- » Meatloaf
A meatloaf is a smoked or baked, traditional European dish of ground meat resembling bread loaf and closely connected to meatballs. Unlike most other meat dishes, the meatloaf can be cut into regular –shaped ... More »
Meatloaf With Tomato Glaze
Meatloaf is a great comfort food that would surely pep up your holiday menu. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for magnificent meatloaf with a flavorful tomato and ginger glaze. Great way to pamper your loved ones and make your food... - 145.67
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of Meatloaf then look no further. The chef shows the Homemade version which tastes better and has fewer calories. Most of all it tastes so delicious. So, do try it out. - 139.049
Looking for a nice and easy Meatloaf recipe, then this is it. The Chef shows how to make Meatloaf at home. It's so delicious and I'm sure you will enjoy this meal with your family. - 135.149
Meatloaf With Bread Crumbs
Meatloaf is an all American staple that many crave! Although it is very easy to make, one must be careful not to overcook the meat for the result will be inedible. Dry, hard meatloaf is no fun to eat! - 134.929
Classic Moist Meatloaf
You think getting the moist meatloaf is next to impossible, chef is here to show you the right way. Perfectly moist and soft with an equally delicious glaze; what more to ask for in a classic meatloaf! Get ready to amaze your guests with an amazing dish that... - 133.581
Baked Spicy Mini Chili Meatloaf
Want to surprise your guests with an amazing dish that looks and tastes impressive but is actually really simple to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make perfectly baked chili mini meatloaf that will leave everyone asking... - 131.229
Quick And Easy Meatloaf
Take the hassle off the weeknight dinners with meatloaves. Easy, effortless and extremely delicious, this ultimate comfort food is a breeze to make. Just gather up all the ingredients amd get making this comfort treat at home. Rest assured people will keep... - 129.823
Baked Turkey Meatloaf
Turkey being the key ingredient, a meatloaf done with it is definitely yummy and delicious beyond a doubt. Patty does a good job of demonstrating how to make a nice meatloaf. Watch the video for details - 128.496
Looking for a nice and easy Meatloaf recipe, then look no further. The Chef shows how to make Meatloaf at home. It's so delicious and if you're inviting friends home, you can surely make this dish. - 125.683
So long, dude food. Most men who love food have a roasting pan and a decent spice rack, but they're still looking for that one book that has all the real food they love to eat and wish they could cook. Esquire food editor Ryan D'Agostino is here to change... - 125.201
Ms. Goldgirl's Meatloaf
A very delicious meatloaf that can be made with ground turkey or ground beef. Easy to mix together and can be prepared in advance. - 123.698
Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Add some spunk to the king of comfort food — the mighty meatloaf with this cheesy recipe. This recipe adds a cheesy twist to the otherwise flavorful meatloaf. Flavorful, moist, tasty and cheesy, this totally beefed-up dish is easy on the palate and is easy... - 121.923
Meatloaf is a great recipe for holidays, outings or picnics. Look at this excellent video that presents a super simple recipe for a delicious cheesy meatloaf. The video is nicely explained, definitely worth seeing to make this meatloaf that would surely be a... - 120.69
Savory Buttermilk Meatloaf
One would love to gobble down slices of this delicious and savory Buttermilk Meatloaf. This would be a be a beautiful addition to your Holiday dinner table. You can make this yummy meatloaf at home. All you need to do is watch this video and learn. Bon... - 119.366
Here is an excellent video for Mediterranean style Meatloaf. This recipe is a variation of the traditional American style meatloaf and incorporates some traditional Mediterranean flavors with original meat loaf ingredients. The video is a must watch for some... - 119.144
This was one of the dishes that was cooked for our Food On The Go video where I cooked several things that could go a long way and provide meals for a week. Meatloaf is one of those easy dishes that goes a long way. Eat it fresh with vegetables or take it on... - 118.56
Here in an excellent video where Bob McDiarmid demonstrates a step by step recipe for a turkey meatloaf. Take a look at this video that is informative and nicely explained. Try out this fantastic meatloaf recipe with a salad or just like that. Check it... - 118.118
Low Fat Meatloaf
Low fat meatloaf is a great way to attend your craving of meat without the intake of that extra fat. This is a wonderful recipe with so many exciting ingredients with titillating flavors that if you make it today, you will make it tomorrow and the next week.... - 117.941
1. In food processor, drop celery, onion, carrot, green pepper, and garlic. Pulse to chop finely.
2. Pulse bread in a food processor and set it aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
4. Place a pan on medium heat, and drop bacon in it.... - 117.444
Homemade Mini Turkey Meatloaf
If you don't have enough time to bake a traditional meatloaf, these mini meatloaves can be a time saver. These are plain and simple and can be enjoyed in various ways. You can place them inside the buns or serve it by itself. Watch the video to learn the... - 116.838
Bam Turkey Loaf
Have you ever tried to prepare turkey loaf at home. Take a look at this incredible video that shares an outstanding recipe for turkey loaf that is wonderfully flavored with bam spice mixture. See this impressive video to make this super delicious turkey loaf... - 116.201
Meatloaf take more than an hour to cook in an conventional oven. The chef teaches you how to make quick and easy meatloaf in a few easy steps. - 115.587
Baked Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
If you are tired of cooking meatloaf the old way and want to experiment a little, then this video is the perfect thing for you. Watch and learn to bake a fun and innovative meatloaf that all your guests are sure to fall in love with. This yummy treat is... - 112.329
Perhaps you never knew what magic this secret sauce can play to make your meatloaf so exotic and so delicious. Want to learn about this secret sauce - watch the video. To maintain the secrecy, make sure to forget the recipe once you are done, only keep a note... - 111.129
This quintessential comfort food is every man's favorite dish. When served with mashed potatoes and gravy, meat loaf makes for a tasty, versatile, pocket-friendly dish that is a cinch to make. Follow this recipe and make your own meat loaf at home. - 110.618
Want to learn about America's most popular comfort food which is cost effective and a meal in rush? Chef Tawnya shares her mother's marvellous meatloaf recipe which is easy to prepare and the aroma of it going to fill you house, needless to say its filling as... - 110.309
The Bag Holder's 5 Minute No Mess Meatloaf
Here is a three ingredient meat loaf recipe that takes 5 minutes to put together with no-mess. You will be mesmerized at how fast and easy it is to make meatloaf for dinner, without getting your hands dirty and just one dish to clean up. And it tastes... - 109.332
Savory Country Meatloaf
If you want a classic European dish, then a meat loaf with some mashed potatoes and brown onion gravy is just the thing! A beautifully cooked dish by Chef David. Check out the video to see how this dish turns out! - 107.276
Quick & Simple Meatloaf
Meatloaf is a very versatile dish, which can be served with any of your favorite dishes. Try this simple recipe of meatloaf. Your family will definitely love it. - 106.933
Easy Meatloaf With Medeterenian Twist
1. In food processor, add garlic, celery, onion, olives, and juice from olives. Blitz well.
2. Add oregano, cilantro, Dijon mustard, and sour cream. Pulse.
3. In a large bowl, combine minced beef, and pork.
4. Drop garlic onion mixture, and... - 105.991
Meat Loaf With Oat Cereals
Want a delicious and easy to prepare main dish for dinner? Try making it with Simple Chef by watching this video. He is making Meat Loaf with Oat cereals minus the bread crumbs and putting together the ingredients with great ease. Once the meatloaf is into... - 105.368
1. In a medium sized bowl, mix together egg, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, rosemary, thyme, pepper, and dry mustard.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, and put ground beef in it.
3. Add egg mixture, mushroom, garlic, and sun dried tomatoes.
4. Put... - 105.253
Do you want to make meatloaf this weekend? Here is an excellent video that displays a simple recipe for meatloaf. The video is nicely presented and would surely make your holiday merrier and your family asking for more! - 105.149
Quick Mini Meatloaves
The quintessential comfort food makes for the ultimate satisfying indulgence. Betty shows how to make this classic family favorite in a few extremely simple steps. She, however, makes a mini version of this tempting treat that makes for a quick treat. Follow... - 103.821
Simple Easy Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 340-350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add minced lamb, and pork. Mix to combine.
3. Drop garlic, breadcrumb, paprika, brown onion, and carrots in it. Knead just to incorporate.
4. Put eggs ,and mix it well.
5.... - 101.524
Yoshida's Meatloaf Slow Cooked To Perfection
1. In a medium sized bowl, add egg, soup mix, pepper, and Yoshida’s. Whisk well.
2. Drop onion, green pepper, and garlic. Mix.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take meat, and pour egg mixture in it. Mix thoroughly.
4. Throw bread crumbs, mix and... - 99.634
Baked Meatloaf With Paprika
Are you looking for a simple solution for your dinner menu, which everyone will like? This is the right place to be, in this video chefs MJ & Natasha are showing step by step instructions to bake spicy meatloaf with barbecue sauce and paprika which is sure to... - 99.0505
Meatloaf For Dinner
Meatloaf has to be the best comfort food and is equally good for entertaining too. In this recipe video, Betty shares with her viewers the secrets of making the perfect meatloaf at home. Not only does it add great value to your suppertime, but also makes for... - 90.1416
Meatloaf With Cranberries
Got company coming over and wondering what to make, then here is an excellent recipe idea for you. The chef here provides simple directives to make meatloaf with pork, cranberries and cheese. Definitely a super easy thing to put together and your guest are... - 87.8342
Quick Meatloaf Sammich
If you're thinking of making a quick and tasty sammich, then do check this out. The chef prepares this delicious sammich. The meat is first cooked with all the sauces and is then baked. It gives a nice and different flavour. Do check out the video. - 87.4174
Meatloaf Stuffed With Stir Fried Vegetables
If you have been missing your favorite lowcarb4life host, she is back with a delicious low carb recipe Meatloaf Stuffed with Stir Fried Vegetables. She prepares the loaf with great easy but it’s not as easy as it looks. When the loaf is out off the pan, it... - 86.9342
Solar Cooked Meatloaf
1. Arrange the solar cooker with an outside temperature of 50 degrees Farenheit or more.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Bring the mixture together in a mound and shape it like a bread loaf.
4. Grease the black pan of... - 85.967
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 85.4458
When it comes to talking of comfort food, meatloaf surely tops the list of favorites. This video presents the quickest and the easiest may to make these crumbly meaty delights. The result is so good that you can't stop at just one serving. - 85.3371
Raw food is one of the most growing food genres today. Most of the people who are very health conscious are incorporating raw food in their lifestyle. Today chef Tina Jo will be sharing a great raw food recipe with you. Check out the video of the delicious... - 83.7545
Jazzy Jacked Up Grilled Meatloaf
What could be more comforting meal on hungry evenings than a slice of grilled meatloaf served with a dollop of your favorite mashed potatoes. This totally festive dish is highly appeasing to the palate as well as the gut, though it warrants some extra slog in... - 82.3426
Meatloaf Mexican Style Part 1 - Baking The Loaf
Is Meatloaf your favorite convenience food? Watch this video now to learn a great Meatloaf Recipe Mexican Style that you can easily prepare in your own kitchen. In this part of the video, Chef Lucki tells you how to get started. - 79.3342
Meatloaf Mexican Style Part 2 - Making The Sauce
Now since you have the Meatloaf out from the oven, its time you watch this video. Chef Lucki demonstrates how you can prepare the sauce to go with the meatloaf. Watch the video now. - 75.4454
To all you people who love eating baked food. You have to check out this video of the yummy and delicious Baked Meatloaf. A great recipe prepared by chef Jenny just for you. - 63.8403
When you view videos of the drunk cook, you should be aware of the language and the style! It may not adhere to certain standards but then he conjures up dishes in his kitchen! A meatloaf experimented with some herbs and other things. A video to watch with... - 63.8009
Ruth Ann's Meatloaf
1) In a bowl beat eggs and milk together.
2) Mix bread cubes, onions, green peppers, salt, and pepper.
3) Stir in beef and mix thoroughly.
4) Make into the shape of loaf, slightly smaller in diameter than the cooker.
5) Put the loaf into slow... - 47.978
Country Meat Loaf
1) Take a 8x4 1/2 inch loaf tin and line it with non-stick paper.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix beef with oats, herbs, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
3) In a saucepan, heat the water and add... - 47.5803
Holiday Buffet Turkey Loaf
1) Begin by dissolving the lime gelatin in a bowl of boiling water
2) In a pot, add 3/4 cup cold water, 1 teaspoon salt and vinegar and chill until it’s thick
3) Mix cucumber, green pepper and celery in this and pour the contents into a mold
4) Leave... - 47.481
1. In a small saucepan empty the can of tomato paste and stir in the water. keep aside.
2. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
4. In a large bowl,... - 47.3033
Place zucchini and mushrooms in small bowl.
Microwave at High 2 minutes.
Stir in cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper.
In medium bowl mix pork and sausage.
Place on large piece of wax paper.
Press into 15 x 7-in... - 47.0205
1) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 1 teaspoon oil. Add onion and carrot to sauté and soften for 10 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, scrape these and add breadcrumbs, 5 tbsp of the passata, Worcestershire... - 46.8496
Garden Style Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine vegetables, ground beef, oats, eggs, 1/4 cup of the chili sauce, herbs and seasoning and mix well
3. Turn meat mixture into a loaf pan.
4. Place in preheated oven and bake... - 46.7715
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cut 2 pieces of waxed paper, approximately 12-inches by 17-inches.
3. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients reserving ½ cup cracker crumbs and the Cheddar cheese.
4. Mix well,... - 46.6829
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, place the ground turkey.
3. With a fork break it up.
4. In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and milk.
5. Mix this into the ground turkey.
6. Add the egg white to this and mix well.
7. Next, mix... - 46.5036
Rector's Meatloaf Old Faithful
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Warm the oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and green peppers and saute until soft, 8 to 10 minutes.
Place in a large bowl, add the ground round, oats,... - 46.4283
Glazed Veal And Ham Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 325F.
2) Take a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan and line with bacon.
3) Layer with veal and ham alternately. Begin and end with veal. Season with little salt, pepper, parsley, shallot and thyme.
4) Put a bay leaf on top and... - 46.3783
Meatloaf Pie Italiano
1. Grease a 9-inch pie pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a large bowl, combine ground meat, seasoning mix and water. Mix thoroughly breaking up the lumps, using a fork.
4. Turn the mixture into the pie plate and... - 46.288
Roast Meat Loaf
1) In a large bowl, using a fork lightly beat the eggs
2) Add in the milk, oats, salt, monosodium glutamate, savory, pepper, and the parsley and keep aside
3) Into a skillet, melt some butter and sauté the onion till
4) Tip this into the egg mixture... - 46.244
Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf
An easy to make Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf. Try it for once and let me know how this Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf recipe turns out for you. I bet, you and your loved ones will always crave for it! - 46.2399
Extra Special Meatloaf
1. Grate cheese and set aside
2. In a bowl, mix together beef, eggs, bread crumbs, tomato juice and seasonings
3. In a skillet, heat vegetable oil and saute onions in it till clear; add it to the meat mixture, place the mixture between... - 46.1349
Meat Loaf Roll
Mix ingredients well.
On waxed paper pat into a rectangle 1/2 inch thick.
Spread filling over meat, leaving 1 inch border on all sides.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion by starting on short side.
Press edges together to seal.
Place in baking dish, seam side... - 45.877
This meat loaf recipe is prepared with a minced steak along with bread crumbs and a medley of sauces for flavor. Cooked in the oven, the meatloaf is made with a ix of meat with onions, eggs and cheese along with worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce and barbecue... - 45.8332
Pie Plate Meatloaf
1. Cook mixed vegetables, following label directions and drain.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, 1 cup bread crumbs, tomato juice, garlic and seasonings and mix lightly but thoroughly.
3. Add half of the mixture to a 9-inch glass... - 45.7469
1) Lightly oil 9x5x3 loaf pan.
2) Place chicken lightly into the prepared pan.
3) Pre-heat oven to 350â€™F
4) In a large mixing bowl, mix together chicken, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper.
5) In another small bowl, beat... - 45.694
Gold Nugget Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, chop bread coarsely. Keep aside in a mixing bowl.
3. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, chop onion and carrots finely. Add to mixing bowl.
4. Using hands... - 45.669
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl add bread crumbs and milk, add the turkey, and mix thoroughly.
3) Gently add egg white, onion, garlic, green pepper, catsup, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Pour the... - 45.6574
Party Ham Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a large bowl, mix together ham, onions, oats, pepper, worcestershire sauce, cloves, eggs and milk.
3) In a shallow baking dish, arrange the above mixture shaped like a ham. Make a few diamond-shaped... - 45.5641
1.In a bowl, make a mixture of groun beef, bread crumbs, egg, milk, onion, salt and pepper by mixing gently.
2.Take a 2 quart glass loaf dish, put half of the beef mixture in it and make a cavity in the center.
3.Take a 1 quart glass... - 45.4283
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients for the loaf and mix well.
3. Transfer mixture on to a baking tin or 9 ½ inch x 5 inch x 2 ¾ inch baking pan and bake in pre heated oven for... - 45.402
Jellied Meat Loaf
1) Dice the veal and pork properly and keep aside.
2) In a small saucepan, mix together the gelatin and sugar and add 1 cup of broth. Stir well. Heat the mixture, constantly stirring, till the gelatin dissolves completely. Take the pan off the heat and... - 45.3056
Meatloaf A La Russe
1. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a large bowl, combine the meats and mix thoroughly breaking up the lumps.
4. Add the remaining except the mushrooms and... - 45.2532
Veal And Pork Meat Loaf
Mix meats with mushrooms and bread crumbs soaked in white wine and egg.
Add salt, pepper, garlic clove, a good pinch of nutmeg and 2 tablespoons sour cream.
Shape into oblong loaf, molded around the hard-boiled eggs.
Spoon 4 tablespoons sour cream... - 45.2487
Pineapple Meat Loaf
Drain crushed pineapple well, adding water to juice if necessary to equal 1 cup.
Reserve juice for sauce.
In mixing bowl combine eggs, bread crumbs, crushed pineapple, onion, soy, salt, and dash pepper.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape into a loaf.
Place in 11 x 7... - 45.1801
Country Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°
2. Arrange bacon in a 2-quart mold, casserole, or 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan. Reserve 3 slices for the top.
3. In a small pan melt butter. Add onion and cook until tender.
4. In a 2-quart bowl add onion,... - 45.1358
Applesauce Meat Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs and 1/2 cup applesauce.
3) Add the ground beef, egg, onion, celery flakes,1 teaspoon mustard, salt and pepper; blend thoroughly.
4) In a 9x9x2-inch baking pan, shape... - 45.1181
Turkey Loaf With Liverwurst Coating
Prepare turkey roast according to package directions.
Chill in foil pan.
Saute mushrooms in butter until browned; cool.
Combine liverwurst and cream cheese and beat in electric mixer until well blended.
Add mushrooms, and garlic salt to taste and mix... - 45.0909
Fruit Stuffed Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cut 2 pieces of waxed paper or foil, approximately 12-inches by 17-inches.
3. Combine the fruits, parsley, mustard and cinnamon.
4. In a large bowl, combine meat, eggs, crumbs and... - 44.9712
Individual Meat Loaves
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients thoroughly.
2. Divide the dough in 2 equal halves and shape into individual loaves.
3. In an 8-inch square baking dish, place the dough.
4. Cover the dish with a wax paper.
5. Heat on... - 44.6946
In medium bowl, combine meat, 1 can of tomato sauce, egg, bread crumbs, green onion, celery, salt and pepper; mix well.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, shape one-half of meat mixture into an 8" x 5" rectangle.
Top with cheese, ham and olives.
Spread rest of... - 44.6854
Our Favorite Meat Loaf
1. In medium skillet, over medium heat, saute bacon until partially cooked but not browned.
2. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350F.
4. In a large bowl, with fork, lightly beat eggs with milk, salt, pepper, thyme, nutmeg and... - 44.6628
Meat Loaf With Mushrooms
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Combine beef, pork, veal, eggs, onion, horseradish, salt, mustard, season all, bread crumbs, celery, mushrooms and mushroom liquid together.
4.Take a shallo baking pan, put the... - 44.5097
Breaded Turkey Loaf
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degree
2) Get the turkey ready by cutting it into small pieces after removing bones
3) In a bowl, soak the bread in milk and then mash it
4) To this, combine the margarine, onion, salt, pepper, monosodium... - 44.509
Cheese Topped Meatloaf
Combine all ingredients; mix lightly.
Spoon into 2-quart baking ring.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with wax paper.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 5 minutes and MEDIUM-LOW for 22 minutes.
During cooking remove excess fat with baster as it accumulates.
TO HEAT BY... - 44.4049
Old Fashioned Meat Loaf
1. In large bowl, beat egg until foamy and mix in beef, bread crumbs, onion, 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) of the tomato sauce, salt, Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter ) of the mustard and pepper.
2. Make 9- x 5-inch (23 x 12 cm) loaf from the... - 44.3496
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a large pan, add in the beef, onion, eggs, mustard, chilli powder, tomatoes, bread pieces, salt and pepper.
3) Mix well and transfer into a 8X4" loaf pan.
4) Arrange the bacon strips over the mixture in... - 44.297
Meat Loaf Supreme
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the ground pork, ground beef, carrot, saltine crackers, sour cream and onion.
3) Mix well and press the mixture into a 9x5x3-inch baking pan.
4) Bake in preheated oven... - 44.2744
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Cook the chicken in hot salted water till tender. If you have a pressure cooker, pressure cook the chicken till done.
3. Remove the chicken from the water and shred the meat from the bones.
4. Combine... - 44.2306
1) In a large bowl mix all ingredients except potatoes.
2) Make into the shape of loaf.
3) In slow cooker, arrange the loaf.
4) Arrange potatoes alongside meatloaf.
5) Cook covered on low for 8-10 hours, or High 4-5 hours.
6) Serve hot. - 44.1684
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) Take a 2 lb base lined, loaf tin. Greased it with butter.
3) Heat a pan and melt butter and oil. Sauté onion and garlic until soft.
4) Put in chopped mushrooms and sauté until soft.
5)... - 44.1326
1) In a large mixing bowl, put the milk and bread. Let the contents still till the bread has absorbed all the milk.
2) Use 2 forks to break the bread into crumbs.
3) Into the crumbs, beat the hamburger till well mixed.
4) In the center of the... - 44.086
Herbed Meat Loaf
1. Preheat an oven to 350°F
2. Grease a loaf tin or baking pan with oil or butter.
1. In a large work bowl,
2. Beat the egg with milk or tomato juice.
3. Add meat, onions, garlic, herbs, seasonings and breadcrumbs and combine till... - 44.0673
Quick N Easy Meatloaf
Steps before cooking
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, chop bread coarsely. Keep aside in a mixing bowl.
3. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, chop green pepper coarsely. Mix with chopped bread.
4.... - 43.9982
Meatloaf Recipes By Category