Pepper Meat Loaf
- » Meatloaf Roasted Pepper
Meatloaf Roasted Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meatloaf roasted pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meatloaf roasted pepper recipes.
Roast Beef Stuffed Meatloaf
Sunday dinner won't be the same after serving up this Pit Boys style Meatloaf to family and friends at your Pit. Watch the Pit Boys prepare their classic dish two ways, the traditional loaf, and the Meat Muffin loaf, perfect for kids of any age..! And they're... - 0
Meatloaf With Gravy
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook 5 minutes. Add garlic, oregano, thyme, kosher salt, and pepper; lower heat and cook 5 minutes more.
2. Heat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine the meats, bread crumbs, tomatoes, eggs,... - 32.5439
Turkey Meat Loaf With Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add onion, mushrooms, and carrot. Cook, stirring occasionally, 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and all liquid is evaporated. Add garlic;... - 33.8908
Pot-roasted Meat Loaf
Combine the ground beef, cracker crumbs, onion, parsley, egg, pepper, seasoned salt and 1/2 can of tomato sauce in a large bowl; mix well.
Shape into a loaf about 6 inches long.
Heat the vegetable oil in a large heavy skillet or Dutch oven over medium... - 43.735
Pot Roast Meat Loaf
Mix the ground beef, milk, bread crumbs, catsup, 1 teaspoon salt, Worcestershire sauce and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a mixing bowl.
Shape into a loaf and place in center of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Peel potatoes and onions and slice 1/4 inch thick.
Scrape the... - 39.9193
A Spiral Loaf, Nicknamed Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In large bowl combine beef, bread crumbs, egg whites, onion, celery, parsley, salt, pepper, vegetable juice, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
3. On sheet of foil or wax paper, shape meat into 14x10-inch rectangle. Cover surface... - 36.5308
Heat oven to 350ºF. Reserve 1/4 cup tomato sauce. In large bowl, combine ground beef, remaining tomato sauce, bread crumbs, onion, egg, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, garlic salt and pepper, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
Divide mixture into thirds and shape... - 32.2546
Western Food: Meatloaf
1)Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2)Mix together in a large mixing bowl ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, dried parsley, eggs, melted salted butter, Sempio Yondu which is optional, lemon juice, salt, and tsp black pepper and combine well till the... - 131.834
In a large mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, milk and egg; mix thoroughly using a rubber spatula.
Crumble the ground meats into the bread crumb mixture and gently mix until thoroughly combined.
In a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic... - 43.9694
Family Pleasin' Meatloaf
In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except chili sauce.
Shape into 8 x 4-inch loaf.
Place loaf on roasting rack.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 14 to 18 minutes, or until loaf is firm and internal temperature in center... - 39.9038
The Best Meatloaf
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Set aside 10 x 4 in (25 x 10 cm) mold.
Place all meat, parsley and seasonings in large bowl.
Add onion and garlic; mix well.
Add breadcrumbs and eggs; mix, then stir in cream.
To double-check seasoning, cook a tiny patty of... - 41.896
1) Grind together onion and pig's liver.
2) Blend in remaining ingredients.
3) Take a 1 kg (2 lb.) loaf tin and press the mixture firmly into it.
4) In a roasting tin containing 2.5 cm (1 inch) water, place the tin and bake in a oven at moderate heat... - 41.5733
Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Meatloaf
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
In lg.bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
In medium bowl, combine filling ingredients; mix well.
Set aside.Place beef mixture on waxed paper and pat into 14 x 10 inch rectangle.
Spread filling over... - 42.7323
So long, dude food. Most men who love food have a roasting pan and a decent spice rack, but they're still looking for that one book that has all the real food they love to eat and wish they could cook. Esquire food editor Ryan D'Agostino is here to change... - 123.831
Chicken Meatloaf With Hoisin Glaze
Do you like to experiment with cuisines? If you do here is what that can be tried. Everybody likes chicken and most of us enjoy Asian cuisines too. In this video chef makes chicken with hoisin sauce glaze, an absolutely delicious dish to try. - 107.957
Beef Stroganoff Meatloaf
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into an 8- x 4-inch loaf; place on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Transfer meat loaf to a serving platter, and keep warm.
Combine bouillon... - 42.8549
Meatloaf Ring With Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1) Take a medium bowl to combine beef, 1/3 cup soup, bread crumbs, egg substitute, carrots, zucchini, pepper and onion. Add 1 tablespoon parsley and Italian seasoning to this mixture. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients. Keep it aside.
2)... - 45.1661
Supreme Ham Loaf
Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well.
Shape mixture into a 9 x 5 inch loaf; place in a lightly greased 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish.
Combine sugar, mustard, and vinegar; mix well and spoon half over ham loaf.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 20 minutes, basting... - 36.0717
Pepper Meat Loaf
Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add vegetables and garlic; mix and cook 6 minutes over low heat. Stir in lemon rind and Worcestershire sauce; continue cooking 2 minutes. Remove vegetables from pan and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180... - 32.8643
Ranch Meat Loaf
1. Combine all ingredients in medium mixing bowl; mix well. Pat into 8x4 glass loaf dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 25 to 30 minutes or until well done in center. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 26.7606
Cold Roast Veal Loaf
Preheat oven to 350F.
In large bowl, combine eggs, bread crumbs, mustard, basil, salt, pepper, Tabasco, onion, green pepper and parsley; beat with fork until well combined.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add veal and pork; mix well with fork.
Line a... - 42.4723
Roast Meat Loaf
1) In a large bowl, using a fork lightly beat the eggs
2) Add in the milk, oats, salt, monosodium glutamate, savory, pepper, and the parsley and keep aside
3) Into a skillet, melt some butter and sauté the onion till
4) Tip this into the egg mixture... - 45.8508
Roast Meat Loaf
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix all ingredients except catsup and brown sugar.
Press mixture firmly in ungreased loaf pan, 8 1/2 X 4 1/2X21/2 inches .
Loosen edges with spatula and unmold loaf in ungreased baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Mix catsup and sugar; spoon onto... - 37.4366
Zucchini Meat Loaf Roast
Mix tomato sauce and catsup.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, leaving out 1/2 cup tomato sauce mixture for top.
Mix ingredients thoroughly with hands, then shape into a thick oval loaf in a shallow baking pan.
Make 4 diagonal slashes across top with... - 35.8928
Meat Loaf Surprise
Thoroughly combine all ingredients except ham and cheese.
On a sheet of wax paper, press mixture into a 9 x 12-inch rectangle.
Layer sliced ham on meat, then cheese.
Roll up, starting at narrow end.
Seal ends to form loaf.
Place seam side down in loaf pan, 9... - 42.2919
All-american Meat Loaf
Combine ground beef, oatmeal, onion, 1/2 cup catsup, milk, eggs, 1 tablespoon horseradish, salt and pepper in large mixing bowl; mix well.
Spoon into 10-inch plastic ring mold.
Microwave on Roast for 12 to 15 minutes.
Let stand for 15 minutes.
Com- bine... - 38.7609
Healthy Comfort Dinner
Nina teaches viewers how to prepare a healthy comfort food dinner of Nina's Healthy Rolled Meatloaf with Tomato Roasted Red Pepper Sauce plus a delicious and healthy side dish: Sweet Potato Carrot Puree. - 100.785
Old-time Meat Loaf
the old time meat loaf is a three meat preparation of meatloaf. Made from veal, beef and pork, the old time meat loaf is made with eggs, breadcrumbs and seasoned to taste along with sage for flavor. Baked in a roasting pan, it can be served with grains,... - 35.4373
Combine ground beef, tomato sauce, egg, Worcestershire sauce, green pepper, onions, cracker crumbs, salt and pepper.
Mix lightly but thoroughly.
Shape meat mixture into a 9 x 4 x 3-inch loaf and place on a rack in an open roasting pan.
Bake in a 350Â° oven... - 26.7653
Hot Ham Loaf
Grind the ham and pork together, add the egg, milk, bread crumbs, onion, and salt and pepper to taste.
Mold into a loaf and place in a roasting pan.
Mix the brown sugar, mustard, vinegar and water, and pour this sauce over the loaf.
Bake in a preheated 300°... - 32.5758
Barbecue Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine meat, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, onion, bread crumbs, egg whites, and pepper in a large bowl.
Shape mixture into a 7x5 inch loaf on a rack in a roasting pan.
Spread remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over loaf.
Bake at 375... - 33.8531
This was one of the dishes that was cooked for our Food On The Go video where I cooked several things that could go a long way and provide meals for a week. Meatloaf is one of those easy dishes that goes a long way. Eat it fresh with vegetables or take it on... - 126.944
Ham Loaf With Pineapple Juice
Grind ham, veal and pork together into a large mixing bowl.
Add eggs, bread crumbs, milk and pepper.
Combine ingredients well.
Pat mixture into a 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic loaf pan.
In a small bowl combine mustard and brown sugar.
Spread top... - 41.3862
Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. In large bowl, combine ground beef, 1/3 cup Pasta Sauce, egg and bread crumbs. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. In 13 X 9-inch baking or roasting pan, shape into 12x8-inch rectangle.
2. Sprinkle 1-1/2 cups... - 28.4411
Easy Turkey Loaf
Place bacon on roasting rack.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until brown and crisp.
Combine all loaf ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
Press into 8 x 4-inch loaf dish.
Place dish on saucer... - 42.2065
The hardest part of making this meat loaf is grinding the meat.
Remove skin from chicken and cut and scrape meat from bones; discard sinews.
Put meat through a food chopper, using the fine blade.
You should have about 4 cups of ground meat.
Mix with the other... - 40.0702
Place zucchini and mushrooms in small bowl.
Microwave at High 2 minutes.
Stir in cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper.
In medium bowl mix pork and sausage.
Place on large piece of wax paper.
Press into 15 x 7-in... - 43.8677
Chicken And Sausage Loaf
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4.
2) Take a 2 lb (900 g) loaf tin. Grease and base line it.
3) Take a large bowl, place the sausagemeat in it. Add and mix in the Worcestershire sauce and breadcrumbs.
4) Add salt and pepper and... - 42.7816
Turkey Loaf With Courgettes And Tomato
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5 and line a non-stick loaf tin (pan) with parchment. Place the onion, garlic and turkey in a bowl, add the herbs and season. Mix, then add the egg white to bind.
2. Press half of the mixture into the base of the... - 37.8915
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Green Beans
Fresh roasted green beans sprinkled with salt, fresh garlic, parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. A great side dish to pair with meatloaf, steaks or roasted meats. Roasting the green beans really brings out the flavor and allows them to still have that... - 117.959
Popular Meat Loaf
1. Mix ground beef lightly with bread crumbs, egg, milk, onion, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pack mixture lightly into a 2-quart (9x5x3 inches) glass loaf dish. Cover with waxed paper.
2. Cook in microwave oven 5 minutes at ROAST. Top with ketchup. Rotate dish... - 27.6524
Garlic Meat Loaf
In a small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over bouillon to soften.
Place over low heat, and cook, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat; set aside.
In a small bowl combine carrot, 2 ounces onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, dry mustard, and... - 44.8419
Homestyle Meat Loaf
1) Take a 2-cup glass measure and mix butter, onion and celery.
2) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 3 minutes.
3) In a bowl arrange the meat.
4) Mix cooked vegetables, bread, egg, garlic, Worcestershire, hot pepper sauce, salt and black pepper and... - 45.6095
Mushroom Meat Loaf
1) Heat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
2) In a large bowl, add the pork, beef onion, garlic, mushrooms and breadcrumbs and mix well.
3) In a bowl, add wine, egg, salt, pepper, nutmeg and breadcrumbs and beat well to make a stiff... - 44.1973
Finely chop the veal and mix with the sausage meat and breadcrumbs.
Season well and add the beaten egg.
Mix thoroughly, adding gravy or stock until the whole mixture is well moistened, but not wet.
Form into a short thick roll and coat lightly with flour or... - 36.5131
Duchess Veal Loaf
Veal Mixture: In small skillet heat margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add celery, onion, and green pepper and saute until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
In medium bowl combine sauteed vegetables with remaining ingredients for veal... - 38.2411
Classic Meat Loaf
This classic meatloaf recipe is made with ground beef. Simply flavored with worcestire sauce and dried thyme, the classic meatloaf is baked along with veggies like onions with tonato sauce. With a little mustard to taste, the classic meat loaf is a pleasure... - 40.1327
Jellied Meat Loaf
Chop beef with knife into small pieces.
If too large, loaf will not slice well.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Stir to dissolve.
Add salt, onion powder and pepper.
Add... - 40.0069
Preheat oven to 350°.
Pour milk over 1 1/2 cups of the bread crumbs in mixing bowl.
Add ground meats, 2 teaspoons salt, pepper, 1/4 cup onion and eggs.
Cook mushrooms and 1 tablespoon onion in butter or margarine until lightly browned; add... - 39.0293
Duchess Veal Loaf
To Prepare Veal Mixture: In small skillet heat margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add celery, onion, and green pepper and saute until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
In medium bowl combine sauteed vegetables with remaining ingredients... - 35.9228
1. Puree the smoked salmon adding the mustard, lemon juice, sugar, dill and 1 egg white.
2. Stand a bowl over ice and turn the salmon into it. Mix in the cream, a dribble at a time. When it is all incorporated, cover the bowl and chill while you prepare the... - 37.9765
Basil Meat Loaf
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Blend thoroughly. Put mixture in loaf dish. Spread mixture evenly in a pyrex loaf dish.
2. Cover with plastic wrap. Insert temperature probe in center of meat loaf halfway through loaf.
3. Touch Clear. Touch... - 38.63
Buried Gold Meat Loaf
In a bowl combine first 9 ingredients.
Flatten mixture on waxed paper; place hard-cooked eggs down the center.
Roll up, shaping into a loaf.
Roll in flour.
In a small roasting pan, brown on all sides.
Add the beef bouillon; cook slowly for 1 hour.(Add more... - 41.9108
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Combine all the ingredients except the hard-cooked eggs in a mixing bowl.
Stuff the mixture into a straight-sided, wide-mouthed, heatproof jar.
Push the eggs in down the center, nose to tail.
If a jar is not available, use... - 41.742
Pizza Meat Loaf Dinner
Combine the first seven ingredients.
Shape into an oval with wet hands and roll the meat shape in the crushed flakes.
Centre in a large greased bake dish or covered roast pan.
Dry prepared vegetables and toss with the fat.
Arrange around the... - 45.8639
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Brush a 6-cup rectangular terrine with 2 tablespoons butter.
3) Blanch the romaine leaves in boiling salted water for 30 seconds, then remove the leaves with a skimmer and drain.
4) Line the bottom and... - 44.2626
Festive Meat Loaf Pinwneel
In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients.
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
On a piece of heavy-duty foil, pat beef mixture into a 17-in x 15-in rectangle.
Cover with ham and cheese slices to within 1/2 in of edges.
Roll up tightly jelly-roll... - 46.1221
1 ln a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, cook the potato and garlic for 8 minutes.
Place a colander over the pan, lay the green onions and carrot strips in the colander, cover, and steam for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tenderand the... - 43.8456
Three Moms' Meat Loaf
Place a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat oven to 375°F.
Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-low heat.
When hot, add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft, about 10 minutes.
In a large bowl,... - 45.0019
1.In a bowl, put spinach and add hot boiling water to it.
2.Drain the water sfter a minute.
3.Preheat the oven to gas mark 3 (170 degrees)
4.In a saucepan, put milk along with onion, bay leaf, peppercorns and blade of mace.
5.Heat until... - 47.4781
Meat Loaf En Croute
1. In a large bowl, put together eggs, bread crumbs, milk, onion, green pepper, salt, marjoram and pepper.
2. Using a fork beat the ingredients until well combined; let it stand for 5 minutes.
3. Add in the ground pork and ground chuck; using a... - 46.6107
Mock Pot Roast With Vegetables
1. Mix meat-loaf mixture lightly with rolled oats, eggs, catsup, horseradish, mustard, 2 teaspoons of the salt and pepper until well-blended. Shape into a loaf in a shallow baking pan; brush with gravy coloring.
2. Halve carrots lengthwise; arrange with... - 33.304
Mock Pot Roast With Vegetables
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Cut carrots into half lengthwise.
3) In a shallow baking pan, figure a well-blended mixture of meat-loaf mixture, rolled oats, eggs, catsup, horseradish, mustard, 2 teaspoons of the salt, and... - 41.6977
Betty's Beefy Whipped Potatoes
For all potato lovers out there, here is an amazing treat. Flavored with beef and enriched with cream, these whipped potatoes taste simply marvelous and can be relished with a variety of foods. Try them now! - 106.675
Hardinera is a famous meatloaf dish that originated in Quezon Province. This is considered as a special dish and is often served only in special occasions such as town fiestas and other important gatherings. - 93.7538
Turkey Loaf With Onion Sauce
1) Take a 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) non-stick loaf tin and line it with greaseproof paper.
2) Preheat the oven.
3) In a large frying pan, fry the turkey dry with the celery, onion and water for 5 minutes.
4) Remove the pan from the heat and... - 44.6635