- » Meatloaf Fresh Herb
Meatloaf Fresh Herb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meatloaf fresh herb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meatloaf fresh herb recipes.
1. Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until golden and then transfer to a small bowl and cool in the fridge or freezer.
2. Heat oven to 350°. Combine beef, herbs, chilled onion, garlic, bread crumbs, egg, and ketchup. Shape into 2 loaves.
3. Cover with a... - 27.5768
Turkey Loaf With Dried Tomatoes And Jarlsberg
Microwave first 4 ingredients on HIGH 6 minutes; let stand 2 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine vegetable mixture with nuts, crumbs, egg whites, turkey and 2 to 2 1/2 cups of the cheese.
On baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed with... - 39.8514
Mini Meat Loaves
Place all ingredients except cheese in a large bowl.
Mix together lightly but thoroughly.
Divide and shape mixture into 6 small loaves.
Place loaves on a baking pan or in individual loaf molds.
Press a piece of cheese into the top of each loaf.
Bake at 375°... - 37.6696
Florentine Meatloaf is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A delicious Florentine Meatloaf will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 31.0021
Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
Mix together the eggs, ketchup and milk and add to the ground beef in a large bowl.
Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
Pack the mixture into a well greased 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" (21 x 11 cm) loaf pan.
Bake for about... - 38.022
Combine all in large bowl, mix thoroughly, form in loaf and put in 2 greased 9x5 inch loaf pans.
Bake 1 1/2 hours at 350°, for meat thermometer 155°.
Family loved this loaf.
Can be frozen. - 31.2793
Savoy And Turkey Loaf
1. Plunge the head of cabbage into a large pot of boiling salted water. Cover and cook for 8 minutes, or until wilted. Drain well.
2. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion and celery until tender but not browned. Turn into a large bowl.
3. To... - 32.423
A Spiral Loaf, Nicknamed Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In large bowl combine beef, bread crumbs, egg whites, onion, celery, parsley, salt, pepper, vegetable juice, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
3. On sheet of foil or wax paper, shape meat into 14x10-inch rectangle. Cover surface... - 39.8077
Favourite Family Meatloaf
1.Combine bran cereal, onion, carrot, zucchini, yoghurt and egg in a mixing bowl.
Set aside for 10 minutes.
2.Mix in meat, lemon rind, lemon juice, herbs and pepper to taste.
Press mixture into a lightly greased and lined 25 cm x 10 cm ovenproof loaf... - 42.7925
Tasty Baked Meatloaf
Boil, steam or microwave peas until tender; drain.
Combine both minces in medium bowl, mix well with wooden spoon or your hand.
Mix in egg, onion, herbs and half the breadcrumbs.
Mix in peas gently.
Grease an ovenproof loaf dish or pan (base measures 14cm... - 36.6304
Meatloaf A La Russe
1. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a large bowl, combine the meats and mix thoroughly breaking up the lumps.
4. Add the remaining except the mushrooms and... - 45.2532
Crunchy Family Meatloaf
1. In a bowl mix well to combine beef, potato, carrot, onion, breadcrumbs, egg, tomato sauce or chutney, herbs and black pepper to taste.
2. Into a lightly greased 1 1x21 cm / 4 1/2x8 1/2 in loaf tin press mixture and bake for 1 hour at 210°C /... - 39.843
Turkey Loaf With Courgettes And Tomato
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5 and line a non-stick loaf tin (pan) with parchment. Place the onion, garlic and turkey in a bowl, add the herbs and season. Mix, then add the egg white to bind.
2. Press half of the mixture into the base of the... - 37.9548
This was one of the dishes that was cooked for our Food On The Go video where I cooked several things that could go a long way and provide meals for a week. Meatloaf is one of those easy dishes that goes a long way. Eat it fresh with vegetables or take it on... - 118.56
Cranberry-glazed Turkey Loaf
Cook sausage in a heavy skillet until browned, stirring to crumble.
Add onion and celery, cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Combine sausage mixture, turkey, stuffing mix, milk, parsley, eggs, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl; mix... - 39.1677
This beef tofu loaf is a vegetable filled loaf made with ground beef. Herbed with oregano and parsley, this beef and tofu loaf is quite filling and has the goodness of tofu. Served with fresh veggies of choice, the beef tofu loaf is quite savory. - 44.358
Best Meat Loaf Ever
This beef meatloaf is one of the best meatloaves I have ever tasted. Made with chopped veggies, lean beef and eggs, the best meat loaf is herbed with thyme and sage. With the crunch of added oats, this beef meatloaf is baked and best served with a fresh salad. - 37.9321
Non Meat Loaf
1) Into a large pot, bring the stock to a boil
2) Tip in the split peas and simmer for 5 minutes
3) Add the lentil s and herbs and simmer with the lid on for 25-30 minutes
4) Take care to ensure that the liquid has evaporated and the peas and lentils... - 46.0444
Manicotti Alla Veneziana
1) Keep the broiler ready.
2) In a pot of boiling water, cook the noodles as per its packet instructions. Drain and transfer into a large bowl of cold water, using a slotted spoon.
3) In a large skillet, add in the meatloaf mixture and... - 46.4723
Turkey Loaf With Onion Sauce
1) Take a 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) non-stick loaf tin and line it with greaseproof paper.
2) Preheat the oven.
3) In a large frying pan, fry the turkey dry with the celery, onion and water for 5 minutes.
4) Remove the pan from the heat and... - 46.334