- » Meatloaf
A meatloaf is a smoked or baked, traditional European dish of ground meat resembling bread loaf and closely connected to meatballs. Unlike most other meat dishes, the meatloaf can be cut into regular –shaped ... More »
For those who do not like meatloaf, you should try this special recipe. It is not only nutritious, but also so delicious that you would love to have a second helping. You can use any type of meat of your choice, along with bunch of fresh parsley, shredded... - 139.837
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of Meatloaf then look no further. The chef shows the Homemade version which tastes better and has fewer calories. Most of all it tastes so delicious. So, do try it out. - 139.289
Meatloaf With Tomato Glaze
Meatloaf is a great comfort food that would surely pep up your holiday menu. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for magnificent meatloaf with a flavorful tomato and ginger glaze. Great way to pamper your loved ones and make your food... - 137.917
Meatloaf With Bread Crumbs
Meatloaf is an all American staple that many crave! Although it is very easy to make, one must be careful not to overcook the meat for the result will be inedible. Dry, hard meatloaf is no fun to eat! - 133.532
Adam's Aunty Christal's Meatloaf
Most of us have a family member with a recipe that’s to die for. And some of us have
family members that shouldn’t be allowed near the kitchen or out in public for that
matter. Fortunately, Adam’s Aunty Christal knows what she’s doing and has social... - 132.098
Western Food: Meatloaf
1)Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2)Mix together in a large mixing bowl ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, dried parsley, eggs, melted salted butter, Sempio Yondu which is optional, lemon juice, salt, and tsp black pepper and combine well till the... - 131.834
Quick And Easy Meatloaf
Take the hassle off the weeknight dinners with meatloaves. Easy, effortless and extremely delicious, this ultimate comfort food is a breeze to make. Just gather up all the ingredients amd get making this comfort treat at home. Rest assured people will keep... - 130.101
Baked Spicy Mini Chili Meatloaf
Want to surprise your guests with an amazing dish that looks and tastes impressive but is actually really simple to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make perfectly baked chili mini meatloaf that will leave everyone asking... - 129.953
This was one of the dishes that was cooked for our Food On The Go video where I cooked several things that could go a long way and provide meals for a week. Meatloaf is one of those easy dishes that goes a long way. Eat it fresh with vegetables or take it on... - 126.944
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you how to keep your meatloaf moist and light with Memphis BBQ sauce, Basting Oil, eggs, and Panko bread crumbs. Our Demi Glace finishes it off with amazing flavor. - 124.013
So long, dude food. Most men who love food have a roasting pan and a decent spice rack, but they're still looking for that one book that has all the real food they love to eat and wish they could cook. Esquire food editor Ryan D'Agostino is here to change... - 123.831
When it comes to talking of comfort food, meatloaf surely tops the list of favorites. This video presents the quickest and the easiest may to make these crumbly meaty delights. The result is so good that you can't stop at just one serving. - 120.975
Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Add some spunk to the king of comfort food — the mighty meatloaf with this cheesy recipe. This recipe adds a cheesy twist to the otherwise flavorful meatloaf. Flavorful, moist, tasty and cheesy, this totally beefed-up dish is easy on the palate and is easy... - 120.51
Looking for a nice and easy Meatloaf recipe, then look no further. The Chef shows how to make Meatloaf at home. It's so delicious and if you're inviting friends home, you can surely make this dish. - 120.399
Here is an excellent video for Mediterranean style Meatloaf. This recipe is a variation of the traditional American style meatloaf and incorporates some traditional Mediterranean flavors with original meat loaf ingredients. The video is a must watch for some... - 119.493
Homemade Mini Turkey Meatloaf
If you don't have enough time to bake a traditional meatloaf, these mini meatloaves can be a time saver. These are plain and simple and can be enjoyed in various ways. You can place them inside the buns or serve it by itself. Watch the video to learn the... - 118.862
Bam Turkey Loaf
Have you ever tried to prepare turkey loaf at home. Take a look at this incredible video that shares an outstanding recipe for turkey loaf that is wonderfully flavored with bam spice mixture. See this impressive video to make this super delicious turkey loaf... - 114.908
Try these single serving customized meat loaves that are sure to make the entire family happy! - 112.843
Vegan Meatloaf - The Vegan Zombie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a meatloaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a pot boil vegetable stock and add in the millet. Bring to boil and turn the heat to low, simmer for 20 minutes. Let it cool once done.... - 112.188
Looking for a nice and easy Meatloaf recipe, then this is it. The Chef shows how to make Meatloaf at home. It's so delicious and I'm sure you will enjoy this meal with your family. - 112.144
1. In food processor, drop celery, onion, carrot, green pepper, and garlic. Pulse to chop finely.
2. Pulse bread in a food processor and set it aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
4. Place a pan on medium heat, and drop bacon in it.... - 112.039
Baked Turkey Meatloaf
Turkey being the key ingredient, a meatloaf done with it is definitely yummy and delicious beyond a doubt. Patty does a good job of demonstrating how to make a nice meatloaf. Watch the video for details - 111.685
Want to learn about America's most popular comfort food which is cost effective and a meal in rush? Chef Tawnya shares her mother's marvellous meatloaf recipe which is easy to prepare and the aroma of it going to fill you house, needless to say its filling as... - 111.313
Baked Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
If you are tired of cooking meatloaf the old way and want to experiment a little, then this video is the perfect thing for you. Watch and learn to bake a fun and innovative meatloaf that all your guests are sure to fall in love with. This yummy treat is... - 111.016
Cheryls Home Cooking/meatloaf
My family's favorite meatloaf. I revised the way I make my meatloaf and added Parmesan cheese....OH YUM!! Either way yo make my meatloaf its a huge hit with my family. Your family is going to enjoy this meatloaf. - 110.986
Shrimp & Cheddar Meatloaf "bbq"
A traditional meatloaf, but kicked up to an amazing taste by adding in shrimp and cheddar cheese, with a really tasty homemade ketchup topping. Delicious does not even describe this meatloaf! It is simply amazing, and makes very good left over sandwiches!... - 110.515
Ms. Goldgirl's Meatloaf
A very delicious meatloaf that can be made with ground turkey or ground beef. Easy to mix together and can be prepared in advance. - 110.336
Savory Country Meatloaf
If you want a classic European dish, then a meat loaf with some mashed potatoes and brown onion gravy is just the thing! A beautifully cooked dish by Chef David. Check out the video to see how this dish turns out! - 109.274
This quintessential comfort food is every man's favorite dish. When served with mashed potatoes and gravy, meat loaf makes for a tasty, versatile, pocket-friendly dish that is a cinch to make. Follow this recipe and make your own meat loaf at home. - 107.564
Easy Meatloaf With Medeterenian Twist
1. In food processor, add garlic, celery, onion, olives, and juice from olives. Blitz well.
2. Add oregano, cilantro, Dijon mustard, and sour cream. Pulse.
3. In a large bowl, combine minced beef, and pork.
4. Drop garlic onion mixture, and... - 106.331
Bbq Smoked Meatloaf On The Weber Kettle
This weekend I smoked a meatloaf for the first time. After looking at different videos and recipes online I decided to mix and match some of them. It took about 3.5 hours at 250 degrees. - 105.919
Quick & Simple Meatloaf
Meatloaf is a very versatile dish, which can be served with any of your favorite dishes. Try this simple recipe of meatloaf. Your family will definitely love it. - 105.559
Quick Mini Meatloaves
The quintessential comfort food makes for the ultimate satisfying indulgence. Betty shows how to make this classic family favorite in a few extremely simple steps. She, however, makes a mini version of this tempting treat that makes for a quick treat. Follow... - 104.11
Simple Easy Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 340-350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add minced lamb, and pork. Mix to combine.
3. Drop garlic, breadcrumb, paprika, brown onion, and carrots in it. Knead just to incorporate.
4. Put eggs ,and mix it well.
5.... - 104.057
Meatloaf, Perfect Fool Proof
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add in the beef, eggs, ketchup, green bell pepper, celery stalk, garlic, onion, light brown sugar, black pepper, salt, marjoram, basil, rosemary, Worcestershire, bread crumbs and... - 103.942
Meat Loaf With Oat Cereals
Want a delicious and easy to prepare main dish for dinner? Try making it with Simple Chef by watching this video. He is making Meat Loaf with Oat cereals minus the bread crumbs and putting together the ingredients with great ease. Once the meatloaf is into... - 102.634
Healthy Comfort Dinner
Nina teaches viewers how to prepare a healthy comfort food dinner of Nina's Healthy Rolled Meatloaf with Tomato Roasted Red Pepper Sauce plus a delicious and healthy side dish: Sweet Potato Carrot Puree. - 100.785
Cheryls Home Cooking - Basic Meatloaf
Sharing a dinner meal, Meatloaf, greenbeans, and potaotes. Hope you all enjoy making this! This is such a very tasty dish for the whole family. My mother taught me how to make this dish. So from my family to yours!! - 100.138
Do you want to make meatloaf this weekend? Here is an excellent video that displays a simple recipe for meatloaf. The video is nicely presented and would surely make your holiday merrier and your family asking for more! - 99.7611
Classic Moist Meatloaf
You think getting the moist meatloaf is next to impossible, chef is here to show you the right way. Perfectly moist and soft with an equally delicious glaze; what more to ask for in a classic meatloaf! Get ready to amaze your guests with an amazing dish that... - 99.6351
Low Fat Meatloaf
Low fat meatloaf is a great way to attend your craving of meat without the intake of that extra fat. This is a wonderful recipe with so many exciting ingredients with titillating flavors that if you make it today, you will make it tomorrow and the next week.... - 98.3248
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl take beef, onion, marinara and egg. Mix well with hands.
3. Add in the pork rinds and mix again.
4. Place the beef mixture in the loaf pan and pat with hands.
5. Bake in oven... - 98.2108
Baked Meatloaf With Paprika
Are you looking for a simple solution for your dinner menu, which everyone will like? This is the right place to be, in this video chefs MJ & Natasha are showing step by step instructions to bake spicy meatloaf with barbecue sauce and paprika which is sure to... - 97.7288
1. In a medium sized bowl, mix together egg, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, rosemary, thyme, pepper, and dry mustard.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, and put ground beef in it.
3. Add egg mixture, mushroom, garlic, and sun dried tomatoes.
4. Put... - 97.6541
Yoshida's Meatloaf Slow Cooked To Perfection
1. In a medium sized bowl, add egg, soup mix, pepper, and Yoshida’s. Whisk well.
2. Drop onion, green pepper, and garlic. Mix.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take meat, and pour egg mixture in it. Mix thoroughly.
4. Throw bread crumbs, mix and... - 95.8589
Meatloaf take more than an hour to cook in an conventional oven. The chef teaches you how to make quick and easy meatloaf in a few easy steps. - 94.8521
Meatloaf And Mushroom Gravy
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Using a stand mixer, combine together all the ingredients well.
3. Lay the meat mixture into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 80 minutes or until meat... - 91.6298
Savory Buttermilk Meatloaf
One would love to gobble down slices of this delicious and savory Buttermilk Meatloaf. This would be a be a beautiful addition to your Holiday dinner table. You can make this yummy meatloaf at home. All you need to do is watch this video and learn. Bon... - 90.0224
The Bag Holder's 5 Minute No Mess Meatloaf
Here is a three ingredient meat loaf recipe that takes 5 minutes to put together with no-mess. You will be mesmerized at how fast and easy it is to make meatloaf for dinner, without getting your hands dirty and just one dish to clean up. And it tastes... - 89.6548
Meatloaf For Dinner
Meatloaf has to be the best comfort food and is equally good for entertaining too. In this recipe video, Betty shares with her viewers the secrets of making the perfect meatloaf at home. Not only does it add great value to your suppertime, but also makes for... - 88.7199
Perhaps you never knew what magic this secret sauce can play to make your meatloaf so exotic and so delicious. Want to learn about this secret sauce - watch the video. To maintain the secrecy, make sure to forget the recipe once you are done, only keep a note... - 88.0617
Meatloaf is a great recipe for holidays, outings or picnics. Look at this excellent video that presents a super simple recipe for a delicious cheesy meatloaf. The video is nicely explained, definitely worth seeing to make this meatloaf that would surely be a... - 87.2792
Meatloaf Stuffed With Stir Fried Vegetables
If you have been missing your favorite lowcarb4life host, she is back with a delicious low carb recipe Meatloaf Stuffed with Stir Fried Vegetables. She prepares the loaf with great easy but it’s not as easy as it looks. When the loaf is out off the pan, it... - 87.2296
Meatloaf With Cranberries
Got company coming over and wondering what to make, then here is an excellent recipe idea for you. The chef here provides simple directives to make meatloaf with pork, cranberries and cheese. Definitely a super easy thing to put together and your guest are... - 86.3953
Smoked Hawaiian Meatloaf
Give a delicious twist to the same old meatloaf and add an extra boost to your holidays. Take a look at this fantastic way to make your meatloaf more appealing with pineapple and bacon. This video would definitely pave a super cool way to pamper your loved... - 86.3874
Quick Meatloaf Sammich
If you're thinking of making a quick and tasty sammich, then do check this out. The chef prepares this delicious sammich. The meat is first cooked with all the sauces and is then baked. It gives a nice and different flavour. Do check out the video. - 86.1007
Solar Cooked Meatloaf
1. Arrange the solar cooker with an outside temperature of 50 degrees Farenheit or more.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Bring the mixture together in a mound and shape it like a bread loaf.
4. Grease the black pan of... - 84.5724
Bryanna's Vegan Ham
Yes, you read it right a Ham Loaf that is vegan. Watch how to prepare the loaf and gauge for yourself that it is equally yummy, nutritious and healthy. Made using easily sourceable vegan ingredients you can prepare the loaf at home without any hassles. - 83.2151
Here in an excellent video where Bob McDiarmid demonstrates a step by step recipe for a turkey meatloaf. Take a look at this video that is informative and nicely explained. Try out this fantastic meatloaf recipe with a salad or just like that. Check it... - 83.038
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 82.5007
Raw food is one of the most growing food genres today. Most of the people who are very health conscious are incorporating raw food in their lifestyle. Today chef Tina Jo will be sharing a great raw food recipe with you. Check out the video of the delicious... - 82.4502
Jazzy Jacked Up Grilled Meatloaf
What could be more comforting meal on hungry evenings than a slice of grilled meatloaf served with a dollop of your favorite mashed potatoes. This totally festive dish is highly appeasing to the palate as well as the gut, though it warrants some extra slog in... - 79.2734
Greek Style Meat Loaf
Looking for a simple and quick recipe to cook meat or make meat dish for dinner. Check out this recipe to cook Meat Loaf with beef, boiled egg to fill and potatoes. Enjoy with your favorite glass of wine! - 77.0056
Meatloaf Mexican Style Part 1 - Baking The Loaf
Is Meatloaf your favorite convenience food? Watch this video now to learn a great Meatloaf Recipe Mexican Style that you can easily prepare in your own kitchen. In this part of the video, Chef Lucki tells you how to get started. - 76.3067
Meatloaf Mexican Style Part 2 - Making The Sauce
Now since you have the Meatloaf out from the oven, its time you watch this video. Chef Lucki demonstrates how you can prepare the sauce to go with the meatloaf. Watch the video now. - 72.4298
When you view videos of the drunk cook, you should be aware of the language and the style! It may not adhere to certain standards but then he conjures up dishes in his kitchen! A meatloaf experimented with some herbs and other things. A video to watch with... - 62.7956
To all you people who love eating baked food. You have to check out this video of the yummy and delicious Baked Meatloaf. A great recipe prepared by chef Jenny just for you. - 62.4346
Our Favorite Meat Loaf
Preheat oven 350°.
Crumble meat in bowl.
Add other ingredients and mix well.
Put in 4" x 9" loaf pan.
Bake for 50-60 min. - 49.738
Meat Loaf Lineup
This Meat Loaf Lineup makes a very satiating meal ! Try out this oven heated meat loaf and cheese sandwich with seasonings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Meat Loaf Lineup are welcome ! - 48.8978
Meat Loaf With Tasty Tomato Topping
"Is it you or the aroma of meat loaf with tasty tomato topping that you are making that has dragged me to the kitchen?", were my partner's words. I prepare this meat loaf with tasty tomato topping with beef as the main ingredient. This recipe makes for a... - 48.7304
Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf
An easy to make Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf. Try it for once and let me know how this Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf recipe turns out for you. I bet, you and your loved ones will always crave for it! - 48.3629
Are you looking for Marvelous Meatloaf recipe? Best enjoyed as a Main Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. No other ingredient will make Marvelous Meatloaf taste so awesome than meatloaf. Caring is all about... - 48.2795
Church Supper Chicken Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Slice hard-cooked eggs saving 3 center egg slices for garnish.
3) Whip together raw eggs, broth and seasonings.
4) Mix in crumbs.
5) Stir in eggs and rest of the ingredients except parsley and... - 48.0665
This meat loaf recipe is prepared with a minced steak along with bread crumbs and a medley of sauces for flavor. Cooked in the oven, the meatloaf is made with a ix of meat with onions, eggs and cheese along with worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce and barbecue... - 48.0556
Mini Meat Loaves
These mini meat loaves are turkey meatloves. Made with ground turkey with added vegetables, the meatloaves are herbed with sage and flavored with ketchup. With cheese to taste, the turkey meatloaf is oven baked to cook and best served warm. - 48.0008
1. In a large pan, mix the all-purpose flour, brown sugar, cloves and the raisins together.
2. Spread out the mixture on to the bottom of 2 greased baking that measure about 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
4. Mix the... - 47.754
Molded Meat Loaf With Oatmeal
This Molded Meat Loaf with Oatmeal tastes really yummy ! Try out this ground beef oatmeal loaves for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Molded Meat Loaf are welcome ! - 47.6315
Holiday Buffet Turkey Loaf
1) Begin by dissolving the lime gelatin in a bowl of boiling water
2) In a pot, add 3/4 cup cold water, 1 teaspoon salt and vinegar and chill until it’s thick
3) Mix cucumber, green pepper and celery in this and pour the contents into a mold
4) Leave... - 47.3337
Chicken / Turkey And Ham Loaf
1) Cut 1/2 inch slice off the top of the loaf. Pull out the soft bread gently. Keep aside to make breadcrumb).
2) Keep 1/2 inch inner lining of bread to retain shape.
3) Preheat oven to 400 F / 200 C (mark 6).
4) In a pan, melt half the... - 47.2806
Rector's Meatloaf Old Faithful
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Warm the oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and green peppers and saute until soft, 8 to 10 minutes.
Place in a large bowl, add the ground round, oats,... - 47.2682
Everyday Meat Loaf
The Everyday Meat Loaf is a filling and tasty preparation. I served the Everyday Meat Loaf recipe last month for an official party at home and I still get calls for the recipe. DOnt miss this Everyday Meat Loaf recipe. - 47.2512
Left Over Meat Loaf
Made To Be Leftover Meat Loaf! You can imagine how I cam upon this recipe,. Trust me, if you were looking for a recipe that lets you finish your leftover meat resourcefully, then this is the recipe for you! Try the Made To Be Leftover Meat Loaf! - 47.2469
This Veal Loaf tastes amazing ! Try this meat and vegetable bake for your next meal with some irresistible savory sauces and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Veal Loaf are always welcome ! - 47.2125
Cheese-filled Meat Loaf
The cheese filled meatloaf is a cheese and meat layered loaf that can be microwaved for a quick meal. Made with hamburger meat and breadcrumbs flavored with pizza sauce and garlic, the meat is layered with cottage cheese along with veggies like mushrooms and... - 47.2
Potato Thatched Meat Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees or gas mark 4.
2.Take 2 1 kg loaf tins and grease them well.
3. In a bowl, add bread and soak it in milk for 30 minutes.
4. Add beef, bacon, celery, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, tomato ketchup,... - 47.1641
Barbecued Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a small skillet heat butter and saute onion in it until tender.
3. In a large bowl mix next 7 ingredients.
4. Add onion and mix lightly.
5. Lightly grease a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
6. Transfer... - 47.1016
Mixed Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375o.
2. In a bowl add all the ingredients, except the hard boiled and raw eggs, season and mix well.
3. In another bowl beat the eggs and stir them into the meat mixture to let all the ingredients bind... - 46.9887
Turkey Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together chicken bouillon with 1/2 cup salsa. Set the mixture aside.
3) Take a large size bowl and combine together oats, turkey, onion, garlic powder, basil, egg white and pepper.... - 46.9318
Mustard Flavored Ham Loaf
1. In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, mustard and pineapple juice, until the sugar dissolves. Set the bowl aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine all the other ingredients and mix well.
3. Turn and press meat mixture into a 9-inch x... - 46.9273
Ruth Ann's Meatloaf
1) In a bowl beat eggs and milk together.
2) Mix bread cubes, onions, green peppers, salt, and pepper.
3) Stir in beef and mix thoroughly.
4) Make into the shape of loaf, slightly smaller in diameter than the cooker.
5) Put the loaf into slow... - 46.8557
Marvelous Meat Loaf
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
2. In a, 8X4-inch microwaveable loaf pan, place the mixture.
3. Cover the pan with waxed paper and place in the microwave.
4. Cook for 16-20 minutes at Medium.
5. Drain the liquid once in a... - 46.7523
Moist Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and soak bread pieces in milk for about 5 minutes.
3) Add all the other ingredients and mix nicely together.
4) Shape the mixture into a loaf and pour some ketchup on it.
5) Bake for about 1 1/4... - 46.7349
Surprise Meat Loaf
1 Grease a loaf pan and keep aside.
2 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except catsup.
4 Pour in the prepared loaf pan.
5 Bake for about 30 minutes.
6 Using a knife handle, score... - 46.6164
Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry (lihamarekepiiras)
Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry (Lihamarekepiiras) is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry tastes great with sour cream. Prepare the Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 46.5775
Cheese Topped Meatloaf
Combine all ingredients; mix lightly.
Spoon into 2-quart baking ring.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with wax paper.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 5 minutes and MEDIUM-LOW for 22 minutes.
During cooking remove excess fat with baster as it accumulates.
TO HEAT BY... - 46.5609
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl add bread crumbs and milk, add the turkey, and mix thoroughly.
3) Gently add egg white, onion, garlic, green pepper, catsup, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Pour the... - 46.4856
Meatloaf Recipes By Category