... - 38.1293