- » Meatballs Stew Dumpling
Meatballs Stew Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meatballs stew dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meatballs stew dumpling recipes.
Meatball Stew With Spinach Dumplings
1.Mix egg, crumbs, and garlic salt and beef; mix well.
2.Shape meat mixture into 1-inch meatballs.
3.In 12-inch skillet heat oil and brown the meatballs.
4.Add onion; cook for about 5 minutes; drain off the fat.
5.To the skillet, combine cheese soup... - 46.6785
Meatball Stew With Dumplings
Mix ground beef lightly with chopped onion, 4 tablespoons parsley, egg, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and mustard until well blended.
Shape into 36 meatballs.
Brown half at a time in salad oil in a kettle or Dutch oven; remove with a... - 40.0915
Easy Meatball Stew With Dumplings
Prepare Basic Meatballs except cook meat balls in dutch oven.
Drain off fat.
Add soup, sour cream, peas (with liquid) and sliced potatoes; heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Prepare dumplings; drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto boiling mixture.
Simmer... - 26.4011
You May Also Like!
Meat Ball Stew With Dumplings
1. Mix ground beef lightly with chopped onion, 4 tablespoons of the parsley, egg, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon of the salt, 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper and mustard until well-blended; shape into 36 balls.
2. Brown, half at a time, in hot oil in a kettle or Dutch... - 31.3012
Drain vegetables, reserving 3/4 cup total liquid.
In large saucepan, combine vegetables, the reserved liquid, the meatballs in gravy and the tomato sauce.
Bring to boiling.
Stir together biscuit mix and milk; drop from tablespoon in 4 to 6 dumplings onto... - 25.0061
German Meatball Stew
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, egg, salt, pepper, potato, and ginger, blending evenly. Shape 24 meatballs.
2. Arrange meatballs evenly in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
3. In a... - 38.1824