- » Meatloaf Fried Onion
Meatloaf Fried Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meatloaf fried onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meatloaf fried onion recipes.
Perhaps you never knew what magic this secret sauce can play to make your meatloaf so exotic and so delicious. Want to learn about this secret sauce - watch the video. To maintain the secrecy, make sure to forget the recipe once you are done, only keep a note... - 86.1284
Peas And Cheese(with Garlic And Onion)
The combination of matar or peas and paneer or cottage cheese is popular in North India in the form of a spicy stew. Check out how Madhura showing how to make Matar Paneer with spices as well as onion and garlic. Good with rotis and naan! - 118.51
Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Add some spunk to the king of comfort food — the mighty meatloaf with this cheesy recipe. This recipe adds a cheesy twist to the otherwise flavorful meatloaf. Flavorful, moist, tasty and cheesy, this totally beefed-up dish is easy on the palate and is easy... - 120.242
Vegan Meatloaf - The Vegan Zombie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a meatloaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a pot boil vegetable stock and add in the millet. Bring to boil and turn the heat to low, simmer for 20 minutes. Let it cool once done.... - 0
Mushroom Sauce For Meatloaf
Heat oil in frying pan.
Add mushrooms, onion and eggplant; cover and cook 10 minutes over low heat.
Add beef stock, chives and season well; bring to boil.
Mix cornstarch with water; stir into sauce and cook 4 to 5 minutes over low heat. - 35.8089
1. In food processor, drop celery, onion, carrot, green pepper, and garlic. Pulse to chop finely.
2. Pulse bread in a food processor and set it aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
4. Place a pan on medium heat, and drop bacon in it.... - 110.103
Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Process the bran cereal in a food processor until it has the texture of coarse crumbs.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy-based frying pan over moderate heat. Stir in the bran and cook, stirring constantly, for 2... - 37.3823
This meatloaf is wonderful. I don't usually go for "meatloaf" but this is soooo tasty!! This makes a lot. - 10.647
So long, dude food. Most men who love food have a roasting pan and a decent spice rack, but they're still looking for that one book that has all the real food they love to eat and wish they could cook. Esquire food editor Ryan D'Agostino is here to change... - 123.557
Guilt-free Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Try this quick and fun take on an all-American standard cheese burgers. This is an excellent video to make cheeseburgers with bacon, onion and mustard. The tender and juicy meat with the wonderful seasoning is a real lip smacking alternative to basic... - 129.156
Man-pleasing Meatloaf- Easy, Moist And Flavorful
Do anyone really hate meatloaf? Its easy to make and most people love haing it with salad and mashed potatoes. It’s a kid's favorite too. Monique makes a great version that is low on fat but high on taste. - 107.399
Spooned-up Skillet Meat Loaf
Cook and stir meat in large skillet until brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in soup mix, oats and water.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in sour cream and eggs.
Spread meat mixture evenly in skillet; sprinkle cheese over top.
Cover and... - 35.4787
Cold Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3.
Grease a 900 g/2 lb loaf tin and arrange 2 rashers of bacon in the base.
Chop the remaining bacon.
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Fry the bacon gently, then add the onion and allow to soften in the bacon fat for... - 43.855
Picnic Meat Loaf
If you are planning an outing don't forget to include this fabulous Picnic Meat Loaf to your menu! But befroe that try out the Pcinic Meat Loaf once and let me know if you like it! - 43.3302
1. In a large frying pan, melt butter or margarine, saute onion until soft. Mix in chili powder and cook for 1 minute longer.
2. Using a knife, score frankfurters diagonally about 1/4 inch deep.
3. Keep them in a single layer in frying pan, add the... - 39.7008
Curried Beef Loaf
Mix the mince with plenty of seasonings, the curry powder, chutney, onion and breadcrumbs and bind together with the egg.
Turn into a well greased 450 g (1 lb) loaf tin and press well down.
Stand in a baking tin containing 4 cm (1 1/2 inches) water and cook... - 42.995
In a frying pan over medium heat saute the onion in the butter until soft; set aside.
In a large bowl mix together the ground turkey, whipping cream, eggs, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, nutmeg, and the onion.
Spoon half of the meat mixture in an even layer in a... - 42.3766
Meat Loaf With Vegetable Sauce
Combine beef, oats, salt, 1/2 cup of the onion, and 4 tablespoons of the parsley.
Drain liquid from tomatoes into meat and mix well; set tomatoes aside.
Pat the meat mixture into a loaf down the center of a shallow baking dish (about 9 by 13 inches).
Bake,... - 41.0811
Chicken And Stuffing Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Lightly oil a 9x5-inch or 8x4-inch loaf pan. In a medium frying pan, cook celery and onion in oil over medium-low heat, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
2. In a mixing bowl, use your hands to gently but... - 29.8011
Meat Loaf With Zucchini
1. Soak the bread crumbs in the milk and water and let them swell.
2. Spread the potato slices at the bottom of a greased ovenproof dish.
3. Mix the ground beef with the egg, seasonings, and the bread crumb mixture. Spread the meat on the potatoes.
4. Fry the... - 36.5495
Mushroom-stuffed Meat Loaf
In a frying pan over medium heat, saute mushrooms, onion, and celery in butter until vegetables are limp.
Add 1/2 cup of the tomato juice, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Break the bread into small pieces and whirl in a blender to make about 1 cup fine crumbs.
Mix... - 42.2745
Ham Vegetable Loaf
1. Saute onion, celery and carrot lightly in butter or margarine in medium-size frying pan; add bouillon cube and water, stirring until cube dissolves; cover; simmer 5 minutes.
2. Combine ground ham, cooked vegetables and liquid, eggs, thyme, pepper and lemon... - 34.7019
Avocado Tomato Meat Loaf
Fry the bacon in a skillet until brown, then remove from skillet.
Add the celery, green onions, parsley and green pepper to bacon drippings and cook until tender.
Place in a bowl.
Mix in remaining ingredients and pack into a 5 x 5 x 9-inch loaf pan.
Bake at... - 35.7039
1) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 1 teaspoon oil. Add onion and carrot to sauté and soften for 10 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, scrape these and add breadcrumbs, 5 tbsp of the passata, Worcestershire... - 46.2464
Ham Vegetable Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a medium-size frying pan, heat butter or margarine and sauté onion, celery, and carrot lightly in it.
3) Stir in bouillon cube and water until cube dissolves and simmer the mixture, covered... - 41.7493
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Take a large bowl and mix together bread, onion, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and milk in it, keeping aside for 10 minutes.
3) Mix in meat-loaf mixture until well-blended and then figure the mixture... - 45.8007
Pork And Veal Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 170Â°C, 325Â°F; gas.
Heat the oil and but- ter and fry the onion, celery and garlic until soft.
Add the wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
2 Crumble the bread and add to the pan with the meats, season- ings, herbs and egg.
3... - 43.1377
Glazed Ham Loaf
1. Combine ham, carrots, bread crumbs, potato, eggs and parsley in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine just until soft in a small frying pan; stir in mustard, salt and pepper. Add to ham mixture; mix lightly.
3. Pack into... - 40.7279
Meat Loaf Finlandia
1 Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a small frying pan; remove from heat.
2 Combine with veal, pork, bread crumbs, egg, parsley, salt, fennel, and pepper in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended.
3 Pour boiling water to cover over... - 37.2839
Glazed Ham Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. In a large bowl combine ham, carrots, bread crumbs, potato, eggs and parsley and toss lightly to mix.
3. In a small frying pan saute onion in butter or margarine just such that soft and stir in mustard,... - 44.5065
Parisian Meat Loaf Stacks
1. Shape meat-loaf mixture into a thick 6-inch round; place in a medium-size frying pan. Pour onion soup over top; heat to boiling; cover.
2. Simmer, spooning liquid in pan over meat several times, 1 1/2 hours. Lift patty onto a carving board.
3. Blend flour... - 26.8537
Turkey Loaf With Onion Sauce
1) Take a 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) non-stick loaf tin and line it with greaseproof paper.
2) Preheat the oven.
3) In a large frying pan, fry the turkey dry with the celery, onion and water for 5 minutes.
4) Remove the pan from the heat and... - 46.1077
1. Clean and mince meat.
2. Heat fat. Fry chopped onion and chopped bacon.
3. Add minced meat, breadcrumbs, beaten egg and seasoning and a little stock to moisten.
4. Grease a bread loaf tin. Dredge with breadcrumbs.
5. Arrange sliced hard boiled egg. Press... - 42.0306
Savory Meat Loaf
Melt the butter and fry the onion until soft; chop the pepper and mix well with all the remaining ingredients.
Grease a loaf tin and press in the mixture.
Smooth the top and cover with greaseproof paper; bake in the centre of a moderate oven (375°F - Gas... - 39.5265
Skillet Meat Loaf
1) Into a bowl. mix the 1/4 cup soup with meat, breadcrumbs, egg, onion, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly
2) Using the hands roll the meat mixture into 2 loaves
3) In a skillet, put the shortening and fry the loaves
4) Drain off any... - 44.2773
Parisian Meat Loaf Stacks
1) In a medium-size frying pan, place the meat-loaf mixture after figuring it into a thick 6-inch round.
2) Top with onion soup and bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Simmer, covered for 1 1/2 hours, brushing meat with pan liquid several times.
4) Onto a... - 37.6662
Super Meat Loaf
In a frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat; add the onion and cook, stirring until limp (about 5 minutes); turn into a large bowl.
Add to the bowl the bread crumbs, wine, salt, oregano, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, chopped parsley, eggs, and ground... - 42.5515
Ring Meat Loaf With Tomato Cheese Topping
1) Into a skillet, fry the bacon till crispy
2) Crumble the bacon
3) Into the bacon drippings, sautÃ© the onion till soft
4) Stir in 1/2 can soup, beef, bread crumbs, parsley, egg, crumbled bacon and pepper
5) Into a shallow baking dish, shape the... - 44.2992
Non Meat Loaf
1) Into a large pot, bring the stock to a boil
2) Tip in the split peas and simmer for 5 minutes
3) Add the lentil s and herbs and simmer with the lid on for 25-30 minutes
4) Take care to ensure that the liquid has evaporated and the peas and lentils... - 44.8777
Meat Loaf In A Terrine
Use bacon slices to line the bottom and sides of an 8 to 9-cup, deep, straight-sided casserole or loaf pan; the bacon slices should just meet in pan bottom, with ends draped over the rim.
In a frying pan cook the chicken livers in butter for 2 to 3 minutes... - 45.5026
Meat Loaf Finlandla
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) In a small frying pan, melt butter or margarine and sauté onion in it until soft and then take off the mixture from heat.
3) In a large bowl, mix together sautéed onion with veal, pork, bread... - 43.4659
Pork And Liver Terrine
Roughly chop the pork and liver and fry in the melted butter for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cool slightly, then mince finely with the onion, garlic and capers.
Add the breadcrumbs, seasonings, egg and stock and press into a greased 15 cm (6 in) round... - 39.0022
Swedish Meat Balls
1. Combine bread, onion, salt, pepper, nutmeg and milk in a large bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Stir in meat-loaf mixture until well-blended; form into 1 1/2-inch balls. Brown in butter or margarine in a large frying pan. Remove with a slotted spoon and... - 32.654
1. Mix meat-loaf mixture lightly with onion, bread crumbs, eggs, milk and seasonings until well-blended; shape into 48 balls.
2. Brown, half at a time, in shortening in a large frying pan; drain off all drippings. Return all meat to pan; stir in consomme;... - 34.5624
1. Mix meat-loaf mixture lightly with eggs, bread crumbs, parsley and 1 teaspoon of the salt until well-blended; shape into 48 small balls.
2. Brown, half at a time, in a large frying pan; remove and set aside.
3. Pour all drippings from pan, then measure 3... - 38.1293
Continental Meat Ball Pie
1. Shape meat-loaf mixture into about 18 balls; roll in flour to coat evenly. Brown in vegetable oil in a large frying pan; push to one side; add sausages and brown lightly.
2. Stir water, spaghetti-sauce mix, and tomato paste into frying pan; cover. Simmer... - 40.3165
Criss Cross Lasagna
1. Squeeze sausages from casings; mix meat lightly with meat-loaf mixture. Shape into a large patty in a frying pan; brown for 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks; push to one side.
2. Stir in onion and garlic; saute just until soft. Stir in... - 35.0634
Spaghetti (pasta) Sauce And Meatballs
Alright meat eaters, here comes another great recipe for you guys- Italian Spaghetti with Meatballs and Sausage. This is a family recipe and it has the touch of traditional Italian cooking in it. View this recipe and cook it up this weekend to impress your... - 132.306