- » Meatloaf Shredded Vegetable
Meatloaf Shredded Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meatloaf shredded vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meatloaf shredded vegetable recipes.
Meat Loaf Vegetable Pie
Cook eggplant in about 1 cup of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
Mix together the ground meat, half of the chopped onion, the egg, 1 teaspoon of the salt, curry powder, and garlic salt; use two-thirds of the meat mixture to line a greased 2-quart,... - 41.8817
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C)
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
3. To the hot pan, add together all the vegetables and water.
4. SautÃ© the vegetables until they are limp and the water has evaporated.
5. Take pan... - 44.8728
Turkey Loaf With Dried Tomatoes And Jarlsberg
Microwave first 4 ingredients on HIGH 6 minutes; let stand 2 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine vegetable mixture with nuts, crumbs, egg whites, turkey and 2 to 2 1/2 cups of the cheese.
On baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed with... - 39.8514
Meatloaf Ring is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of flavored beef, soup mix and cheese; I am sure you would love to try this Meatloaf Ring again-n-again. - 41.7613
1. Melt butter or margarine in skillet; saute zucchini and onion until tender. Chop 2 of the canned tomatoes; add to zucchini mixture. Cool the entire mixture slightly.
2. Combine zucchini mixture, meat-loaf mixture, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, salt, pepper,... - 31.5586
Chilli Meatloaf And Potato Casserole
Heat oven to 375ºF. In large bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients (first 7 ingredients), mixing lightly but thoroughly; gently press into bottom of 9-inch square baking pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Carefully pour off... - 33.7858
Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf
Make meatloaf mixture: In large mixing bowl, mix together beef, bread, milk, salt and pepper.
Make cheese stuffing: In 1 1/2-qt casserole place onion, pepper, celery and lemon juice.
Microwave at High (10) 3 Minutes, until lightly sauteed.
Add egg to hot... - 40.9593
Pie Plate Meatloaf
1. Cook mixed vegetables, following label directions and drain.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, 1 cup bread crumbs, tomato juice, garlic and seasonings and mix lightly but thoroughly.
3. Add half of the mixture to a 9-inch glass... - 45.7469
1.In a bowl, make a mixture of groun beef, bread crumbs, egg, milk, onion, salt and pepper by mixing gently.
2.Take a 2 quart glass loaf dish, put half of the beef mixture in it and make a cavity in the center.
3.Take a 1 quart glass... - 45.4283
Meatloaf take more than an hour to cook in an conventional oven. The chef teaches you how to make quick and easy meatloaf in a few easy steps. - 115.587
1) In slow cooker put potatoes and carrots.
2) Sprinkle salt over it to season.
3) In a bowl mix egg, shredded wheat, chili sauce, onion, salt, marjoram, and pepper.
4) Stir in ground beef. Mix thoroughly.
5) Make into the shape of loaf, slightly... - 48.1927
Here is an excellent video for Mediterranean style Meatloaf. This recipe is a variation of the traditional American style meatloaf and incorporates some traditional Mediterranean flavors with original meat loaf ingredients. The video is a must watch for some... - 119.144
Meatloaf Hamburger Barbecue
Prepare a classic meatloaf that is real easy to do on your backyard grill! This is meatloaf the way it ought to be! - 132.07
Meatloaf Ring With Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1) Take a medium bowl to combine beef, 1/3 cup soup, bread crumbs, egg substitute, carrots, zucchini, pepper and onion. Add 1 tablespoon parsley and Italian seasoning to this mixture. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients. Keep it aside.
2)... - 44.3888
This beef tofu loaf is a vegetable filled loaf made with ground beef. Herbed with oregano and parsley, this beef and tofu loaf is quite filling and has the goodness of tofu. Served with fresh veggies of choice, the beef tofu loaf is quite savory. - 44.358
Garden Style Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine vegetables, ground beef, oats, eggs, 1/4 cup of the chili sauce, herbs and seasoning and mix well
3. Turn meat mixture into a loaf pan.
4. Place in preheated oven and bake... - 46.7715
Vegetable Beef Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a 9X5X3-inch baking pan.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter or margarine. Add in the zucchini and onions and saute till they turn tender.
3) Chop 2 tomatoes from the can and add into the sauteing... - 44.7027
Rolled Beef Swirls
How to Microwave Rolled Beef Swirls Mix meatloaf ingredients in large bowl.
In 1 1/2-qt casserole combine mushrooms, green onion, celery, parsley and olive oil; cover.
Microwave at High 2 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in... - 45.3451
1. Mix meat-loaf mixture lightly with eggs, bread crumbs, parsley and 1 teaspoon of the salt until well-blended; shape into 48 small balls.
2. Brown, half at a time, in a large frying pan; remove and set aside.
3. Pour all drippings from pan, then measure 3... - 36.6394
Party Meat Loaf
1. Combine the meat-loaf mixture, bread crumbs, cheese, dill pickle and juice, 2 teaspoons of the salt, pepper and 1 1/3 cups of the evaporated milk in a large bowl. (Reserve remaining salt and milk for pastry.) Beat eggs in a small bowl. (Reserve 2... - 40.7353
Parisienne Meat Loaf
1. Combine veal, pork, crumbs, carrot, onion, sour cream and 2 teaspoons of salt in large bowl; mix lightly. Set aside for Step 4.
2. Sift 2 cups of the flour and remaining 1 teaspoon of salt into a medium-size bowl; cut in shortening with a pastry blender or... - 43.8098